What to put in the new Grand Theft Auto?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 D_Jaked
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I think to make the game more realistic when you put on clothes they should make it to where the shirt doesn't look super glued to his body, and put wind into it, it's way to quiet in the country side, it's like a Jason movie.
Avatar image for deactivated-57ef6a3ad2935
deactivated-57ef6a3ad2935

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 deactivated-57ef6a3ad2935
Member since 2004 • 5346 Posts
Getting a job and a actual HOME that you can do stuff in.Also rob peoples houses without having a truck and stuff.Traveling to different countries,becoming president going to school and becoming an area 51 scientist and flying UFOS mwhahaahhaaha
phantomtech85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 phantomtech85
Member since 2004 • 6686 Posts
Online Play
Ghanosbaenre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Ghanosbaenre
Member since 2004 • 440 Posts

Getting a job and a actual HOME that you can do stuff in.Also rob peoples houses without having a truck and stuff.Traveling to different countries,becoming president going to school and becoming an area 51 scientist and flying UFOS mwhahaahhaahajpazhman

Let's not turn this into "the sims" with guns...

D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 D_Jaked
I was thinking about complete custumization, if your black, white, spanish, or something else, and pick your own accent and stuff to put really big depth to it all.
aholt5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 aholt5
idk they pretty much covered everything in san andreas but i think since everythings basically been covered, that the only thing they can do is just make a different environment and they should make it bigger or something...
c0mplex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 c0mplex
Member since 2002 • 15382 Posts
a map atleast twice tthe size of SA (and if the game will be set in England... then make the map the whole country of England, albeit a bit smaller) and have every building/house/place open for you to explore.
Avatar image for TheVirusOF-LIFE
TheVirusOF-LIFE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 TheVirusOF-LIFE
Member since 2004 • 5487 Posts
this question is so repetitive
Adamosek10_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Adamosek10_10
Member since 2005 • 10061 Posts
you buy a house get a job and buy stuff to your house and real cars
Adamosek10_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Adamosek10_10
Member since 2005 • 10061 Posts
Online Playphantomtech85
that would be crazy peple will start killing each other
D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 D_Jaked
Wait online play would be a good idea, you put like 10 people on a map and who ever survives wins, you have to admitt that'd be at least a little fun.
mbiker16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 mbiker16
Member since 2003 • 72 Posts
Make it the cops more real and smart like they might try to stop you if you pass a red light and give them common sense like when someone tries to cap you for no reason at all and you have to defend yourself you shouldn't get in trouble for that.
phantomtech85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 phantomtech85
Member since 2004 • 6686 Posts
[QUOTE="phantomtech85"]Online PlayAdamosek10_10

I know, lol
Avatar image for nothinghere0213
nothinghere0213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 nothinghere0213
Member since 2004 • 3575 Posts
being able to level entire cities and to be able to walk into every building
Jackrm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#15 Jackrm
Member since 2003 • 1932 Posts

Well, first, they need to get rid of the cartoon graphics and the glove-hands.

The game should have two modes: Arcade Mode and Simulation Mode. In Arcade Mode, you have to do missions similar to the current games. In Simulation Mode, it's a completely different Story and you'll need to have a job, eat meals accordingly, exercise (actually exercise, not just press X and O repeatively).

If they had two seperate modes in the new game, the Arcade gamers who just like to blow stuff up will like the game, and the people who want a more realistic game will appreciate it too.

