Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#101 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@doomdizzle said:

@Jacanuk: the proof was good enough to make him and his lawyers settle. The mere mention that she recorded this was enough to make him shell out millions.

What makes you beleive this guy? He has a history of this, fox news is notorious for sexual harassment. Hell even Sarah Palin refuses to say she wasnt harassed when she worked there

He didn't settle the network did. And to be fair after the Robert scandal , i don't blame them for not wanting another legal dispute about it. And you can be 100% sure that the women and their lawyers knew this.

And what makes me believe him? i don't believe either side , i am looking at the facts and there are no ironclad evidence that he did anything wrong.

And Palin didn't say she was either.

NorseFetus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102  Edited By NorseFetus
Member since 2013 • 56 Posts

Good, now just get rid of the Fox News network.

Avatar image for deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By deactivated-5901ac91d8e33
Member since 2004 • 17092 Posts

It's time for the right to cut off the gangrenous appendix that is O'reilly. After all his debacles, it's amazing that they kept him.

What needs to be done is for the right to employ the same weasel tactics as the left and go after their media personalities and advertisement money. The right has tried to hold the moral high ground for decades now but that needs to come to an end. Rupert Murdoch needs to pool money into small scale operations that go after individuals and political figures rather than these corporations like Fox News that nobody cares about. Take inspiration from antifa-supporting George Soros and start to fund local anti-communist groups across the US.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#104  Edited By doomdizzle
Member since 2017 • 528 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

He didn't settle the network did. And to be fair after the Robert scandal , i don't blame them for not wanting another legal dispute about it. And you can be 100% sure that the women and their lawyers knew this.

And what makes me believe him? i don't believe either side , i am looking at the facts and there are no ironclad evidence that he did anything wrong.

Link

I'd say if she was not harassed she wouldn't hesitate in saying so. You're naive if you think every instance of sexual harassment is going to have ironclad evidence. I'm sure you're aware its often a he said she said situation and asking for evidence in the way you are is just silly.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@jointed said:

It's time for the right to cut off the gangrenous appendix that is O'reilly. After all his debacles, it's amazing that they kept him.

What needs to be done is for the right to employ the same weasel tactics as the left and go after their media personalities and advertisement money. The right has tried to hold the moral high ground for decades now but that needs to come to an end. Rupert Murdoch needs to pool money into small scale operations that go after individuals and political figures rather than these corporations like Fox News that nobody cares about. Take inspiration from antifa-supporting George Soros and start to fund local anti-communist groups across the US.

In what world did the right ever hold the moral high ground? Your posts are becoming more unhinged by the day. Rants about communists and conspiracies behind closed doors. Try mentioning the word communist in the US and your political career is ended, how exactly are they some existential threat being that they're essentially non-existent in US politics?

Your posts are starting to read like the infowars forum.

DumbDonald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 DumbDonald
Member since 2012 • 77 Posts

@jointed said:

Duh but he mah favorite. We have tea party together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jointed said:

In what world did the right ever hold the moral high ground? Your posts are becoming more unhinged by the day. Rants about communists and conspiracies behind closed doors. Try mentioning the word communist in the US and your political career is ended, how exactly are they some existential threat being that they're essentially non-existent in US politics?

What reality are you living in? You've just had two consecutive mass riots at one of the most famous universities in the US, where hundreds (if not thousands) of self-proclaimed communists openly attacked right wingers and burned down buildings. You have openly marxist movements like BLM KILLING police officers in Dallas and then getting invited to speak to a PRESIDENTIAL candidate.

So....non-existent? Excuse me for asking, but are you on drugs? Why would you do this to your own argument?

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 xdude85
Member since 2006 • 6559 Posts

@jointed: What a straw man argument.

Your proof of a Marxist/communist movement in America is a bunch students at Berkeley getting pissed off, and a deranged gunman who wasn't even a member of Black Lives Matter.

If it was a real phenomenon, we would be hearing more about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@xdude85 said:

@jointed: What a straw man argument.

Your proof of a Marxist/communist movement in America is a bunch students at Berkeley getting pissed off, and a deranged gunman who wasn't even a member of Black Lives Matter.

If it was a real phenomenon, we would be hearing more about it.

My "proof" of "a communist movement" in America is to name events in which marxist/&communist movements (such as ANTIFA and BLM) participate..........yes, that is 100 % correct. How would this "proof" otherwise look like?

