UFC Demo...WOW!!!!

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

and I HATE JUNIE BROWNING he shouldnt even be in the sport with his anger management problems im so glad he lost his last fight he should have gotten thrown out of the house on the ultimate fighter

NuKkU

This is why I like him .. because he brought something worth watching to the house .. those guys were all douches .. did you really think that Krystoff prank of all the dinner ware outside was funny? Junie was fun to watch, and he does have the talent. He just doesn't seem to want to be a fighter sometimes.

When he fought his first fight after the show against Dave Kaplan, he looked like a different person .. but when he fought Cole, he looked liked the kid who fought Effrain .. he didn't look like he wanted to be there .. **** Cole and his brown belt, Junie will beat him one day .. :evil:

I thought Krystoff was funny it was so dumb it was funny but Junie is just plain dumb ur getting the chance of a lifetime and ur being dumb like that its just plain sad hes should be thrown out just to teach him a lesson hes a good fighter but still his attitude i hate hes cockey but yet he lost his last fight too a average fighter and is still talking trash

:lol: That's him .. expect to be around for a long time .. he's a draw, a money maker for Dana .. whether you love him or hate him, you watch him ..

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#152 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

This is why I like him .. because he brought something worth watching to the house .. those guys were all douches .. did you really think that Krystoff prank of all the dinner ware outside was funny? Junie was fun to watch, and he does have the talent. He just doesn't seem to want to be a fighter sometimes.

When he fought his first fight after the show against Dave Kaplan, he looked like a different person .. but when he fought Cole, he looked liked the kid who fought Effrain .. he didn't look like he wanted to be there .. **** Cole and his brown belt, Junie will beat him one day .. :evil:

CanadianCR

I thought Krystoff was funny it was so dumb it was funny but Junie is just plain dumb ur getting the chance of a lifetime and ur being dumb like that its just plain sad hes should be thrown out just to teach him a lesson hes a good fighter but still his attitude i hate hes cockey but yet he lost his last fight too a average fighter and is still talking trash

:lol: That's him .. expect to be around for a long time .. he's a draw, a money maker for Dana .. whether you love him or hate him, you watch him ..

yea i know same thing with brock lesnar he got his title shot way to fast hes a good fighter and all and i like him but just because he came from the WWE he already got a chance at the title after 3 fights one in which he lost how many fights Rashad Evans had to do till he got the title OVER TEN

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

NuKkU

yea i know same thing with brock lesnar he got his title shot way to fast hes a good fighter and all and i like him but just because he came from the WWE he already got a chance at the title after 3 fights one in which he lost how many fights Rashad Evans had to do till he got the title OVER TEN

Junie I don't think will get a title shot any time soon .. I don't see him being a champion because of the endless talent in the Lightweight Division. But he's still awesome ..

The problem with the Heavyweight division is that there is talent, but there isn't a lot. Cro Cop was suppose to be it, and we saw what happened .. Gonzaga then got knocked out by Couture ..

I think Lesnar was given the title shot just to hype of the division a little more .. if he gets past Mir, I don't see him getting past Carwin ..

Rashad had to fight his way through many great fighters, and he did .. but finally someone is going to beat this little bastard .. if theres someone I hate from the Ultimate Fighter show it is this mongral. Machida will wear down Rashad .. then Rampage will finish the job ..

T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts

I thought the demo was awesome. Beats any WWE game for sure.

Chaos_Bladez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#155 Chaos_Bladez
Member since 2007 • 5801 Posts
I heard people at school talk about this. It's weird a bunch of guys I know are playing it.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 NuKkU

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

Junie I don't think will get a title shot any time soon .. I don't see him being a champion because of the endless talent in the Lightweight Division. But he's still awesome ..

The problem with the Heavyweight division is that there is talent, but there isn't a lot. Cro Cop was suppose to be it, and we saw what happened .. Gonzaga then got knocked out by Couture ..

I think Lesnar was given the title shot just to hype of the division a little more .. if he gets past Mir, I don't see him getting past Carwin ..

