dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 dreman999
Member since 2004 • 11514 Posts

@LordQuorthon: no..it's trump paid to have sec with a pond tar with campaign money.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 dreman999

@JimB: bs. The Democrats did put in gun regulations in 2007 to 2012. Trump rolled all those back.

And in 2010 and 2012, the focus was on health care...which the Republicans fought tooth and nail to try and block.

And don't think they would do that with gun control?

Treflis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Treflis
Member since 2004 • 13757 Posts

Since we all know how this event and the upcoming debate is going to go into the same circle as all the previous times, How about one just make Body armor and ballistic helmets nationwide mandatory school uniform.

At least then, if you follow risk assessment matrix, you lower the consequences of the risk.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#54 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Third shooting in 7 days, it´s just insane that no one, not even the Democrats are willing to do something.

And what would you have them do.......they cannot change the Constitution by themselves and the current reading of the amendment ignores the actual meaning behind said amendment.

Lame it's the Republicans doing everything they can to push gun culture.

Well, in a short time Democrats will be running both chambers so we will see.

Especially since the only important thing is that something is being done.

The Democrats controlled both chambers from 2007 until 2012 with a super majority in both chambers in 2009 and 2010 with a Democratic president and not one gun control bill introduced let alone passed. It is not the Republicans stopping the lefts gun control but it is the left.

Spot on JimB

But you can´t convince some people since they are part of the "only truth there is"

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58305 Posts

@plageus900 said:

Make sure you all say your prayers tonight. Prayin' gets shit done!

It sure does, so does deflecting the problem onto the "mentally ill".

Man, I feel safer already.

SUD123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SUD123456
Member since 2007 • 6949 Posts

@Jacanuk: Yep, spot on for both you and JimB. Cause you are both for more gun control, correct? LMAO

Your political system is a cesspool, your politicians are gutless, your special interest groups especially the NRA are way too powerful, your entire cultural attachment to the 2nd amendment is the kind of dogmatic response found in many sick cults throughout history, and your gun culture in general is a great big mess and fascinating insight into a society in decay.

But it is alright because politicians on both sides haven't and won't take material action? LOL

Nope, nothing to see here except loons like you turning a blind eye to the problem and focusing instead on who is to blame for the problem. Guess what...you are to blame.

plageus900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57 plageus900
Member since 2013 • 3065 Posts

@mrbojangles25: Jaysus and the asylums have our back!

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 HoolaHoopMan
Member since 2009 • 14724 Posts

Nothing will happen with gutless politicians too afraid to challenge the NRA on anything. The gun culture in this country is absolutely sick.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#59 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@HoolaHoopMan said:

Nothing will happen with gutless politicians too afraid to challenge the NRA on anything. The gun culture in this country is absolutely sick.

They can't challenge them when the NRA is paying for their political campaigns. And with money coming from gun/ammo manufacturing corporations, there is an endless supply of cash. Especially now that American's for the most part believe with their entire beings that owning a gun of any kind is an inalienable human right that One that people have been for years trying to use the Bible even to justify.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 N64DD
Member since 2015 • 13167 Posts

It still astounds me to no end that people blame inanimate object for the actions from a generation that eats Tide Pods for fun.

dreman999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 dreman999

@n64dd: no one blames the guns. We are just saying not so many people should have such easy availability to them.

If gun don't kill people and people do...then just don't give guns to people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b1e62582e305
deactivated-5b1e62582e305

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62  Edited By deactivated-5b1e62582e305
Member since 2004 • 30778 Posts
@n64dd said:

It still astounds me to no end that people blame inanimate object for the actions from a generation that eats Tide Pods for fun.

It is possible to blame more than one thing for these shootings. Most of the blame absolutely goes to the easy availability of guns.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By N64DD
@perfect_blue said:
@n64dd said:

It is possible to blame more than one thing for these shootings. Most of the blame absolutely goes to the easy availability of guns.

Behavior is the issue. The crusade is against guns here. You know exactly what i'm talking about. Lets ignore the fact that kids are told they're special, to get offended about everything, need safe spaces, get drugged up on meds for every disorder everybody is heard of, then they hit the real world...and people wonder why they snap? This generation is pure shit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#64 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@n64dd: I follow you. It's like this nuclear thing with Iran and NK. Nuclear weapons don't kill people, people with nuclear weapons do. It's a behavioural problem.

