Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Vaasman
Member since 2008 • 15569 Posts

@r-gamer said:

@Vaasman: The problem is why now? With the whole #metoo movement it's been popular to do this for awhile now. It wouldn't have anything to do with an election right? I mean if you wanted to tell the world what a horrible person he is why not do it the first time he ran?

Let's also keep in mind the Kavanaugh debacle.

Why not now? The best time is almost immediately after the assault, but the second best time is when you are in the right mindset for it, which is rarely obvious. And let's be clear here, short of democratic primaries or a straight up impeachment/coup, anything happening this year won't be a deciding factor in the election. If that's what this was about we would be seeing this in September 2020. Really shit argument to be honest.

Also, speaking out about sexual assault is never going to have a good time when the vested interests of the contrarians opposing your statement will fight it no matter what. I guarantee the incident could have happened yesterday with foolproof evidence and you'd be whipping up an insane defense already, probably about how the victim deserved/wanted it or has no credibility.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By R-Gamer
Member since 2019 • 2221 Posts

@Vaasman: Yeeaa everyone is conveniently in the right mindset right around election time. Just watch. This will be the first of many women to come forward leading up to the election. It's that predictable at this point.

I guarantee she could have no evidence and 0 credability and you would find some excuse to act as if they have some valid point.

Christine Blasley Ford is a perfect example of this. She couldn't remember when, where or when something happened. Just that it happened. And you were all ready to fall on your sword for her.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@r-gamer said:

And the Roy Moore debacle. And Harvey Weinstein.

@r-gamer said:

Christine Blasley Ford is a perfect example of this. She couldn't remember when, where or when something happened. Just that it happened. And you were all ready to fall on your sword for her.

This is pretty much the opposite. This woman is not only a highly respected journalist, but she remembers every little detail and unlike Ford has 2 corroborating friends.

And Trump has already been caught in a lie saying he didn't know her. Now combine this with 15 other women and the Access Hollywood tape, yeah.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By R-Gamer

@zaryia: I'm not saying every women is lying absolutely not. But more questions need to be asked as opposed to just stamping guilty on someone's head as soon as they open their mouth. Let's not forget Stormy Daniel's and the scumbag Lawyer who tried this a year ago.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Zaryia
@r-gamer said:

Let's not forget Stormy Daniel's

The entire Stormy Daniels thing turned out to be true though.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 R-Gamer

@zaryia: Her entire case was nothing more then a PR stunt. Did he hook up with her? Most likely. Other then that though she has no argument other then to drag him through the mud and get famous while doing it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#57 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@r-gamer: except he lied about everything even as it was revealed to all be true.

Since he's a proven liar when it comes to sexual assault. What do you assume he is telling the truth.

When asked about it he said that he wouldn't rape her because she wasnt his type.

Not that rape is wrong.

Not that he has never raped anyone.

But that he couldn't have raped her since she is not his type.

What sick ****

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#58 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@zaryia said:
@r-gamer said:

Did it? is that why Trump came out the winner and Stormy never actually provided any proof even when she had the chance.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59 vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts
@Nuck81 said:

@r-gamer: except he lied about everything even as it was revealed to all be true.

Since he's a proven liar when it comes to sexual assault. What do you assume he is telling the truth.

When asked about it he said that he wouldn't rape her because she wasnt his type.

Not that rape is wrong.

Not that he has never raped anyone.

But that he couldn't have raped her since she is not his type.

What sick ****

This woman is sick as well. She believes most people think rape is sexy, leaving anderson speechless before promptly cutting to commercial.

Loading Video...

As for Trump's comments, I know TDS is preventing you from seeing this from Trump's point of view, but she definitely isn't his type. Look at the wives and sexual liaisons he's had, mainly young, hot and fit eastern European models. This woman doesn't fit the bill at all.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts
@n64dd said:

No proof. Check.

New election shaping up. Check.

Vague details. Check.

Zaryia drooling over it. Check.

Looks like the usual character assassination starter pack.

Yup haha

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Zaryia
@Jacanuk said:
@zaryia said:
@r-gamer said:

Did it? is that why Trump came out the winner and Stormy never actually provided any proof even when she had the chance.

I'm talking about the hush money payments he originally denied that turned out to be true.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#62  Edited By mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58308 Posts

@zaryia said:

She said they headed to the lingerie section, and that Trump grabbed a bodysuit and said she should try it on. They went into a dressing room together, and once the door closed, she alleges that Trump pushed her against the wall.

I'm not one for blaming the victim, but seriously, folks?

