Are globalists manipulating Democrats,leftists & liberals? After all, their motto is #resist.

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

luzarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By luzarius
Member since 2004 • 226 Posts

What could possibly compel an American patriot to #resist their fellow Americans (Republicans) who make up 50% of the population?

Democrats & Republicans are supposed to work together for the betterment of America, yet your motto is #resist.

My nationalism compels me to always want to work with you guys and NEVER resist you. You're my brothers & sisters, my fellow Americans FFS.

Question:

1. What the hell was going through your mind when you came up with the divisive motto of #resist?

2. Do you think you're being brainwashed or manipulated by foreign entities?

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

They're resisting Trump and his brand of authoritarian politics. Did you think they were lumping him in with guys like Jeff Flake? I like Jeff Flake. I disagree with a lot of his opinions, but he's a good person who I respect.

@luzarius said:

My nationalism compels me to always want to work with you guys and NEVER resist you. You're my brothers & sisters, my fellow Americans FFS.

Can I take that to mean don't like Mitch McConnell and his flagrant partisanship and stonewalling?

Also, yes. Globalists are trying to manipulate all of us from whatever political angle they think will work on each individual.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts
@luzarius said:

What could possibly compel an American patriot to #resist their fellow Americans (Republicans) who make up 50% of the population?

Democrats & Republicans are supposed to work together for the betterment of America, yet your motto is #resist.

Question:

1. What the hell was going through your mind when you came up with the divisive motto of #resist?

Considering your last two threads are deliberate conspiracy misdirection to blame the Democratic party for companies making independent, unrelated corporate decisions, I find your claim that you would never resist Democrats highly disingenuous.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

so you made a response thread after people questioned you in the Elizabeth Warren thread

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By judaspete

Also, do you seriously not realize Trump is a globalist? NewNAFTA is not much different from old NAFTA, he wants back in the TPP, and the whole point of his trade war with China is to get into a trade deal with China.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@luzarius said:

*26% of the population

And this is why nationalism is so toxic and dangerous... well one of the many reasons. Blindly siding with your country even when it is wrong, is not being objective, it is being sheepish. One of the things that makes western civilization so great is how people have often stood up against their governments when they are wrong. Rather than being satisfied like cattle.

Question:

1. Trump's authoritarian practices are what is being faced with Resistance. As far as many of those using this tag are concerned, his values are at odds with American Values.
2. This ridicilous answer doesnt even deserve an answer. It is incredibly disingenuous.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DrLostRib
@Vaasman said:
@luzarius said:

Question:

Considering your last two threads are deliberate conspiracy misdirection to blame the Democratic party for companies making independent, unrelated corporate decisions, I find your claim that you would never resist Democrats highly disingenuous.

He also talks about this "brothers and sisters" and "fellow americans" crap, but then in another thread basically divided Americans into two different tiers, and seemingly stating that one tier should take precedent over the other

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DrLostRib

@judaspete said:

Also, do you seriously not realize Trump is a globalist? NewNAFTA is not much different from old NAFTA, he wants back in the TPP, and the whole point of his trade war with China is to get into a trade deal with China.

maybe he is using globalist in the more nefarious way

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By judaspete

@drlostrib said:
@judaspete said:

maybe he is using globalist in the more nefarious way

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, but you may have a point.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

It saddens me you guys can't identify a troll right away.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#11 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@n64dd said:

Yup, but i think people are starving for posts so they will jump on anything.

PG sure has gone down in activity.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DrLostRib

@n64dd said:

well in this day and age we've entered the realm of Poe's Law for political extremism

so it's even sadder to think he might actually be like this

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

@n64dd said:

Rememer some of the religion-bashing threads in OT? Many of them were started by obvious trolls, but posters would post serious answers because it gave them a soap box for their views without them having to start the threads themselves.

luzarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By luzarius

asdasd

@Maroxad said:
@luzarius said:

*26% of the population

If you vote for a Republican and that Republican wins, your vote means you're supporting Republican policy for four years.

@Maroxad said:
And this is why nationalism is so toxic and dangerous... well one of the many reasons.

Me wanting to work with you guys is toxic and dangerous? What?

@Maroxad said:
One of the things that makes western civilization so great is how people have often stood up against their governments when they are wrong. Rather than being satisfied like cattle.

As a nationalist, I will never abandon the principles of the Declaration of Independence.

• All men are created equal.
  • Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
  • US Constitution

It's interesting that Martin Luther King was sometimes against and wrestled with the concept of nationalism when in essence he was one of the purest nationalists, because he stayed true to the belief that all men are created equal which is one of America's founding principles in the declaration of independence.

