Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

People saying HE contributed to his death are not being honest. The woman obviously knew to what degree the situation turned and apparently it only reached a level of using a taser. If anything he would have contributed to having his ass lit up like a Christmas tree with X amount of volts if she wasn't such a bumbling moron. It all changed when she screwed up. Is he responsible for the outcome of her erroneous actions? IMO I think not. What about the male cop who couldn't handle the situation? Talk about clowns on that stop! God help the female if she does time. Anyone see her photo? She doesn't look hard.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6873 Posts

@rmpumper said:
@silentchief said:

He an ran from the police with a warrant out on him.

Oh, just like the shithead who killed 8 people then? Wonder why that one was not killed on the spot if that is the go to move in those situations.

That shithead surrendered though... you see the difference?

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2140 Posts

@silentchief said:
@rmpumper said:
@silentchief said:

Oh, just like the shithead who killed 8 people then? Wonder why that one was not killed on the spot if that is the go to move in those situations.

Maybe because he wasn't killed within a minute? Given the same opportunities, this guy, who did not kill 8 people, by the way, would have as well.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Silentchief

@rmpumper said:
@silentchief said:
@rmpumper said:
@silentchief said:

Maybe because he wasn't killed within a minute? Given the same opportunities, this guy, who did not kill 8 people, by the way, would have as well.

He wasn't killed within a minute because he instantly surrendered. You don't always get a minute to comply . This guy literally struggled when the handcuffs were put on him and jumped back in the car.

I'm not saying the murder was justified but their is a common occurrence of people resisting arrest when they get shot.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts
@silentchief said:
@rmpumper said:

What are you smoking? The parlor shooter lead police on a car chase and they had to pit the vehicle. He didn't surrender until it was impossible for him to choose otherwise.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts

@Vaasman said:
@silentchief said:
@rmpumper said:

What are you smoking? The parlor shooter lead police on a car chase and they had to pit the vehicle. He didn't surrender until it was impossible for him to choose otherwise.

That's the difference. He didn't lead them on a car chase :P

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Silentchief

@horgen said:
@Vaasman said:
@silentchief said:
@rmpumper said:

That's the difference. He didn't lead them on a car chase :P

Can you link me to videos of officers shooting moving cars? Usually that doesn't happen until they actually try to run into an officer.

Again the officer screwed up I'm not denying that but it could have been avoided if he complied. Not sure why people fail to understand that.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 MirkoS77  Online
Member since 2011 • 17659 Posts

@ghost_of_phobos said:

Seeing people who are always so concerned about the dangers of government and guns rights, defending police murdering a person because that person might have a gun is tragically hilarious.

Yeah, but that’s the world cops operate in.

I’ve not watched the cam footage of this particular incident yet, but in general, I tend to grant cops a fair degree of leniency and the benefit of the doubt in their discretion of force, unless it is a gallingly bad call. America is a gun culture, anyone could be armed, and a situation can deteriorate in a matter of split seconds if someone decides to resist and pull a gun. Cops need to be able to turn it on full tilt in literally a heartbeat. I don’t blame them for being a tad trepidatious considering the environment they operate in, I would be too. And with that said, I’ll say this:

If you resist the police, you are an idiot. Not a bit of belligerency, but outright physical resistance. This gives cops, unaware of who you are, what you have on you, or what you’re capable of, every reason to believe you will do whatever it takes to escape. This doesn’t mean I think this justifies shooting someone, but my sympathies to you go down the ****ing toilet and my empathy for the officer immediately increases when someone runs.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127506 Posts

@silentchief said:

Can you link me to videos of officers shooting moving cars? Usually that doesn't happen until they actually try to run into an officer.

Again the officer screwed up I'm not denying that but it could have been avoided if he complied. Not sure why people fail to understand that.

I can also post stupid shit. Why wasn't the other guy shot when he exited the vehicle? Why was he given that benefit?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Silentchief

@horgen said:
@silentchief said:

I can also post stupid shit. Why wasn't the other guy shot when he exited the vehicle? Why was he given that benefit?

I know you can you do it all the time. Again once he got out of the car he surrendered I didn't see him fighting the police.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

Again, I dont know why so many are trying to directly compare this to other incidents. The police had a legitimate reason to stop the vehicle because of the expired tag. Air freshner thing is stupid, IMO, but if that is on the books I guess that is reason too. It escalates because the guy has an outstanding warrant.