Warning signs:

1. Famous, rich, powerful male asks you a pointless question [to initiate conversation]

2. Leads you to lingerie section; oh boy, it's already getting sexual

3. Asks you to try it on for him; at this point, you should be freaking out

4. Follows you into the dressing room. Time to run, lady, run run run

I'm not saying she was asking for it, but she was pretty much right up to that point almost. Where is the common sense here? Now, not all men are rapists, but when a stranger does the four above things I am pretty sure he wants to put something into you.

*shrug*

I want Trump out of office as much as anyone, but we won't get him this way.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Zaryia
@Chutebox said:
@n64dd said:

No proof. Check.

Vague details. Check.

Yup haha

Hahah yup the women are always lying when it's a Republican!

derp.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178845 Posts

@mrbojangles25 said:
@zaryia said:

She said they headed to the lingerie section, and that Trump grabbed a bodysuit and said she should try it on. They went into a dressing room together, and once the door closed, she alleges that Trump pushed her against the wall.

Warning signs:

1. Famous, rich, powerful male asks you a pointless question [to initiate conversation]

I'm not saying she was asking for it, but she was pretty much right up to that point almost. Where is the common sense here? Now, not all men are rapists, but when a stranger does the four above things I am pretty sure he wants to put something into you.

*shrug*

Victim blaming really? I thought you were better than that.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@n64dd said:

No proof. Check.

Vague details. Check.

Yup haha

derp.

Why would you think this is partisan? Sorry, but no proof and that timing leads to serious doubts bud.

derp

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#66 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

It's an allegation, but there have been multiple allegations. His past behavior and comments about woman make me more inclined to believe that he could be the type of person capable of these actions. One who is entitled, feels woman are lesser, easily rationalizes bad behavior, etc. Even his defensive statements - "she's not my type" - seems more about denigrating woman than in professing one's innocence. But liberals also need to be a little more critical of some past presidents with multiple accusers as well. If one is serious about stepping up to sexual assault, it should be for all comers and not just when it's politically expedient.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:
@zaryia said:

Warning signs:

*shrug*

Victim blaming really? I thought you were better than that.

I said I wasn't victim blaming--if she was sexually assaulted, she didn't deserve it, didn't "ask for it", and so on--I am just saying that she could have done a bit more to maybe not get into that situation.

All that doesn't matter though, sexual assault is sexual assault.

I'm just a little conflicted because, I don't know, where does personal responsibility come into play? If I cross a street and don't look both ways and get hit by a car, I don't deserve to be hit by a car, I wasn't asking to be hit by that car, but I could have done more to prevent it.

Plus the timing isn't really great, either; election stuff is starting to ramp up, and for the most part there have not really been a whole lot of allegations during his presidency as far as rape goes, only during the election cycles.

I definitely feel if this woman can come up with enough proof to go to court she should have her day there, but for the sake of playing Devil's Advocate and viewing things from the opposition's PoV, I find it a bit suspect.

*Sorry I'm in full-on cynic mode right now, I'm probably going to regret typing all this later haha

**In addition, the woman is what? 70-something? So she would have been at least 40 when this happened. This isn't some 20-something with stars in her eyes being entranced by Trumps status, this is a grown woman with a professional career in the media.

@sonicare said:

It's an allegation, but there have been multiple allegations. His past behavior and comments about woman make me more inclined to believe that he could be the type of person capable of these actions. One who is entitled, feels woman are lesser, easily rationalizes bad behavior, etc. Even his defensive statements - "she's not my type" - seems more about denigrating woman than in professing one's innocence. But liberals also need to be a little more critical of some past presidents with multiple accusers as well. If one is serious about stepping up to sexual assault, it should be for all comers and not just when it's politically expedient.

Unfortunately, being a chauvinistic asshole isn't illegal.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Zaryia
@Chutebox said:
@zaryia said:
@Chutebox said:
@n64dd said:

No proof. Check.

Vague details. Check.

Yup haha

derp.

Why would you think this is partisan? Sorry, but no proof and that timing leads to serious doubts bud.

derp

It entirely depends on the allegations. The timing of the Roy Moore ones didn't help him.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@zaryia said:
@jeezers said:

Bill Clinton licked my butthole in a dennys bathroom in 1996 #metoo

Just Pretend this thread is about Bill Clinton so you can be calling for impeachment or whatever.

I think you have this backwards.

YOU need to look at this as Trump going for the Bill Clinton voters.

You know the type of voters I mean. The ones that like lecherous womanizers that are impeached for non-consequential reasons.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 LJS9502_basic

@mrbojangles25 said:

I said I wasn't victim blaming--if she was sexually assaulted, she didn't deserve it, didn't "ask for it", and so on--I am just saying that she could have done a bit more to maybe not get into that situation.

