Your definition of "fun."

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Scianix-Black
Member since 2008 • 19297 Posts

I've been playing a lot of Mirror's Edge, and I'm going for that platinum. This is a big deal considering I don't care for trophies; they're nice to get as you play the game, but nothing worth going back and out of your way for.

This is different, though: It's not frustrating.

I can die a million times trying to get something perfect, but it never feels like a chore. I never feel like I'm getting cheated and it was the same way for story mode, on both normal (without guns) and hard difficulties. This has led me to believe that Mirror's Edge may be the first genuinely fun game I've played in a while, but it could just be me.

I'll play Call of Duty 4 for hours, but I get pissed off at people when they do stupid things or get cheap kills. Then I play Mirror's Edge and it's a completely different environment. I don't know, it could just be the low-fi ambience or the bright colors, or even the fact that there's no multiplayer humans to aggrivate me. I'm not sure, so this is why I'm asking you guys what you think.

Is there a certain game that you can play for hours, just having a blast trying to complete it 100% without it being work?

Looking for good responses here.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts

My idea of fun changes from game to game.. Mirrors Edge is the same for me... i'd say Skate was a game that I basically never got frustrated at no matter how many times i failed because i just loved the gameplay, in fact it wasn't till near the end when i was do the Rob Dydrek challenge where Big was walking around the bench on purpose that i got frustrated... Killzone 2 as well i never got frustrated with the AI or anything going through the campaign... Online games i have to really concentrate on and i get angry when i get killed in cheap way (like AT4 and RPG n00bs on socom)

My idea of fun is enjoying something and not really having a care in the world whiel i'm doing it, no frustration, very minimal cussing on my part :P, and just basically overall relaxing... If a game has a cheats i'll play with them on usually, just because I like to have fun and not worry about health or ammo, or running out of this or that item...

EDIT: also trophies i don't care for, i always feel like i'm working towards something or some sort of "reward." I much rather just play the game and enjoy it then get rewarded for my accomplishments in it.. having said that I really enjoy stat tracking (not leaderboards) just in game stat tracking, how many times you've done this or that...

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

That game would be Fallout 3. I never play games all day as I just feel like it's a waste of my time, but when I got Fallout 3 I played for 6-7 hours straight for 4 days in a row. It was just so much fun. I actually was giddy about getting achievements when I normally just don't give a crap. I haven't finished it 100% in terms of achievements, but I'll be doing that for sure at some time. The game was fantastic despite the freezing issues. It's one of my favorite games and one that I'll be playing for a long time to come.

BPoole96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 BPoole96
Member since 2008 • 22818 Posts

I no longer can even give you a definition of fun. I think the last time I played a game that I found fun was God of War 2. I don't know what it is about this generation of games, but nothing seems to do it for me anymore. I feel as if I am getting out of gaming altogether. Games seem to only frustrate me. Even when I do well online or on single player I get no sense of satisfaction

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts

Burnout Paradise was my first Platinum trophy and I actually wanted to get it. The day the patch came out, I played non-stop for 11 hours and got all of the trophies(now the stupid DLC came out and I have a Platinum with 88% complete :evil: ). That game did not bore me and I found it fun as hell. The game I am trying to get all of the achievements(I got it on 360) for is 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand. That game is extremely fun and I do not get overly aggravated at it. I have a buddy for the co-op achievements so I should get all of those soon. When I get Mirror's Edge back from my friend(he has had it since December :evil: ) I will go for that Platinum. Speaking of Mirror's Edge, did you get the DLC for it? It looks cool...

verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
Mirror's edge, I felt, was a huge disappointment for its price tag (I finished it in five hours my first play through)....therefore, the only way of ensuring that I got the most bang for the money was to get that platinum as well.....it was fun for a brief period but I don't think I'll touch it again. Anyways, my idea of a fun game is Street Fighter IV and Bioshock,..and for now, although still too early to tell, Killzone 2 ....these are games that make me want to come back and keep playing more and more every time without any stress/frustration.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts

Well my defintion of fun is this.Being able to sit back and play a game to have fun,to relax and to sometime challenge myself.Not to be some MLG pro G4m3r wannabe.I don't get all upset when I can't get all the trophies/Achievements in a game.I don't worry if they don't have them either.When I play online I play to have fun not to be all competitive.These are the fun games that I played trying to do everything and still had fun.These are games from this gen and older games that I still put in and play from time to time.

