Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#51 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

It´s quite easy to come to that conclusion when you first post is not to condemn violence against a woman and kids but to deflect and do a "whatsaboutthemism"

And this thread is about a known domestic terrorist group called Antifa , if you want to talk shit about the other groups make a thread about them.

Oh, poor little snowflake can't handle discussion of white nationalists being the biggest threat to Americans.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

Where's CNN shedding crocodile tears because the noble, patriotic press is under attack?

Oh wait, these weren't Trump supporters. Never mind.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-antifa-went-after-journalists-and-hardly-anyone-mainstream-is-speaking-out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/08/13/antifa-protesters-couldnt-find-any-fascists-at-unite-the-right-and-harassed-the-press-instead/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.65ac620c952c

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/toronto-sun-rally-1.4783933

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2018/08/12/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa

https://globalnews.ca/news/3694044/black-bloc-warning-urges-more-violence-against-canadian-journalists/

Funny that it's mainly Canada that reports Antifa attacking journalists.

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2134 Posts

@kittennose said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

So if terrorism is so bad why are you guys so upset about this case where no one got hurt and nothing happened and not about jews getting killed in church, pipe bombs being sent to politicians, women being killed at a yoga studio by a right wing incel, a white nationalist killing a woman with a car?

Terrorism is bad right, except when the right does it.

All of that is not just bad, but worse. If there was an organized militant organization behind it, I would say that group should be called terrorists as well, and treated as such. The closest active right wing group is the Proud Boys, which I have lumped in with Antifa in this very thread.

Absent such an organized militant organization butchering people in churches, sending pipe bombs to reporters, and other such atrocities I can only call the individuals behind such acts terrorists.

You might shy away from labeling violent political militants as terrorists, I do not. In my book brown shirts of every verity can all rot in federal prison.

You mean a militant group like the one going to the boarder to kill "invaders"?

rmpumper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 rmpumper
Member since 2016 • 2134 Posts

@vl4d_l3nin said:

Where's CNN shedding crocodile tears because the noble, patriotic press is under attack?

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-antifa-went-after-journalists-and-hardly-anyone-mainstream-is-speaking-out

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/08/13/antifa-protesters-couldnt-find-any-fascists-at-unite-the-right-and-harassed-the-press-instead/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.65ac620c952c

https://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/toronto-sun-rally-1.4783933

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2018/08/12/nbc-ignores-own-reporter-and-crew-assaulted-antifa

https://globalnews.ca/news/3694044/black-bloc-warning-urges-more-violence-against-canadian-journalists/

Maybe because Atifa is not the fucking president and has not power to do shit?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:

So, by implying that people who lean to the left not disowning members of Antifa for being horrible people means all people who lean to the left support them, can we make the same conclusion about Republicans who don't disown literal Nazis who shoot up synagogues in 2018 and by extension are Nazi-supporters?

I think we count this as a yes.

@Jacanuk said:
@foxhound_fox said:

So, by implying that people who lean to the left not disowning members of Antifa for being horrible people means all people who lean to the left support them, can we make the same conclusion about Republicans who don't disown literal Nazis who shoot up synagogues in 2018 and by extension are Nazi-supporters?

Provide citation for this claim.

Also just because someone is anti-Semitic does not mean you are a Nazi, so provide credible sources where he either were an active member of a neo-nazi group, had Nazi artefacts

But i can take it from your deflection here that you are for ANTIFA and their violence.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@rmpumper said:
@kittennose said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

So if terrorism is so bad why are you guys so upset about this case where no one got hurt and nothing happened and not about jews getting killed in church, pipe bombs being sent to politicians, women being killed at a yoga studio by a right wing incel, a white nationalist killing a woman with a car?

Terrorism is bad right, except when the right does it.

All of that is not just bad, but worse. If there was an organized militant organization behind it, I would say that group should be called terrorists as well, and treated as such. The closest active right wing group is the Proud Boys, which I have lumped in with Antifa in this very thread.

Absent such an organized militant organization butchering people in churches, sending pipe bombs to reporters, and other such atrocities I can only call the individuals behind such acts terrorists.