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 N64DD

TBH i've been up working for 34 hours straight so I don't think my response is too coherent above me. I'll make more sense tommorow gents. Nighters.

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#66 JimB
Member since 2002 • 3862 Posts

@SUD123456 said:

@Jacanuk: Yep, spot on for both you and JimB. Cause you are both for more gun control, correct? LMAO

Your political system is a cesspool, your politicians are gutless, your special interest groups especially the NRA are way too powerful, your entire cultural attachment to the 2nd amendment is the kind of dogmatic response found in many sick cults throughout history, and your gun culture in general is a great big mess and fascinating insight into a society in decay.

But it is alright because politicians on both sides haven't and won't take material action? LOL

Nope, nothing to see here except loons like you turning a blind eye to the problem and focusing instead on who is to blame for the problem. Guess what...you are to blame.

I am not for gun control. I also don't say one thing and do another.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 HoolaHoopMan

@n64dd said:

Calling guns inanimate objects ignores that they're instruments designed explicitly for killing. A 2x4 is an inanimate object as well, but you don't see us sending our soldiers to war armed with planks of wood, why is that? This is why phrases 'Guns don't kill people, people kill people', are so hollow and shallow.

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@npiet1 said:
@theone86 said:

I thought this was Texas, where were all the good guys with guns?

The school cop got shot as well

Gun control isn't going to fix the issue, that should be even more apparent since they used a .38 and a shotgun this time. Maybe stop televising the events, Don't put it in the news. Stop making them famous. People here in Australia have brought weapons to school but only for the one who bully's them. That's the other thing why they killing everyone? how messed up is school sociological set up that they do this? We have social pariah at our school but they only hurt themselves or the one's who make there day the worst.

On the contrary, I think this is a perfect example of how even responsible gun owners can be irresponsible. The dad may not have been a crazed psychopath, but he let his guns fall into the hands of one. How? Were they stored securely? Were they locked? Was the ammo stored separately? Did the son know where the guns were kept? Did he have access to the key, if there was one? Were there any signs that the son should not have had access to guns that he might have missed? I'm not saying that we know the answer to all of these or that gun control definitely could have stopped this, but it is certainly possible and worth asking.

@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

Third shooting in 7 days, it´s just insane that no one, not even the Democrats are willing to do something.

And what would you have them do.......they cannot change the Constitution by themselves and the current reading of the amendment ignores the actual meaning behind said amendment.

The Democrats controlled both chambers from 2007 until 2012 with a super majority in both chambers in 2009 and 2010 with a Democratic president and not one gun control bill introduced let alone passed. It is not the Republicans stopping the lefts gun control but it is the left.

This is factually incorrect. The Democrats only had a supermajority from July 2009 until February 2010. Before that, Al Franken's seat was open for seven months (seven MONTHS), one Republican switched parties mid-term, and one Democrat was functionally not voting due to health issues. That's not to even mention Ted Kennedy, who basically cast his vote for Obamacare from his deathbed.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By bigfootpart2
Member since 2013 • 1131 Posts
@HoolaHoopMan said:

We live in a country where owning a gun is considered a basic right but healthcare is not. Ponder for a second how fucked up and backwards our priorities are as a society. Everyone needs healthcare. Nobody needs a gun.

HoolaHoopMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 HoolaHoopMan

@bigfootpart2 said:
@HoolaHoopMan said:

We live in a country where owning a gun is considered a basic right but healthcare is not. Ponder for a second how fucked up and backwards our priorities are as a society. Everyone needs healthcare. Nobody needs a gun.

I'm at the point where I'd like to see the parents of these school shooters be tried as accessories to murder.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#71 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@n64dd said:

School shootings don't happen 1-3 times a month in other first world countries. There are 101 guns for every 100 US citizens.

Norway, the next first world country with guns, has only 31.3 guns per 100 citizens.

America has a gun problem.

Baconstrip78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Baconstrip78
Member since 2013 • 1853 Posts

I don’t really care anymore. Someone else’s kids and I’m all “prayed” out. You put a candidate in front of me who will take away all these guns, I’ll vote for them. Until then, meh... you reap what you sow.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#74  Edited By vl4d_l3nin
Member since 2013 • 3700 Posts

@Baconstrip78 said:

I don’t really care anymore. Someone else’s kids and I’m all “prayed” out. You put a candidate in front of me who will take away all these guns, I’ll vote for them. Until then, meh... you reap what you sow.

