Eminem goes after Trump at BET awards freestyle?

• 68 results
JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12572 Posts

@Jacanuk: I've noticed "bad" things have to be equal to each other or one isn't bad. Like when Trump said there were bad people on both sides in Charlottesville. The media flipped out saying he's equating them. Making it sound like one side is bad and the other ok. The F word in movies is worse than the S word... So is the S word ok? Umm no, not in most cases. It's pathetic that people think it's ok to use a derogatory word because it's not as bad as another derogatory word.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 JoshRMeyer

@perfect_blue: I'd say it's worse in the sense that people are more affected by it. But both words are derogatory, period. All I was saying is that maybe it shouldn't be used or he should be careful using it on a public forum, because it may offend some. I clearly said it doesn't offend me, as the N word might not offend a black person. Music, movies, cable TV shows have made the word a joke now anyways. But I still won't dare call someone that.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#53 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@perfect_blue said:
@Jacanuk said:

So who decides on whether one derogatory term is worse than another?

Here i thought the idea was not to use any of them but i guess when you are a liberal it´s ok when you use some?

Common sense should tell you the word that people refer to as "the N word" is worse than any other word people openly say.

But of course, this is beyond you since you have no common sense.

Common sense should tell you that when some people use niggle as often as being done, it kinda takes away from the idea that it's worse than any other derogatory term like Redneck or Hillbilly.

But i know that is lost on you opposite Olga.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 LJS9502_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 178846 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@LJS9502_basic: Out of almost 129,000,000 votes, she won the popular by 2.9 million(which were most likely from California and New York.) Not saying they aren't Americans, but I'm sure the "wall" thing prompted them to vote for Hillary. Not an excuse, just an explanation. I think Trump knee he was gonna lose California so didn't care. It kinda shows which candidate knew how the system worked and where to campaign. She's also the 5th president this has happened to. When you say "Very few people support trump if you look at the entirety of the population."... 48% of voters must of saw something in him. Nearly half the U.S. population supports/supported him. I'm not referring to polls, as they can constantly change and we're wrong about the election.

That's not accurate. Voter turn out is very low. You can't compare the percentage of votes he got as being that percent of the population. Doesn't work that way.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By JoshRMeyer

@LJS9502_basic: "According to vote tallies from The Associated Press, Clinton amassed 65,844,610 votes across all 50 states and Washington D.C., 48.2 percent of all votes cast. Trump received 62,979,636 votes, 46.1 percent of all votes cast."

Add them up... Those are actual voters.

Edit: I guess I could be more accurate and say that nearly half the American's who voted, voted for him... That's a lot of people.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 LJS9502_basic  Online

@joshrmeyer said:

@LJS9502_basic: "According to vote tallies from The Associated Press, Clinton amassed 65,844,610 votes across all 50 states and Washington D.C., 48.2 percent of all votes cast. Trump received 62,979,636 votes, 46.1 percent of all votes cast."

Add them up... Those are actual voters.

Edit: I guess I could be more accurate and say that nearly half the American's who voted, voted for him... That's a lot of people.

Not compared to the total population it is not.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 JoshRMeyer

@LJS9502_basic: "That's not accurate. Voter turn out is very low." .........

"Nearly 139 million Americans voted this year, according to the United States Elections Project. This sets a new overall record, surpassing the all-time high of 132 million Americans who voted in the 2008 contest between Barack Obama and John McCain."

How can you possibly know what the rest of the population thinks about Trump? There's over 323 million U.S. residents.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 LJS9502_basic  Online

@joshrmeyer said:

@LJS9502_basic: "That's not accurate. Voter turn out is very low." .........

"Nearly 139 million Americans voted this year, according to the United States Elections Project. This sets a new overall record, surpassing the all-time high of 132 million Americans who voted in the 2008 contest between Barack Obama and John McCain."

How can you possibly know what the rest of the population thinks about Trump? There's over 323 million U.S. residents.

That was my point to you.........you were proclaiming he was popular.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@Mercenary848: "The trump team is full of rednecks and adult men with anime plushy girlfriends." .... "A bunch of degenerates" right? Lol... Welcome to America. Trump will be re-elected. Redneck is an offensive term FYI(not to me, but many).

"The term redneck is a derogatory term chiefly used for a rural poor white person of the Southern United States.[1][2] Its usage is similar in meaning to cracker (especially regarding Georgia, Texas, [3] and Florida), hillbilly (especially regarding Appalachia and the Ozarks),[4] and white trash (but without the last term's suggestions of immorality).[5][6][7]"

Surprise you don't throw around the N word on here too.

