Zack Fair vs Squall Leonhart ..who do you think more heroic and more powerful

• 80 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

[QUOTE="magitekk"]

Zack and Squall....Tell me, why? Zack isn't even a main character in any of the main FF's.

J_MAVERIX

Have you even heard of FF7 Crisis Core? Zack would win.

Yes, I have. Tell me this, is Crisis Core in the main FF series? The answer would be no.

Filthybastrd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Filthybastrd
Member since 2009 • 7124 Posts

The way I see it:

1: Ultimecia appears to be at least as powerfull as Sephiroth (stronger imo).

2: Zack dies, Squall wins.

So.... Squall.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 Greyfeld
Member since 2008 • 3007 Posts

[QUOTE="J_MAVERIX"]

[QUOTE="magitekk"]

Zack and Squall....Tell me, why? Zack isn't even a main character in any of the main FF's.

magitekk

Yes, I have. Tell me this, is Crisis Core in the main FF series? The answer would be no.

That is horrible, horrible logic.
hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#54 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts
If you're talking about the village , there were no villagers there. Genesis and his clone army , had killed them all when they first wentthere...So ,after the bombarding only the houses were destroyed , no villagers were killedaggelos6
The people were hiding in theyr homes, Angeal's old folk were the only ones to call out with all the strange monsters lurking about. and were consequentially wiped away with the rest of the village due to shinra's purging wich zack prepared
jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts

You are either talking about the Wutai war ,or the destruction of Angeal's vilage -don't remember the name-...

1. Zackwas being raised a SOLDIER-since he was 14-....Therefore , he was too narrow-minded to openly queston Shinra...Even so , he tried to negotiate with Wutai soldiers ,before he attacked...

If you're talking about the village , there were no villagers there. Genesis and his clone army , had killed them all when they first wentthere...So ,after the bombarding only the houses were destroyed , no villagers were killed...

PS : This whole thread is offtopic , i 'm wondering no one mentioned...What do FF characters have to do in a PSP forum ?

@jasondoto : Stop posting irrelevant posts.It gets really annoying.

aggelos6

if it gets annoying, don't read it. simple solution. secondly, sorry i am not a huge fan of final fantasy to fantasize about who is more "stronger" zack or squall. i fantasize about kratos only. lastly, doesn't this topic belong in final fantasy union or something? reason i avoid all those forums is due to these type of posts about which character is more dreamier than the next.

Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Greyfeld
[QUOTE="aggelos6"]If you're talking about the village , there were no villagers there. Genesis and his clone army , had killed them all when they first wentthere...So ,after the bombarding only the houses were destroyed , no villagers were killedhot114
The people were hiding in theyr homes, Angeal's old folk were the only ones to call out with all the strange monsters lurking about. and were consequentially wiped away with the rest of the village due to shinra's purging wich zack prepared

Wrong. The villagers were gone, with the exception of Angeal's mother. Who killed herself before the bombs dropped.
Greyfeld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Greyfeld

[QUOTE="aggelos6"]

You are either talking about the Wutai war ,or the destruction of Angeal's vilage -don't remember the name-...

1. Zackwas being raised a SOLDIER-since he was 14-....Therefore , he was too narrow-minded to openly queston Shinra...Even so , he tried to negotiate with Wutai soldiers ,before he attacked...

If you're talking about the village , there were no villagers there. Genesis and his clone army , had killed them all when they first wentthere...So ,after the bombarding only the houses were destroyed , no villagers were killed...

PS : This whole thread is offtopic , i 'm wondering no one mentioned...What do FF characters have to do in a PSP forum ?

jasontdoto

if it gets annoying, don't read it. simple solution. secondly, sorry i am not a huge fan of final fantasy to fantasize about who is more "stronger" zack or squall. i fantasize about kratos only. lastly, doesn't this topic belong in final fantasy union or something? reason i avoid all those forums is due to these type of posts about which character is more dreamier than the next.

