deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Lot of questions about whether or not Donal is a russian asset. My personal opinion is that Trump is just using the presidency as a tool for personal enrichment. he wants Trump real estate in Russia/moscow and is willing to compromise the US for his own personal monetary gain. Same thing with many foreign countries. I think the dude is just in it for his own enrichment, but that he's not an asset per se. What are your thoughts?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

The USA is Putins little bitch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

I think this thread is going to get trolled into last week.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@sonicare said:

Lot of questions about whether or not Donal is a russian asset. My personal opinion is that Trump is just using the presidency as a tool for personal enrichment. he wants Trump real estate in Russia/moscow and is willing to compromise the US for his own personal monetary gain. Same thing with many foreign countries. I think the dude is just in it for his own enrichment, but that he's not an asset per se. What are your thoughts?

He's just a pathological lying narcissist scumbag who will say and do anything to feed his ego. It's not his financial enrichment that matters to him. He has spent his whole life creating a fantasy world because what he craves the most is respect and adoration. He needs to feel meaningful, because his daddy was a giant dick and he knows deep down that he would be asking whether you would like fries with that burger, if not for the family he was born into.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

@SUD123456 said:
@sonicare said:

He's just a pathological lying narcissist scumbag who will say and do anything to feed his ego. It's not his financial enrichment that matters to him. He has spent his whole life creating a fantasy world because what he craves the most is respect and adoration. He needs to feel meaningful, because his daddy was a giant dick and he knows deep down that he would be asking whether you would like fries with that burger, if not for the family he was born into.

Pretty much this.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#7 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

@sonicare said:

Christ, it's already been proven Hillary Clinton planned and paid for a foreign agent to fabricate the Trump/Russia hoax as a means to delegitimize the 2016 election. Trying to perpetuate that fake news in 2020 is about as ridiculous as it gets.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eoten
@girlusocrazy said:

@sonicare: If he's in as much debt as alleged by the tax return stories and needs money to pay his debts, then anyone who could offer him a contract or facilitate one could have influence on him.

No, he doesn't. His assets far, far exceed the amount of any debts. He owns single properties valued at over a billion dollars and owns dozens of high value properties across the country.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@eoten said:
@girlusocrazy said:

@sonicare: If he's in as much debt as alleged by the tax return stories and needs money to pay his debts, then anyone who could offer him a contract or facilitate one could have influence on him.

No, he doesn't. His assets far, far exceed the amount of any debts. He owns single properties valued at over a billion dollars and owns dozens of high value properties across the country.

Liquidity is important. Properties don't help with that. And he has massive debts due soon. Debt equals security risk.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

trump loves putin a lot and wants to be just like him and we do know that the trumps get money from russia, one of the idiot sons said it on camera.

Refusing to condemn russia for the bounties on U.S. troops is an awful thing to do for any american especially a president.

But lets face it, trump is too stupid to a knowing asset, but cunning leaders like putin can easily manipulate someone like trump.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 tenaka2
@eoten said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Again, you have zero evidence of this, all of his assets has massive debt, he loses money year on year, banks refuse to give trump money, have done for years.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

No more compromised then any politicians that we get in office. Maybe less so that others as he doesn't seem to submit to the whim of the military complex; which I feel is the reasons the PTB want him out of office.

Sevenizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15 Sevenizz
Member since 2010 • 6462 Posts

You lefties still with the Russia thing?

Trump loves and cares about America - always has. Watch a rally or two. It couldn’t be more obvious.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@Fuhrer_D said:

No more compromised then any politicians that we get in office. Maybe less so that others as he doesn't seem to submit to the whim of the military complex; which I feel is the reasons the PTB want him out of office.

That's incorrect. Debt is considered a red flag for getting security clearances.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 LJS9502_basic

@Sevenizz said:

Trump loves and cares about America - always has. Watch a rally or two. It couldn’t be more obvious.

You mean the PR moves? I have an idea.........he can lead your country. How's that?

narlymech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 narlymech
Member since 2009 • 2132 Posts

Yes, I do believe many of his actions are likely based on personal business decisions.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 tenaka2

Eric Trump 'we have all the funding we need out of Russia'

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Eoten

@girlusocrazy said:

@tenaka2: Even without the debt, just the promise of a lucrative contract with someone is enough to have influence over someone. He could say "I don't want/need the money" but that would be based on the word and there's no proving that either way. If there was full divestment of assets and businesses then nobody could question it, but there isn't.

Perhaps this is why the Bidens have taken millions of dollars from foreign governments? Which there is proof happened. Why do you think that is? Because Hunter Biden, a cocaine addict who couldn't even handle the Navy, is a valuable, skilled individual in the energy company, or to Russian oligarchs and Chinese business men linked to the CCP? Lmfao. Yeah right.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 LJS9502_basic

@eoten said:
@girlusocrazy said:

@tenaka2: Even without the debt, just the promise of a lucrative contract with someone is enough to have influence over someone. He could say "I don't want/need the money" but that would be based on the word and there's no proving that either way. If there was full divestment of assets and businesses then nobody could question it, but there isn't.

Perhaps this is why the Bidens have taken millions of dollars from foreign governments? Which there is proof happened. Why do you think that is? Because Hunter Biden, a cocaine addict who couldn't even handle the Navy, is a valuable, skilled individual in the energy company, or to Russian oligarchs and Chinese business men linked to the CCP? Lmfao. Yeah right.

Stop repeating far right talking points.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: But LJ, what about the lizard men?

WHAT ABOUT THE LIZARD MEN?

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tenaka2

@eoten said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Its like a hannaty bot, is what aboutism all you got?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-5fab1400b2fcc
Member since 2020 • 2126 Posts

@Sevenizz: Russia has plenty of backing to it. And Trump hates America and everything it stands for. His actions prove that.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#25 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

I read an article that suggested whoever owned Donald Trumps debt would have control over the USA. If you look at Trumps history regarding debt he either slimes his way out of it or he attacks his debtors.

The deutche bank for example. Trump took a huge loan & when it came time to pay he sued them saying they had unfair lending practices.

Notice anything lately with Putin & Russia?

Very quiet lately. I think that Russia owns Trumps debt & Putin knows that given the opportunity Trump would try to wipe it out. Suddenly in the future some conflict will arise against Russia to attempt regime change.

All to wipe out his debt.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

ROFL, all these conspiracy theories are just hilarious. This is just about as bad as Pizza Gate. HAHA!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

Well, if he wasn't already a Russian asset, I imagine he is an asset of Big Pharma now.

@netracing said:

The USA is Putins little bitch.

Yup, and the right love it.

@girlusocrazy said:

Rumor was a few years ago that Trump was such a bad investment, he couldn't get any money from US institutions. He had to go overseas to seek funding, i.e. Russia. And anyone of significant wealth in Russia is likely in Putin's pocket.

@Sevenizz said:

Is this a joke? Dude is spoon-feeding nationalism (which, as we discussed previously, is a bad thing) to them, telling them pretty little red-white-and-blue lies.

The only obvious thing is that the right are easily manipulated; the people by Trump, and Trump by whatever delusions and benefactors compel him.

@Xabiss said:

ROFL, all these conspiracy theories are just hilarious. This is just about as bad as Pizza Gate. HAHA!

LOL OK that is pretty damn funny. Well played, sir.