You might shy away from labeling violent political militants as terrorists, I do not. In my book brown shirts of every verity can all rot in federal prison.

You mean a militant group like the one going to the boarder to kill "invaders"?

Of freaking course. I support true open boarders and condemn vigilantes in general and those who prey upon the poor, desperate, and none violent above any others I can think of.

I however don't see why that would prevent from applying similar labels to militant groups who attack a journalist's family by trying to break into their home, changing threats, and talking about how they should escalate to pipe bombs. Perhaps you can explain it to me?

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 KittenNose

@horgen said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Who failed to condemn folks who shoot up synagogues?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

@kittennose: His anger is just a fart in the wind.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 horgen  Moderator

@kittennose said:
@horgen said:
@foxhound_fox said:

I never said Jacanuk could by extension be called a Nazi if that is what you are after. Nor did I say I agree with this line of thought.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@ad1x2 said:

Sooner or later, one of the targets of these so-called protests is going to get scared and pull out a firearm resulting in someone getting killed, all in the name of trying to silence conservatives.

ANTIFA is among the worst active domestic terrorist org. in America

They suck, but not nearly as bad as right wing terror.

Like not even remotely. By exponential margins.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Zaryia
@vl4d_l3nin said:

"This is not okay," CNN host SE Cupp wrote. "By the political left, the political right or the deranged. Don't do this.""Late Show" host Stephen Colbert weighed in as well, saying "Fighting Tucker Carlson's ideas is an American right. Targeting his home and terrorizing his family is an act of monstrous cowardice. Obviously don't do this, but also, take no pleasure in it happening. Feeding monsters just makes more monsters."

One of the leaders of Media Matters, a liberal media monitoring group that opposes Fox, also condemned the incident."This behavior is way over the line," senior fellow Matthew Gertz tweeted. "Going to someone's home, breaking their door, and terrorizing their family is unacceptable. It's also extremely counterproductive if your interest is actually in reducing his influence."Max Boot, a conservative columnist and CNN commentator, said he agreed with Gertz."I think Tucker is a terrible influence on modern America but that doesn't justify harassing him at home," Boot tweeted. "Go high, not low."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/08/opinions/protest-at-tucker-carlsons-home-went-too-far-kohn/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/08/media/tucker-carlson-protestors/index.html

https://www.businessinsider.com/tucker-carlson-critics-defend-protest-house-2018-11?r=UK&IR=T

Research before you post.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 KittenNose

@horgen said:
@kittennose said:
@horgen said:
@foxhound_fox said:

I never said Jacanuk could by extension be called a Nazi if that is what you are after. Nor did I say I agree with this line of thought.

That sounds like double speak. Perhaps you can explain what you were trying to say then?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#63 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

It´s quite easy to come to that conclusion when you first post is not to condemn violence against a woman and kids but to deflect and do a "whatsaboutthemism"

And this thread is about a known domestic terrorist group called Antifa , if you want to talk shit about the other groups make a thread about them.

Oh, poor little snowflake can't handle discussion of white nationalists being the biggest threat to Americans.

Again with the deflection

It´s kinda sad that you have no argument and just seem to be defending ANTIFA.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Jacanuk

@horgen said:
@foxhound_fox said:

@Jacanuk said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Provide citation for this claim.

Also just because someone is anti-Semitic does not mean you are a Nazi, so provide credible sources where he either were an active member of a neo-nazi group, had Nazi artefacts

But i can take it from your deflection here that you are for ANTIFA and their violence.

Count what as a yes? also, who has not condemned the nutjob who shot up synagogue?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 foxhound_fox
@Jacanuk said:

Pretty sure I called them horrible people. But as a Trump supporter, you can't really see things even if they are plainly in front of you.

If anyone here is trying to deflect it's you, trying to define a difference between Nazis and people who target Jews for slaughter for being Jewish.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Pretty sure I called them horrible people. But as a Trump supporter, you can't really see things even if they are plainly in front of you.

