Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts
@The_Deepblue said:

@zaryia I thought we covered the banned books in another thread. I'm against it, remember?

Good. I am glad you are against banning of books that pass regular library guidelines. Including hundreds of history books and biographies.

Your prior comments made it seem like you were defending the book bans in a twisted sarcastic way.

@The_Deepblue said:

@zaryia I thought we covered the banned books in another thread. I'm against it, remember? You then said it's "culty" for parents to want to protect their kids from sexual deviants in the public school system. You then said that I'm perverted because I think that parents should protect their children from sexual deviants in the public school system.

No reason to lie. I didn't say that:

@zaryia said:

@The_Deepblue said:

I think that these LGBTQ teachers should show the kids all the gross things they want so as to expose these perverts for

Man far right conservatives here are obsessed with false charges of the P word. I wonder why that's all you guys think about all day.

@The_Deepblue said:

and send them to a conservative private school or homeschool them.

Sounds culty.

You said you were against these 3rd world deranged book bans because it exposed perverts and sexual deviants.

That's a fake reason designed to essentially hurl insults and defend the 3rd world deranged book bans. It's also not real. This is a Q-Anon conspiracy theory, these bans in no way involve getting rid of "sexual deviants" in class rooms. Crazy talk. Homeschooling your child because of Q-Anon lunacy is culty.

Obsessing over false charges of sexual deviancy, homosexuality, and the P word all day is....bizarre. There's a few conservatives here who do this.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44570 Posts

@The_Deepblue: "Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted."

Those will all be relative to his actual ability to pay, and what those judgments are for, which are quite considerable. He won't be required to pay that much because he likely doesn't have it. But they'll take what he has no noubt. And this isn't just one lump sum punishment handed to him, these are multiple judgements from multiple plaintiffs each for multiple reasons relative to their individual damages. And the judge hasn't even slapped him with the multiple punitive damages yet, for each of his multiple victims. He'll have to contest each of these charges and in the end it will still take everything he has even if he can get the judgments reduced.

He can try to move and hide his money but he'll face criminal charges for that as well. Forensic accountants will manage to find it. There's a lot of public interest in this case. They already have a road map of his finances because they have that cellphone data that has it all. Any hint he's doing this will land him and those participating in hiding his money in jail.

Contesting these judgements on 8th amendment grounds will take lots into consideration, and in full scope nothing will work well in his favor. The actual harm he did to the families is very considerable. He also used the court settings to make spectacles of himself. He lied to multiple judges, especially about his finances. He displays no genuine remorse for his actions and continues to spread the same kind of dangerous rhetoric he exercised in regard to the Sandy Hook victims with other people. He's an ongoing menace to society and that will be taken into account. And like any time he's been in court before when he's making an 8th amendment appeal, if he insults the judge, makes a mockery of the court, of he lies to the judge, uses the venue to make spectacle of himself... I am starting to think he might be incapable of NOT sabotaging himself given his last few court appearances. Probably because he's lived decades refusing to exercise any kind of self filter.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53 Angry_Walrus
Member since 2022 • 111 Posts

@InEMplease: No, Alex Jone's profits from discussing controversial topics and also controversial political theories.

In 2001, would I not be called a conspiracy theorist if I suggested that United States used the 'threat' of WMD's as an excuse to invade Iraq ?

What about that "conspiracy" that the NSA is collecting data its not suppose to be collecting about average people ?

I guess the United States also has never covertly influenced a foreign nations elections.

Did the video of you fuxing the baby sitter get leaked on the internet? Nah, those pixels are fake and thats just a conspiracy....

Would the excutive branch use its influence on the economy to influence up-coming or planned down the line legislation??

And of course, the governments of the world love having citizens armed....... Why wouldn't they ? Why wouldn't Kim Jong-Il like his people to have guns? Why wouldn't the Chinese Communist's like their citizens to be armed ?

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 InEMplease
Member since 2009 • 7461 Posts

@angry_walrus: I honest to God don’t even know what you’re talking about. None of that nonsense has anything to do with Jones. Doesn’t the mental gymnastics to defend the worst people ever get exhausting?

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@lamprey263: Ok, well you won. They got the money (all of it). #Round of Applause

In the end they probably did Alex a favor. The money was poisoning his mind. Now he will play the victim and slowly build his brand back up. Only now he will do so faster b/c he will be seen as a marytr. Also free from the evil influence of that wealth.