D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 D_Jaked

I kind of agree with jackrm, they should atually make individual fingers and make it look like your shirt isn't glued to you, but I think they could do those two modes he was talking about with just staying the way it is.

omoterenge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 omoterenge
Member since 2004 • 5267 Posts
realistic gfx ala max payne 2

McDog3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#18 McDog3
Member since 2005 • 2528 Posts

Instead of it being a state like in SA, have it be A WHOLE COUNTRY!!!!! lol

Henderson0624

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Henderson0624
Member since 2005 • 672 Posts

Have more animals (like deer and dogs), destructable environments, different weather elements (like snow and wind), natural disasters(tornadoes , floods, fires), traveling system(subways, taxi actually drives u instead of jacking it), customizing cars and character

theres a lot more but im not in the mood to think

McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 McLarenAK47
Member since 2003 • 14169 Posts

Have more animals (like deer and dogs), destructable environments, different weather elements (like snow and wind), natural disasters(tornadoes , floods, fires), traveling system(subways, taxi actually drives u instead of jacking it), customizing cars and character

Henderson0624

yup u got that rite we need wildlife. imagine i shoot a cow and sell it to some restaurant for money. i wanna see them add little kids and like old ass people. i want a sub marine, i wanna go into anyhouse i fell like going to. i wanna be able to fly planes to like liberty city and vicecity. so much stuff i want man, i mean they have 50 gigs of space. they better come out with something huge.

Henderson0624

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Henderson0624
Member since 2005 • 672 Posts
[QUOTE="Henderson0624"]

McLarenAK47

yup u got that rite we need wildlife. imagine i shoot a cow and sell it to some restaurant for money. i wanna see them add little kids and like old ass people. i want a sub marine, i wanna go into anyhouse i fell like going to. i wanna be able to fly planes to like liberty city and vicecity. so much stuff i want man, i mean they have 50 gigs of space. they better come out with something huge.

Lol. Not to sure bout the kids cause i doubt that the govt will let that slide when u hit a group of kids in the playground with a car( as fun as that may sound). Speaking of shootin a cow, i think u should be able to hunt wildlife as a sidemission and hang your trophies in a cabin u own in the mountains.

McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 McLarenAK47
[QUOTE="McLarenAK47"][QUOTE="Henderson0624"]

Henderson0624

Lol. Not to sure bout the kids cause i doubt that the govt will let that slide when u hit a group of kids in the playground with a car( as fun as that may sound). Speaking of shootin a cow, i think u should be able to hunt wildlife as a sidemission and hang your trophies in a cabin u own in the mountains.

yes

bille-bonar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 bille-bonar
Member since 2004 • 40 Posts
Getting a job and a actual HOME that you can do stuff in.Also rob peoples houses without having a truck and stuff.Traveling to different countries,becoming president going to school and becoming an area 51 scientist and flying UFOS mwhahaahhaahajpazhman

Yea.. ! That could be awesome :D ..But i don't think that would happen :P
McLarenAK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 McLarenAK47

[QUOTE="jpazhman"]Getting a job and a actual HOME that you can do stuff in.Also rob peoples houses without having a truck and stuff.Traveling to different countries,becoming president going to school and becoming an area 51 scientist and flying UFOS mwhahaahhaahabille-bonar

its possible wit a 200 gig bluray disc, then u can expect the game to sell fofr a thousand bucks or more

bille-bonar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 bille-bonar
Member since 2004 • 40 Posts

[QUOTE="bille-bonar"][QUOTE="jpazhman"]Getting a job and a actual HOME that you can do stuff in.Also rob peoples houses without having a truck and stuff.Traveling to different countries,becoming president going to school and becoming an area 51 scientist and flying UFOS mwhahaahhaahaMcLarenAK47

its possible wit a 200 gig bluray disc, then u can expect the game to sell fofr a thousand bucks or more

Hehe sure. :D ..
moonlighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 moonlighter
Member since 2004 • 942 Posts
http://forums.gamespot.com/gamespot/show_messages.php?board=914983&topic=21948959&page=0 this is not what i want in the next gta, just some thoughts concerning it. a must read lol:lol:
Jalvlez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Jalvlez
Member since 2005 • 2849 Posts
Online Playphantomtech85
50U1573413R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 50U1573413R
Member since 2005 • 386 Posts
Unless youre getting an Xbox 360, i dont think its any of your concern what will be in the next GTA as Rockstar is no longer under contract to sony.
D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 D_Jaked
henderson's idea is awesome, to make a hunting side mission, that kind of opens up a whole new bunch of ideas to do.
Crunchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Crunchman
Member since 2003 • 9316 Posts
But Submarines! And be able to hunt animals! To Have Animals! Road Kill! Dinner!
ryry92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ryry92
Member since 2005 • 972 Posts
i want to see a massive online city where u can do anything anytime like kill ur buddies with uzis or drive people around in taxis and they pay u money or u can do the vigalante missions where it will point out which player is doing a crime and u can waste em or u can go in group drive bys and there will be tons of buildings so u cand have a safehouse anywhere and u can fully furnish it
ccgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#32 ccgod
Member since 2003 • 7915 Posts