Also, from whom do you expect to be hearing this? Videos showing the riots at Berkeley and the subsequent discussions of marxist extremism have millions of views on youtube whilst Fox news talks about it 24/7. Regardless of your personal opinion on these sources, they are the media corridors that WOULD talk about such a phenomenon if it indeed did exist.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 HoolaHoopMan

@jointed said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

What reality are you living in? You've just had two consecutive mass riots at one of the most famous universities in the US, where hundreds (if not thousands) of self-proclaimed communists openly attacked right wingers and burned down buildings. You have openly marxist movements like BLM KILLING police officers in Dallas and then getting invited to speak to a PRESIDENTIAL candidate.

So....non-existent? Excuse me for asking, but are you on drugs? Why would you do this to your own argument?

Thousands of communists? So everyone partaking in public demonstrations is a communist, and definitely everyone who resorted to violence is as well? You need to come back to reality if you believe your own nonsense. This is no better than the Trump lies of 'thousands' of Muslims dancing on the street of NJ when 9/11 happened.

A lone gunman kills some officers and now suddenly there is an covert Marxist movement in BLM....who advocates for the killing of cops? I've heard some bullshit before, but holy shit mate, get a grip on reality. I don't support BLM in any way but I'm not going to openly lie. You're living in a world of delusional fantasy and one step away from pizzagate territory.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jointed said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Thousands of communists? So everyone partaking in public demonstrations is a communist, and definitely everyone who resorted to violence is as well? You need to come back to reality if you believe your own nonsense. This is no better than the Trump lies of 'thousands' of Muslims dancing on the street of NJ when 9/11 happened.

A lone gunman kills some officers and now suddenly there is an covert Marxist movement in BLM....who advocates for the killing of cops? I've heard some bullshit before, but holy shit mate, get a grip on reality. I don't support BLM in any way but I'm not going to openly lie. You're living in a world of delusional fantasy and one step away from pizzagate territory.

Do you even know what you're talking about? The group that arranged the counter-demonstration (ANTIFA) at Berkeley is an openly anarcho-communist group. They were even waving USSR and syndicalist flags...can it get any more obvious than that? I'm starting to suspect that your attempted denial of something this obvious is rooted in ignorance of what marxism actually is. HINT: it's not some covert spy-ideology from the KGB.

Also, "covert marxist movement in BLM"? No, BLM itself is marxist. Its actually hilarious that you would deny this, since their main chant (we have nothing to lose but our chains) is a direct quote from the English translation of Marx's The Communist Manifesto.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 xdude85

@jointed: An isolated incident at Berkeley doesn't mean there's a communist movement in America, and if you're getting your information from Fox News, then that's another problem too.

You're taking two isolated incidents that have nothing to do with each other and making a faulty generalization.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@xdude85 said:

@jointed: An isolated incident at Berkeley doesn't mean there's a communist movement in America, and if you're getting your information from Fox News, then that's another problem too.

You're taking two isolated incidents that have nothing to do with each other and making a faulty generalization.

Why are you attempting to deny things when you obviously don't know what you're talking about? First of all, the Berkeley thing is not AN isolated incident, it's TWO mass riots in a row on ONE campus.

Besides, BLM is not an "incident", it's a movement. This movement is inherently marxist and thus is obvious proof that the ideology is widely accepted in liberal circles. The fact that it also inspired a military style attack on police officers in Dallas is just proof of how dangerous it is, not of what ideology is behind it.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 xdude85

@jointed: Again, the incidents at Berkeley do not reflect a nationwide movement of any kind. I have yet to see any other incidents that fall under the same background as the ones that happened at Berkeley.

Again, the gunman who killed police officers in Dallas was an angry, hateful person and was not involved or a member of Black Lives Matter.

The Black Lives Matter organization itself wants to bring attention the problems in law enforcement that deal with racial bias and police accountability, which has nothing to do with Marxism.

Again, you're making faulty generalizations.

Avatar image for deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#115 deactivated-5acfa3a8bc51d
Member since 2005 • 7914 Posts

O'Reilly continues podcast. I can't take him seriously. Tucker Carlson should keep his Fox News time slot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@xdude85 said:

@jointed: Again, the incidents at Berkeley do not reflect a nationwide movement of any kind. I have yet to see any other incidents that fall under the same background as the ones that happened at Berkeley.

Again, the gunman who killed police officers in Dallas was an angry, hateful person and was not involved or a member of Black Lives Matter.

The Black Lives Matter organization itself wants to bring attention the problems in law enforcement that deal with racial bias and police accountability, which has nothing to do with Marxism.

Again, you're making faulty generalizations.

Again, you have no idea what you're talking about...alternatively and just as likely, you're simply trying to obfuscate.

You claim that the "incidents" at Berkeley don't reflect a nationwide movement...facts disagree with you though. It's common knowledge that leftists have been sabotaging right wing campus events for years now under the parole of marxism. Also, have you forgotten how ANTIFA (with USSR flags held high) destroyed downtown DC during the inauguration of Trump? Are you going to call that an "isolated" incident as well? Your definition of "isolated" seems a bit flawed when I can name several major incidents on opposite sides of the country.

