Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

This is just sick, ANTIFA shows how sick this group is.

After left-wing agitators protested and vandalized the home of a Fox News host — an incident police are investigating as a hate crime — a top civil-rights attorney says Democratic leaders like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama must speak out against political intimidation.

“I want to hear Hillary Clinton condemn this — I want to hear Barack Obama condemn this,” Harvard Law Professor Emeritus Alan Dershowitz told the Herald.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_coverage/2018/11/antifa_protest_at_tucker_carlsons_home_stirs_outrage

And I can only agree with the professor, the democratic side needs to step up and condemn this shit and not be like Maxine waters and advocate this kind of harassment and threats.

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@Jacanuk: "Democratic leaders like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama must speak out against political intimidation."

See Serraph's thread, please.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jacanuk

@mattbbpl said:

@Jacanuk: "Democratic leaders like Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama must speak out against political intimidation."

See Serraph's thread, please.

Which thread the "go high" one? because holy cow that is a bunch of one-sided leftist nonsense where you guys just confirm each other in an already established conclusion.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ad1x2
Member since 2005 • 8430 Posts

Sooner or later, one of the targets of these so-called protests is going to get scared and pull out a firearm resulting in someone getting killed, all in the name of trying to silence conservatives.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Jacanuk

@ad1x2 said:

Sooner or later, one of the targets of these so-called protests is going to get scared and pull out a firearm resulting in someone getting killed, all in the name of trying to silence conservatives.

That was my thought as well

ANTIFA is among the worst active domestic terrorist org. in America

mattbbpl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 mattbbpl
Member since 2006 • 23046 Posts

@Jacanuk: That's the one. There are a bunch of "very fine people" in that thread.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#7 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

@Jacanuk said:
@ad1x2 said:

you shouldn't throw that term around as liberally as you do. The looser we get with our labels, the more freedoms get taken away; the more people want to label violent protesters as "terrorists", the more we will find legitimate protesters thrown in prison for long durations.

I don't support what ANTIFA has done, but they are far from terrorists.

That is what one might call "martydom". With any luck, the gun puller will get slapped with manslaughter or even murder. You don't shoot people because they scare you (if that was the case, I'd have been shot 100 times over by now), you shoot people because they are a clear and lethal threat to you.

I think everyone would win in this situation: one less lame protester, one less lame politician/lobbyist/jackass.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Jacanuk

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@ad1x2 said:

you shouldn't throw that term around as liberally as you do. The looser we get with our labels, the more freedoms get taken away; the more people want to label violent protesters as "terrorists", the more we will find legitimate protesters thrown in prison for long durations.

That is what one might call "martydom". With any luck, the gun puller will get slapped with manslaughter or even murder. You don't shoot people because they scare you (if that was the case, I'd have been shot 100 times over by now), you shoot people because they are a clear and lethal threat to you.

I think everyone would win in this situation: one less lame protester, one less lame politician/lobbyist/jackass.

So you disagree with Homeland security? They have classified ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist org.

And why would the person who might end up shooting a trespassing terrorist with a manslaughter charge against what is clearly a threat to himself and his family's safety? speaking in hypothetical situations of course.

Tuckers wife had to hide and lock her self in and frantically call the cops and her husband, So if he had been home and it wasn´t clear he would have every right to pull out a gun and deal with a threat to himself and his family.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3872 Posts

When they are up pounding on your door they may get shot. Better yet sic the dogs on them and let them get something to eat.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10 KittenNose
Member since 2014 • 2470 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:

They attempted to break into a reporter's home, cracked the door frame trying, screamed "we know where you sleep" at their family through bullhorns, and brought up pipe bombs in order to terrorize that family.

How is that not an act of terror? Particularly when this organization self identifies as militant.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58393 Posts

@kittennose said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

They attempted to break into a reporter's home, cracked the door frame trying, screamed "we know where you sleep" at their family through bullhorns, and brought up pipe bombs in order to terrorize that family.

How is that not an act of terror? Particularly when this organization self identifies as militant.

I'm talking about in general.

But I concede, they are terrorists.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts
@kittennose said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

Terrorism is more than just using scare tactics FYI.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 KittenNose

@mrbojangles25 said:
@kittennose said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

I'm talking about in general.

