Breastfeeding = COMMUNISM!

• 84 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Fuhrer_D
Member since 2011 • 1125 Posts

@horgen: There are definitely cases of high blood pressure in my family, and my mom told me to watch it as I grew up (still tells me from time to time).

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

@horgen: he's 6'10...6 feet and 10 inches

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@dreman999 said:

Yeah. And your point is?

@Fuhrer_D said:

@horgen: There are definitely cases of high blood pressure in my family, and my mom told me to watch it as I grew up (still tells me from time to time).

Not surprised.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Fuhrer_D

@horgen said:
@dreman999 said:

Yeah. And your point is?

@Fuhrer_D said:

Not surprised.

How racist of you. ;-)

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#55 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

Breastfeeding has been strongly recommended by the US medical community for the last 20 years. Not sure why people would be against it, but we also have parents that supposedly know more than the entire scientific and medical community and say no to vaccinations. So, go figure.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@sonicare said:

Breastfeeding has been strongly recommended by the US medical community for the last 20 years. Not sure why people would be against it, but we also have parents that supposedly know more than the entire scientific and medical community and say no to vaccinations. So, go figure.

Dem Bribes. I seriously can't any person legitimately defend this...

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 horgen  Moderator

@Fuhrer_D said:

How racist of you. ;-)

You will have to elaborate on that one.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Fuhrer_D

@horgen: You made an assumption that my family has a history of high blood pressure; early I mentioned I was a black guy. So I draw the two together, make an assumption about your character and call you an racist. That's pretty much how it works now days.

Avatar image for deactivated-620299e29a26a
deactivated-620299e29a26a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By deactivated-620299e29a26a
Member since 2010 • 1490 Posts

The fact that this is a major talking point issue after naturally doing it for millions of years speaks volumes about our American society.

Just buy one of those breast simulator pumps that guys can use, do in in open public, and watch as nobody confronts you about it because when you have to confront someone face to face, it suddenly isn't an issue worth facing ??

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 horgen  Moderator

@Fuhrer_D said:

@horgen: You made an assumption that my family has a history of high blood pressure; early I mentioned I was a black guy. So I draw the two together, make an assumption about your character and call you an racist. That's pretty much how it works now days.

Taller people tend to have high blood pressure. Or so is my impression. I didn't know it was more common for black than whites.

Nice to know you're someone looking for reasons to call someone racist though.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Fuhrer_D

@horgen: Apparently you missed the ;-) attached to the "calling you racist post."

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 horgen  Moderator

@Fuhrer_D said:

@horgen: Apparently you missed the ;-) attached to the "calling you racist post."

I was so surprised by the racist remark... Still.. Is it more common for black people to have high blood pressure than white people?

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Fuhrer_D

@horgen: I believe so. Some of it is diet and those on the lower income scale have extremely poor diets, and the other major factor probably is related to epigenetics, and black people's time spent in slavery (affecting how our bodies break down foods).

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Fuhrer_D said:

@horgen: I believe so. Some of it is diet and those on the lower income scale have extremely poor diets, and the other major factor probably is related to epigenetics, and black people's time spent in slavery (affecting how our bodies break down foods).

Then it wouldn't be a racist statement if someone stated that FYI.........

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Fuhrer_D

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

Hey McFly! Duh, we have established that already. Keep up.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 LJS9502_basic

@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

Old 80s reference doesn't change the fact that you initially called it racist. Guess you're McFly.......

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Fuhrer_D

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

Old 80s reference doesn't change the fact that you initially called it racist. Guess you're McFly.......

You are almost as bad as Ed.

Funny enough though, people link things terribly to call someone racist all the time. I'm sure if I went through your post on this board, there are plenty times you made poor connections to call someone racist....... As I typed that sentence, I realized, it was you (or someone of your ilk) that recently called me a racist because of my screen name.

I think @horgen is sharp enough to realize now that I jokingly called him a racist. You seem to be missing that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 LJS9502_basic

@Fuhrer_D said:

Funny enough though, people link things terribly to call someone racist all the time. I'm sure if I went through your post on this board, there are plenty times you made poor connections to call someone racist....... As I typed that sentence, I realized, it was you (or someone of your ilk) that recently called me a racist because of my screen name.