I'm just a little conflicted because, I don't know, where does personal responsibility come into play? If I cross a street and don't look both ways and get hit by a car, I don't deserve to be hit by a car, I wasn't asking to be hit by that car, but I could have done more to prevent it.

Plus the timing isn't really great, either; election stuff is starting to ramp up, and for the most part there have not really been a whole lot of allegations during his presidency as far as rape goes, only during the election cycles.

I definitely feel if this woman can come up with enough proof to go to court she should have her day there, but for the sake of playing Devil's Advocate and viewing things from the opposition's PoV, I find it a bit suspect.

*Sorry I'm in full-on cynic mode right now, I'm probably going to regret typing all this later haha

**In addition, the woman is what? 70-something? So she would have been at least 40 when this happened. This isn't some 20-something with stars in her eyes being entranced by Trumps status, this is a grown woman with a professional career in the media.

@sonicare said:

But saying the victim should have known or done something else is textbook victim blaming. Also people are inherently stupid.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

Trump: I grab women by the pussy

Women: he grabbed me by the pussy

Trump nut huggers: well the evidence is unclear, and there have been so many accusers....

I'm pretty sure you won the thread with this post.

jeezers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#72  Edited By jeezers
Member since 2007 • 5341 Posts

You guys gonna buy her feminist book on July 4th?

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 mrbojangles25

@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@sonicare said:

But saying the victim should have known or done something else is textbook victim blaming. Also people are inherently stupid.

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but I wouldn't say that's textbook victim blaming. Textbook victim blaming is nonsense like "she was raped because she was wearing a short skirt" or "She is promiscuous, so she was asking to get raped" or "if she didn't want her nude photos on the internet, she should have taken the pictures in the first place".

I was just saying there were probably some preventative measures and warnings signs she could have done and seen to stop this; in other words, I wasn't blaming her, I was saying "Well, here is something she could have done". I don't think at any point I said it was her fault, but I suppose I can see how some people might read into it too much and think that. Calling that "victim blaming" is being overly sensitive imo, I think it's what people living in a non-existent ideal world say when the real world clashes with their illusions.

And I wouldn't say people are inherently stupid, that's almost as bad as victim blaming imo. I'd say people make mistakes is all.

But whatever, I don't want to derail the thread so I agree with you I was skirting the line of victim blaming.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#74 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

The whole "Grab 'em by the pussy" philosophy in action.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@mrbojangles25 said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@mrbojangles25 said:

@sonicare said:

I know I'm splitting hairs here, but I wouldn't say that's textbook victim blaming. Textbook victim blaming is nonsense like "she was raped because she was wearing a short skirt" or "She is promiscuous, so she was asking to get raped" or "if she didn't want her nude photos on the internet, she should have taken the pictures in the first place".

I was just saying there were probably some preventative measures and warnings signs she could have done and seen to stop this; in other words, I wasn't blaming her, I was saying "Well, here is something she could have done". I don't think at any point I said it was her fault, but I suppose I can see how some people might read into it too much and think that. Calling that "victim blaming" is being overly sensitive imo, I think it's what people living in a non-existent ideal world say when the real world clashes with their illusions.

And I wouldn't say people are inherently stupid, that's almost as bad as victim blaming imo. I'd say people make mistakes is all.

But whatever, I don't want to derail the thread so I agree with you I was skirting the line of victim blaming.

No it's textbook when you blame the victim for any reason.

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#76 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

Nice timing on her end coined with the release of her book.

tenaka2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 tenaka2
Member since 2004 • 17958 Posts

Things like this just make trump cultists worship him all the more.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

And she called rape sexy! ROFLMAO! This can't get any better.

Rockman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 Rockman999
Member since 2005 • 7507 Posts

This is nothing new. Rapey Don does what a rapist does best, Rape.

I'm just waiting for his underaged victims to start speaking out. It's no coincidence that Two of his BFF's are convicted pedophiles, Jeffrey Epstein and George Nader.

I wouldn't even be shocked if it was also found out that Barron was actually Ivanka and Don Sr. incest baby. ?

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

@jeezers said:

democrats have desensitized me to rape accusations since kavenaugh... Unless theres evidence and hes proven guilty I'm not buying it.

Sick of the always believe the victim/ me too metallity when many of these accusations are only being used as political weapons, its disgusting and obvious.The timing can not be any more obvious. This is what we have come to as a country, sad af.

