Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@JimB: A conservative site? They aren't exactly neutral.

That is the response you always give. I checked the main stream media and they won't even mention what has happened in DC. They are too invested in a single narrative. There have been many stories on fox news as well but you won't watch FOX news. The Inspector General for the DOJ is going to release a report on what I have posted shortly. You will Have to search for the report because it won't be on the main stream media. Individuals have been fired and have quit over this report that is forth coming. A number of people are facing jail time.

Not reputable.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23033 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That is the response you always give. I checked the main stream media and they won't even mention what has happened in DC. They are too invested in a single narrative. There have been many stories on fox news as well but you won't watch FOX news. The Inspector General for the DOJ is going to release a report on what I have posted shortly. You will Have to search for the report because it won't be on the main stream media. Individuals have been fired and have quit over this report that is forth coming. A number of people are facing jail time.

Not reputable.

Don't be ridiculous. That can't possibly be the reason other outlets don't cover it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@n64dd said:

Influence and hacking are two different things. FBI doesn't handle foreign network security risks. NSA and NGA had nothing on Russia.

Post a whole bunch of links about a topic you know NOTHING about. It's what you do best.

Literally nothing in this post refutes any of the fact based sentences in my post. The CIA, FBI, DHS, NSA, and Senate Intel unanimously have said Russia interfered/meddled and will try it again.

@Gaming-Planet said:

It totally changed my vote position.

I don't care about your opinion. I simply listed facts that can't be altered.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So how much did you read?

I read a great deal. What surprises me that people don't really follow the critical current events instead people concentrate on tabloid stories that are embarrassing but don't mean a hill of beans. What happened in Washington DC prior and during the election and after the election should be of great concern to everyone. T^he abuse of power was unprecedented and if those responsible are not brought to justice will allow it to continue. If this is to be the case we may as well scrap the Bill of Rights as it will be meaningless.

So you are for impeachment then.....

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#55 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3864 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So how much did you read?

I read a great deal. What surprises me that people don't really follow the critical current events instead people concentrate on tabloid stories that are embarrassing but don't mean a hill of beans. What happened in Washington DC prior and during the election and after the election should be of great concern to everyone. T^he abuse of power was unprecedented and if those responsible are not brought to justice will allow it to continue. If this is to be the case we may as well scrap the Bill of Rights as it will be meaningless.

So you are for impeachment then.....

If the president did anything that was an impeachment offense so far there has been nothing presented that meets the standard for impeachment.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

Influence and hacking are two different things. FBI doesn't handle foreign network security risks. NSA and NGA had nothing on Russia.

Post a whole bunch of links about a topic you know NOTHING about. It's what you do best.

Literally nothing in this post refutes any of the fact based sentences in my post. The CIA, FBI, DHS, NSA, and Senate Intel unanimously have said Russia interfered/meddled and will try it again.

@Gaming-Planet said:

It totally changed my vote position.

I don't care about your opinion. I simply listed facts that can't be altered.

You stated they hacked us. They did not. Spin all you want.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Zaryia

@n64dd said:

I'm quoting the unanimous statements of our IC. They state Russia hacked the DNC.

Sourcing the IC of USA > Random internet poster on political section of a video game forum who zero sourcing. Considering that fact, you are literally the one spinning in these interference/meddling threads for the last year.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#59 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

I'm quoting the unanimous statements of our IC. They state Russia hacked the DNC.

Sourcing the IC of USA > Random internet poster on political section of a video game forum who zero sourcing. Considering that fact, you are literally the one spinning in these interference/meddling threads for the last year.

Are these the same people who stated their “judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

Are these the same people who stated their “judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”?

I'm citing the unanimous conclusion of our IC. I will continue to do so until they state otherwise.

Also I'm happy posters here no longer contest the fact that Russia did meddle. It's a breath of fresh air in these threads, a stark contrast from last year. It's good to have been proven right on this issue that was once met with partisan doubt.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KittenNose
@zaryia said:

I'm citing the unanimous conclusion of our IC. I will continue to do so until they state otherwise.

Also I'm happy posters here no longer contest the fact that Russia did meddle. It's a breath of fresh air in these threads, a stark contrast from last year. It's good to have been proven right on this issue that was once met with partisan doubt.

That dodges the question. Are these the same people who stated their “judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:

That dodges the question. Are these the same people who stated their “judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact.”?