As far as the parents who get the money. I suspect this will end their pursuit of people who 'slander' them.... Already got the money...So why bother go after anyone ? So noble.

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3413 Posts

AJ deserves all the pain and misery coming his way.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 InEMplease

@angry_walrus: “As far as the parents who get the money. I suspect this will end their pursuit of people who 'slander' them.... Already got the money...So why bother go after anyone ? So noble.“

So in your view the parents are the ones going after people, in selfishness?

The parents of the dead children, that were attacked by a deranged lunatic so he could make money off their misery, are the ones that took this too far?

How sad.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Angry_Walrus

Ok, you wanna call AJ despicable, fine. You wanna call him a low-life scum bag, fine.

Now tell me this, who is gonna go after the thousands of other people. Youtube channels, Twitch politics channels, underground radio hosts, Rumble guys etc etc who support AJ's conspiracy regarding Sandy Hook ?

No one.

Why?

No profit. Can't squeeze water from a stone.

Oh but Angry_Walrus, it was never about the money !! It was about human decency !

Human decency ? You should have sued him and had the court re-imburse you for moving costs, security measures and any extra expenses. The rest of this, the other 970 Million bux, all based on emotion and part of a much greater effort to curtail free speech. All a reaction stemming from Trump's 2016 victory which occurred mainly due to his opponents being so arrogant, that even the slightest possibility of his winning seemed laughable.

Its political, lets be honest.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Zaryia

@angry_walrus said:

No it's not.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 InEMplease

@zaryia said:
@angry_walrus said:

No it's not.

Just a cretin getting a small dose of what he deserves.

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@angry_walrus said:

It's not. Actions have consequences. It's predictable though that a segment cries politics when ever they are held accountable.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Angry_Walrus

Ok then. Let me ask you guys this then. What if before I say anything on-air I just have a lawyer review it beforehand....

Then if I get sued for defaming someone, its not my fault right ? The lawyer said it was ok.

@InEmplease

I mean this is just crazy. Riddle me this Batman.

1) You and I own rival real estate firms in NYC.

2) I go on a radio show and say to the world that you enjoy having sexual relations with Zebra's

3) You sue me for defamation

4) Judge asks me for proof

5) I have none

6) He awards you 12.5 Million

Then two years later you're on the news; arrested for breaking into the zoo at night to penetrate Zebra's.

Where's my money !! Who gives me my MF'in money ?? Where is the justice for me ??

Its nowhere.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By InEMplease

@angry_walrus: “Its nowhere.“

Like your “logic”

Now we’re banging zebras, eh?

Again, these mental gymnastics must be exhausting.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Angry_Walrus

@InEMplease: I want my money you dirty zebra humper !!

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#65 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3413 Posts

Wtf is going on here?🤣

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Zaryia

@angry_walrus said:

Ok then. Let me ask you guys this then. What if before I say anything on-air I just have a lawyer review it beforehand....

Then if I get sued for defaming someone, its not my fault right ? The lawyer said it was ok.

@InEmplease

2) I go on a radio show and say to the world that you enjoy having sexual relations with Zebra's

5) I have none

Then two years later you're on the news; arrested for breaking into the zoo at night to penetrate Zebra's.

Where's my money !! Who gives me my MF'in money ?? Where is the justice for me ??

Its nowhere.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 lamprey263

@angry_walrus: "In the end they probably did Alex a favor. The money was poisoning his mind... As far as the parents who get the money. I suspect this will end their pursuit of people who 'slander' them...."

Alex Jones has always been a toxic contrarian bullshitter, the money and success didn't poison him, it amplified the reach and influence of his venomous vitriol.

And minimizing what happened to the parents of the Sandy Hook victims as mere "slander" shows you are extremely ignorant of what actually happened, or you're intentionally trying to mislead others. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are not as remarkably stupid as you pretend to be, just callously indifferent, maybe even a bit gleeful just to ruffle the feathers of people who take this stuff seriously.