I think @horgen is sharp enough to realize now that I jokingly called him a racist. You seem to be missing that.

No I only call someone racist if they display racist ideology.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Fuhrer_D

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:

well at least as your handle shows you are on the right side of history

Its just a military screen name, you are the one making a connection that isn't there, no surprise, that is common of those of your ilk.

Just for your information though, history has rarely been on my side in this country as a black male.

Hahaha....no it's not. And the fact that you choose it shows which way your ideology slants.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic

@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:

Its just a military screen name, you are the one making a connection that isn't there, no surprise, that is common of those of your ilk.

Just for your information though, history has rarely been on my side in this country as a black male.

Hahaha....no it's not. And the fact that you choose it shows which way your ideology slants.

Ah so two posts that aren't addressing the same thing and you think you made a point. Reading Comprehension FTL......................hahahahaha. Lame.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Fuhrer_D

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:

Ah so two posts that aren't addressing the same thing and you think you made a point. Reading Comprehension FTL......................hahahahaha. Lame.

You said you don't call some racist based on jumping to bad conclusions, I provided an example of you doing so, who here has the lack of comprehension skills? It is now apparent you are just as bad as Ed.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#72 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

You said you don't call some racist based on jumping to bad conclusions, I provided an example of you doing so, who here has the lack of comprehension skills? It is now apparent you are just as bad as Ed.

I encourage you again, to not give a F if someone calls you a racist or not.

such a boring debate

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 horgen  Moderator

@Fuhrer_D said:

Along with genetics is really the only interesting there. The other are connected to lifestyle, chosen or not.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Fuhrer_D

@tryit said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

@LJS9502_basic said:

such a boring debate

Yeah, I'm not so much concerned with him call me a racist (especially when its implied that I am against brown people, even though I am a brown person), I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy.

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Fuhrer_D

@horgen said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

Along with genetics is really the only interesting there. The other are connected to lifestyle, chosen or not.

No disagreement here.

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By TryIt
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

such a boring debate

Yeah, I'm not so much concerned with him call me a racist (especially when its implied that I am against brown people, even though I am a brown person), I'm just pointing out his hypocrisy.

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another complete waste of intellectual energy.

who cares if one is a hypocrite, who cares if one calls a person a racist or stupid.

come on people, lets get back to talking about something that actually matters in the universe of non-childs egos

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 LJS9502_basic

@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

So show me in that post where I used the word racist......oh wait.......you cannot because I did not.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 LJS9502_basic

@tryit said:

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares if one is a hypocrite, who cares if one calls a person a racist or stupid.

come on people, lets get back to talking about something that actually matters in the universe of non-childs egos

I suggest you read posts before commenting. Because you are clueless here...........

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Fuhrer_D

@tryit said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

such a boring debate

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only should you practice that, but you should preach that to your buddy.

I take it you wont have an issue with me holding you that standard right?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By TryIt
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@tryit said:
@Fuhrer_D said:

such a boring debate

SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only should you practice that, but you should preach that to your buddy.

I take it you wont have an issue with me holding you that standard right?

why? why should i practice what I preach and how does me not doing that change reality?

when a person makes an assertion, the assertion being made is either a fact or its not, that person character has nothign whatsoever to do with the validating of the assertion

Fuhrer_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Fuhrer_D

@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

So show me in that post where I used the word racist......oh wait.......you cannot because I did not.

Ok, you are correct. However you did jump to a conclusion about the ideology of which you believe I prescribe, one of which you've stated is smoother in racism. There is no denying that.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic

@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Fuhrer_D said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Ok, you are correct. However you did jump to a conclusion about the ideology of which you believe I prescribe, one of which you've stated is smoother in racism. There is no denying that.

Yeah you named yourself Fuhrer. Really doesn't need an explanation. Also WTF does smoother in racism mean? And stop making up statements and ascribing them to me. Nazi's had a terrible ideology. However, I haven't called it racist since they were not cleansing the world of race so much as those they thought were less than themselves...........and by the way.......many of their victims were the same race they were.

majesticboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 majesticboy
Member since 2020 • 1 Posts

Have you heard anything about kendal milk?

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

What a necro!