Yes. The IC made those statements over 13 months ago. The IC's unanimous and unwavering consensus is still that the DNC was hacked by Russia, and they continue to stand by the conclusion of that report. And I will continue to state these official conclusions. They ALSO continue to stand by the unanimous conclusion that Russia interfered,(even as of 2 days ago).

But just to be clear, while you both have your reservations on DNC hacking, you and @n64dd don't contest the fact that Russia interfered/meddled, correct? Genuinely curious.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 KittenNose

@zaryia: Thought so. That is quite comical given the rhetoric you have invoked in this thread.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:

@zaryia: Thought so. That is quite comical given the rhetoric you have invoked in this thread.

My goal is stating the fact Russia meddled/interfered with the 2016 election. As seen in my first 3 posts. You believe only one of the details proving this fact is shaky. I understand your position on that, and as such we split ways on either using or subjectively invalidating the official conclusion of the United State Intelligence Community on that one detail.

But it in no way diminishes the fact that Russia meddled/interfered. And as such you will even attempt to deny or refute such a claim, as seen by ignoring my first few posts and the question raised above.

I will continue to state and use the IC's official and current conclusion and consensus on these matters, over that of random internet forum users. Here is their latest assessment from this week, 2/13/2018,

At the end of the hearing, Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said that the panel hoped to release publicly the findings of its Russia investigation “before the primaries begin” in March. Their probe includes a review of the intelligence community’s January 2017 assessment on Russian interference, he said. That assessment concluded that the Russians wanted to help get Trump elected.

Feel free to post any counter claims from equally notable sources.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 KittenNose

@zaryia: I don't care about your opinion. I simply stated a fact that can't be altered.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:

@zaryia: I don't care about your opinion. I simply stated a fact that can't be altered.

“There should be no doubt that Russia perceives its past efforts” to disrupt the 2016 presidential campaign “as successful and views the 2018 midterm elections as a potential target for Russian influence operations,” said Coats, the leader of the U.S. government’s 17 intelligence agencies.

At the end of the hearing, Committee Chairman Richard Burr (R-N.C.) said that the panel hoped to release publicly the findings of its Russia investigation “before the primaries begin” in March. Their probe includes a review of the intelligence community’s January 2017 assessment on Russian interference, he said. That assessment concluded that the Russians wanted to help get Trump elected.

-2/13/2018 (3 days ago, mind you)

Only one of us actually has sourcing for our argument. It isn't you. Russia did in fact meddle. Your opinions on this matter are completely worthless to me.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 KittenNose
@zaryia said:

Only one of us actually has sourcing for our argument. It isn't you. Russia did in fact meddle. Your opinions on this matter are completely worthless to me.

Oh, sorry, I can source it if you like:

@zaryia said:
@kittennose said:

Yes.

There you go.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 JimB

@mattbbpl said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not reputable.

Don't be ridiculous. That can't possibly be the reason other outlets don't cover it.

What is the reason then they certainly don't cover the story? There is a good chance the charges against General Flynn are going to be dropped as a result of the government actions in getting the FISA warrants. Every item obtained from the warrants is now fruit of the poison tree and can't be used.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 JimB

The Russian interference came not from hacking but stories posted on Facebook. There was a lengthy article on the subject earlier on Drudge this week.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#70 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/jul/06/17-intelligence-organizations-or-four-either-way-r/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/07/06/8-times-u-s-intelligence-chiefs-have-unequivocally-said-russia-meddled-in-the-u-s-election/?utm_term=.52ab6a333080

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/10/21/17-intelligence-agencies-russia-behind-hacking/92514592/

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/george-bush-russia-meddled-2016-us-election-52925647

https://www.pressherald.com/2017/01/05/russia-undoubtedly-meddled-in-u-s-election-intelligence-chief-says/

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 LJS9502_basic

@kittennose said:

Man you secret trumpettes are amusing.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:

Oh, sorry, I can source it if you like:

@zaryia said:
@kittennose said:

Yes.

There you go.

I'm unaware how this changes the fact that Russia interfered with the election.

Warner questioned Coats and the other officials testifying — CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Chris Wray, NSA Director Adm. Michael Rogers, DefenseIntelligenceAgency Director Lt. Gen. Robert Ashley and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo — about how the government was addressing the threat to both the US election systems and through social media. He asked all six of the US officials testifying to reaffirm the intelligence community's findings last year that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and that the Kremlin will continue to intervene in future elections. All said yes.