Rashad had to fight his way through many great fighters, and he did .. but finally someone is going to beat this little bastard .. if theres someone I hate from the Ultimate Fighter show it is this mongral. Machida will wear down Rashad .. then Rampage will finish the job ..

I think Mir will beat Lesnar again no doubt great rivalary thru

Also Rashad i didnt like at first but hes really grown on me hes really worked HARD too get his title shot thats why i like him so much same thing with Machida i think the Evans Machida fight will be amazing im definatly ordering it on PPV also Rampage and Evans will be a great fight too

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

NuKkU

Also Rashad i didnt like at first but hes really grown on me hes really worked HARD too get his title shot thats why i like him so much same thing with Machida i think the Evans Machida fight will be amazing im definatly ordering it on PPV also Rampage and Evans will be a great fight too

I don't know Lesnar can knock peoples heads off .. and I'm sure he is learning a lot of submission defense ..

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158 NuKkU

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

I don't know Lesnar can knock peoples heads off .. and I'm sure he is learning a lot of submission defense ..

hes great but not great enough too be as good as Mir yet at least i like how hes so fast but hes a giant he has to work on his ground game alot

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

NuKkU

hes great but not great enough too be as good as Mir yet at least i like how hes so fast but hes a giant he has to work on his ground game alot

He punched Herring across the ring .. :lol:

He had Mir almost out, but because Mir is really good on the ground he got caught, I don't see it happening again .. but you never know. I never expected Mir to hammer Nogeira and knock him out .. but hey anything can happen ..

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 NuKkU

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

He had Mir almost out, but because Mir is really good on the ground he got caught, I don't see it happening again .. but you never know. I never expected Mir to hammer Nogeira and knock him out .. but hey anything can happen ..

Herring isnt that good too be honest hes garbage he used to be good but now hes garbage

Thats the problem with Lesnar he leaves so many openings when hes on the ground also Mir has approved greatly since the fight with Lesnar as u saw in the Nogeira fight(i really thought Nogeira was gonna murder but i was wrong) I bet hes even more good now

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

NuKkU

Herring isnt that good too be honest hes garbage he used to be good but now hes garbage

Thats the problem with Lesnar he leaves so many openings when hes on the ground also Mir has approved greatly since the fight with Lesnar as u saw in the Nogeira fight(i really thought Nogeira was gonna murder but i was wrong) I bet hes even more good now

Herring has always been garbage .. but still you don't see that everyday ..

As much as Mir has improved, Lesnar has improved to, and will only get better. He's much stronger, and his wrestling is a lot better than Mirs .. he has a bigger reach, plus I don't think Mir wants to trade with him. All Lesnar needs to do is train for submissions and he should do fine.

venomdeo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#162 venomdeo
Member since 2003 • 615 Posts

playing it right now.. WAY to easy.. just hold in your high guard and go back and fourth with the kicks and you'll have a knock out in round one every time :roll:SuperMario254
If your playing on beginer try expert and come back and tell us its to easy LOLO !

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

[QUOTE="Silverdragon17"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

So I turned on the Stamina Meter so I could see how it works .. studied it for two fights and I must say if you plan it right you can submit Chuck a little easier.

When he is in the red, either from throwing punches or stuffing takedowns .. take him down, make transitions to keep his stamina down then attempt a submission .. make sure you are in the green with your stamina.

Helps a little bit .. stamina can play a huge role ..

CanadianCR

Good to know. Seems like a lot of people are going to be really good at the game before it is released.

Well they did release it pretty early .. maybe they wanted feedback on anything they could fix.

But yes there are going to be a lot of intense online battles .. ;)

yea everyone one this board is gonna be crazy good, there will be many battles to come!
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164 jerkface96

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

Herring has always been garbage .. but still you don't see that everyday ..

As much as Mir has improved, Lesnar has improved to, and will only get better. He's much stronger, and his wrestling is a lot better than Mirs .. he has a bigger reach, plus I don't think Mir wants to trade with him. All Lesnar needs to do is train for submissions and he should do fine.

