Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 resevl4rlz
Member since 2005 • 3848 Posts

https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/867516017878212609

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/335048-trump-to-hold-campaign-rally-in-iowa-next-wednesday

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/the_americas/the-latest-trump-to-hold-iowa-rally-next-week/2017/05/24/8bd4d7f6-40de-11e7-b29f-f40ffced2ddb_story.html

I seriously hope my tax dollars ain't going towards these rallies to boost his fat ass ego

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

I hate to break it to you, but your tax dollars are flying home around to these nonsense rallies and to all his dumb ass golf games.

Just like the last one, I can't wait to see the empty seats for this one.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

If they cost tax dollars, the rallies would be a drop in the bucket compared to the shit Obama was doing (and planning to do) with your tax dollars.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#4 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@resevl4rlz:

What a waste of money and time. Trump won, why all the egotistical rallies? I dunno if his supporters are stupid or if they're just joining out of pity but this is rediculous. They can't get over the fact that they won and now that's all they say in defense of Trump. "Country has gone to shit but hey, at least we won, right?"

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KHAndAnime

@killered3 said:

@resevl4rlz:

What a waste of money and time. Trump won, why all the egotistical rallies? I dunno if his supporters are stupid or if they're just joining out of pity but this is rediculous. They can't get over the fact that they won and now that's all they say in defense of Trump. "Country has gone to shit but hey, at least we won, right?"

Trump's just getting an early start on the next election. No different than what liberals are doing, really.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 nepu7supastar7

@KHAndAnime:

Why? Does he think his supporters will forget who he is after a few weeks or something? They're pretty much pity parades at this point.

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By KHAndAnime

@killered3 said:

@KHAndAnime:

Why? Does he think his supporters will forget who he is after a few weeks or something? They're pretty much pity parades at this point.

Believe it or not but many people are giving up on liberal ideology. Trump's just giving these people a chance to join the party.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

If Trump had his way, he'd spend his entire term on a victory tour around the country to try to satiate his undying narcissism through the slobbering audulation of his supporters. This is just too pathetic. Unfortunately, that pesky annoyance of actually running the country too often gets in the way of being able to proclaim his own delusional greatness to those dumb enough to listen and believe him.

Do they hand out electoral map victory pamphlets on entry? Is a "Pledge of allegiance to Trump" sung at the beginning? I'd be interested to go to one of these just to get a good laugh.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nepu7supastar7

@KHAndAnime:

Now that's a stretch. I'll believe it when I see it.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nepu7supastar7

@MirkoS77:

I think Trump uses the rallies like his fortress of Solitude. His happy place to make himself feel better about the horrible job he's doing.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178844 Posts

@killered3 said:

@resevl4rlz:

What a waste of money and time. Trump won, why all the egotistical rallies? I dunno if his supporters are stupid

Yes

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

@killered3 said:

@MirkoS77:

I think Trump uses the rallies like his fortress of Solitude. His happy place to make himself feel better about the horrible job he's doing.

A place to relive election night. Trump's whole deal with the presidency has very little (if anything) to do with a desire to serve the people or country. It's to serve his own delusions of superiority. All the rallies, all the bragging. I'm skeptical he even cares to be president if he couldn't find some way to feed his own ego through it. It's the ultimate form of winning to him.