• Perfect Dark Zero
  • Blue Dragon
  • Fear
  • Rainbow Six Vegas
  • Rainbow Six 3
  • XIII
  • Condemned 2
  • Final Fantasy 9
  • Pokemon gold
  • Pokemon Stadium
  • Pokemon snap
  • Metal Gear solid series
  • Mario 64
  • Soul Calibur 2
  • Conkers live and reloaded
  • DOA Ultimate

There are more but I don't want to drag on.

Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Scianix-Black

That's a good list Mr. Wolf, and thanks for the intelligent responses everyone.

Speaking of Mirror's Edge, did you get the DLC for it? It looks cool...

Ultrabeatdown55

I downloaded Synesthesia and I liked it. I like the colors and it's fun to play, but in all honesty, I won't be buying the map pack because I don't really want to "leave the city behind."

One of the main reasons I love Mirror's Edge is the city itself.

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

i like level grinding...something about that is so peaceful and enjoyable... has to be a pretty good game though, not something bland. i like disgaea 3, i can play it for hours... same with other rpgs in the past... but one thing i can say for sure is that there is no game in the world that wouldn't piss me off if i had to beat it through constant trial and error. a challenge is nice, some frustration is given, but failing a bunch of times in a row is the antonym of all that is fun (for me).

jeremiah06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jeremiah06
Member since 2004 • 7217 Posts
The only time I find a game not fun is when it feels like a chore. I have to say right now LBP level creation feels like that for me now. I decided that this Gen I'll never sell games back but I will put it down for a while
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

I downloaded Synesthesia and I liked it. I like the colors and it's fun to play, but in all honesty, I won't be buying the map pack because I don't really want to "leave the city behind."

Well you could always go back to the city :P
lil_speedy_rvd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 lil_speedy_rvd
Member since 2003 • 527 Posts

my definition of fun is probably NHL 09. I can play that game for hours and not notice the time flying by, doesnt matter if im on a winning streak or losings streak. I just plain loving playing that game. Also a game like Fallout 3 or LBP also provide me with Fun.

PSdual_wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PSdual_wielder
Member since 2003 • 10646 Posts

Fun is definitely different from person to person. It has to invoke trigger your intellectual senses in the way so you'll want to keep playing, while at the same you'll never feel tedious about doing something. Tedious as in some games will make you go to a certain place and do a certain task, as long as you don't like to do it then its not fun. Something could be repetitive and fun, like TC's will to retry numerous times doing the same and still find pleasure. For me playing rogue galaxy was fun because I liked upgrading weapons and exploring the different properties and elements of the variety of weapons, therefore I enjoyed running around the same places and killing the same guys over and over again just to get the experience points.

But triggering emotions wouldn't be considered fun. Like watching a cutscene in MGS wouldn't be called fun. It might be interesting that you're getting information out of it or you are triggered to be sentiment about something, but neither of those are really "fun". Fun has to be something interactive. Another sort of "fun" is exploration, and open world games is what this is about. Fallout 3 is "fun" because there's all these creepy stuff possibly lurking around every dark corner, and you want to know what it is, and then kill it. So I guess curiosity is another stimulant into having fun.

navstar29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 navstar29
Member since 2004 • 4036 Posts

Uncharted, for me, it was perfect fun! I've beat the game twice now on Crushing, and haven't had a problem, even though the AI is incredibly ridiculous and hard to kill, but there just something about that game that isn't at all frustrating for me. I may not have the trophy to show for it (not that i really care - but got one before the patch and the second time i switched my HDD in the middle of the play-through) but its no chore. And I'll probably do it again before Among Thieves comes out.

Most FPS's tend to frustrate me, especially if i get to one section I just can't do. But KZ2's campaign was not that frustrating for me. Usually I feel like the enemies have some cheap advantage, but it didn't feel that way, even though I died numerous times, especially in that sequence before the final boss. But I wasn't at all frustrated ... it may have been due to the fact I was shocked and amazed at what I was witnessing on the screen, that I just couldn't get frustrated. And the online is slightly more frustrating but not as much as COD4 online is, lol.

But for me Uncharted is the only game that is truly sublime.