If anyone here is trying to deflect it's you, trying to define a difference between Nazis and people who target Jews for slaughter for being Jewish.

Calling them horrible people is almost as stupid as Trump calling some of the Charlottesville "very fine people"

Also, I never deflected just pointed out that this guy clearly was an insane nutjob and calling him a Nazi is misleading when this guy hated everyone on both sides.

But as long as we agree to condemn both actions then I think we are off to a good start.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Calling them horrible people is almost as stupid as Trump calling some of the Charlottesville "very fine people"

Also, I never deflected just pointed out that this guy clearly was an insane nutjob and calling him a Nazi is misleading when this guy hated everyone on both sides.

But as long as we agree to condemn both actions then I think we are off to a good start.

Wait what? That doesn't even make sense. He's not complimenting then whereas 45 did in fact complete neo nazi's etc.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

I'm not sure if you've ever read a history book in your life, but Nazis hated Jews. Hating Jews for being Jewish is by it's very definition Nazism. All the other fascist associations of the Nazi party are secondary to their hatred of the Jews. Hitler gained power because he was able to convince the German people that the Jews were the problem for all their woes and needed to be eliminated.

He (Bowers) purposefully targeted and killed 11 people for being Jewish, including a Holocaust survivor in a Jewish holy place.

Then the literal President of the United States comes out in response by saying "it wouldn't have happened if they had armed guards". He didn't even condemn the man's actions, or make a poignant speech live on television about the atrocity he committed. He just ejaculated a meaningless and downright insulting statement that only the NRA would have been proud to say.

Focusing on Antifa for making threats against someone, or even causing a riot during a Nazi demonstration isn't even remotely similar to a white nationalist pig who commits a literal act of terror against a specific group of people merely for being of a particular ethnic background.

--

I have different levels of condemnation that I'm capable of. Someone threatening another person or persons, yes, it's a crime and one deserving of the appropriate criminal charges. Someone walking into a mother fucking synagogue, expressing the belief that all Jews must die, then opening fire on worshipers during prayers on the holiest day of the week for them... that's condemnation I don't even think has a "level". That's just abhorrence of the nth degree.

I'm not sure why US conservatives, especially people who lived through World War II or had parents that did, aren't crawling out of the woodwork to paint this man as a monster.

Meanwhile, you've got an actual Trump supporter sending pipe bombs through the mail to Democrats... but Antifa is the problem.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By KittenNose

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Where did you call them horrible people? The closest I can find in this thread was: "So, by implying that people who lean to the left not disowning members of Antifa for being horrible people means all people who lean to the left support them, can we make the same conclusion about Republicans who don't disown literal Nazis who shoot up synagogues in 2018 and by extension are Nazi-supporters?"

That isn't an example of calling Antifa horrible. It is however an example of a attempt to shift the subject onto someone who isn't Antifa, which you have done several times.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

I'm not sure if you've ever read a history book in your life, but Nazis hated Jews. Hating Jews for being Jewish is by it's very definition Nazism. All the other fascist associations of the Nazi party are secondary to their hatred of the Jews. Hitler gained power because he was able to convince the German people that the Jews were the problem for all their woes and needed to be eliminated.

He (Bowers) purposefully targeted and killed 11 people for being Jewish, including a Holocaust survivor in a Jewish holy place.

Then the literal President of the United States comes out in response by saying "it wouldn't have happened if they had armed guards". He didn't even condemn the man's actions, or make a poignant speech live on television about the atrocity he committed. He just ejaculated a meaningless and downright insulting statement that only the NRA would have been proud to say.

Focusing on Antifa for making threats against someone, or even causing a riot during a Nazi demonstration isn't even remotely similar to a white nationalist pig who commits a literal act of terror against a specific group of people merely for being of a particular ethnic background.

--

I have different levels of condemnation that I'm capable of. Someone threatening another person or persons, yes, it's a crime and one deserving of the appropriate criminal charges. Someone walking into a mother fucking synagogue, expressing the belief that all Jews must die, then opening fire on worshipers during prayers on the holiest day of the week for them... that's condemnation I don't even think has a "level". That's just abhorrence of the nth degree.