She didn't mean to shoot him. If she uses the taser we aren't having this conversation. There is no mens rea.

Other contributing factors are the incompetence of the male cop failing to handcuff the guy....and the stupidity of the guy in trying to get away. Neither of those two things leads to death if she uses the taser instead of the gun.

But, character assassination of the victim is bad form. So sad that people can't be objective.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Bro, your side literally makes martyrs out of shit bags all day. Just look at the entire persecution complex of the GOP and Trump administration.

But again, besides the point. Being a bad person isn't grounds for losing your life, nor is what happened in this situation. The cop f*cked up in this situation. Not murder, but the death is clearly a mistake that she made.

Nah that's your side it's how your side even exist. Everytime a lifelong criminal gets killed by the police.... "whoa let's go riot and steal some shoes" Were ignore the fact he's a life long criminal and that 13% of the population consistently make up over half the violent crimes every year and just act like black people are being hunted. The leaders of BLM push this narrative while becoming millionaires because sheep like you buy into this bullshit.

Now did the cop screw up? Yes. Did the boy deserve to die today? No. But ask yourself what the reason was. Is it because she was a white supremacists in a badge who felt like killing a black kid today? Or was it because she was an incompetent scared person with a badge who severely screwed up. If the answer is the latter then maybe you should leave the Nikes's on the shelf.

Meanwhile Russia is on the verge of starting WW3 with the Ukraine but somehow this is the top story in the US because the race Hustlers need another home.

It's almost like you don't read anything that's presented to you.

I've already stated looters are assholes, I've also already stated it's probably just a mistake on the cop's part. But please continue with the needless character assessment, which by your own words, seems a bit pointless as you've already indicated that he didn't need to die.

So again, did you have a point or did you just need to get some racially tinged, tangential ranting out of your system?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Silentchief

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Bro, your side literally makes martyrs out of shit bags all day. Just look at the entire persecution complex of the GOP and Trump administration.

But again, besides the point. Being a bad person isn't grounds for losing your life, nor is what happened in this situation. The cop f*cked up in this situation. Not murder, but the death is clearly a mistake that she made.

Nah that's your side it's how your side even exist. Everytime a lifelong criminal gets killed by the police.... "whoa let's go riot and steal some shoes" Were ignore the fact he's a life long criminal and that 13% of the population consistently make up over half the violent crimes every year and just act like black people are being hunted. The leaders of BLM push this narrative while becoming millionaires because sheep like you buy into this bullshit.

Now did the cop screw up? Yes. Did the boy deserve to die today? No. But ask yourself what the reason was. Is it because she was a white supremacists in a badge who felt like killing a black kid today? Or was it because she was an incompetent scared person with a badge who severely screwed up. If the answer is the latter then maybe you should leave the Nikes's on the shelf.

Meanwhile Russia is on the verge of starting WW3 with the Ukraine but somehow this is the top story in the US because the race Hustlers need another home.

I've already stated looters are assholes, I've also already stated it's probably just a mistake on the cop's part. But please continue with the needless character assessment, which by your own words, seems a bit pointless as you've already indicated that he didn't need to die.

So again, did you have a point or did you just need to get some racially tinged, tangential ranting out of your system?

Sure I do, that was mainly in response to your " rightwingers make shit bags into Marty's all the time" which comparatively speaking isn't anywhere close to your side who has made themselves millionaires off of these situations.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 HoolaHoopMan

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Sure I do, that was mainly in response to your " rightwingers make shit bags into Marty's all the time" which comparatively speaking isn't anywhere close to your side who has made themselves millionaires off of these situations.

Retrace your steps. You started the 'shit bags' conversation to begin with, including some weak race baiting.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Silentchief

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Retrace your steps. You started the 'shit bags' conversation to begin with, including some weak race baiting.

And? You made the false equivalency.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wright-had-outstanding-warrant-for-attempted-aggravated-robbery-when-he-was-killed

Tell me, is it worth falling on your Sword for this guy?

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1348 Posts

Wait, a cop murdered an innocent man? I thought they weren’t supposed to do that.. aren’t they here to protect and serve us?