The parents suffered a traumatizing event when their children were senselessly murdered , and before they could even process and get past that tragedy, Alex Jones put targets on their backs to an audiences of bathsalt smoking psycho fucknuts who'd harass and threaten these families at their homes, harass and threaten them in public, call them up threatening to do harm to them, call them crisis actors, send them photos of actual dead children, desecrate the graves of their loved ones. These people had to worry whenever their phone rang or someone knocked on their door or walked/drove past their house, when they left the house, when they slept at night. They couldn't even move across country to get away from it without the internet doing what the internet does. This was their life, day after day, year after year, and they still suffer the consequences of Jones's defemation nearly a decade later. And they'll still be harassed for years on end because people like you will have a big circle-jerk with likeminded piles of excrement about how these people still aren't victims, but instead self-serving enemies of free speech and some such crap, and we'll basically be back to where we started.

And Alex Jones didn't didn't just make an off-colored, off-the-cuff remark in some fleeting instance when he got caught up in the moment, he hammered on it, repeatedly, day after day, until his face was purple and veins bulging from his face. He didn't just refuse to ignore their trauma, that they too were victims, he turned them into villains, participants of evil deep state conspiracy theory. It was a willful act and he made millions upon millions of dollars for a decade exploiting their pain and adding to their torment, and he never officially owned up to his lies until a couple months ago at the trial, and they practically had to badger it out of him. After 10 years of making life for his victims hell, he admits it, after nearly 10 years. But in just a couple weeks after he admitted that, in the most sparing minimal confession, he was back to roid-raging lightning from his eyes, that he's tired about having to apologize for it and that he's a victim of free speech. He has no remorse or no sense of the damage he did to these people, he's too narcissistic to even comprehend that.

Alex Jones is a victim of himself, and a victim of his enablers like you that gave him the false impression that he is above accountability, who give him validation for being a moron with no filter. Living for years without ever needing to think critically, exercise some degree of self control, it didn't do him any good at the trial to disregard the notion he might have to act like an adult for a change, have his lawyers mount a defense strategy to challenge evidence and testimony. No, instead he used the stand as if it were just normal day on show that he's the real victim here.

But, whatever, you be like 🙈🙉🙊. Someone would practically have to be an emotionally mute sociopath that can only derive pleasure from sadistic acts of antisocial behavior to see the situation as you do. If someone had any capacity to feel healthy normal human emotions then they wouldn't need any of this explained to them, yet you do.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@lamprey263: You're right, they were harrassed and targetted by a large number of nut cases. This was indeed due, to a large large degree, to AJ's continual flamboyant lectures. And yes, these would often become rants.

But you are insinuating that AJ malciously intended to do harm to these people. These parents were mentioned as a small part of a larger conspiracy. Now Sandy Hook may not have been part of a plan to push forth anti-firearm legislation.

However I am sure you would gladly admit, that our government and governments across the globe are routinely discovered to be involved in often morally questionable scheme's.

Before John Snowden came forward as a whistleblower on NSA tracking of U.S. citizens, if I said on my radio show what I believe the NSA to be doing, is this defamation ? And if a known NSA's agent's has his car windows busted in.... is that my fault ?

And once strong evidence confirms that my belief was actually true.... what then ?

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#70 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17661 Posts

@angry_walrus said:

@lamprey263: You're right, they were harrassed and targetted by a large number of nut cases. This was indeed due, to a large large degree, to AJ's continual flamboyant lectures. And yes, these would often become rants.

But you are insinuating that AJ malciously intended to do harm to these people. These parents were mentioned as a small part of a larger conspiracy. Now Sandy Hook may not have been part of a plan to push forth anti-firearm legislation.

However I am sure you would gladly admit, that our government and governments across the globe are routinely discovered to be involved in often morally questionable scheme's.

Before John Snowden came forward as a whistleblower on NSA tracking of U.S. citizens, if I said on my radio show what I believe the NSA to be doing, is this defamation ? And if a known NSA's agent's has his car windows busted in.... is that my fault ?

And once strong evidence confirms that my belief was actually true.... what then ?

Are you arguing it’s excusable to denigrate and smear someone in the public realm without evidence, to add to their hardships and make their lives a living hell, simply because in the future a potential truth may come out that vindicates what led to such harassment?

You find that acceptable? To support Jones and his followers simply because you distrust the government?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By lamprey263

@angry_walrus: sorry, you have to be specific, you can't just say "something fishy is going on" and let that excuse the skeptic universe and the destructive paranoid rantings of total morons, and any part you played in empowering and taking part of that mob. So what's it going to be? Is it an alien takeover conspiracy? A kill 90% of population conspiracy? A make everyone slaves conspiracy? Flat earth? Pick one goddammit.