Lesnar will prolly win but, i hate Lesnar with a passion, hes more of a circus show compared to Kimbo, and its obvious he Roids, i mean look at the dude, He came from the WWE, where a lot of people roided and it was proven, Ive had friends that have done steroids for College Football, and theyre body shape is the same exact thing as Lesnars. I really hate the guy, and for some reason, i dont see him losing anytime soon, as long as he doesnt make any stupid mistakes. FYI that tattoo is pretty lame.
s40756349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 s40756349
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

If Lesnar ever did take roids I dont think he could anymore, the UFC tests pretty hard I think, look sherk. As much as I dont like Lesnar hes a true heavy weight, and hopefully we see some more bigger guys in the division or even just some new blood, cause I dont think it really compares to some of the other divisions like light heavy.

Machida FTW!!

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 jerkface96

If Lesnar ever did take roids I dont think he could anymore, the UFC tests pretty hard I think, look sherk. As much as I dont like Lesnar hes a true heavy weight, and hopefully we see some more bigger guys in the division or even just some new blood, cause I dont think it really compares to some of the other divisions like light heavy.

Machida FTW!!

s40756349
I think he forsure does Roids, I dont think the UFC would ever test him or GSP because they are the face of their division and they bring in money, Just like the NFL there are so many players that Roid, but dont get caught.
BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts

yea everyone one this board is gonna be crazy good, there will be many battles to come! jerkface96

Wrong! Playing against me = 99% chance of an easy win. The othe 1% is me winning with a lucky KO :P

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] yea everyone one this board is gonna be crazy good, there will be many battles to come! BZSIN

Wrong! Playing against me = 99% chance of an easy win. The othe 1% is me winning with a lucky KO :P

LOL ok well youll be my first Opponent! hhaah
s40756349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169 s40756349
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

[QUOTE="s40756349"]

Machida FTW!!

jerkface96

I think he forsure does Roids, I dont think the UFC would ever test him or GSP because they are the face of their division and they bring in money, Just like the NFL there are so many players that Roid, but dont get caught.

There possibly are, but sean sherk was Lightweight champion was caught and they stripped his belt and banned him for a year.... He was the face of his division... So that doesnt mean anything. but meh. After seeing Mirs last fight I think he is looking the better of the two regardless. Unless lesnar has improved alot.

Do you think they will update the fighters recordscontinuously? Or will we have to wait for the next installment for all updates.

Also hopefully they increase the replay time and the clipping issues before release.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="s40756349"]

Machida FTW!!

s40756349

There possibly are, but sean sherk was Lightweight champion was caught and they stripped his belt and banned him for a year.... He was the face of his division... So that doesnt mean anything. but meh. After seeing Mirs last fight I think he is looking the better of the two regardless. Unless lesnar has improved alot.

Do you think they will update the fighters recordscontinuously? Or will we have to wait for the next installment for all updates.

Also hopefully they increase the replay time and the clipping issues before release.

I didnt notice much clipping, but i would love to see updated rosters and what not, but yea i meant as in Popularity like GSP and Lesnar are wayyyy more popular than sean sherk was, but yea its all speculation.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="s40756349"]

Machida FTW!!

jerkface96

He doesn't do roids in the UFC .. you can actually tell ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 jerkface96

Machida FTW!!

CanadianCR

He doesn't do roids in the UFC .. you can actually tell ..