And as far as hacking the DNC is concerned, as I stated, I will always continue to state the current high-confidence conclusion of the ICA on the matter, regardless of your opinion on it's validity. I need a valid source stating Russia did not interfere/meddle. If such data is not provided, in conjuncture with the fact you are completely avoiding this central matter brought up in my first post(and subsequently the first post of this specific quote chain), I will conclude that you do in fact agree Russia meddled.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 N64DD

@zaryia said:
@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

NGA and NSA both didn't agree on this, so your little rant is without merit.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56107 Posts

I'm okay with this.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Zaryia
@n64dd said:

US intel chiefs unanimous that Russia is targeting 2018 elections

Warner questioned Coats and the other officials testifying — CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Chris Wray, NSA Director Adm. Michael Rogers, DefenseIntelligence Agency Director Lt. Gen. Robert Ashley and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo — about how the government was addressing the threat to both the US election systems and through social media. He asked all six of the US officials testifying to reaffirm the intelligence community's findings last year that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and that the Kremlin will continue to intervene in future elections. All said yes.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#77 silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/16/politics/mueller-russia-indictments-election-interference/index.html

super600

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 super600  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 33103 Posts

@silkylove

I suggest to create a new thread about that since it does not really relate to this thread.

silkylove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#79 silkylove
Member since 2002 • 8579 Posts

@super600:

Ok

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By N64DD

@zaryia said:
@n64dd said:

US intel chiefs unanimous that Russia is targeting 2018 elections

Warner questioned Coats and the other officials testifying — CIA Director Mike Pompeo, FBI Director Chris Wray, NSA Director Adm. Michael Rogers, DefenseIntelligence Agency Director Lt. Gen. Robert Ashley and National Geospatial Intelligence Agency Director Robert Cardillo — about how the government was addressing the threat to both the US election systems and through social media. He asked all six of the US officials testifying to reaffirm the intelligence community's findings last year that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, and that the Kremlin will continue to intervene in future elections. All said yes.

I stand corrected. Did they state that they hacked us?

If they did, you were right, I was wrong.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 KittenNose

@zaryia said:

I am not foolish enough to discuss a topic of nuance with you, so I am unsure why you would claim it should. I just think it is fun to point out when you tell extremely transparent falsehoods.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:

I am not foolish enough to discuss a topic of nuance with you, so I am unsure why you would claim it should. I just think it is fun to point out when you tell extremely transparent falsehoods.

I never told a falsehood. The ICA still holds with high confidence Russia hacked the DNC. I will continue to state their conclusion.

I just find it hilarious you refuse to talk about meddling at all, since that is what the posts and chain were about. You are indeed not foolish, by avoiding the subject matter that I am objectively correct on. Which is the reason you won't touch it.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By JimB

Everyone is aghast that the Russians meddled in the 2016 election. Obama meddled in the 2015 Prime Minister election in Isreal no one seems to be upset. In fact, the US meddled in forty-four elections of other countries and even assassinated people to get the outcome we wanted. All countries interfere in elections. The reason people have their shorts in a twist is Hillary lost an election she was supposed to win. All the polls said she would win but didn't. As for the DNC computers, they would not let the FBI check them to determine if the Russians hacked them is because there was information on them they did not want to be known.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 JimB

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Not reputable.

If they are not reputable neither are any sites on the left if there are any.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 KittenNose

@zaryia said:

I never told a falsehood.

You called it a fact mate, it isn't, and you were aware of that. A mistake is forgivable, deliberate misrepresentation means it is silly to engage on anything more complex then pointing the nonsense.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 JimB

@n64dd said:

@JimB: No what was done, not what agencies?

They entered into a plot to make sure Trump would not win the election and after he won they went to their insurance plan. As reported by the e-mails between the two FBI agents in the upper levels of the FBI management who were having an affair.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Zaryia

@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:

I never told a falsehood.

You called it a fact mate, it isn't, and you were aware of that. A mistake is forgivable, deliberate misrepresentation means it is silly to engage on anything more complex then pointing the nonsense.

It is a fact that Russia interred and meddled with our election.....

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 KittenNose

@zaryia said:

Unrelated, but keep on trollin' mate. Have a fun day, it be party time ^-^

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Zaryia

@kittennose said:
@zaryia said:

Unrelated, but keep on trollin' mate. Have a fun day, it be party time ^-^

Unrelated?