You paranoid conspiracy theorist types just assume all that happens in the world is a master plan that everyone in power is playing to the orders of the same command structure with the same sinister agenda.

What about Edward Snowden? Did he call out the NSA for what they were doing? Sure. Because he thought it was wrong. And if the shit that conspiracy theorists claim is happening is the work of some secretive puppet masters with insidious agendas, there'd be countless Edward Snowdens in their ranks, having to flee their respective countries and go into hiding. And yet we don't have it.

If there's meddling behind the scene, it probably isn't as top down as you think. Do people in positions of power scheme? Sure. Do they conspire? Sure. Do they stab each other in the back when it's advantageous? Oh hell yeah. It's all the predictive part of human nature. And this is exactly why this secret master plan been running the world for eons secret society bullshit falls apart. It would never survive human nature.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Angry_Walrus

@MirkoS77: Dinegrate, smear.... AJ didn't know who those people were ! Are you saying that I cannot publicly theorize on political matters b/c someone might get harassed or threatened ?

I can't say Nike takes advantage of poor people in 3rd world countries to make their shoes b/c the company CFO might get a rape threat on his voicemail ?

I can't comment on the ATF gun running debacle b/c an ATF agent might get his house egged ?

God forbid I mention underage girls at Epsteins little resort !! That would defame Epstein. But when it comes out as true, then do I get my money back ? Hell no I don't.

I can't proclaim that a sitting member of the Supreme Court doesn't care about women's reproductive rights b/c a crowd of protestors might gathet around while he is eating his lunch ??

That would put our own legacy media completely out business and prolly end up making AJ even MORE money.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Angry_Walrus

@lamprey263: Your anger at AJ has completly blinded you. You honestly don't see how this could be used to silence almost anyone. You won't until it starts affecting people you support.

You say, "the slippery slope argument is non-sense!" Is that truly what you believe ? We both know, that there are many vested intrests in changing how information is delivered to the masses. And you know it is because so many powerful people were stunned and embarressed by the Trump presidency.

This is not just an AJ issue. Small time creators are constantly de-monitized and terminated for not sticking to the script. But of course you don't believe that. You call it 'mis-information'.... You want control of the narrative. You disgustingly and casually dismiss hundreds of terrible atrocities committed by governments across the globe and call it all Paranoia ?

An you call it paranoia b/c you have been a good little boy/ girl..... So you think you're safe. Well, you might be safe, but don't think you are excempt from being thrown in gulag for political misinformation.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lamprey263

@angry_walrus: you know what a non sequitur is?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 lamprey263

@lamprey263: you specifically asked the question that what if you are right, but right about what because you are all over the map.

Essentially you would be answering your own question of "what if I am right?" If you ever answer the question "what in effing christ are you talking about?"

What are you talking about? Again, you can't say "bad things are happening sometimes told you so". What is the grand conspiracy, because, you cannot ask the question "what if I am right?" if you can't even specify whatever the hell you are saying.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 lamprey263

@angry_walrus: "Small time creators are constantly de-monitized and terminated for not sticking to the script."

You're just embarrassing yourself now. Yeah it happens. Some people can't wait 1 full minute before dropping an F-bomb in their videos but hey, they have Patreons and YT still hosts their videos. Some people people get banned because their disinformation is constituted dangerous. Sometimes the YT AI improperly flags videos and people can't get help because Google doesn't have customer support and sends users to a fix it yourself community forum. But, eff me, part of the grand design cabal to stick to the script.

Where'd you hear all this? Rhetorical question, it was probably YouTube. And it's no doubt in response to your anti-vaxxer heroes on YouTube getting banned or demonitized, and you don't even have to tell me because I can just tell by looking at you and your mad dribbles, you check all the boxes... and it's certainly not because I'm some reptilian agent in the the deep state cabal that can read all your emails at any time **muhahahahaha** 🤣

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Angry_Walrus

@lamprey263: The UK government just released some stats. For the month of March- 92% of CO-VID related deaths were fully vaxxed people.

Of course questioning the vaccine is evidence of my supposed stupidity. No matter how much information is released regarding its in-effectivness, critizing it is "dis-information".