But I concede, they are terrorists.

I would say that any self identified militant group acting extralegally should be treated and called terrorists. The idiotic proud boy/antifa brawls should not be tolerated just because the right/left considers them darling so long as they don't murder anyone. There is absolutely nothing counterproductive about labeling them as such.

If an actual protest group doesn't wish to be labeled as terrorists, they shouldn't wave the banner of militants.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts

Watched the video of this on youtube. Looks fake and staged. I would bet money Carlson paid some actors to do this to score victim points and paint the left as violent after all of the recent acts of right wing terrorism.

So they come to his house and they...don't do anything but shout on a horn? And you can't see any of their faces. And there don't look like there are very many of them. And it's the middle of the night so there are no witnesses to confirm what happened? Yeah I'm going with fake and staged.

Also lol at all of the ANTIFA as a terror group talk. So ANTIFA has murdered jews in a synoguge with an assault rifle? Shot up a yoga studio full of attractive women after going on misogynistic rants? Sent pipe bombs to top politicians? Run over protesters with a car? Those are all things Trump supporters are doing. You could make a far better case for Trump followers being terrorists. Has ANTIFA even killed anyone? Trump supporters have killed lots of people at this point. The right is the side of lawlessness and hate, not the left. When they say that crap they are just projecting.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#15 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

@ad1x2 said:

Yup.

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By KittenNose

@bigfootpart2 said:

Watched the video of this on youtube. Looks fake and staged. I would bet money Carlson paid some actors to do this to score victim points and paint the left as violent after all of the recent acts of right wing terrorism.

So they come to his house and they...don't do anything but shout on a horn? And you can't see any of their faces. And there don't look like there are very many of them. And it's the middle of the night so there are no witnesses to confirm what happened? Yeah I'm going with fake and staged.

And then they hacked the twitter account of Smash Racism DC and posted them..?

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 bigfootpart2

I have no idea what that is. Some fake twitter account Carlson set up for his stunt?

Solaryellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Solaryellow
Member since 2013 • 7034 Posts

@kittennose said:

Look where it happened. Just think if it happened in a more firearm and self defense friendly location. The criminal would be having his brains sucked up with a Shop Vac all while being made heroes of the left. BTW, have they been idolized yet by the left? Have they been called misunderstood or has Carlson's wife been called sexist, racist, homophobic, etc.., yet?

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 bigfootpart2

So if terrorism is so bad why are you guys so upset about this case where no one got hurt and nothing happened and not about jews getting killed in church, pipe bombs being sent to politicians, women being killed at a yoga studio by a right wing incel, a white nationalist killing a woman with a car?

Terrorism is bad right, except when the right does it.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ad1x2

@mrbojangles25 said:
@Jacanuk said:
@ad1x2 said:

I’m not talking about shooting people in the streets at random, I’m talking about people that are threatening to physically assault their targets. Depending on where they are and the circumstances that preceded it, they may be legally justified.

In the case of the people banging on Tucker Carlson’s door, they actually damaged the door and while DC may try to charge his wife if she shot him before he entered, in many other places them breaking the door would have been enough for it to be legally justified.

ad1x2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 ad1x2

@bigfootpart2 said:

I have no idea what that is. Some fake twitter account Carlson set up for his stunt?

Liberal news personalities such as Steven Colbert and Brian Selter are coming to Tucker Carlson’s defense over the incident. If this was staged one of them would have already busted him by now especially with a fake twitter account.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Damedius
Member since 2010 • 737 Posts

@bigfootpart2 said:

So if terrorism is so bad why are you guys so upset about this case where no one got hurt and nothing happened and not about jews getting killed in church, pipe bombs being sent to politicians, women being killed at a yoga studio by a right wing incel, a white nationalist killing a woman with a car?

You do see the difference? I mean I hope you see the difference.

One is a single person committing an act of violence. The other is well organized and well funded by wealthy people. Who send their bought and paid for activist armies against people who commit wrong think.

In one case you have a lone nut, on the other you have an organized group with an agenda.

Once you get paid to protest, are you still just an activist? or a thug/soldier in an army paid to follow orders?