I'm not sure why US conservatives, especially people who lived through World War II or had parents that did, aren't crawling out of the woodwork to paint this man as a monster.

Meanwhile, you've got an actual Trump supporter sending pipe bombs through the mail to Democrats... but Antifa is the problem.

Did you know many far-leftists also hate Jews? and celebrate Hamas, so are you calling those people nazi´s as well?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/pro-palestinian-students-heckle-cal-davis-opponents-with-cries-of-allahu-akbar

But this is again nothing but a deflection and shifting focus away from a domestic terrorist org. And all violence is to be condemned,

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 LJS9502_basic

@Jacanuk: LOL whataboutism.............

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#72 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

Speaking of Tucker Carlson, look what Michael Avenatti found and will likely be overlooked in favor of this mess.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Jacanuk

@nintendoboy16 said:

Speaking of Tucker Carlson, look what Michael Avenatti found and will likely be overlooked in favor of this mess.

LOL deep sea fishing are we there.

Also, I take it by this you are saying that Tucker pretty much deserved this assault on his home and his kids.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

And all violence is to be condemned,

Which is why the punishment for assault is the same as murder.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#75 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts
@Jacanuk said:
@nintendoboy16 said:

LOL deep sea fishing are we there.

Also, I take it by this you are saying that Tucker pretty much deserved this assault on his home and his kids.

No, actually, I don't. Do you always have to find some sort of stretch? Just pardon me if I don't want to make another unneeded thread and if I feel no pity for the protesters, or Carlson, much as I think his family doesn't deserve it.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@foxhound_fox: Oh poor little snowflakes can't handle the fact white nationalist are pretty much irrelevant and the vast majority of murders are committed by people of color despite being a minority.

They also hate the fact that virtually every country worth living in is mostly led by white people. If you bring up these facts you're a racist.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Blackhairedhero

@nintendoboy16: lol the creepy porn lawyer who found the Trump accuser who is about to get prosecuted for lying? That Michael Avenatti?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By N64DD

@blackhairedhero said:

@foxhound_fox: Oh poor little snowflakes can't handle the fact white nationalist are pretty much irrelevant and the vast majority of murders are committed by people of color despite being a minority.

They also hate the fact that virtually every country worth living in is mostly led by white people. If you bring up these facts you're a racist.

Watch out he might go off and call you every name in the book because you're not hugging trees in the name of global warming, even though he DRIVES A SEMI TRUCK.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@n64dd: lmao are you for real?

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 horgen  Moderator

@Jacanuk said:

Count what as a yes? also, who has not condemned the nutjob who shot up synagogue?

A yes to the question posted by foxhound.

I don't disagree with calling them a terrorist organization while I can see why others disagree. As far as I know, Antifa does not seek to political power with their action, but they certainly want to spread fear.

Do I think Tucker Carlson and his family deserved this? No of course not. I hope the ones who did are caught and sentenced to jail.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 foxhound_fox

@blackhairedhero said:

Most violent crimes are committed by non-whites, sure, but all acts of terrorism on US soil seem to be committed by racist white nationalists with something against people who aren't like them.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@foxhound_fox said:
@blackhairedhero said:

Most violent crimes are committed by non-whites, sure, but all acts of terrorism on US soil seem to be committed by racist white nationalists with something against people who aren't like them.

Isn't terrorism a violent crime?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 foxhound_fox

@Damedius said:

Isn't terrorism a violent crime?

Yes, and? When was the last time you heard of a black man who went on a mass shooting rampage? Or a latino kid shooting up his school?

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Blackhairedhero

@foxhound_fox: Yet "OVERALL" non whites have killed far more in terrorist attacks on US soil. More people died in 9/11 then all terrorist attacks combined. It's crazy whites make the majority of the US yet somehow Muslims have still managed to kill more people in terrorist attacks on US soil and if I take world numbers into account it's not even close. Leftwingers like to take the rare psycho that kills a few random people but in reality those murders are such a small % of overall deaths in the US.