Does that mean I am Anti-Vaxx ? I wasn't. Not until anyone who even slightly questioned it was viciously defamed by legacy media and armies of Twitter drones. Then I became suspicious. Excuse me for asking question Mein Fuhrer. Sieg Hiel !

I don't consider the vaccines to be a very intresting topic but since you mentioned it. I am not surprised at all , that being critical of it is a gross intellectual offense to you.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17661 Posts

@angry_walrus said:

@MirkoS77: Dinegrate, smear.... AJ didn't know who those people were ! Are you saying that I cannot publicly theorize on political matters b/c someone might get harassed or threatened ?

I can't say Nike takes advantage of poor people in 3rd world countries to make their shoes b/c the company CFO might get a rape threat on his voicemail ?

I can't comment on the ATF gun running debacle b/c an ATF agent might get his house egged ?

God forbid I mention underage girls at Epsteins little resort !! That would defame Epstein. But when it comes out as true, then do I get my money back ? Hell no I don't.

I can't proclaim that a sitting member of the Supreme Court doesn't care about women's reproductive rights b/c a crowd of protestors might gathet around while he is eating his lunch ??

That would put our own legacy media completely out business and prolly end up making AJ even MORE money.

Ok, so you do believe it acceptable to smear and denigrate people before you even know the truth of what you’re basing your attacks on.

How do you deem that acceptable? Don’t you care about the potential harm that incurs upon the innocent, or do you simply assume everyone who gets attacked deserves it and are guilty, so the attacks are justified?

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 lamprey263

@angry_walrus: you actually read that stuff, or are you just like "here's the sauce"? Rhetorical question. You think it has weight because you antivaxxers pass it around between each other getting some false sense of security with it. Because no person in their right mind wants to read a 50 page medical report to have to argue with someone like you, because they know it's a futile endeavor, and they know whatever you say is probably not true and you likely misconstrued whatever is in that report. But, you're in luck...

I have that report, it explicitly mentions how this doesn't call question vaccine efficacy, it supports it in fact, that UK actually has a very high vaccination rate, that most those that died were elderly, that most Covid positive admissions at hospitals were detected in screening due to the benign symptoms of the onnicron variant and people who sought medical care were there for other reasons. As far as death rates go the datasets are limited to emergency admission patients only.

Their analysis still concludes...

"The rate of hospitalisation within 28 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with age, and is

substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to vaccinated individuals.

The rate of death within 28 days or within 60 days of a positive COVID-19 test increases with

age, and again is substantially greater in unvaccinated individuals compared to fully vaccinated individuals."

So, you question the vaccine for what? The same report you treat like the smoking gun actually supports the efficacy of vaccines, says that adverse health effects more likely among the unvaccinated than vaccinated, and that that covid effects the older more than the young, and (again) more so for the unvaccinated. And that's their conclusion, this isn't me misinterpreting the data like you and your circlejerk of morons pretending you even tried to understand the report.

You yourself never tried to understand the data, you probably came to that conclusion because you took the word of a paranoid skeptic who runs their mouth without thinking of what they say is true or not, because they don't care, just like Alex Jones did not care, and just like you and your marry band of self purported free thinkers latch onto the mad ravings of morons, you also don't think what consequences perpetuating misinformation has on the rest of society.

You're not making honest inquiries, you are not someone who seems to make any real effort to understand anything in an honest truthful way. Don't pretend you are an inquisitive soul who just wants to know and question things, that's clearly not true. You'd be deluding yourself if you think so. You just just want to plant the poison pill by asking "why", non-stop, exhaust people from even trying to reason with you, because you'll never be convinced by people who know better, people who have dedicated their lives to science, to medical care, because your mind is already made up when someone told you vaccines were some sinister government plot by Dr Faucci and Bill Gates and Chinese government, blah blah blah. Did you ever put that same level of skepticism and scrutiny to the bullshit peddlers you echo, ever? Rhetorical question, of course you didn't, 'cause if you did you'd still be arguing with them.

How does it feel to take repeated L's? I didn't even bring up vaccines for the sake of arguing about it with you, I only brought it up to point out how you skeptics are all alike and predictably so, I didn't have to peek into any past post history to know where you stand on it. The whole YT demonetization and censorship obsession was already a dead giveaway.