• No globalist will ever convince me to abandon free speech.
  • No progressive will ever convince me that I need special privileges on the basis of my race.
  • No globalist will ever convince me that we don't need border security.
  • Nationalism requires that I put America first.

I love trade and I'm open to globalism, but the world must take the first step and embrace free speech.

Question:

@Maroxad said:

1. Trump's authoritarian practices are what is being faced with Resistance. As far as many of those using this tag are concerned, his values are at odds with American Values.

Trump has not instated any law or rule that is authoritarian. In fact, he speaks out against the authoritarian antifree speech of social media companies run by google, twitter, facebook, etc.

- https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/22/trump-right-social-media-alternatives-facebook-twitter-column/1042015002/

Trump administration, we won’t let that happen." He said that "[c]ensorship is a very dangerous thing," and urged social media companies to "let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!" Ironically this used to be the position of the ACLU, before it decided to start balancing speech against its possible impact on the progressive agenda.

Those are not the words of an authoritarian.

When Trump criticizes the media, he's citing a free speech exception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#False_statements_of_fact

He's not an authoritarian. Please show objective evidence of your claim. I despise authoritarianism and would never vote for an authoritarian. I'm open to your response, I'm not unreasonable. Unlike Democrats, leftists & liberals, I will actually listen to you & learn from you, that way I can defeat you in 2020 or side with you.

Question:

@Maroxad said:

2. This ridicilous answer doesnt even deserve an answer. It is incredibly disingenuous.

Did you know that Google abandoned the American tradition of free speech and instead embraces the European tradition of censorship & moderation (a view that aligns with Hitler, Hitler loved censorship). https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/09/the-good-censor-leaked-google-briefing-admits-abandonment-of-free-speech-for-safety-and-civility/ - That link contains objective evidence of Google admitting they've abandoned free speech. A major American company has been influenced by foreign entities. Democrats accepted Google's endorsement.

I repeat, Democrats accepted Google's endorsement. I cannot support Democrats when they do that.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Vaasman

Too much effort for a troll, I have to assume legit crazy.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

@n64dd said:

I can! What do I win?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

#Resist is a symptom of Trump's derangement syndrome.

djspy76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 djspy76
Member since 2019 • 10 Posts

Well they're failing hard lol, most people are sick and tired of it all and it seems even the corporate media is backing off a bit; makes you wonder if it was a failed attempt or a veiled attempt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#20 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

This is beautiful!

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@luzarius said:

If you vote for a Republican and that Republican wins, your vote means you're supporting Republican policy for four years.

Roughly 63 million people voted for Trump. Out of 326 million americans.

That means roughly 19% voted for Trump. And odds are a good chunk of those also voted against Hillary rather than for trump. Nice try though.

Me wanting to work with you guys is toxic and dangerous? What?

Yes, if the other side's ideas are terrible, then yes, do the patriotic duty and undermine them. Also, people have explained why not only in this thread but the other one too.

As a nationalist, I will never abandon the principles of the Declaration of Independence.

• All men are created equal.
  • Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
  • US Constitution

It's interesting that Martin Luther King was sometimes against and wrestled with the concept of nationalism when in essence he was one of the purest nationalists, because he stayed true to the belief that all men are created equal which is one of America's founding principles in the declaration of independence.

• No globalist will ever convince me to abandon free speech.
  • No progressive will ever convince me that I need special privileges on the basis of my race.
  • No globalist will ever convince me that we don't need border security.
  • Nationalism requires that I put America first.

I love trade and I'm open to globalism, but the world must take the first step and embrace free speech.

Nationalism (an authoritarian ideology), often infringes on free speech. If you are obliivous to Trump's attack on free speech, then I can't help you.

He ****ing sued the Onion over a joke!

Trump has not instated any law or rule that is authoritarian. In fact, he speaks out against the authoritarian antifree speech of social media companies run by google, twitter, facebook, etc.

- https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2018/08/22/trump-right-social-media-alternatives-facebook-twitter-column/1042015002/

Trump administration, we won’t let that happen." He said that "[c]ensorship is a very dangerous thing," and urged social media companies to "let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!" Ironically this used to be the position of the ACLU, before it decided to start balancing speech against its possible impact on the progressive agenda.

Those are not the words of an authoritarian.