Likewise, if you don't like these type of posts, then don't read them.
jasontdoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 jasontdoto
Member since 2005 • 510 Posts

[QUOTE="jasontdoto"]

[QUOTE="aggelos6"]

Greyfeld

Likewise, if you don't like these type of posts, then don't read them.

did i say i find all these posts annoying? i read through most of them because they were posted in a psp forum. i said I AVOID these type of threads comparing characters in a video game, which usually belong in those union specialiazed forums. i did not complain about a single person's posts regardless of the post being relevant or not. if i want to post something irrelevant, I WILL.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

[QUOTE="J_MAVERIX"]

[QUOTE="magitekk"]

magitekk

Tell me how that makes any freaking sense whatsoever.

magitekk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 magitekk
Member since 2009 • 3959 Posts

[QUOTE="magitekk"]

[QUOTE="J_MAVERIX"]

Greyfeld

Sarcasm? Or are you serious? I mentioned before that he wasn't the main character of any of the main FF's, so I was questioning the original posters choice here (Squall being the main character of FFVIII while Zack doesn't have near as much significance, meaning he's not in the same league. Not in terms of strength, but in terms of category) I merely restated what I said in my first post to get the point across. Get it? Or do I have to put on a puppet show for you? Perhaps some flash cards?

RiekaPyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 RiekaPyon
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
Squall saved his friend from corruption AND fell in love at the same time. Then he saved his loved one from corruption.
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

[QUOTE="Greyfeld"][QUOTE="magitekk"]

magitekk

Sarcasm? Or are you serious? I mentioned before that he wasn't the main character of any of the main FF's, so I was questioning the original posters choice here (Squall being the main character of FFVIII while Zack doesn't have near as much significance, meaning he's not in the same league. Not in terms of strength, but in terms of category) I merely restated what I said in my first post to get the point across. Get it? Or do I have to put on a puppet show for you? Perhaps some flash cards?

1. Zack has just as much significance to the Compilation as Squall was to VIII.

2. Zack was in Final Fantasy VII, he just was indirectly there. Anyone who played the game would know that.

XBryanFuryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 XBryanFuryX
Member since 2009 • 845 Posts

My choice is Zack, let me explain here : Zack was a hero, a professional at what he did, A SOLDIER brimming with kindness, he treasures the bonds between people and would sacrifice his life without hesitation for a comrade facing a crisis. He made Cloud what he was later, Cloud was naive and didnt know what to do before Zack gave him a reason to live, he became Zack's living legacy. On the other hand - Yes Squall did beat Ultimecia and stuff, but note please he DID NOT do it alone, infact for him to do it alone would be nearly impossible, he had like all the other main characters with him, it was like 9(or whatever i didnt rly count how much was there)versus 1, and in the whole FFVIII Squall didnt do squat alone, xcept beating seifer (who was a fool and didnt know how to fight AT ALL in the first place), so if Squall would come toe to toe with Zack he wouldnt stand a chance, Zack was able to unleash enormous power just by remembering people.

P.S.

Zack's death was the best ending of the whole Final Fantasy series in my opinnion, JUST EPIC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jb4Ws1lPHc&feature=related

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 hot114

My choice is Zack, let me explain here : Zack was a hero, a professional at what he did, A SOLDIER brimming with kindness, XBryanFuryX

Dont forget to add mass genocide to that list, just 2 acounts in the game alone, who knows how much he already done before the game started.

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 matastig
Member since 2009 • 1062 Posts

[QUOTE="XBryanFuryX"]

My choice is Zack, let me explain here : Zack was a hero, a professional at what he did, A SOLDIER brimming with kindness, hot114

Dont forget to add mass genocide to that list, just 2 acounts in the game alone, who knows how much he already done before the game started.

am sorry but with all respect your knowledge about Crisis core FF VII is fragile,it is obvious that you hate Zack and you should check out and review the story line to make a better judgment ;)

Scarfather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Scarfather
Member since 2005 • 104 Posts

Zack

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hot114

[QUOTE="hot114"]

[QUOTE="XBryanFuryX"]