But Submarines! And be able to hunt animals! To Have Animals! Road Kill! Dinner!JLuke360

that would be sweet like ur driving in a forest area then a deer runs into the road.... They also need a better car upgrading place and way better graphics is a must

D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 D_Jaked

i want to see a massive online city where u can do anything anytime like kill ur buddies with uzis or drive people around in taxis and they pay u money or u can do the vigalante missions where it will point out which player is doing a crime and u can waste em or u can go in group drive bys and there will be tons of buildings so u cand have a safehouse anywhere and u can fully furnish itryry92

He gave that some though. We got some good ideas going here.

twinsnakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 twinsnakes
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
personally the ability to buy ferniture would be really nice.build your house like in animal crossing.that would be really cool.gta is becoming like a harsh eality sime any way.mor realistic gun sounds.online play would be nice too.and a more livingg invironment.maby when you go in clubs youll see more than 5 peple.u know.with that blue ray disk the game should last atleast 200 ours or more.thats just the way that i feel.with all that space the game should have like 2 countries or even more.
0perat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 0perat0r
Member since 2005 • 8385 Posts
the only thing i want to see added is a GOOD physics engine, san andreas would have been so much more fun with physics
D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 D_Jaked

the only thing i want to see added is a GOOD physics engine, san andreas would have been so much more fun with physics0perat0r

Ya like when you fall off something really tall, make his legs go through his head :D and running over a motorcycle with a big car shouldn't make you flip.

0perat0r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 0perat0r
Member since 2005 • 8385 Posts
^^^make sure to throw in rag-doll physics to :) everything is better with rag-doll, not this crappy "impact animation"
Auron_Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Auron_Strife
Member since 2003 • 1424 Posts

that would be awesome....!!!!!

Auron_Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Auron_Strife
Member since 2003 • 1424 Posts
There is so much you could do........oh so much.....the possiblities are basicly endless....but we need to think of would it have a slow frame rate and all the other things that could make it a lesser game than the others.
Lord_Fro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#40 Lord_Fro
Member since 2005 • 1922 Posts
Simple, get rid of dancing and dating, dumbest ideas ever!
mtlgearzld2727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mtlgearzld2727
Member since 2003 • 393 Posts
HMMMM maybe have it so u can fly from city to city or state to state like have a start in Vice city or Liberty city do a bunch of missions gain some respect in a city then have something bad happen that u have to leave where u can go to like san fierro/San Andreas then add a couple more states new york illinois florida add more cities Florida-orlando, tampa bay new orleans? have a country of GTA cities/states including San andreas Vice city and Liberty City (sorry if this makes no sense)
dablinksousa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 dablinksousa
Member since 2005 • 495 Posts

Yup, worst idea ever. Let them focus on single player and make a great game rather than an ok one with terrible online.

dablinksousa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 dablinksousa
Member since 2005 • 495 Posts
Also, we don't need it much bigger than SA. Make it a city this time possibly that size. I want every building accessible and much much more detail/graphics. Much better physics. etc etc etc Just make it a great looking/playing game.
Avatar image for AntonioMontello
AntonioMontello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 AntonioMontello
Member since 2004 • 2003 Posts
Wow....where do i begin?