Oh yeah I forgot they shoot first and ask questions later. I don’t know how these cops haven’t figured it out yet to tone down their police brutality and senseless killings of innocent people. No wonder they are protesting and rioting, cops are taking lives, who cares if a window got broken, you are missing the big picture here if that is what offends you.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Victim blaming now? Shameful.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 HoolaHoopMan

@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/daunte-wright-had-outstanding-warrant-for-attempted-aggravated-robbery-when-he-was-killed

More diversions when you're caught with your pants down.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Silentchief

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

More diversions when you're caught with your pants down.

What diversion exactly?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Silentchief
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Making a Martyr out of another dirt bag? Shameful!

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#76 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

If it suits their purpose, sure. Any other day, or any other skin tone as they'd be ranting and raving that he owns guns, and uses them for criminal purpose and how he's an example of why we should have gun control. But it's more advantageous to pretend he's a saint and use him as a tool against police. As if nothing he did, or any of his actions are responsible for the situation he put himself into.

You know, if you don't have active warrants for serious crimes out against you, and aren't in the process of committing any, the chances of a confrontation with the police are significantly reduced.

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#77  Edited By Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts
@ratchetclank92 said:

Wait, a cop murdered an innocent man? I thought they weren’t supposed to do that.. aren’t they here to protect and serve us?

Oh yeah I forgot they shoot first and ask questions later. I don’t know how these cops haven’t figured it out yet to tone down their police brutality and senseless killings of innocent people. No wonder they are protesting and rioting, cops are taking lives, who cares if a window got broken, you are missing the big picture here if that is what offends you.

Innocent? Lmfao. Yeah right. Innocent means at no fault of their own. This guys actions certainly escalated the situation. They didn't shoot first and ask questions later, he ran from an arrest. It's not the police that need to tone down doing their job. It's people like you telling assholes like the one that got shot that they're "innocent" and they shouldn't have to listen to the police. People like you are getting people like him killed.

A simple question. If you committed a crime and a warrant is placed on you, do police have the right, if not the duty to stop you, ask you to get out of your vehicle, and place you under arrest? And at that point, do you have the right to fight back, resist, or try to run?

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

An asshole cop murdering an unarmed person?

No... say it ain't so.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By palasta
Member since 2017 • 1397 Posts

@LJS9502_basic: Shows how little you know. It is generally a that people who have not the slightest knowledge about police work talk out of their a*****. Time and again, the classic "but it was just a little knife, they should ve done n that n bla bla".

Definition of:

"A deadly weapon, sometimes dangerous weapon or lethal weapon, is an item that can inflict mortal or great bodily harm."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_weapon

Not sorry for people who think they can actively resist law enforcement and come out on top. Eager to get shot, then play that game. I rather feel sorry for the police woman, the consequences she has to through because some doofus decided to gangster and more doofuses who decided to support criminals instead of law and order.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#80 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3867 Posts

Every time a black person is shot by the police the media gives stops all other stories and puts forth a narrative. Blacks riot and destroy property. The family of the person shot goes on television to get the sympathy vote and portraying the person as the second coming.

When was the last time whites rioted and burned business when a white person was shot by the police? When When was the last time the Media paused all stories to cover a white person who was shot by the police, if the story was even mentioned.

There are more white's killed by police than blacks but whites killed by police don't contribute to the narrative that the police are racists. The media doesn't care about the black person killed, it makes more money to make everything racist. The national dialog among the far left and many Democrat's get rid of the police they are all racist's. The average person sees this so they now buy guns to protect themselves.

People need to step back and take a hard look at what is happening and why.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Silentchief

@girlusocrazy said:

@JimB: Every time a black person is shot by the police the media gives stops all other stories and puts forth a narrative.

The media doesn't care about the black person killed, it makes more money to make everything racist. The national dialog among the far left and many Democrat's get rid of the police they are all racist's.

That's a conspiracy theory narrative you put forth

He's 100% correct though. It gets back to back news coverage and honestly I'm not sure how anyone would logically deny this.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@silentchief said:
@rmpumper said:
@silentchief said:

No they left/media doesn't understand this and when you resist arrest bad things can happen as we see. If people comply 100% and this happens that is completely different story. Almost every time this crap happens the person is not complying and it puts the officer in a very stressful situation. This is caused by the people above giving out false narratives, the media, and people who say if a cop pulls you over you will get shot.