@r-gamer said:

@Vaasman: The problem is why now? With the whole #metoo movement it's been popular to do this for awhile now. It wouldn't have anything to do with an election right? I mean if you wanted to tell the world what a horrible person he is why not do it the first time he ran?

This is one of the things that is starting to make me doubt sexual assaults by default now. A lot of these accusers only seem to accuse when the accused is in the spotlight. For example earlier this year voice actor Vic Mignogna was accused of "sexual assault" by a fan even though in her same post she said she liked it. Even though it happened years ago it only came out now because of the recent Dragon Ball Super movie and he played the lead role of Broly one of the most popular characters in Dragon Ball which is the most popular world wide anime. Then other women decided to hop on this train and accuse him of sexual assault and had Vic Mignogna painted as a creep towards women. The guy was very touchy but not just with women but with guys as well. He was simply an affectionate person that didn't discriminate between genders. In fact one of the accusers used a video of his interaction with her as "proof" but in that same video he was also getting close and putting his arm around a male interviewer too. He has even been back-stabbed by his coworkers trying to get fame out of it. Monica Rial created her own fake story of Vic being a sexual creep and was driver in getting him fired only to be discovered that she was lying as well. In fact all the voice actors attacking Vic were actually much shittier people than him. All the accusers were proven to have been liars as well but Vic's reputation has been ruined the poor guy broke into tears believing that he actually did make people sexually uncomfortable and realized that maybe not all people appreciate the affection he gives.

Then with the MeToo movement some of these women weren't raped but exchanged sex for fame. While these men are creeps I don't hold these women up as honorable either. They were basically prostitutes. It wasn't as if these men threatened to kill them or heck even make sure they'd never get a job in the entertainment industry it was basically "If you want this role then you gotta suck my dick" they could have said no but they wanted the fame and fortune. If anything them keeping quiet about it for such a long time is disgusting because they allowed this behavior to go on for so long creating actual victims along the way. I've also noticed that some of these women are accusing are coincidentally not famous anymore so they probably feel cheated by these men they exchanged sexual favors. Then there is one big that people look over with the MeToo movement is that its very leader Asia Argento not only performed statutory rape but groomed that minor from childhood. This is one of the big double standards when it comes to sexual crimes. Women get off very easy in comparison to their male counterparts. Even women that are proven guilty have it better than men proven innocent. You'll get that herd of idiots saying "Damn where was this woman when I was a kid" but get enraged when a man has sex with a child.

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

@Nuck81 said:

Trump: I grab women by the pussy

Women: he grabbed me by the pussy

Trump nut huggers: well the evidence is unclear, and there have been so many accusers....

Actual quote was they let him do anything, even grab them by the pussy. "let do" being the keyword here, I thought you liberals were big on consent.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 LJS9502_basic

@NoodleFighter: FYI many of the women in the news that came forward had told people in the past. It's NOT, however, an easy thing for them to talk about. Some never tell anyone and I imagine the decision to go public was not an easy one for any of them. In fact with any sexual crime it's the victim that gets the accusations such as you posted above.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e9044657a310
deactivated-5e9044657a310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#83 deactivated-5e9044657a310
Member since 2005 • 8136 Posts

@N30F3N1X: GOP.

The pro rape, pro pedophile party

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

@LJS9502_basic:

But did any of those women go to the police? In the Brett Kavanaugh case supposedly he and his friends ran a notorious rape gang yet no one reported them. It's not like his late teen self and peers were in positions of power either so why would something like that fly under the radar for so long? I believe the first accuser of Kavanaugh said she only came out now because she didn't want a man like him in such a position of power meaning she likely would have stayed quiet about it even longer if he was not nominated for supreme court. That's pretty messed up because if Kavanaugh was a sexual predator she essentially would have stayed quiet about it allowing him to victimize more people solely because she didn't think he was in a big position of power.

Yes it is hard to come forward but you have to be strong and speak up if you want something to be done. People can't help you effectively if you don't say anything and/or take too long. Don't be surprised that after 30+ years people are skeptical of the accusation especially in a time when more and more accusations are being proven false. It is undeniable that women are weaponizing accusations of sexual crimes. Rape is one of the most taboo crimes for obvious reasons and women being victims of sexual crimes is especially taken very seriously. Female victims of male predators are taken A LOT more seriously than male victims of female predators. From my perspective victims getting accusations is a relatively new thing. It likely has to do with the fact more and more accusations are being proven false and it's starting to make people think how many "proven" accusations in the past are actually false especially since in the past we didn't have the widespread and easily accessible tech we have now to document these events. There is also the fact that there is a push to label all males as potential sexual predators by feminist extremist. But that has gone to far as other women don't want their husbands, boyfriends, fathers, uncles, brothers, cousins, sons, nephews and friends being dealt injustice by some crazy broads that try to look for rape in everything a male does or uses it as a weapon when things don't go her way with a guy.