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 K1LLR3175
i like level grinding...something about that is so peaceful and enjoyable... has to be a pretty good game though, not something bland. i like disgaea 3, i can play it for hours... same with other rpgs in the past... but one thing i can is is that there is no game in the world that wouldn't piss me off if i had to beat it through constant trial and error. a challenge is nice, some frustration is given, but failing a bunch of times in a row is the antonym of all that is fun (for me). Rakuho
I love level grinding.My favorite game for that was Blue Dragon.I played through that game three times and racked up about 200 hours in it.It is very peaceful
Evildude683

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Evildude683
Member since 2009 • 445 Posts
A day without MODS:lol:...JK. I agree with the dude that mention fallout 3, and also MGO and KZ2...now that's fun
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 K1LLR3175
A day without MODS:lol:...JK. I agree with the dude that mention fallout 3, and also MGO and KZ2...now that's funEvildude683
Imagine that.It would be awesome.I could cause so much damage.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="Evildude683"]A day without MODS:lol:...JK. I agree with the dude that mention fallout 3, and also MGO and KZ2...now that's funK1LLR3175

:lol: A day without mods (or any threat of moderation) on GS would be complete and total anarchy.....
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Scianix-Black

[QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]

Ultrabeatdown55

lol, I'd rather pay $9.99 for more city.

Evildude683

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Evildude683

[QUOTE="Evildude683"]A day without MODS:lol:...JK. I agree with the dude that mention fallout 3, and also MGO and KZ2...now that's funK1LLR3175

Hell Yeah, you'll be able to post just a lilttle :lol: like this

To a post without getting a disruptive post warning on your inbox..:lol:

Amnesiac23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 57

User Lists: 2

#21 Amnesiac23
Member since 2006 • 8470 Posts
i like level grinding...something about that is so peaceful and enjoyable... has to be a pretty good game though, not something bland. i like disgaea 3, i can play it for hours... same with other rpgs in the past... but one thing i can is is that there is no game in the world that wouldn't piss me off if i had to beat it through constant trial and error. a challenge is nice, some frustration is given, but failing a bunch of times in a row is the antonym of all that is fun (for me). Rakuho
I agree. Although I love games like Fallout, which can be a lot of work, I also love my RPGs. I can turn down the volume and turn on my music and level grind.
-Shooter-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 -Shooter-
Member since 2006 • 4295 Posts

I don't think I have ever played a game for hours and didn't get annoyed/angry

I was just playing Street Fighter IV against my brother, and he got me mad when he kept being cheap with Zangief and Akuma

gedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gedo
Member since 2004 • 237 Posts
My idea of fun is being completely immersed in the environment, that rarely happened. Only with games that had a deep story or impressive scenery such as metal gear, God of war, Heavenly sword and uncharted. I lose interest in games that have no story.
Evildude683

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Evildude683

My idea of fun is being completely immersed in the environment, that rarely happened. Only with games that had a deep story or impressive scenery such as metal gear, God of war, Heavenly sword and uncharted. I lose interest in games that have no story.gedo
Tell me about it, Socom was the most boring game I've ever played...

yokofox33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#26 yokofox33
Member since 2004 • 30775 Posts

Yes. I love level grinding as well. I just like watching my characters grow and learn new moves. It's fun to equip them with new items and such. I really get a lot of joy out of level grinding. I'm sure people find it tedious and boring, but sometimes I put more time into level grinding than I actually do exploring.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#27 avataraang1
Member since 2006 • 5436 Posts

Tetris. One of the best games ever. You cant get mad at tetris, unless it doesnt give you the long block that you rightfully deserve.

My definition of fun is that as long as something awesome happens 90% of the time then im fine with it. SWTFU is a Fun game. Playing around with the soldiers is the best. Especially when your force grabbing them and they try to shoot you then im like, "What? You want to shoot me aw helll nawwwwww" and then they fly up only to fall to the abyss. GTA 1,London,2,3,SA (Not 4) is fun. FF7 is extremely fun because I always wanted to collect everything

buckugly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 buckugly
Member since 2005 • 780 Posts