Give it five years or so, and repealing the second amendment will be a mainstream position for Democrats. Right now, they're too unpopular and too close to an election to take that kind of risk.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@theone86: What about the home made bombs they had? gun control wouldn't of fixed that either. Yeah maybe guns should be locked up but that's not the kind of gun control everyone is asking for.

Serraph105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Serraph105
Member since 2007 • 36040 Posts
@npiet1 said:

@theone86: What about the home made bombs they had? gun control wouldn't of fixed that either. Yeah maybe guns should be locked up but that's not the kind of gun control everyone is asking for.

And yet I see republicans talk about keeping their guns locked up because they're "responsible gun owners" who would never break the law. Why aren't they advocating for laws saying that people need to keep their guns locked up in a safe?

N64DD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 N64DD
@foxhound_fox said:
@n64dd said:

School shootings don't happen 1-3 times a month in other first world countries. There are 101 guns for every 100 US citizens.

Norway, the next first world country with guns, has only 31.3 guns per 100 citizens.

America has a violence problem.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@n64dd said:
@foxhound_fox said:

America has a violence problem.

Not really. We have nearly half of the worlds privately owned firearms and we're not even in the top 15 in firearm homicides. There are countries with less than a tenth of firearms per capita than the US, yet have a firearms homicide rate ten times higher.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

@Serraph105 said:
@npiet1 said:

And yet I see republicans talk about keeping their guns locked up because they're "responsible gun owners" who would never break the law. Why aren't they advocating for laws saying that people need to keep their guns locked up in a safe?

Because both sides are completely against or for, instead of working together.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38677 Posts
@sonicare said:
@PraetorianMan said:

@Jebus213:

“Who cares about dead kids when I can just jerk off over my gun collection!”

Well, truth be told, the odds of a child being killed in a school shooting are astronomically low. If you really want to stop children being killed then deal with motor vehicle accidents (including drunk driving), accidental drowning deaths at pools and beaches, poisioning from various household substances, and disease.

crazy thing is we actually DO do things to address those causes of death.

why should being murdered in school be the one thing we CAN'T work on?

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 JimB

@theone86 said:
@npiet1 said:
@theone86 said:

Gun control isn't going to fix the issue, that should be even more apparent since they used a .38 and a shotgun this time. Maybe stop televising the events, Don't put it in the news. Stop making them famous. People here in Australia have brought weapons to school but only for the one who bully's them. That's the other thing why they killing everyone? how messed up is school sociological set up that they do this? We have social pariah at our school but they only hurt themselves or the one's who make there day the worst.

On the contrary, I think this is a perfect example of how even responsible gun owners can be irresponsible. The dad may not have been a crazed psychopath, but he let his guns fall into the hands of one. How? Were they stored securely? Were they locked? Was the ammo stored separately? Did the son know where the guns were kept? Did he have access to the key, if there was one? Were there any signs that the son should not have had access to guns that he might have missed? I'm not saying that we know the answer to all of these or that gun control definitely could have stopped this, but it is certainly possible and worth asking.

@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:
@Jacanuk said:

This is factually incorrect. The Democrats only had a supermajority from July 2009 until February 2010. Before that, Al Franken's seat was open for seven months (seven MONTHS), one Republican switched parties mid-term, and one Democrat was functionally not voting due to health issues. That's not to even mention Ted Kennedy, who basically cast his vote for Obamacare from his deathbed.

That is what I said. Even so the Democrats offered no bill for gun control. They use gun control as a talking point. all talk and no action.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 comp_atkins
@phbz said:

@n64dd: I follow you. It's like this nuclear thing with Iran and NK. Nuclear weapons don't kill people, people with nuclear weapons do. It's a behavioural problem.