Did you copy paste that inane description of BLM from Buzzfeed or something?

Their MAIN chant is taken straight from The Communist Manifesto, stop spreading lies.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By xdude85

@jointed: You claim that the facts say otherwise, yet you provide no sources or evidence to back up your claim and you continue to push forward this faulty generalization based on isolated incidents that there's a nationwide Marxist movement going on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@xdude85: Wow, I've sent all this time arguing with a troll...I never learn.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@jointed said:

@xdude85: Wow, I've sent all this time arguing with a troll...I never learn.

He's a known troll. Ignore him. Some people haven't set foot on a college campus in years and don't know what a fucking nightmare crazy place it's become.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By xdude85

@n64dd: I'm a student at Ohio State and I have never seen or experienced anything you guys have talked about. To say that events that happened in Berkeley are happening on all college campuses is a hyperbole. I see that you're not only making faulty generalizations too, but making baseless accusations towards me as well.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By xdude85

@jointed: I ask you to provide sources and evidence of this movement that's supposedly nationwide according to you, and instead you call me a troll?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By deactivated-5901ac91d8e33

@xdude85 said:

@jointed: I ask you to provide sources and evidence of this movement that's supposedly nationwide according to you, and instead you call me a troll?

You'll spout the same shit about sources until I post a link from some shitty MSM outlet like CNN which literally says "GS user Jointed's remarks about a nationwide communist movement are 100 % correct" and then you'll start complaining about the number of sources. I've dealt with disingenuous trolls before. What gave your trolling away was how you didn't specify what you wanted proof of.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Jacanuk

@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:

Link

I'd say if she was not harassed she wouldn't hesitate in saying so. You're naive if you think every instance of sexual harassment is going to have ironclad evidence. I'm sure you're aware its often a he said she said situation and asking for evidence in the way you are is just silly.

Why do you assume because she answered in a certain way that neither directly denies or confirms anything, that it´s a confirmation?

From her answer i get that she left Fox because she got fired and not because she wanted to, so i would take her very vague answers with a bit of healthy scepticism.

xdude85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By xdude85

@jointed: So you still have no sources to back up your claim. Good to know.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By HoolaHoopMan

@jointed said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Do you even know what you're talking about? The group that arranged the counter-demonstration (ANTIFA) at Berkeley is an openly anarcho-communist group. They were even waving USSR and syndicalist flags...can it get any more obvious than that? I'm starting to suspect that your attempted denial of something this obvious is rooted in ignorance of what marxism actually is. HINT: it's not some covert spy-ideology from the KGB.

I sure as hell know what I'm talking about seeing as I live in the US. Only an outsider blinded by propaganda could think that some small minority group at a single event is some existential threat to the US in the grand scheme of things.

Scared of ANTIFA taking over the US based on a freaking demonstration at Berkeley? Well fucking hell, maybe we should be scared of the resurgence of the confederacy seeing as a large population of the south openly waive around the battle flag! There are plenty of threats to the American, or western, way of life, but a bunch of losers waiving flags covered in the hammer/scycle is the least of them.

You're a victim to targeted online nonsense. Find a picture and an information outlet to hammer a narrative home, no matter the inconsequential matter of reality on the subject.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 HoolaHoopMan

@jointed said:
@xdude85 said:

You'll spout the same shit about sources until I post a link from some shitty MSM outlet like CNN which literally says "GS user Jointed's remarks about a nationwide communist movement are 100 % correct" and then you'll start complaining about the number of sources. I've dealt with disingenuous trolls before. What gave your trolling away was how you didn't specify what you wanted proof of.

Show us your sources and please refer us to the new outlets you frequent. Why would you be embarrassed to do so?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 N64DD

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@jointed said:
@xdude85 said:

Show us your sources and please refer us to the new outlets you frequent. Why would you be embarrassed to do so?

Jointed owns you guys over and over. It's entertaining.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 HoolaHoopMan

@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

You ever get bored of being a shitty troll? Switch it up a bit.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 N64DD

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Nice deflection from the domination you're a victim of. Liberal tear are so sweet.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 HoolaHoopMan

@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Nice deflection from the domination you're a victim of. Liberal tear are so sweet.

Well, I guess at least YOU think you're funny and that's what counts most.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 N64DD

@HoolaHoopMan said:
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

Being serious. Take your trolling elsewhere.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 HoolaHoopMan

@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@n64dd said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:
@n64dd said:

Being serious. Take your trolling elsewhere.

Oh, you.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#133 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

George Soros paid those women to sue him.