At the moment I'm @ exactly 25.9% through GTA4 and I'm feeling that definition of "fun." (I know I'm late to the party). It's casual, yet challenging and I'm getting caught up in the story, which is something I wasn't expecting. To tell you the truth, I've been sitting on a copy of KZ2 since last week but when I turn on the PS3 I want to continue on with Niko. So far the story/gameplay hasn't failed to keep me coming back, whether it's to mess around or get to some serious storyline missions. A whole lot like Fallout 3 in that respect (although opposite ends in the gaming spectrum). So, I guess, I don't know how to define "fun" but I enjoy the progress I'm making and I hope It doesn't end up feeling like a chore like so many have said.

gedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 gedo
Member since 2004 • 237 Posts

At the moment I'm @ exactly 25.9% through GTA4 and I'm feeling that definition of "fun." (I know I'm late to the party). It's casual, yet challenging and I'm getting caught up in the story, which is something I wasn't expecting. To tell you the truth, I've been sitting on a copy of KZ2 since last week but when I turn on the PS3 I want to continue on with Niko. So far the story/gameplay hasn't failed to keep me coming back, whether it's to mess around or get to some serious storyline missions. A whole lot like Fallout 3 in that respect (although opposite ends in the gaming spectrum). So, I guess, I don't know how to define "fun" but I enjoy the progress I'm making and I hope It doesn't end up feeling like a chore like so many have said.

buckugly
hehe, wait until you're about 40% through and spent around 20 hours of your life doing the same missions again and again. The only difference is instead of chasing a mob member you occasionaly chase a homophobic, a drug dealer, a diamond smugller or a bad cop. The only mission that is worth playing and replaying is three leaf clover. GTA is a good game, decent but I don't think it deserves the 10. Rockstar have put so much effort into this one no doubt but it shouldn't get that perfect score.
AAKH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#30 AAKH
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts

I have a lot of games that are really fun and that I love but the current ones are Street Fighter IV, KZ2, TF2 and L4D for PC. All of these games are really fun with and without friends and they always keep me coming back. In the older days, it was Pokemon Blue or whatever the current gen pokemon was (except Diamond or Pearl, ew.)

Rakuho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Rakuho
Member since 2007 • 7008 Posts

lots of level-grinding fans it seems... i see how it could be tedious for some... but the better the customization options for your characters, the better the experience. i think the rpg genre in general should be best considered as the "kick-back-and-enjoy" genre. you do things at your own pace, you can side-track, you can grind levels/collect special point to unlock new abilities, and while you're busy doing that, the main story will patiently wait for you as long as it has to :)

XxElSoadFanXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 XxElSoadFanXx
Member since 2009 • 534 Posts
cod games online, that's my definition of fun
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#33 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
I know exactly what you mean. Some games don't have the things that make a game be well reviewed, but certain games just have a fun factor that those games that "do things right" don't have.
FiFa_kirikiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 FiFa_kirikiki
Member since 2008 • 978 Posts

FUN:

I like new things on games. Creative stuff. & games with human intelligence involve :)

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
A simple smile for me is the best indication.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 K1LLR3175
A simple smile for me is the best indication.hazelnutman
Yeah...until that smile turns into pure frustrations when trying to control your damn car when being put in some over the type predictable not-needed chase scene from GTA4.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"]A simple smile for me is the best indication.K1LLR3175
Yeah...until that smile turns into pure frustrations when trying to control your damn car when being put in some over the type predictable not-needed chase scene from GTA4.

:lol: Yeah.. i think GTA is probably the worst game this gen in terms of let downs.. I smiled through the entire installing, opening scene, then it goes to the gameplay, I hit the gas, everythings going good, i come to me first corner.... :( and that was the last time i smiled playing GTAIV...
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hazelnutman
Member since 2007 • 9688 Posts
[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"]A simple smile for me is the best indication.americahellyeah

:lol: Yeah.. i think GTA is probably the worst game this gen in terms of let downs.. I smiled through the entire installing, opening scene, then it goes to the gameplay, I hit the gas, everythings going good, i come to me first corner.... :( and that was the last time i smiled playing GTAIV...

"BUAHAHAHA! EAT THIS COPPERS! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME NO- oh crap, I have to turn a corner..."
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 K1LLR3175
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]Yeah...until that smile turns into pure frustrations when trying to control your damn car when being put in some over the type predictable not-needed chase scene from GTA4.hazelnutman

"BUAHAHAHA! EAT THIS COPPERS! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME NO- oh crap, I have to turn a corner..."