@vl4d_l3nin said:
@Baconstrip78 said:

Give it five years or so, and repealing the second amendment will be a mainstream position for Democrats. Right now, they're too unpopular and too close to an election to take that kind of risk.

the kids who are growing up in schools w/ this crap will eventually become the voter and legislators so it isn't a stretch to think they'll do something about it.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@comp_atkins: Oh, I'm well aware of that, and so are Democrats, and that's kind of my point, these things take time. Debbie Wasserman was on the phone with Parkland survivors the day of the shooting, not to offer condolences or encourage grief counseling, but to put them into contact with legislators, community organizers, and media. After the March in..March, people realized that Democrats were using traumatized children to advance an agenda. The Democrats popularity took a hit, and they started to back off.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 comp_atkins
@vl4d_l3nin said:

@comp_atkins: Oh, I'm well aware of that, and so are Democrats, and that's kind of my point, these things take time. Debbie Wasserman was on the phone with Parkland survivors the day of the shooting, not to offer condolences or encourage grief counseling, but to put them into contact with legislators, community organizers, and media. After the March in..March, people realized that Democrats were using traumatized children to advance an agenda. The Democrats popularity took a hit, and they started to back off.

my point wasn't about potential manipulation by political parties. future generations inherit the country and have every right to change it as they see fit.

"We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen of their barbarous ancestors"

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@comp_atkins said:

If we think of it as a behavior problem. Could perhaps required gun courses help? This will drive the cost of weapons up I expect.

Note I don't expect a quick fix on this problem, rather something that will take a decade or more.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@comp_atkins: Cool, but it's not gonna happen anytime soon. People like to think advocacy of gun control is going up which is only true if you compare it to recent years. Compared to previous generations, it's a lot more split.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 comp_atkins
@horgen said:
@comp_atkins said:

If we think of it as a behavior problem. Could perhaps required gun courses help? This will drive the cost of weapons up I expect.

Note I don't expect a quick fix on this problem, rather something that will take a decade or more.

i imagine it would help. i don't see how additional education on anything is a bad thing.

i also found it funny that when the talk about arming teachers in classrooms was going around a part of it was "oh, they'll be required to take courses, be certified, etc..."
so you admit untrained people having access to firearms is a bad idea ( for teachers ) but for the general population it's A-OK?

TryIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 TryIt
Member since 2017 • 13157 Posts
@comp_atkins said:
@horgen said:
@comp_atkins said:

i imagine it would help. i don't see how additional education on anything is a bad thing.

i also found it funny that when the talk about arming teachers in classrooms was going around a part of it was "oh, they'll be required to take courses, be certified, etc..."

so you admit untrained people having access to firearms is a bad idea ( for teachers ) but for the general population it's A-OK?

I bolded the question that stood out to me.

My answer is a resounding no.

Last night I was watching The Red Dragon, well Hannibal in that movie is restricted from access to various things for a reason.

Various things like various tools, tools that have specific purposes like killing....like guns....are tools

theone86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 theone86
Member since 2003 • 22669 Posts
@JimB said:
@theone86 said:
@npiet1 said:
@theone86 said:

@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:
@LJS9502_basic said:

That is what I said. Even so the Democrats offered no bill for gun control. They use gun control as a talking point. all talk and no action.

That is not what you said. You said they had a supermajority for two years, when in fact they only had one for seven months. You even quoted yourself saying it.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#90 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts
@theone86 said:
@JimB said:
@theone86 said:
@npiet1 said:
@theone86 said:

@JimB said:
@Jacanuk said:

That is not what you said. You said they had a supermajority for two years, when in fact they only had one for seven months. You even quoted yourself saying it.

Why are you twisting the facts?

"Starting January 2009, at the beginning of the 111th Congress, in the month that Barack Obama was inaugurated, the president, the House of Representatives was made up of 257 Democrats and 178 Republicans. There is no question that Democrats had total control in the House from 2009-2011. and had 59 Senate seats from 2008 to 2011 And they even had the maximum majority 60 seats in the Senate from Sept 2009 to Feb. of 2010

Meaning that if Obama or any other democrat really wanted to change the gun laws they had ample time to do so.

And remember this was only a short time after VT the deadliest school shooting in us history and they had control during Fort Hood and Binghamton and Geneva County shootings.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

Hopefully more gun control is passed, something far more democratic politicans are for compared to republicans.

Studies show it works. Polls show over 70% of Americans want it.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By bigfootpart2

The vast majority of Americans are not gun owners and want gun control. Just looking at the number of guns in America is misleading. 3% of the population owns 50% of the guns. Most of the country is being held hostage by a relatively small number of gun nuts, the NRA, and some bought and paid for politicians. If the politicians actually represented the people and not the gun lobby, we would already have gun control.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@bigfootpart2: There's so much wrong in your post I honestly wouldn't know where to begin.