And if people are going to riot every time this happens right or wrong. Then America is in a world of hurt. This is Bidens America now and amazing enough I don't see him doing shit to stop it. Funny I remember the left calling out Trump when the same stuff was happening.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

I assume you are not a conservative since life seems cheap to you.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Silentchief

@girlusocrazy said:

@silentchief: He said they stop all other stories because racist news makes them more money, not sure what reality he's living in

Reality? Look at the front page news on most Mainstream sites. It's not that they literally stop all news it's that it becomes the biggest story. Please tell me why this should be bigger then the possibility of war between Russia and the Ukraine?

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Silentchief

@LJS9502_basic said:
@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It's not that is cheap it's the narrative and lie they try to perpetuate. It's only really a story when it's a white cop and a black man.

If you looked at how many interactions the police have on average with the black community in the US this is rare.

And if you don't have a history of violent crime and resist arrest its extremely rare.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Vaasman

@silentchief said:
@girlusocrazy said:

@silentchief: He said they stop all other stories because racist news makes them more money, not sure what reality he's living in

Reality? Look at the front page news on most Mainstream sites. It's not that they literally stop all news it's that it becomes the biggest story. Please tell me why this should be bigger then the possibility of war between Russia and the Ukraine?

Neverminding this is textbook fallacy of relative privation, possibility of war isn't new news, Russia and Ukraine have been at a standoff for years now.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Silentchief

@Vaasman said:
@silentchief said:
@girlusocrazy said:

Neverminding this is textbook fallacy of relative privation, possibility of war isn't news, Russia and Ukraine have been at a standoff for years now.

Russia has deployed troops yes it is nees and far more relevant then a false narrative.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Vaasman

@silentchief said:
@Vaasman said:

Neverminding this is textbook fallacy of relative privation, possibility of war isn't news, Russia and Ukraine have been at a standoff for years now.

Russia has deployed troops yes it is nees and far more relevant then a false narrative.

I can see how as a Russian farmbot you might think that but here in America we have American issues to deal with.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Silentchief

@Vaasman said:
@silentchief said:
@Vaasman said:

I can see how as a Russian farmbot you might think that but here in America we have American issues to deal with.

Cool story, well you keep perpetuating that false narrative, maybe you can help the BLM Marxist buy their 5th home... or is it 6th home?

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Vaasman

@silentchief said:
@Vaasman said:

Cool story, well you keep perpetuating that false narrative, maybe you can help the BLM Marxist buy their 5th home... or is it 6th home?

So racial inequality is a false narrative, but it's not a false narrative to state "BLM Marxist," whatever the funk that means, broadly buys 6 homes with no evidence or reasoning, or that we in America should care more about a foreign stalemate that's been present for years than internal strife that just happened this week. 'kay.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 LJS9502_basic

@silentchief said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

It's not that is cheap it's the narrative and lie they try to perpetuate. It's only really a story when it's a white cop and a black man.

If you looked at how many interactions the police have on average with the black community in the US this is rare.

And if you don't have a history of violent crime and resist arrest its extremely rare.

That's rather naive. Certain mindsets can bring opposing actions even if one is unaware they are doing so.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 JimB

@girlusocrazy said:

@JimB: Every time a black person is shot by the police the media gives stops all other stories and puts forth a narrative.

The media doesn't care about the black person killed, it makes more money to make everything racist. The national dialog among the far left and many Democrat's get rid of the police they are all racist's.

There was a school shooting in Tennessee in which a student died the same day as this incident. Compare the news coverage.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 JimB

The shooting in Tennessee is believed to be gang related. There have been four gang related deaths around this school since January. Those incidents can't further the racist narrative so the are ignored. Like I said take a step back and take a hard look at what is going on here. The country is being divided on false narratives. Black Live Matters only demonstrate, loot and destroy property when a black criminal is killed by police. They never demonstrate because of the black on black crime, in fact the tell other blacks not to bring that subject up because it takes away from Black Live Matters. There is something wrong with this picture.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@girlusocrazy said:

There was a school shooting in Tennessee in which a student died the same day as this incident. Compare the news coverage.

Heard about that. Stop conflating two different narratives to suit your "agenda'.