Ok first of all, i'd like to say: Yes, the legendary AntonioMontello is back in the GameSpot forums! If there are any oldbies out here that remember me, you all know i am the biggest GTA fan and can win any argument! lol. I came back for the fun of coming back, so i saw this and was thinking "haha....another GTA post! Cant wait to post in this! Before i continue this, i would like to say i just recieved 10 messages requesting to be a cofounder of these unions and a GTA forum lol. Dont even get me started about friend requests. Ok now back to buisness....

Ok what do i want to see in the new GTA...hmm...? If anyone can write more than me about this topic, then you ARE god! But for now, I AM GOD OF GTA!

- I wanna see animals! Not just birds but i mean like dear and squirrals! Even Big foot, i wouldnt mind to hunt em down!
- More Cars! Different Cars! More of a veriety!
- Graphics is an issue, they should make better graphics. More Realism is great.
- DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL!! Rockstar never misses detail, but hey, a lil more wouldnt hurt!
- EASTER EGGS! I loved GTA's easter eggs. But the rumors that have been going around about Big Foot and CJ's Mom's Ghost are not real! Rockstar definatly shouldve put that stuff in there. That wouldve been very good easter eggs!
- MORE PLANES! I wanna see a better veriety of planes. I mean SA had a nice veriety, but it didnt suit my greatest expectations. I would like to see some fighter jets, not a wanna be choper/jet. Full on Navy Jets!
- I wanna be able to drive BIG Yachts. That would be a cool thing to drive in the water! I also wanna be able to drive that big Navy boat too. Remember the one where u steal the hover jet? Yea...thats the one baby!
- DONT TAKE PLACE IN LONDON! That will be the worst idea they can ever do. Seriously, Soho would even laugh at their faces, and look at their game! Big NO!
- Make it able to customize your player like in the upcoming Godfather game. Not customize clothing, but like skin tone, facial expressions, facial features/textures.
- Swim ability was a big plus! Lets expand it a bit shall we? Like underwater fishing! Catch fish underwater, ride dolphins, etc..
- Speaking of fish, dun dun....dun dun...dun dun dun dun dun dun. Thats right SHARKS! Anyone smell jaws? Shark attacks would be the best too! lol. They can also broadcast everyshark attack on the radio like they did after you robbed a house or completed a strange mission.
- Speaking of house robbers! They should make a variety of entries to get into the house. Who in their right mind goes through the front door? Lets go throught the chimney! lol Going throught windows would be fun too. Also, they should make it so you can rob with your gang members aswell, not jus by yourself.
- Kidnapping...oh the humanity...
- Skiing! Picture skiiing down a snowy mountain? That would be some fun!
- Speaking of sports, how bout playing some 1 on 1 baseket ball with your gang? How bout 2 on 2? or 3 on 3? Why not make it a lil funner and bet on the games! They shouldve done that for SA!
- FOOTBALL! 'NUFF SAID YO!
- Jetskis! I always thought this would be a great idea to have. Jetskis are so fun and i know we all would love them! Which reminds me, how about the water skis? That would be a fun lil mini game!
- You know that thing with the wings, and people jump off buildings with them, so they start gliding around in em? Thats what i wanna see baby!
- More motorcycle veriety! Even thought this is lame, i wanna see a motorcycle with a lil cart on it so you can fit 3 ppl on a bike instead of two!
- The BMX bike! Only 1 person on a bmx bike with pegs? WHATS THIS? Thats the worst thing i have ever heard!! 3 people can fit on that BMX easy! The Driver, one one the back standing on the pegs, the other on the front sitting on the steering wheel thingy!
- BMX Trix! They put the BMX bike in SA but without tricks to do! Ok...maybe the lame ass bunny hop! But still! I wanna see nice trix! Pro Trix!
- FISHING!
- You know those bars on a helicopter? Well, if the stupid LCPD pilot flies too low, why not just scare the shyt outa that retard and grab onto those bars, climb up, knock em outa the choper and take over? Sounds like fun!
- Your clothes shouldnt stick to you like superglew, make wind effects! Same with the bling!
- Para-sailing is fun...
- CASINOS!!! They should allow you to build, own, and manage your own casino! It costs a fortune to set it up, but money just keeps on rolling in! You must advertise your buisness ofcourse in any means nessisary!
- ***FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE AREA!*** This is the best thing they could put in the game. EVERYTHING IS FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE! Blow up anything, smash through anything! Get a plane and blow a building down! After the building is all broken and on fire, you see the police and fire department coming. After everything is undercontrol, you actually see construction workers working on building that structure again! Just so you can blow it up again!
- Animations, there should be some good fighting animations. Like grabbing a person and start nailing them in the gut with your fist. Grab someone by their shoulders and nail them in the gonads with your knee. Put some Manhunt animations in...
- EVERYSINGLE BUILDING SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE! I wanna go in any building and do anything i want.
- What happend to the stick ups at the local drug store? Remember that in VC? Where did it go?
- DEMOLISH stores! Break stuff in it. Through down the stands! Do anything and everything!
- Submerines! Ive always wanted that, ever since i found out CJ could swim!
- Hostages! I dont know if i said this, but yea! WE NEED TO GET HOSTAGES! Not just people u kidnap and bring to your house and start bribing their family! Well thats cool too, but grabbing a person from behind and using him like a shield!
- TELEVISION! I wanna see myself robbing a bank on TV by a newsbroadcaster in a newsvan outside the bank! So when i leave, i make sure i kill her/him for the fun of killing news ppl.
- OMG there is just soo much more, but its late here so i cant thing of anything else!
D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 D_Jaked