*herps and derps*

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By N64DD

@Shewgenja said:

George Soros paid those women to sue him.

*herps and derps*

No, they wanted money. Gold Diggers.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By doomdizzle

@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:

Link

Why do you assume because she answered in a certain way that neither directly denies or confirms anything, that it´s a confirmation?

From her answer i get that she left Fox because she got fired and not because she wanted to, so i would take her very vague answers with a bit of healthy scepticism.

Bro, Palin didn't get fired. Her contracted ended and was not renewed. If you want to see what its like to get fired look at our guy Bill here, he actually got fired.

If you for a moment think the way she answered those questions was to cast doubt on fox news I don't know what to tell you. If anything she's saving them face keeping her own unfortunate experience behind closed doors.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 Jacanuk

@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:

Link

Bro, Palin didn't get fired. Her contracted ended and was not renewed. If you want to see what its like to get fired look at our guy Bill here, he actually got fired.

If you for a moment think the way she answered those questions was to cast doubt on fox news I don't know what to tell you. If anything she's saving them face keeping her own unfortunate experience behind closed doors.

Not having your contract renewed is the same thing.

Palin was not an asset to Fox news or you better believe they would have signed another contract with her, which is saying a lot since they would hire a dead turtle and make it anchor.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 doomdizzle

@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:

Link

Palin was not an asset to Fox news or you better believe they would have signed another contract with her, which is saying a lot since they would hire a dead turtle and make it anchor.

Its a very different thing, with a similar result. Palin left after her contract ended. It was not renewed so she was let go. If she was fired it would have happened before the contract ended much like what happened with O'Reily. I'm not advocating for Palin here but damn did they do her dirty. She got harassed at the work place and they didn't want to keep her around. Maybe she raised too big a stink when Ailes asked her to sit on his lap?

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 doomdizzle

@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:

Link

We're splitting hairs here but it really isn't the same thing. They're similar yeah. But one finished out their contract the other was just taken off the air in the middle of their contract.

PraetorianMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 PraetorianMan
Member since 2011 • 2073 Posts

@n64dd said:
@perfect_blue said:
@n64dd said:

@perfect_blue: lol you're completely clueless.

You still didn't answer my question. Why do you think Bill O'Reilly is innocent? You and Trump were quick to accuse Bill Clinton of the same things.

Bill Clinton admitted what he did.

So did Trump.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Jacanuk

@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@doomdizzle said:

Link

We're splitting hairs here but it really isn't the same thing. They're similar yeah. But one finished out their contract the other was just taken off the air in the middle of their contract.

Yes sure.

But again if Palin had something at all, Fox would have extended the contract. after all look at the muppets on fox now, not to mention the joke they picked to replace Bill.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By doomdizzle

@Jacanuk: oh for sure lol. Im not debating you on palin's merrit. Fox news isnt exactly a bastion of talent then again none of the mainstream news are either haha

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Why am I not surprised that far right cooks like @Jacanuk are defending an absolute scumbag like O'Rielly simple because of his political affiliations.

Party over logic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#143  Edited By deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

Why do racists always complain about there not being a White Entertainment Channel, when Fox News has been on the air for almost 20 years?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Jacanuk

@zaryia said:

Why am I not surprised that far right cooks like @Jacanuk are defending an absolute scumbag like O'Rielly simple because of his political affiliations.

Party over logic.

You again got a few things wrong there.

But they key point you seem to forget is that we live in a society where no one is guilty until proven innocent.

So you alt-far-leftist should try to remember that.

KingBanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 KingBanjo
Member since 2012 • 38 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

Why do racists always complain about there not being a White Entertainment Channel, when Fox News has been on the air for almost 20 years?

I am white and I do not find network entertaining. We need a new white tv. Time to cancel fox everyone! J/k. I am for tearing down BET too and everyone just getting along.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

Thankfully Bill isn't sitting on his ass. He's doing his on podcasts etc. Looking forward to it.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Party over logic.

But they key point you seem to forget is that we live in a society where no one is guilty until proven innocent.

I'm not left or liberal. This whole "us vs them" thing is really making you paranoid.

I'm saying you're only defending Bill because he's far right.

Party over logic.

doomdizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 doomdizzle

@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Party over logic.

How do you feel about the Juice?

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23032 Posts

@Jacanuk: Replacing the Fox News cast with Muppets might be the greatest idea since... we'll... replacing a variety show cast with Muppets.

I'd watch that just to see Kermit promote racial profiling and see Gonzo explain that God must exist because tides do.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 Jacanuk

@doomdizzle said:
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:

Party over logic.

How do you feel about the Juice?

I assume you mean OJ?

I like it, but i'm more a apple fan.