The fact that I can ascertain that from the subtext of your posts and you didn't even volunteer that it just goes to show how you purposely omitted it, probably because you already feel a profound sense of shame about it, you probably know not to bring it up except when in safe company of others who know the secret handshake. Plus it was a fair guess you weren't talking about the plight of OnlyFans girls.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Angry_Walrus

@lamprey263: An immeadiately you launch into a tiraid about how the infomation I have offered up is "mis-leading."

People deserve to make that assestment for themselves. Do morons 8/10 of the time take the headline for gospel and refuse to dig deeper: YES !

But you don't get to be a gatekeeper.

I don't like it when papers like The Washington Post or NY Times or even conservative media

say 'according to trusted sources' to justify slinging dirt at people they idealogically oppose.

No one is going around demanding these instituions prove without a shadow of doubt what they are insinuating is true, b/c thats not practical.

Trump is currently suing CNN for defamation. I sure you find the idea that CNN ever denigrated or "smeared" Trump to be non-sense....

As far as "taking L's over and over." You do not determine what is a W or a L. The public, viewing this discussion will decide for themselves.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@MirkoS77: You make an excellent point.

My answer is no; it is NOT ok to dinegrate or smear people. What I do believe, is that you are gleeful when AJ's feet are held to the fire- But are you willing to demand the same level of accountability across our media spectrum ?

AJ's is a right-wing, ultra- nationalist, conspiracy theorist. Are we going to pretend that his 'brand' is not a delectable target for millions of people (within media and outside) ?

-- The parents were victimized b/c AJ's rhetoric caused crazy people to target them.

Anything any celebrity says causes crazy people to do stuff. If Kim Kardashian say's "I was mistreated by staff at my local McDonalds." No crazy people are going to start problems at any McDonalds locations ?

Should Alex have to pay for certain damages, I think he could of course (and has been) in a court of law found to be guilty of demeaning the character of these parents. Any expense caused them should be re-imbursed then. I am also not opposed to a payout for the families b/c this all was a tremendous inconvienence for them.

Should he have every penny he has taken away ? Should he have to have forensic accountants scouring the country for his assets ?

You don't think that after this, people in controversial media wont begin attempting to hide away large parts of their estates en mass just in case something similar happens to them ?

Was not the recent PayPal scandal a reaction to the company saying that if it finds an account holder has been involved with spreading "mis-information" they would seize their funds ? Did that just not happen ?

comp_atkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 comp_atkins
Member since 2005 • 38678 Posts

@angry_walrus said:

@InEmplease

5) I have none

Its nowhere.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Angry_Walrus

@comp_atkins: Actually I am still in the womb; my mother just shoved an iPhone up here to keep me from kicking so much. Be out soon though !!

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@angry_walrus said:

@lamprey263: An immeadiately you launch into a tiraid about how the infomation I have offered up is "mis-leading."

People deserve to make that assestment for themselves. Do morons 8/10 of the time take the headline for gospel and refuse to dig deeper: YES !

But you don't get to be a gatekeeper.

I don't like it when papers like The Washington Post or NY Times or even conservative media

say 'according to trusted sources' to justify slinging dirt at people they idealogically oppose.

No one is going around demanding these instituions prove without a shadow of doubt what they are insinuating is true, b/c thats not practical.

Trump is currently suing CNN for defamation. I sure you find the idea that CNN ever denigrated or "smeared" Trump to be non-sense....

As far as "taking L's over and over." You do not determine what is a W or a L. The public, viewing this discussion will decide for themselves.

Maybe I'm reading this incorrectly. It's coming across as "Yes, I'm a moron, but you don't get to gatekeep me." Is that correct?

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@PurpleMan5000: Just speak plainly. Say, " I believe in aggressive censorship including when it pertains to political matters."

Just admit it.

Admit it and put an end to this debacle of a debate. No need to be ashamed, say how you feel.

You believe "mis-information" should be censored. And you believe the U.S. Government has every right to determine what is valid and what is misleading....

I not gonna judge you. Its ok to feel that way.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By InEMplease

@angry_walrus: Censorship despite the fact the bloated asshole still wont stfu

He was grifting as the verdict was being read. Laughing as the families were breaking down in court.

The only misinformation comes from his defenders because they live in their own world, as you do.

