UFC Demo...WOW!!!!

• 183 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

HarshGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#101 HarshGamer
Member since 2008 • 2822 Posts
playing it right now.. WAY to easy.. just hold in your high guard and go back and fourth with the kicks and you'll have a knock out in round one every time :roll:SuperMario254
Try it on expert, not very hard maybe, but the opponent is hard to keep down..............they say you cant keep a good guy down.
MURDA_B

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#102 MURDA_B
Member since 2008 • 2879 Posts

demo out already...got to check this game out

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

Am I the only guy who thinks this game isn't that wowish?b3yondstupidity

No ..

Sure there are others ..

But on Expert the game is crazy fun because you have to fight a real fight .. actually pick your shots ..

To each their own ..

s40756349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 s40756349
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

So what do people think is better when trying to get submissions? Spinning or mashing? Cause Im playing as shogun vs my mate as chuck and have only submitted him once... :(

And does chuck seem much better then shogun? Pity didnt work that way in real life... I wonder how many times hes been sitting at home avenging that loss...

Silverdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 Silverdragon17
Member since 2005 • 664 Posts

So what do people think is better when trying to get submissions? Spinning or mashing? Cause Im playing as shogun vs my mate as chuck and have only submitted him once... :(

And does chuck seem much better then shogun? Pity didnt work that way in real life... I wonder how many times hes been sitting at home avenging that loss...

s40756349
I'm personally better with Shogun. The game has Chuck at 88 overall and shogun at 87 overall. I assume it depends on your play style. I personally struggle on Expert against Shogun's ground game (especially the rubber guard). I play better with Shogun due to Chuck preference to stand up. I haven't submitted anyone yet but I was caught in a triangle a few times. The game plays fairly well with another player.
ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106 ISuperGamerI
Member since 2006 • 3292 Posts

Am I the only guy who thinks this game isn't that wowish?b3yondstupidity

Maybe you've never watched UFC before or know how the fighters fight, because this is not wreslting lol.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 jerkface96
Member since 2005 • 9189 Posts

[QUOTE="b3yondstupidity"]Am I the only guy who thinks this game isn't that wowish?CanadianCR

No ..

Sure there are others ..

But on Expert the game is crazy fun because you have to fight a real fight .. actually pick your shots ..

To each their own ..

Yea today i am 3-1 fighting chuck on expert ! and i am 2-3 for fighting rua, my ground game has gotten better i understand it now but i still cant submit anyone no matter how fast i button tap, but im not as crazy with the stand up, i just chop down the tree. Soooooo Funnn
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

Yea .. hitting R3 is one thing, but actually getting the submission in is another ..

trav_have

Im gonna take 2beers EASY lol, But yea I Really cant ever get a submission its ridiculous, like all it is is button mashing and i still cant get it locked in

Its a lot easier to get a submission if you spin the right analog clockwise. Ive fought friends over and over, and tap them out. You do have to spin it pretty fast though, I straight palm the analog and spin. :D I cant wait until we can use heavyweights and fighters other than Shogun and Chuckie. I have a feeling Brock is going to be deadly on stand-up.

o ok well ill give that a try, thank you sir!

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="Doolz2024"]wow i'm impressed with demo. great gameplay, controls. i'll probably buy this game now...ISuperGamerI

LOL @ your sig, i just found out who that was, heard she started some internet revolution or sometihng haha

Lol, what? And I know the guy from your forum signature haha. Anyways, I've been playing the game a bit more and I've beat Chuck Liddell one time on Advanced lol.

i was talkin about doolz sig, saying that his avie was hot and asking if he tapped that @##, and i actually found out who that girl was on another forum and i guess shes some youtube phenom, shes actually really annoying haha
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="b3yondstupidity"]Am I the only guy who thinks this game isn't that wowish?jerkface96

No ..

Sure there are others ..

To each their own ..

Yea today i am 3-1 fighting chuck on expert ! and i am 2-3 for fighting rua, my ground game has gotten better i understand it now but i still cant submit anyone no matter how fast i button tap, but im not as crazy with the stand up, i just chop down the tree. Soooooo Funnn

I have more fun playing as Chuck because I feel Rua is limited to kicks and the ground game .. and since it's so hard to keep Chuck down I don't find it as fun.

With Chuck I have a great stand up and Rua can't take me down, if he does I get up. If he gets me in mount I give him my back and then get up. Within 20 seconds and I'm up everytime ..

ISuperGamerI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 ISuperGamerI
Member since 2006 • 3292 Posts

No ..

Sure there are others ..

To each their own ..

CanadianCR

I have more fun playing as Chuck because I feel Rua is limited to kicks and the ground game .. and since it's so hard to keep Chuck down I don't find it as fun.