My choice is Zack, let me explain here : Zack was a hero, a professional at what he did, A SOLDIER brimming with kindness, matastig

am sorry but with all respect your knowledge about Crisis core FF VII is fragile,it is obvious that you hate Zack and you should check out and review the story line to make a better judgment ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXz7T8cO9lE&feature=PlayList&p=5DD6A4563FCD9AE4&index=6 Does angeals momma sound like a woman who just saw her neighbors brutaly slaughtered? She says genesis took the lifes of many of the townsfolk, in that same sentence you can read that there must stil be plenty survivors
matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 matastig

[QUOTE="matastig"]

[QUOTE="hot114"] Dont forget to add mass genocide to that list, just 2 acounts in the game alone, who knows how much he already done before the game started.

hot114

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXz7T8cO9lE&feature=PlayList&p=5DD6A4563FCD9AE4&index=6 Does angeals momma sound like a woman who just saw her neighbors brutaly slaughtered? She says genesis took the lifes of many of the townsfolk, in that same sentence you can read that there must stil be plenty survivors

am sorry but i didn't catch the meaning of that but did you see people who needed help and did you see Zack refuse to help, i just wanna ask you ,did you really think that Square create Zack as an evil character,,? i mean you insist on that Zack is a monster who killed innocent people and all, even though he died defending others,and please tell me why again you insist on hating Zack , i mean the real reason ;)

you make me curious @hot114 (in good way ):)

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 hot114

Evil? no, he's a pawn for the shinra company mindlessly murdering people to do theyr bidding too blinded to raise any critisism beause all he can see is that shiny rank

A pawn, Dense to the extreme, Blind and naive but evil? no

matastig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 matastig

Evil? no, he's a pawn for the shinra company mindlessly murdering people to do theyr bidding too blinded to raise any critisism beause all he can see is that shiny rank

A pawn, Dense to the extreme, Blind and naive but evil? no

hot114

oh not like that , if Zack pawn to shin-ra why he died fighting shin-ra's army ,we all knew well that shin-ra hide the true colour of their action , and on the other hand naivety is the driven power to Zack's character......

and i believe the more smart and naive people is the more heroic that we get, and i speak from experience,, dear @hot114 with respect you r a little bit naive too and i believe That's what makes you a good person ,,,,,:)

and if you wanna know more about Zack follow me here come on

ForseenDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 ForseenDeath
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
alot of genesis copies zack defeated had gunblades and zack will start crazy summoning (which also boosts his stats) in a good fight
psx_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 psx_warrior
Member since 2006 • 1757 Posts

[QUOTE="matastig"]

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

I don't think so. Zack and Squall would team up and use Meteor to destroy Kratos.

Phoenix534

i think on of them enough to do so..;)

I think one half of either of them could kill Kratos in a minute.

I think they would team up and together cast supernova on Kratos. The end.
DarkblueNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DarkblueNinja
Member since 2009 • 1016 Posts
ahh this thread make my want to play Crisis Core and FF8 :(. I hope Sony release a update for Vita so we can play PS1 on our Vita.
TF_141_soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 TF_141_soldier
yea i agree i mean i would disagree with the kratos thing cause idk where you brought that up from but yea
TF_141_soldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 TF_141_soldier
i played the game and all the missions i dont recall this at all
DGonlag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 DGonlag
Member since 2009 • 834 Posts

[QUOTE="Luigi12901"]

Obviously Squall, because he didn't die at the end of his game. 8)

Greyfeld

Squall didn't have to fight Sephiroth >.>

Zack didn't die because of Sephiroth... (It was the whole Shinra army though).

Anyways, i think Zack is just more cool.

VitaBz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 VitaBz
Member since 2012 • 45 Posts

Zack Fair.

rawsavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 rawsavon
Member since 2004 • 40001 Posts
Squall was one of the worst/most annoying leads ever IMO. Almost any FF lead > than him
FallofAthens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 FallofAthens
Member since 2008 • 2026 Posts

I've always thought Squall was a cooler Final Fantasy character than Zack was. That said, In a fight, I think Zack probably would win.

FallofAthens

Wow, really old thread. Haven't played Crisis Core in what feels like forever.