Wow....where do i begin?

Ok first of all, i'd like to say: Yes, the legendary AntonioMontello is back in the GameSpot forums! If there are any oldbies out here that remember me, you all know i am the biggest GTA fan and can win any argument! lol. I came back for the fun of coming back, so i saw this and was thinking "haha....another GTA post! Cant wait to post in this! Before i continue this, i would like to say i just recieved 10 messages requesting to be a cofounder of these unions and a GTA forum lol. Dont even get me started about friend requests. Ok now back to buisness....

Ok what do i want to see in the new GTA...hmm...? If anyone can write more than me about this topic, then you ARE god! But for now, I AM GOD OF GTA!

- I wanna see animals! Not just birds but i mean like dear and squirrals! Even Big foot, i wouldnt mind to hunt em down!
- Graphics is an issue, they should make better graphics. More Realism is great.
- DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL!! Rockstar never misses detail, but hey, a lil more wouldnt hurt!
- EASTER EGGS! I loved GTA's easter eggs. But the rumors that have been going around about Big Foot and CJ's Mom's Ghost are not real! Rockstar definatly shouldve put that stuff in there. That wouldve been very good easter eggs!
- MORE PLANES! I wanna see a better veriety of planes. I mean SA had a nice veriety, but it didnt suit my greatest expectations. I would like to see some fighter jets, not a wanna be choper/jet. Full on Navy Jets!
- I wanna be able to drive BIG Yachts. That would be a cool thing to drive in the water! I also wanna be able to drive that big Navy boat too. Remember the one where u steal the hover jet? Yea...thats the one baby!
- DONT TAKE PLACE IN LONDON! That will be the worst idea they can ever do. Seriously, Soho would even laugh at their faces, and look at their game! Big NO!
- Make it able to customize your player like in the upcoming Godfather game. Not customize clothing, but like skin tone, facial expressions, facial features/textures.
- Swim ability was a big plus! Lets expand it a bit shall we? Like underwater fishing! Catch fish underwater, ride dolphins, etc..
- Speaking of fish, dun dun....dun dun...dun dun dun dun dun dun. Thats right SHARKS! Anyone smell jaws? Shark attacks would be the best too! lol. They can also broadcast everyshark attack on the radio like they did after you robbed a house or completed a strange mission.
- Speaking of house robbers! They should make a variety of entries to get into the house. Who in their right mind goes through the front door? Lets go throught the chimney! lol Going throught windows would be fun too. Also, they should make it so you can rob with your gang members aswell, not jus by yourself.
- Speaking of sports, how bout playing some 1 on 1 baseket ball with your gang? How bout 2 on 2? or 3 on 3? Why not make it a lil funner and bet on the games! They shouldve done that for SA!
- Jetskis! I always thought this would be a great idea to have. Jetskis are so fun and i know we all would love them! Which reminds me, how about the water skis? That would be a fun lil mini game!
- You know that thing with the wings, and people jump off buildings with them, so they start gliding around in em? Thats what i wanna see baby!
- More motorcycle veriety! Even thought this is lame, i wanna see a motorcycle with a lil cart on it so you can fit 3 ppl on a bike instead of two!
- The BMX bike! Only 1 person on a bmx bike with pegs? WHATS THIS? Thats the worst thing i have ever heard!! 3 people can fit on that BMX easy! The Driver, one one the back standing on the pegs, the other on the front sitting on the steering wheel thingy!