KittenNose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 KittenNose

@bigfootpart2 said:

All of that is not just bad, but worse. If there was an organized militant organization behind it, I would say that group should be called terrorists as well, and treated as such. The closest active right wing group is the Proud Boys, which I have lumped in with Antifa in this very thread.

Absent such an organized militant organization butchering people in churches, sending pipe bombs to reporters, and other such atrocities I can only call the individuals behind such acts terrorists.

You might shy away from labeling violent political militants as terrorists, I do not. In my book brown shirts of every verity can all rot in federal prison.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By bigfootpart2
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

One is a single person committing an act of violence. The other is well organized and well funded by wealthy people. Who send their bought and paid for activist armies against people who commit wrong think.

In one case you have a lone nut, on the other you have an organized group with an agenda.

Once you get paid to protest, are you still just an activist? or a thug/soldier in an army paid to follow orders?

So your answer is to repost an anti-semitic conspiracy theory about Soros. The same conspiracy theory that caused the synagogue shooting in the first place. Classy.

And lol if you think these people act alone. They radicalize in echo chambers of hatred and conspiracy theories on the internet. Conspiracy theories like the one you just reposted. Yeah they may carry out the murder on their own, but there are whole communities on the internet egging them on to do it.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Damedius

@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

So your answer is to repost an anti-semitic conspiracy theory about Soros. The same conspiracy theory that caused the synagogue shooting.

Did I mention Soros? Or engage in any anti-semitism?

So, smear attempt with no evidence?

HEATHEN75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HEATHEN75
Member since 2018 • 1679 Posts

@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

So your answer is to repost an anti-semitic conspiracy theory about Soros. The same conspiracy theory that caused the synagogue shooting.

So who are the wealthy people providing the funds and organization you just referred to if not George Soros? We all know he is Lex Luthor to the right, forever using his riches to move his evil machinations forward to dominate the world in his evil vision.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 bigfootpart2
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

We all know who you were alluding to when you said the protesters were getting paid.

That conspiracy theory that wealthy jews control everything and pay people to create political unrest anti-semitic. And it's not even new. It's same conspiracy theory that was spread by the Nazis, just updated for the modern alt-right.

Congrats on being an anti-semite. And continuing to spread the same conspiracy theory that caused the synagogue mass shooting.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Damedius

@heathen75 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

So who are the wealthy people providing the funds and organization you just referred to if not George Soros? We all know he is Lex Luthor to the right, forever using his riches to move his evil machinations forward to dominate the world in his evil vision.

I don't know about Lex Luthor but what do you know about George Soros?

Do you know about the time he bet against the bank on England?

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Damedius

@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

We all know who you were alluding to when you said the protesters were getting paid.

That conspiracy theory that wealthy jews control everything and pay people to create political unrest anti-semitic. And it's not even new. It's same conspiracy theory that was spread by the Nazis, just updated for the modern alt-right.

Congrats on being an anti-semite. And continuing to spread the same conspiracy theory that caused the synagogue mass shooting.

Oh you play the demonize your opponent and avoid any argument based of facts.

Wait we are on the internet, that does mean that anybody who doesn't agree with me is a misogynist, facist, nazi.

You also dodged the original question and stuck to screaming nazi?

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By bigfootpart2
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

Oh you play the demonize your opponent and avoid any argument based of facts.

Wait we are on the internet, that does mean that anybody who doesn't agree with me is a misogynist, facist, nazi.

You also dodged the original question and stuck to screaming nazi?

You're the one who outed yourself as a neo-Nazi by regurgitating an alt-right conspiracy theory about Jews. We all know who those people are who are supposedly paying the protesters. Let me guess, they are also importing brown people to exterminate the white race which is why the caravan upsets you so much?

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Or in this case an anti-semite an anti-semite.

Avatar image for blackhairedhero
Blackhairedhero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Blackhairedhero
Member since 2018 • 3231 Posts

@bigfootpart2: So Trump supporters are a terrorist group? Lmao!

Good lord the leftwing nutjobs on this forum are hillarious.

Damedius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Damedius

@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

You're the one who outed yourself as a neo-Nazi by regurgitating an alt-right conspiracy theory about Jews. We all know who those people are who are supposedly paying the protesters. Let me guess, they are also importing brown people to exterminate the white race which is why the caravan upsets you so much?