This is the original post of THIS quote chain we are in, which we have been discussing, and was my very fist post:

@zaryia said:

But we DO know they meddled, for a fact. To say otherwise is fake news. We also know they will try this again, according to the IC.

And this is my second post in that same chain that set N64DD off,

@zaryia said:

The CIA, FBI, NHS, DHS, and Senate say Russia meddled with the election. That is influence and interference. The organized state-run bot farms reached over 100million people. Many targeted swing states. They hacked and released DNC info.Russia objectively meddled.

They also said Russia will try again, yesterday. Unanimously. The above organizations, as well as Facebook, Google, and Twitter are taking it seriously. They are also trying to prevent or lessen future attacks.

What did I say that was incorrect? I know you're contesting that 1 underlined sentence, am I not allowed to use the high-confidence conclusion of an ICA report when making statements involving the fact Russia meddled? Are you not denying the rest of this post? You seem to be spinning this post as a false statement, when it is not.

And it gets worse with the indictments today, http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-indicts-13-russian-nationals-russia-investigation/story?id=53147082

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:

Everyone is aghast that the Russians meddled in the 2016 election. Obama meddled in the 2015 Prime Minister election in Isreal no one seems to be upset. In fact, the US meddled in forty-four elections of other countries and even assassinated people to get the outcome we wanted. All countries interfere in elections. The reason people have their shorts in a twist is Hillary lost an election she was supposed to win. All the polls said she would win but didn't. As for the DNC computers, they would not let the FBI check them to determine if the Russians hacked them is because there was information on them they did not want to be known.

I'm not Israeli why would that upset me? I am, however, an American and we should have intelligence to prevent interference from foreign governments in our elections. It's a shame that you think that's okay.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

I don’t believe I ever heard a story that reported that votes were changed, so I’m not sure what the OP is talking about.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 LJS9502_basic

@Baconstrip78 said:

I don’t believe I ever heard a story that reported that votes were changed, so I’m not sure what the OP is talking about.

Are you saying we should wait until votes are changed? That seems ludicrous to me.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#93 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Baconstrip78 said:

Are you saying we should wait until votes are changed? That seems ludicrous to me.

Well, you could ask yourself why Obama when he was in office, did not seem to have a problem with "Russia". Despite the fact that he knew already in 2015 about their intentions.

But of course, we should not wait for votes to be changed, considering we are in 2018, our election ballots need to be secure

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Baconstrip78 said:

Well, you could ask yourself why Obama when he was in office, did not seem to have a problem with "Russia". Despite the fact that he knew already in 2015 about their intentions.

But of course, we should not wait for votes to be changed, considering we are in 2018, our election ballots need to be secure

Unfortunately Obama choose not to interfere in the election and thus trump was voted in. A big misstep on his part I agree. That has nothing however to do with this refusal to see the problem and address that is happening today.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#95 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Baconstrip78 said:

Unfortunately Obama choose not to interfere in the election and thus trump was voted in. A big misstep on his part I agree. That has nothing however to do with this refusal to see the problem and address that is happening today.

Well, that´s not what I said.

Obama knew long before the election that Russia had intentions of interfering. So again where was all your outrage then?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#96 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58308 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@PraetorianMan: So no votes were changed... The end.

honestly I think the whole Russian thing is a red herring; we should be more concerned with both voter apathy (or, specifically, non-voter apathy) and voter suppression. Both of these things are on the homefront and incredibly serious.

I think something like 70-80% of France showed up to vote in their last election and that was a bad turnout, while the US is somewhere around 50% last election.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 N64DD

@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Baconstrip78 said:

Well, that´s not what I said.

Obama knew long before the election that Russia had intentions of interfering. So again where was all your outrage then?

Obama is his god. He worships the guy.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Yeah, I'm guilty of that. It's hard when you don't like either candidate and then feel you have to live with the consequences of their actions. Or a friend ir co-worker asks who you voted for and judges you by it. Even if you vote for someone you know won't win, seems like a waste of time. Hopefully better candidates next time. I like the Canadian prime minister. Young, classy guy. Being bilingual is pretty cool too, although it's probably a much bigger need there than here. Not sure why we seem to always have old president's? Not sure how old Obama was, but still seemed like an old grump.