It is still is not as bad as being accused because accusers usually get anonymity and when proven false face no repercussions. A man proven innocent is still seen as guilty in the eyes of the public which is why false rape/sexual assault accusations are still made because the accuser knows they don't have to be proven right in court to win. In previous times if a man is accused of a sexual crime he'd be killed, lynched or beaten on the spot. That's how things like Emmett Till and the Rosewood Massacre happen. A more a modern case would recently be a girl accusing an old man of sexual assaulting her and her brother immediately attacking the old man and accidentally killing him only for the accusation to turn out to be false.

Jian Ghomeshi was a famous Canadian radio host a couple years back that was accused of sexual abuse especially that of choking women. He was into BDSM with consenting women that years later decided to retract their consent and try to ruin him. The only thing that saved him from the lynch mobs was text messages he saved of the women not only giving consent but saying how much they loved it. Another case would be a 9 year old boy accused of groping a woman's butt in a store when in reality his backpack brushed up against her. If not for the store footage showing it, the boy likely would have had his life ruined.

In the end I think we can all agree that weaponizing accusations of sexual crimes is not only wrong but despicable because it decreases the public trust in the accusers thus discouraging actual victims from speaking up because they feel they'll get lumped in with the liars.

I'm not gonna make a reply because I generally want to avoid getting involved in discussions like this that will likely go nowhere.

I'm with @uninspiredcup on this Trump may be a douchebag but if there is no evidence in any of the allegations then I'm not going to believe them just to get rid of him. Same with Randy Pitchford recently being accused of assaulting the former Claptrap voice actor. I hate Randy for his scummy business practices but I will wait to see if he is proven guilty instead of jumping on the bandwagon especially since like I said earlier the accuser is only just now calling him out for this years later when Randy is conveniently in the spotlight with Borderlands 3 gaining attention.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By LJS9502_basic

@NoodleFighter: I'm not reading your wall of text. I read the first sentence however. If you've ever looked at the statistics for rape/sexual assault you would notice that more instances go unreported than reported. There is and has been a stigma associated with that crime toward the victim. More and more people are finally educating themselves that the victim isn't the one in the wrong but apparently not enough.

R-Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By R-Gamer

@NoodleFighter: Well said!

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#87  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

@Stevo_the_gamer said:

You think that has something to do with it?... No, couldn't be...

Avatar image for Stevo_the_gamer
Stevo_the_gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 49

#88 Stevo_the_gamer  Moderator
Member since 2004 • 49568 Posts

@musicalmac said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

The world may never know.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@musicalmac said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

you guys know it's an excerpt from the book, right?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#90 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3864 Posts

The left makes up a lot of charges just like in the Kavanaugh hearing. It used to racism charges and being closet homosexuals, now it is rape charges. These charges always come up after one of their key or prominent people are charged with the crime.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts
@Stevo_the_gamer said:
@musicalmac said:
@Stevo_the_gamer said:

I'm so shocked :O

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#92 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts

Here's a new one and yes the tape is real for this case but not out in the public yet.

Loading Video...
N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 N64DD
@warmblur said:

Here's a new one and yes the tape is real for this case but not out in the public yet.

Loading Video...

ROF? LOLOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@n64dd said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

ROF? LOLOL

So you think it's funny?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 N64DD
@warmblur said:
@n64dd said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

ROF? LOLOL

So you think it's funny?

I think your crazy youtube conspiracies is hilarious.

Avatar image for deactivated-610a70a317506
deactivated-610a70a317506

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-610a70a317506
Member since 2017 • 658 Posts

@warmblur: LINK

Loading Video...

Here is a video of the actual incident.

Looks like a cheek brush to me. I don't see Trump even trying to make contact with her mouth. He doesn't even touch her cheek with his lips.

Pretty frivolous charge of sexual assault.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-63d1ad7651984

@comeonman said:

@warmblur: LINK

Loading Video...

Here is a video of the actual incident.

Looks like a cheek brush to me. I don't see Trump even trying to make contact with her mouth. He doesn't even touch her cheek with his lips.

Pretty frivolous charge of sexual assault.

Agree

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Zaryia
@n64dd said:
@warmblur said:
@n64dd said:
@warmblur said:

Loading Video...

ROF? LOLOL

So you think it's funny?

I think your crazy youtube conspiracies is hilarious.

Didn't you support that nutjob Grim Reaper costume Project Veritas video?