And although Black and Latino man may be less likely to do the random mass shootings they are far more likely to murder you overall. Is it better if they take your wallet afterwards and it gets classified as a robbery instead?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 foxhound_fox

@blackhairedhero said:

@foxhound_fox: Yet "OVERALL" non whites have killed far more in terrorist attacks on US soil. More people died in 9/11 then all terrorist attacks combined. It's crazy whites make the majority of the US yet somehow Muslims have still managed to kill more people in terrorist attacks on US soil and if I take world numbers into account it's not even close. Leftwingers like to take the rare psycho that kills a few random people but in reality those murders are such a small % of overall deaths in the US.

How many non-whites have killed 10+ people in a single attack since 9/11 on US soil? That was 17 years ago. More batshit crazy rednecks and white nationalists have shot up schools, movie theatres, etc etc since.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 N64DD

@blackhairedhero: yup. He’s a truck driver for his profession. I have all the respect in the world for his job, and taking care of his family.

Driving a semi though and complaining about how people don’t treat the enviroment right is hilarious though.

Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Blackhairedhero

@foxhound_fox: And who's more likely to kill you? A white person in a random shooting or a black person who wants to rob you? Take a guess?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 LJS9502_basic

@blackhairedhero said:

@foxhound_fox: And who's more likely to kill you? A white person in a random shooting or a black person who wants to rob you? Take a guess?

Someone of the same race according to statistics..........

Drunk_PI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Drunk_PI
Member since 2014 • 3358 Posts

@Jacanuk:

lol man, you're a joke.

Tucker Carlson is scum.

Snowflakes gonna snowflake. lol

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

This is just sick, ANTIFA shows how sick this group is.

After left-wing agitators protested and vandalized the home of a Fox News host — an incident police are investigating as a hate crime — a top civil-rights attorney says Democratic leaders like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama must speak out against political intimidation.

“I want to hear Hillary Clinton condemn this — I want to hear Barack Obama condemn this,” Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz told the Herald.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2018/11/antifa_protest_at_tucker_carlsons_home_stirs_outrage

And I can only agree with the professor, the democratic side needs to step up and condemn this shit and not be like Maxine waters and advocate this kind of harassment and threats.

I literally laughed out loud.

for it to be a 'hate crime' you have to be a member of a protected group. its a legal distinction and what those groups are is specific.

They would literally have to change the law for that to work

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts

@Jacanuk said:

This is just sick, ANTIFA shows how sick this group is.

After left-wing agitators protested and vandalized the home of a Fox News host — an incident police are investigating as a hate crime — a top civil-rights attorney says Democratic leaders like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama must speak out against political intimidation.

“I want to hear Hillary Clinton condemn this — I want to hear Barack Obama condemn this,” Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz told the Herald.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2018/11/antifa_protest_at_tucker_carlsons_home_stirs_outrage

And I can only agree with the professor, the democratic side needs to step up and condemn this shit and not be like Maxine waters and advocate this kind of harassment and threats.

Imported German Communist's ideology aka ANTIFA, hence high temperature political situation.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 ronvalencia

@joebones5000 said:

Antifa screams at people while right-wing terrorists murder with cars, shoot school children with guns, and mail bombs in support of Trump, and it's the left that needs to apologize.

Wow. What a crazy world you live in. Right-wing media rots your brain.

1. Antifa has their riot moments.

2. Las Vegas gun man wasn't Trump supporter since most of the victims are followers of country music, hence high probability for GOP voter.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:
@joebones5000 said:

Antifa screams at people while right-wing terrorists murder with cars, shoot school children with guns, and mail bombs in support of Trump, and it's the left that needs to apologize.

2. Las Vegas gun man wasn't Trump supporter since most of the victims are followers of country music, hence high probability for GOP voter.