But go ahead and make up more insane scenarios to justify the absolute worst behavior. You seem to enjoy that kool aid so.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@InEMplease: How arrogant of you. Just like the others here, you put yourself as moral judge.

There is no analogy or senario that will sway you. All you understand is that his speechs on his boardcast resulted in them being harrassed.

But I remind the readers here, that this man would not dare to hold our own media to such a standard.

You base AJ's right to free speech based on wether or not his premise's were truthful.

But see, he doesn't actually give half a squirell fart about that. B/C if you give him the hypothetical that such plot turned out to be true, he wouldn't support Alex having his money returned.

Why ? B/C all that matters to InEMplease is that AJ get punished, in any way possible.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 InEMplease

@angry_walrus: boo freakin hoo

Welcome to the real world.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@InEMplease: b/c its a hypothetical @InEMplease feels as though he doesn't have any obligation to answer.

But, make no mistake HE IS THE SNAKE OIL SALESMAN. If a government ploy was revealed he would not support AJ having his funds returned to him by the courts.

B/C the likelihood of AJ being vindicated is low, you believe that justifies stripping the man of everything he has.

Since AJ included these parents in a theory regarding covert US government operations domestically, we should crucify him.

And I am accussed of mental gymnastics. No conspiracies ever turned out to be true.

Laughing at crazy conspiracy theories is good fun—until they turn out to be true. Take the conspiracy surrounding the “Project Sunshine,” for example. In the wake of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the U.S. government commenced a major study to measure the effects of nuclear fallout on the human body.

The "Conspiracy"-- That the government was stealing dead bodies to do radioactive testing.

The truth: The government was stealing parts of dead bodies. Because they needed young tissue, they recruited a worldwide network of agents to find recently deceased babies and children, and then take samples and even limbs—each collected without notification or permission of the more than 1,500 grieving families.

How about another "conspiracy."

Conspiracy: During Prohibition, the government poisoned alcohol to keep people from drinking.

What was revealed to be true: Manufacturers of industrial alcohol had been mixing their product with dangerous chemicals for years prior to Prohibition. But between 1926 and 1933, the federal government pushed manufacturers to use stronger poisons to discourage bootleggers from turning the alcohol into moonshine.

Let's do another "conspiracy." The CIA was testing LSD and other hallucinogenic drugs on Americans in a top-secret experiment on behavior modification.

What was revealed to be truth decades later:

The program was known as MK-ULTRA, and it was real. The CIA started by using volunteers; the novelist Ken Kesey was one notable subject. But the program heads soon began dosing people without their knowledge; MK-ULTRA left many victims permanently mentally disabled.

InEMplease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 InEMplease

@angry_walrus: yeah, Im not reading that.

Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Angry_Walrus

@InEMplease: Ok. Thx for letting me know.

PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts

@angry_walrus: So you think there is a chance that these parents actually don't have dead kids? Like maybe the court didn't check up on that easily provable fact?

LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LJS9502_basic
Member since 2003 • 178847 Posts

@angry_walrus said:

@PurpleMan5000: Just speak plainly. Say, " I believe in aggressive censorship including when it pertains to political matters."

Just admit it.

Admit it and put an end to this debacle of a debate. No need to be ashamed, say how you feel.

You believe "mis-information" should be censored. And you believe the U.S. Government has every right to determine what is valid and what is misleading....

I not gonna judge you. Its ok to feel that way.

It's takes a really bad individual to stand up for Alex Jones. Congrats.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56131 Posts

Alex Jones choice is:

• A - Leave the U.S and go into hiding.
  • B - Commit suicide.
  • C - Calls Daddy Trump for help.
Angry_Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Angry_Walrus

@PurpleMan5000: Not really no.

But many have attached AJ's right to free speech to wether or not he has strong evidence to prove otherwise.

So.... therefore if its false (which we agree it is) then he has defamed them. So you're saying if it were true(the conspiracy), that he should NOT have to pay right?

Therefore you have attached his right to free speech to things that are outside of his control. For you, the many conspiracies that proved true over turn decades cannot be used as evidence for the possibility of AJ's theory.

They all should be ignored and we should consider the US governments record to be snow white.

Essentially you are saying that spreading conspiracy theories should be iilegal. You also believe the US government should tell us what qualifies as conspiracy theory.

Thats fine. I accept you.