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 comp_atkins
@zaryia said:

Hopefully more gun control is passed, something far more democratic politicans are for compared to republicans.

Studies show it works. Polls show over 70% of Americans want it.

you're new here aren't you?

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@bigfootpart2 said:

The vast majority of Americans are not gun owners and want gun control. Just looking at the number of guns in America is misleading. 3% of the population owns 50% of the guns. Most of the country is being held hostage by a relatively small number of gun nuts, the NRA, and some bought and paid for politicians. If the politicians actually represented the people and not the gun lobby, we would already have gun control.

That 3% are mainly the distributors, which are a bunch of different small businesses that probably sell camping supplies and tennis rackets. You're sounding more paranoid than the straw man you've just built.

The NRA's influence on politicians is pretty small compared to other lobbies such as finance, pharma, and unions. NRA doesn't come close to being a top contributor, and believe me, they want to. They're constantly getting their robots to call me for more money.

And no, we wouldn't have gun control if politicians were all leftists. The government can't even keep guns out of the hands of convicts and the mentally ill. The laws we already have on the books aren't being enforced.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By bigfootpart2

@vl4d_l3nin:

If guns are selling so well to so many people please explain why Remington just went bankrupt.

The market for guns is shrinking and dying off. Average gun owner is a 60+ year old white male who owns 20 or more guns and is tapped out on gun buying. The younger generations have little interest in gun ownership.

The NRA and gun lobby are acting ridiculous because they know they are part of a dying industry with no future beyond the baby boomer generation.

vl4d_l3nin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By vl4d_l3nin

@bigfootpart2 said:

@vl4d_l3nin:

If guns are selling so well to so many people please explain why Remington just went bankrupt.

The market for guns is shrinking and dying off. Average gun owner is a 60+ year old white male who owns 20 guns.

The NRA and gun lobby are acting ridiculous because they know they are part of a dying industry.

45 years with 8 guns.

How daft are you? Gun sales having a slow start to a year and one manufacturer going bankrupt is not a "dying industry". You realize how much we spend on military, right? Why don't you read up on this stuff before you make silly arguments that a dying industry is buying politicians.

bigfootpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By bigfootpart2

The military gun industry isn’t going anywhere obviously. The civilian gun industry will probably be mostly gone within two decades if not sooner. Younger people just aren’t buying guns. And no I don’t consider 45 young. The civilian gun industry is selling to an elderly, shrinking consumer base. And even most of those people aren’t buying guns because they already have everything they want.

And Remington isn’t just “a” gun manufacturer. It’s America’s oldest gun manufacturer. It would be like if Ford went bankrupt, or McDonalds went out of business, or Sony stopped selling game consoles. It’s a huge deal and a sign of things to come. The gun industry is in decline. And they are desperate. These mass shootings and calls for gun control are coming at a time of slumping gun sales.

https://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=131017&page=1

https://www.npr.org/2018/02/27/589061976/thanks-to-trump-slump-shops-have-more-guns-than-buyers

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/time/money/5182584/gun-maker-says-sales-are-plunging

JimB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 JimB

@Jacanuk said:
@theone86 said:
@JimB said:
@theone86 said:
@npiet1 said:

@JimB said:

Why are you twisting the facts?

"Starting January 2009, at the beginning of the 111th Congress, in the month that Barack Obama was inaugurated, the president, the House of Representatives was made up of 257 Democrats and 178 Republicans. There is no question that Democrats had total control in the House from 2009-2011. and had 59 Senate seats from 2008 to 2011 And they even had the maximum majority 60 seats in the Senate from Sept 2009 to Feb. of 2010

Meaning that if Obama or any other democrat really wanted to change the gun laws they had ample time to do so.

And remember this was only a short time after VT the deadliest school shooting in us history and they had control during Fort Hood and Binghamton and Geneva County shootings.

The fact remains they did not pass any gun control laws or even introduce any gun control laws in the nineteen months when they had a super majority. They still had a majority until 2012. You have to realize they do not give a hoot about safety of the children in schools. They run to the microphone to denounce Republicans every chance they get on the Republican stand on gun control, but when they cn do something about they do nothing. It wouldn't matter if they had super majorities for eight years and the presidency the result would be the same.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@bigfootpart2: Well ford didnt go bankrupt, but chevy and dodge did, does that mean in 20 years people wont be buying cars. Your whole theory and line of thinking is kinda whack.