When Trump criticizes the media, he's citing a free speech exception: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_free_speech_exceptions#False_statements_of_fact

He's not an authoritarian. Please show objective evidence of your claim. I despise authoritarianism and would never vote for an authoritarian. I'm open to your response, I'm not unreasonable. Unlike Democrats, leftists & liberals, I will actually listen to you & learn from you, that way I can defeat you in 2020 or side with you.

Not only is trump hostile to free speech, but he also shows other authoritarian tendencies.

• He thrives on us vs them mentalities
  • He has attacked courts
  • He habitually attacks media critical of him
  • He is very punitive
  • His platform outright advocated for censorshpi
  • He advocates for violence
  • He is hostile to democracy itself

And that speech only helps my case, because an authoritarian tendency is to use double standards. Saying one thing while meaning the opposite. I had a former friend who said she didnt would be fine with me making a certain personal decision ("I dont wanna infringe on your freedom"), only to lash out on me the next day for doing it.

Did you know that Google abandoned the American tradition of free speech and instead embraces the European tradition of censorship & moderation (a view that aligns with Hitler, Hitler loved censorship). https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/10/09/the-good-censor-leaked-google-briefing-admits-abandonment-of-free-speech-for-safety-and-civility/ - That link contains objective evidence of Google admitting they've abandoned free speech. A major American company has been influenced by foreign entities. Democrats accepted Google's endorsement.

I repeat, Democrats accepted Google's endorsement. I cannot support Democrats when they do that.

People can still like google despite of that blunder (which is worthy of calling out). Google has done the world an excellent service, for both business and education. One of google's search services is one of my favorite places to get information. And when getting information on concepts and ideas (not news, though), that is usually the first place I look.

Accepting an endorsement from google isnt too bad, considering all that.

It is also worth mentioning that Democrats dont represent the whole left wing movement. Democrats themselves are centrist. Most progressives are calling the democrats out a lot, and are even trying a hostile takeover of the party (see Justice Democrats and AOC)

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

They are resisting someone who attacks the US organizations. Which would be the patriotic thing to do. You know not let a president erode our protections for his own profit.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

I don’t understand the problem with “globalism”.

We are the top economy in the world and we built that post WW2 on trade.

Our standard of living in comparison with much of the world is ABSURD because we outsourced slavery to 3rd countries to build our cheap electronics, clothing, and grow our food.

Most of us have cushy office jobs instead of backbreaking jobs working in mills and factories.

Because we are a world trade hub, there is almost nothing you cannot buy. We get the best of everything and it’s all relatively cheap.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

@Maroxad: Google is amazing.

Best email web client....free.

Best search engine...free.

Best video content hosting service...free.

Best browser...free.

Best GPS app...free.

I also just switched from cable to youtubeTV and saved about $60 on my cable bill.

And so much open source awesomeness. Angular web framework, Android, golang, typescript, chromium, list goes on and on.

luzarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 luzarius

@Vaasman said:
@luzarius said:

Question:

Those companies openly give their endorsements to Democrats and DEMOCRATS ACCEPT THEIR ENDORSEMENTS, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

The president and Republican party is literally controlled and directed by a foreign government.

/Thread

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#27 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3863 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:

They are resisting someone who attacks the US organizations. Which would be the patriotic thing to do. You know not let a president erode our protections for his own profit.

What US Originations?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3863 Posts

@Vaasman said:

Too much effort for a troll, I have to assume legit crazy.

An obvious reply when you can't challenge the facts.

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Vaasman
@luzarius said:

Those companies openly give their endorsements to Democrats and DEMOCRATS ACCEPT THEIR ENDORSEMENTS, lol.

Companies exist to make money, and they endorse politicians who will serve their bottom dollar. More often than not, they couldn't give less of a shit about political party. For example, Google and other modern tech companies want net neutrality, a democrat endorsed policy, because equal internet traffic means their streaming, search, and download services won't be throttled or held hostage. Meanwhile service providers want it removed and so they endorse the Republicans. If these positions were arbitrarily switched, so would the companies.

@JimB said:

An obvious reply when you can't challenge the facts.

There aren't any facts to challenge though, it's all conjecture and opinion regurgitated over and over with flimsy supporting evidence.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

Most leftist are in fact globalists.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 LJS9502_basic

@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What US Originations?

He's attacked the free press, the judicial department, the intelligence community, the court system, congress etc. What hasn't he attacked?

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 NattyDaddy604
Member since 2019 • 304 Posts

@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What US Originations?

He's attacked the free press, the judicial department, the intelligence community, the court system, congress etc. What hasn't he attacked?

Do you even know what authoritarianism is? In what way has Trump IMPOSED ANYTHING on what you mentioned above?