1. Far Right is far more violent than far left in this decade or the last 2 decades.

2. All available evidence shows he held far right views.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/19/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-conspiracy-theories-documents-explained

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@joebones5000 said:

1. Far Right is far more violent than far left in this decade or the last 2 decades.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/19/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooter-conspiracy-theories-documents-explained

1. Prove it.

2. Stephen Paddock is hardly a classic far-right since his girl friend was south east Asian.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@joebones5000 said:

1. Prove it.

2. Stephen Paddock is hardly a classic far-right since his girl friend was south east Asian.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/MurderAndExtremismInUS2016.pdf

https://www.gao.gov/assets/690/683984.pdf

https://www.cato.org/blog/terrorism-deaths-ideology-charlottesville-anomaly

2. Stephen Paddock held far right views. Nothing indicates otherwise, and your two theories are just your opinion. Dating an Asian doesn't mean you can't be on the right.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

1. Prove it.

https://www.adl.org/sites/default/files/documents/MurderAndExtremismInUS2016.pdf

2. Stephen Paddock held far right views. Nothing indicates otherwise, and your two theories are just your opinion. Dating an Asian doesn't mean you can't be on the right.

1. Against ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE source. Missed out September 11 statistics with 2,996 people died from Islamic extremist which occurred on US soil i.e. it's globalization and your arguments are not consistent from leftist globalist view points.

Both cato.org are gao.gov sources red herring.

2. Having sex with south east Asian girl friend removes Stephen Paddock's from "Ayran" neo-Nazi camp i.e. where's Stephen Paddock's master race doctrine which is the core ideology for being a Nazi? You don't know the real racial purity doctrine from a far right neo-Nazis.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:

1. Prove it.

1. Against ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE source. Missed out September 11 statistics with 2,996 people died from Islamic extremist which occurred on US soil i.e. it's globalization and your arguments are not consistent from leftist globalist view points.

2. Having sex with south east Asian girl friend removes Stephen Paddock's from "Ayran" neo-Nazi camp i.e. where's Stephen Paddock's master race doctrine which is the core ideology for being a Nazi? You don't know the real racial purity doctrine from a far right neo-Nazis.

1. Disprove the ADL data. We were discussing left vs right, not Islam. CATO and GAO data is not "red herring", you're spamming that word when proven wrong. You suck at debating. Right wing terrorism is objectively far worse in recent history. No way around this fact. I gave you 3 studies, you lost this round.

2. I never said he was a neo nazi. I said he was on the far right, because facts show he was likely on the far right.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ronvalencia

@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:
@zaryia said:
@ronvalencia said:

1. Prove it.

1. Disprove the ADL data. We were discussing left vs right, not Islam. CATO and GAO data is not "red herring", you're spamming that word when proven wrong. You suck at debating. Right wing terrorism is objectively far worse in recent history. No way around this fact. I gave you 3 studies, you lost this round.

2. I never said he was a neo nazi. I said he was on the far right, because facts show he was likely on the far right.

1. I have disprove ADL's flawed data. It's well known pro-Islam carriers has sided with the western left side of politics i.e. FACTS: leftist supports Saudi Arabia/Iran's censorship on anti-Islam theology debates.

2. Again, prove Stephen Paddock's racial purity master race doctrine which is <insert a race color> supremacist ideology.

You suck at debating

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Zaryia
@ronvalencia said:

1. I have disprove ADL's flawed data. It's well known pro-Islam carriers has sided with the western left side of politics i.e. FACTS: leftist supports Saudi Arabia/Iran's censorship on anti-Islam theology debates.

2. Again, prove Stephen Paddock's racial purity master race doctrine which is <insert a race color> supremacist ideology.

You suck at debating

1. Inaccurate. Left Wing terrorism is not Islamic Terrorism. Left wing terrorism is not classified as Islamic terrorism in any governmental report or study.

You're objectively wrong. All studies show Left Wing terrorism is exponentially lower than Right Wing terrorism in recent history. There is no counter data showing otherwise.

Please provide a shred of counter evidence.

2. Straw-Man. I never said he was a white supremacist or neo-nazi. I said he was far right. There is ample evidence to suggest this,

In the documents, those who encountered gunman Stephen Paddock say he expressed conspiratorial, anti-government beliefs characteristic of the far right

You lose man. I have the facts. You're just spamming random bs.