All hat no cattle.

You are grasping, and your posts are extremely agenda. You can not even clearly state your views, you just grasp for straws, and quote the dictionary in your posts. Also my original comment still stands, and if I offended you; then I did it on purpose.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 JoshRMeyer

@LJS9502_basic: I'm not sure where this is going. I'm basing my stats off actual Americans who voted.... Which as I showed is a record number. I, nor you, know how people that didn't vote feel about him. You said voter turnout is low, which is wrong. All I'm saying is a whole heck of a lot of people support him, for whatever reason. Not really any argument there right? And you can say a whole lot of people dislike him, and I'd say you're right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#61 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Jacanuk: Wtf is “niggle”?

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 JoshRMeyer

@Mercenary848: I doubt "redneck" is in the dictionary. That's not where I got my info. Seems like you're good at offending people.. You know what's that's called? A troll. Congrats.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 LJS9502_basic  Online

@joshrmeyer said:

@LJS9502_basic: I'm not sure where this is going. I'm basing my stats off actual Americans who voted.... Which as I showed is a record number. I, nor you, know how people that didn't vote feel about him. You said voter turnout is low, which is wrong. All I'm saying is a whole heck of a lot of people support him, for whatever reason. Not really any argument there right? And you can say a whole lot of people dislike him, and I'd say you're right.

Voter turn out is low.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#64 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@perfect_blue said:

A word that some people mistake for the N-word. I use it instead of the N-word.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Mercenary848

@joshrmeyer: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Look the term redneck doesn't have nearly the history or gravity as the nword. I was going to type out a whole statement about why the nword is historically worse, which is evident by the noticeable societal ramifications it has in our society. Similar to how all societies have taboos that stem from history.

But instead, I'll just let you be ignorant. I can tell you are a human being who spends his time creating fake lives on the internet, and missing out on the real world. But us rational and intelligent people live in the moment and see the world for what it really is. So yeah the n word is bad, and redneck is bad; that isn't the topic of this thread so why even show horn it in, unless you were trying to derail the thread.

Troll loser

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#66 deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@perfect_blue said:

A word that some people mistake for the N-word. I use it instead of the N-word.

This is probably the weirdest thing I've read from you. Genuinely convinced now you're just playing an internet troll persona.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 JoshRMeyer

@Mercenary848: "So yeah the n word is bad, and redneck is bad".... That's all I was saying... Hence the "fyi". And yes, I had to recheck the thread and it's gotten off topic. I wasn't trying to argue which was worse or equal... I think anyone knows that. Remember that comedian Jeff Foxworthy?... "You might be a redneck..." I'm gonna apologize because the more I think of it, the less offensive that word seems to be in society.... So, my bad.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 JoshRMeyer

@LJS9502_basic: Does the highest ever mean low? I thought this was one of the better turn outs as far as elections go. Which is surprising seeing as both electorial candidates kinda sucked. A lot of my friends voted for Bernie lol. I just didn't vote at all.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

@joshrmeyer said:

@LJS9502_basic: Does the highest ever mean low? I thought this was one of the better turn outs as far as elections go. Which is surprising seeing as both electorial candidates kinda sucked. A lot of my friends voted for Bernie lol. I just didn't vote at all.

Yes, highest can mean low. You can have the highest individual percentage of something, while it still being a low number.

That said, this past election had a terrible voter turn out. It was basically those who vote D no matter what and vote R no matter what. The largest voting base, independents, both failed at. Bernie actually had the highest independent support with roughly 50% of the democratic base, probably higher had the DNC not rigged the elections against him. Had he been going against Trump, based on very accurate data sets, he would have demolished Trump in what would have been actual highest voter turn out's unlike Trump's false claims.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#70 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Trump is a horrible president, but I really don't need Eminem to tell me that. The same guy that was gay bashing a few years ago is now heralded as some great visionary for tackling Trump. Hypocrisy.

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KOD
Loading Video...

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Mercenary848

@kod said:
Loading Video...

That was both hilarious and frightening. The first guy with the candy necklace was something lol

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 KOD

@Mercenary848 said:

That was both hilarious and frightening. The first guy with the candy necklace was something lol

Creationist Cat is the best. I died at the rainbow connection.

Loading Video...