He's attacked the not so free press

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

PLEASE tell me how you have such a free press and how these 6 corporations aren't controlling what you perceive and how you perceive information.

criticism and bashing is not authoritarianism. Until somebody on this thread shows me PROOF of what he has done to IMPOSE a law or ANYTHING in an undemocratic manner, you have no credibility in your point about trump being an authoritarian.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 LJS9502_basic

@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What US Originations?

Do you even know what authoritarianism is? In what way has Trump IMPOSED ANYTHING on what you mentioned above?

PLEASE tell me how you have such a free press and how these 6 corporations aren't controlling what you perceive and how you perceive information.

criticism and bashing is not authoritarianism. Until somebody on this thread shows me PROOF of what he has done to IMPOSE a law or ANYTHING in an undemocratic manner, you have no credibility in your point about trump being an authoritarian.

Nice strawman...............

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 N64DD

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What US Originations?

The alts are rampant today.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LJS9502_basic

@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah I don't recognize most of them. Wish they had the cojones to post under their real username.

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 NattyDaddy604

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

What US Originations?

WOW!!! Well done man! You sure proved me wrong! please continue to provide such intellectual thoughts to validate your points!

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By NattyDaddy604
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@JimB said:

What US Originations?

Awwww, isn't that adorable? incapable of proving me wrong, so you resort to name calling :(

you're welcome to post articles and link to show me how Trump is authoritarian, I can have my mind changed.

I just doubt you have the intellectual capability and courage to change your mind.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 LJS9502_basic

@nattydaddy604 said:

WOW!!! Well done man! You sure proved me wrong! please continue to provide such intellectual thoughts to validate your points!

I guess you have NO clue what strawman means........obviously. Or reading comprehension for that matter.

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NattyDaddy604

@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

Yeah I don't recognize most of them. Wish they had the cojones to post under their real username.

>Tries to act tough by calling people out for not using real identities as username

>Proceeds to have a fake identity as a username

You can't make this stuff up man! I can't tell if at this point you're choosing to be intellectually dishonest, or its just your genetic predisposition.

I'm leaning towards the ladder ;)

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 NattyDaddy604

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:

I guess you have NO clue what strawman means........obviously. Or reading comprehension for that matter.

and yet again, you continue to push away from the original topic at hand. name me the times trump has demonstrated his authoritarianism and done something undemocratic

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LJS9502_basic

@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

>Tries to act tough by calling people out for not using real identities as username

You can't make this stuff up man! I can't tell if at this point you're choosing to be intellectually dishonest, or its just your genetic predisposition.

So you don't understand what real username means. Not surprised. Once again strawman arguments and zero reading comprehension.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 LJS9502_basic

@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:

and yet again, you continue to push away from the original topic at hand. name me the times trump has demonstrated his authoritarianism and done something undemocratic

No you pushed away from the topic once YOU employed strawman fallacies.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DrLostRib

what's with this influx of new (ethno?)nationalist troll accounts?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 N64DD

Trolls are getting lazy.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 DrLostRib

@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

ladders aren't usually that stable so you probably shouldn't lean on them

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 NattyDaddy604

@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:

strawman: A person who is set up as a cover or front for a questionable enterprise.

fallacy: A statement or an argument based on a false or invalid inference.

How is anything that I have said a strawman fallacy?

Dude, just answer my question. Send me a link of an example of trump being authoritarian and undemocratic. Simple

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 NattyDaddy604

@drlostrib said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@n64dd said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

ladders aren't usually that stable so you probably shouldn't lean on them

Depends brotha, the one I'm leaning on is a heavy duty one :P

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 DrLostRib
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:

strawman: A person who is set up as a cover or front for a questionable enterprise.

Dude, just answer my question. Send me a link of an example of trump being authoritarian and undemocratic. Simple

you probably should have googled those two words together not separately

Vaasman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Vaasman
@n64dd said:

Trolls are getting lazy.

What do you mean trolls? I'm sure it's just pure coincidence that these hostile Trump supporting posters are members at lower than 1000 posts and accounts that only switch between brand new and over 15 years old.

NattyDaddy604

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 NattyDaddy604

@drlostrib said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@nattydaddy604 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

you probably should have googled those two words together not separately

alright let me state a question then and answer it.

In what manner has trump IMPOSED anything in an undemocratic and undermines the constitution of America? Criticizing and bashing congress, the media, corporations, etc does not count as authoritarian as he is exercising his freedom of speech. Please provide me proof in what manner trump has done something authoritarian and undemocratic.