I'm just calling a spade a spade. Or in this case an anti-semite an anti-semite.

You seemed to be obsessed with Jews. Is there a reason for that?

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 bigfootpart2
@blackhairedhero said:

@bigfootpart2: So Trump supporters are a terrorist group? Lmao!

Good lord the leftwing nutjobs on this forum are hillarious.

If the last few weeks are any indication, yes.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 bigfootpart2
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:
@Damedius said:
@bigfootpart2 said:

You seemed to be obsessed with Jews. Is there a reason for that?

Says the guy posting anti-semitic alt-right conspiracy theories about Soros.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

Bigfoot are you 13?

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1854 Posts

@Jacanuk: You are such a queen.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Jacanuk

@Baconstrip78 said:

@Jacanuk: You are such a queen.

Hmm, gay slurs.

You may want to read the rules of Gamespot and also try not to be such a massive homophobe.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178854 Posts

@Jacanuk: Such a hypocrite. You say the same thing.............

mandzilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mandzilla  Moderator
Member since 2017 • 4686 Posts

Even though the Republicans themselves fail to condemn similar acts, the Democrats definitely should. Violence and intimidation is never justified.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#42 Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Ah, Antifa and the left setting up another precedent and it will go ignored by the mainstream neoliberals.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

So, by implying that people who lean to the left not disowning members of Antifa for being horrible people means all people who lean to the left support them, can we make the same conclusion about Republicans who don't disown literal Nazis who shoot up synagogues in 2018 and by extension are Nazi-supporters?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:

So, by implying that people who lean to the left not disowning members of Antifa for being horrible people means all people who lean to the left support them, can we make the same conclusion about Republicans who don't disown literal Nazis who shoot up synagogues in 2018 and by extension are Nazi-supporters?

Provide citation for this claim.

Also just because someone is anti-Semitic does not mean you are a Nazi, so provide credible sources where he either were an active member of a neo-nazi group, had Nazi artefacts

But i can take it from your deflection here that you are for ANTIFA and their violence.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

Provide citation for this claim.

Also just because someone is anti-Semitic does not mean you are a Nazi, so provide credible sources where he either were an active member of a neo-nazi group, had Nazi artefacts

But i can take it from your deflection here that you are for ANTIFA and their violence.

Only a Trump supporter could go as far as to try and define a difference between someone who specifically targets Jews and murders them in cold blood and Nazis.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

Only a far-leftist nut job who just throw shit at the wall without backing it up would deflect like you just did.

Did I touch a nerve? How exactly is someone who targets Jews and murders them NOT a Nazi?

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

Only a far-leftist nut job who just throw shit at the wall without backing it up would deflect like you just did.

Did I touch a nerve? How exactly is someone who targets Jews and murders them NOT a Nazi?

Touch a nerve, not really I am just wondering why you are derailing this debate with your shit? but I can see that when you are a supporter of a domestic terrorist org. like Antifa like you are, you have to derail

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 foxhound_fox

@Jacanuk said:

Touch a nerve, not really I am just wondering why you are derailing this debate with your shit? but I can see that when you are a supporter of a domestic terrorist org. like Antifa like you are, you have to derail

How did you come to the conclusion that I support Antifa? Are you that simple-minded that everything is "If it isn't X; it has to be Y"?

You know who are domestic terrorists? White nationalists (usually conservatives). They've been responsible for the most terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11. But FOX News wants you to believe is Muslims and immigrant Mexicans that are the real threat.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Jacanuk

@foxhound_fox said:
@Jacanuk said:

How did you come to the conclusion that I support Antifa? Are you that simple-minded that everything is "If it isn't X; it has to be Y"?

You know who are domestic terrorists? White nationalists (usually conservatives). They've been responsible for the most terrorist attacks on US soil since 9/11. But FOX News wants you to believe is Muslims and immigrant Mexicans that are the real threat.

It´s quite easy to come to that conclusion when you first post is not to condemn violence against a woman and kids but to deflect and do a "whatsaboutthemism"

And this thread is about a known domestic terrorist group called Antifa , if you want to talk shit about the other groups make a thread about them.