- BMX Trix! They put the BMX bike in SA but without tricks to do! Ok...maybe the lame ass bunny hop! But still! I wanna see nice trix! Pro Trix!
- FISHING!
- You know those bars on a helicopter? Well, if the stupid LCPD pilot flies too low, why not just scare the shyt outa that retard and grab onto those bars, climb up, knock em outa the choper and take over? Sounds like fun!
- Your clothes shouldnt stick to you like superglew, make wind effects! Same with the bling!
- Para-sailing is fun...
- CASINOS!!! They should allow you to build, own, and manage your own casino! It costs a fortune to set it up, but money just keeps on rolling in! You must advertise your buisness ofcourse in any means nessisary!
- ***FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE AREA!*** This is the best thing they could put in the game. EVERYTHING IS FULLY DESTRUCTIBLE! Blow up anything, smash through anything! Get a plane and blow a building down! After the building is all broken and on fire, you see the police and fire department coming. After everything is undercontrol, you actually see construction workers working on building that structure again! Just so you can blow it up again!
- Animations, there should be some good fighting animations. Like grabbing a person and start nailing them in the gut with your fist. Grab someone by their shoulders and nail them in the gonads with your knee. Put some Manhunt animations in...
- EVERYSINGLE BUILDING SHOULD BE ACCESSIBLE! I wanna go in any building and do anything i want.
- What happend to the stick ups at the local drug store? Remember that in VC? Where did it go?
- DEMOLISH stores! Break stuff in it. Through down the stands! Do anything and everything!
- OMG there is just soo much more, but its late here so i cant thing of anything else!
AntonioMontello

This is a hard core gta fan. Not a bad thing though

Gamist_402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Gamist_402
Member since 2003 • 351 Posts
well, whatever they do with the next gta, PLEASE get rid of the stupid hidden items! they're really frustrating to find, and are ABSOLUTELY no fun. they're just thrown in there so you have a hard time getting 100%.
D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 D_Jaked

Also....

There is so much you could do........oh so much.....the possiblities are basicly endless....but we need to think of would it have a slow frame rate and all the other things that could make it a lesser game than the others.Auron_Strife

All the more better to post something to make gta better.

AntonioMontello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 AntonioMontello

[QUOTE="AntonioMontello"]Wow....where do i begin?

- FISHING!
- Para-sailing is fun...
D_Jaked

This is a hard core gta fan. Not a bad thing though

Thats right, that is why i am the legendary Antonio Montello. Back when i used to hang here alot, i mainly posted in GTA topics and owned all arguments...
D_Jaked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 D_Jaked

I'm really glad about how this topic turned out, these are some nice ideas, but keep the messages flowing!

AntonioMontello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 AntonioMontello

I'm really glad about how this topic turned out, these are some nice ideas, but keep the messages flowing!

D_Jaked

oh i could thing of soo much more...but its late and i cant think straight now. Plus im talking to my girlfriend on the phone, so i really cant think lol. Thats why i only came up with that list. Its not much..