Then comes your death because you hit a tree instead of turning the corner.Niko goes flying out of the window landing on the ground.....just to get run over....You want to know the even worst part?Auto save was turned off,and you had not been to your safe house in 6 hours.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 americahellyeah
[QUOTE="hazelnutman"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"] :lol: Yeah.. i think GTA is probably the worst game this gen in terms of let downs.. I smiled through the entire installing, opening scene, then it goes to the gameplay, I hit the gas, everythings going good, i come to me first corner.... :( and that was the last time i smiled playing GTAIV...K1LLR3175

Then comes your death because you hit a tree instead of turning the corner.Niko goes flying out of the window landing on the ground.....just to get run over....You want to know the even worst part?Auto save was turned off,and you had not been to your safe house in 6 hours.

:lol: That almost exact thing happened to me when i was playing oblivion once.. i had turned off autosave (because it kept freezing) and then about 7-8 hours in my PS3 froze.. i was like.. OMFG! didn't save since i started playing :cry:
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 K1LLR3175
Yeah but atleast in Oblivion you don't have to worry the crappy controls,story and everything else of GTA bore....I mean 4.
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 americahellyeah
Yeah but atleast in Oblivion you don't have to worry the crappy controls,story and everything else of GTA bore....I mean 4.K1LLR3175
Yeah... GTA Bore was a mess.. I don't know how a series that had done so much right for so long could have gone so terribly wrong (unintentional rhyme) lol.. i forget who it was who said it, but i remember when Saints Row 2 came out someone said "Saints Row 2 is as if you took all the fun parts they had left out of GTAIV and put them all into one game."
taplok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#43 taplok
Member since 2005 • 4473 Posts

Aside from other personal matters... my "fun" is the 3 hours that i spent every night playing my PS3, after a long day of work and other stuff... makes me feel happy, relaxed and do something that i really want. i only have a few games, but i don't have much time to play as well... maybe that's why i'm excited at every end of the day...

donmega1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 donmega1
Member since 2003 • 1456 Posts

Any game that is smooth and un polygon like is relaxing to me me. lets not forget about innovation.polygons, i hate polygons. all the developers want to use polygons for the technology now. i hate games that have stiff charactersand move unrealistically and robot like. when developers take their time and use good textures and pay attention to sound effects and detail, i respond to that very nicely.

skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#45 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts

Fun in gaming in this era is when you can do almost anything what you want. I don't like it anymore when I can only do what the game tells me to do. This is why I really can't wait for Infamous!

TheCraving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 TheCraving
Member since 2003 • 648 Posts

I had a really fun time grinding all the trophies for Uncharted. Even though they are all easy to get I spent a whole day collecting them and just had a really good time doing so.

GeoffZak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#47 GeoffZak
Member since 2007 • 3715 Posts

I find games fun when they let you customize. Things like create your own character, create your own level, create your own mission etc. add replay value. Games like Far Cry 2, Little Big Planet and Tony Hawks Underground have high replay value because of their level design option.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ultrabeatdown55

[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

Scianix-Black

lol, I'd rather pay $9.99 for more city.

So would I... I would even like free roam but that would be a little hard because the scale of the city is large...
Scianix-Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Scianix-Black

[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"][QUOTE="hazelnutman"] "BUAHAHAHA! EAT THIS COPPERS! YOU'LL NEVER GET ME NO- oh crap, I have to turn a corner..."americahellyeah

:lol: That almost exact thing happened to me when i was playing oblivion once.. i had turned off autosave (because it kept freezing) and then about 7-8 hours in my PS3 froze.. i was like.. OMFG! didn't save since i started playing :cry:

lol, None of that sounds fun at all...

Avatar image for deactivated-594be627b82ba
deactivated-594be627b82ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#50 deactivated-594be627b82ba
Member since 2006 • 8405 Posts

so far i think this gen is the worse, the only game i think i really felt was something new was mirror edge, i just wish it was longer but i would have been repetitive. Fps can be fun but for a short while, i can't get too excited about them. KZ2 was good but i think i would have been just fine renting the game then buying it. Mgs4 was great storyline wise, but the gameplay was just too limited compared to the previous ones. Gta4 was fun for the first few hours then it got so repetitive, same thing with oblivion.

so far the only games i was really into it are:

mirror's edge, valkyria chronicles and saint row 2 other games were good but it felt like nothing new, i just finish them for the sake of finishing them