[/QUOTE We'll never know, because He'll never be tested, just because hes a litttttllee bit flabby doesnt mean he does not do roids, the man his huge.
jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 jfcundiff
Member since 2007 • 6365 Posts
I could care less if Lesnar did roids in the WWE, but he passed all his tests in college, NFL, and so far in the UFC. Mark Kerr, when he was juicing left and right, said that NCAA tests and Olympic tests scared him because they were so tough, so he had to carefully do things when taking his roids. Lesnar has always been big though. Look at some film of him in high school and he was bigger than all the other kids. And how do you know he will never be tested? Its not like the UFC is doing the testing, the NSAC is doing it and they are quite tough along with the CSAC when it comes to drug testing.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 CanadianCR

I could care less if Lesnar did roids in the WWE, but he passed all his tests in college, NFL, and so far in the UFC. Mark Kerr, when he was juicing left and right, said that NCAA tests and Olympic tests scared him because they were so tough, so he had to carefully do things when taking his roids. Lesnar has always been big though. Look at some film of him in high school and he was bigger than all the other kids. And how do you know he will never be tested? Its not like the UFC is doing the testing, the NSAC is doing it and they are quite tough along with the CSAC when it comes to drug testing. jfcundiff

Exactly ..

:lol: Love the sig .. I'm a Silva fan but that had me laughing ..

KapG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 KapG
Member since 2007 • 1037 Posts

[QUOTE="s40756349"]

Machida FTW!!

jerkface96

You are not very smart if you don't think they would test these guys. Now this isn't to say that they don't go on cycles, but to say they don't test them because of how big a draw they are is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Also, while Lesnar was in the WWE, you do know that he was like 80 pounds heavier then he is now? Of course he use to take them during his wrestling days but that doesnt mean he takes them now.

jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176 jfcundiff

[QUOTE="jfcundiff"]I could care less if Lesnar did roids in the WWE, but he passed all his tests in college, NFL, and so far in the UFC. Mark Kerr, when he was juicing left and right, said that NCAA tests and Olympic tests scared him because they were so tough, so he had to carefully do things when taking his roids. Lesnar has always been big though. Look at some film of him in high school and he was bigger than all the other kids. And how do you know he will never be tested? Its not like the UFC is doing the testing, the NSAC is doing it and they are quite tough along with the CSAC when it comes to drug testing. CanadianCR

Exactly ..

:lol: Love the sig .. I'm a Silva fan but that had me laughing ..

Thanks!
jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177 jfcundiff
[QUOTE="KapG"]

Machida FTW!!

You are not very smart if you don't think they would test these guys. Now this isn't to say that they don't go on cycles, but to say they don't test them because of how big a draw they are is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Also, while Lesnar was in the WWE, you do know that he was like 80 pounds heavier then he is now? Of course he use to take them during his wrestling days but that doesnt mean he takes them now.

It is not like the WWE is actual competition so I could care less if people do it there. And Lesnar was listed at around 300 lbs in the WWE, which he still is when he does not cut weight for weigh-ins. It might look bigger in the those WWE pics, but remember, in his photos he has a tan and is all oiled up which can obviously make you look bigger and toned than you are.
warbmxjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#178 warbmxjohn
Member since 2007 • 6014 Posts

Yeah I played the demo for four hours straight today.. This game is gonna be so epic. I was really skeptical that it would be a good game, but it plays really well, better than I imagined.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 jerkface96

Machida FTW!!

KapG

Yea ok its totally impossible completely ridiculous statement, it has never happened before in any sports, and its just blasphemy, sorry for the opinion.
ANUBISZER0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#181 ANUBISZER0
Member since 2005 • 841 Posts

I played it, thought it was crap. That's just my opinion though.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 jerkface96

I played it, thought it was crap. That's just my opinion though.

ANUBISZER0
AHHHHh YOU TROLL, lol jk, Yea i can see where you re coming from, its either love it or hate it, I love the game just because the last UFC/ Pride Games were horrrrible
Nephilim83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#183 Nephilim83
Member since 2008 • 4378 Posts

Damnit now I have too buy this and Red Faction as well, there's to many good games coming out in the next few months.

Timmeus
I haven't played this demo, and have actually stopped paying attention to the thread; I can't get over how hilarious your sig is, man. Poor Master Chief is officially gettin' OWNED!!! Woooo!!! That's why you don't put poop holes in your armor. Its one thing to die, but its gotta be a b!+ch to go out like that!