With Chuck I have a great stand up and Rua can't take me down, if he does I get up. If he gets me in mount I give him my back and then get up. Within 20 seconds and I'm up everytime ..

Lol, you need to play on Expert, because Rua will be all over you by taking you down lol.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] Yea today i am 3-1 fighting chuck on expert ! and i am 2-3 for fighting rua, my ground game has gotten better i understand it now but i still cant submit anyone no matter how fast i button tap, but im not as crazy with the stand up, i just chop down the tree. Soooooo Funnn ISuperGamerI

Lol, you need to play on Expert, because Rua will be all over you by taking you down lol.

I do .. trust me it's incredibly easy to get up .. I don't know why people have trouble ..

And when he pulls you into his guard press L3 to get off .. don't play Rua's game .. :P

REA24409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 REA24409
Member since 2007 • 863 Posts

This demo was great, I was playing it for about an hour with my friends :lol: I will definitely be buying this game, I love UFC and I loved this demo.

REA24409

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 REA24409
Member since 2007 • 863 Posts

No ..

Sure there are others ..

To each their own ..

CanadianCR

Chuck can do a cool superman looking punch. I actually knocked my friend out with one punch to the face, it was pretty awesome

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] Yea today i am 3-1 fighting chuck on expert ! and i am 2-3 for fighting rua, my ground game has gotten better i understand it now but i still cant submit anyone no matter how fast i button tap, but im not as crazy with the stand up, i just chop down the tree. Soooooo Funnn REA24409

Chuck can do a cool superman looking punch. I actually knocked my friend out with one punch to the face, it was pretty awesome

Oh man .. on Expert while I was Rua, Chuck did the Superman punch once out of every four he threw .. it was ridiculous .. :P

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 jerkface96

[QUOTE="ISuperGamerI"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

I do .. trust me it's incredibly easy to get up .. I don't know why people have trouble ..

And when he pulls you into his guard press L3 to get off .. don't play Rua's game .. :P

exactly what i do brotha, if im in his guard i get up and give him a few leg kicks lol, ytea we both hav been playin on expert FYI
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 jerkface96

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] Yea today i am 3-1 fighting chuck on expert ! and i am 2-3 for fighting rua, my ground game has gotten better i understand it now but i still cant submit anyone no matter how fast i button tap, but im not as crazy with the stand up, i just chop down the tree. Soooooo Funnn ISuperGamerI

IMO i like Rua more because when i fight with chuck, i dont have to worry about him taking me to the ground, and i dont brawl with him, i let him come to me and i use a lot of body kicks and leg kicks to keep him at pay. I think Ruas hands are decent, they have a little less power than chucks, but the only difference is that chuck has the superman punch, which is a lot easier to land than the flying knee. If chuck had more of a ground game i would use him, i can defend well with him, but i cant use any offense with him on the ground, so i like Rua more.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="ISuperGamerI"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

jerkface96

IMO i like Rua more because when i fight with chuck, i dont have to worry about him taking me to the ground, and i dont brawl with him, i let him come to me and i use a lot of body kicks and leg kicks to keep him at pay. I think Ruas hands are decent, they have a little less power than chucks, but the only difference is that chuck has the superman punch, which is a lot easier to land than the flying knee. If chuck had more of a ground game i would use him, i can defend well with him, but i cant use any offense with him on the ground, so i like Rua more.

:lol: Honestly .. I don't think this made any sense .. :lol:

Silverdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Silverdragon17
[QUOTE="ISuperGamerI"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

jerkface96

I pretty much use Rua the same way and for the same reasons. I also hate going against his rubber guard. Body kicks are very effective in a long fight. If you get him red there you can get a TKO fast. IMO i like Rua more because when i fight with chuck, i dont have to worry about him taking me to the ground, and i dont brawl with him, i let him come to me and i use a lot of body kicks and leg kicks to keep him at pay. I think Ruas hands are decent, they have a little less power than chucks, but the only difference is that chuck has the superman punch, which is a lot easier to land than the flying knee. If chuck had more of a ground game i would use him, i can defend well with him, but i cant use any offense with him on the ground, so i like Rua more.

Avatar image for seancollins1987
seancollins1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 seancollins1987
Member since 2008 • 253 Posts
I have had a ton of doubts in this game just because of the nature of MMA in general.I couldnt imagine a video game being able to make a system even close enoguh to th nature of MMA and all the different variables that there are. I stand corrected. Excelent job all though not quite as realistic as say fight night but definetley a sweet adaptation to a huge rapidly growing sport and a great base for the UFC to run with more games down the line.
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 jerkface96

[QUOTE="jerkface96"][QUOTE="ISuperGamerI"]

CanadianCR

it makes perfect sense lol, i meant chuck has a good ground defense but if i wanted to go for a submission, it would be a lot harder to do since he is generally a striker. and i like Rua more because he seems more well rounded, even though he doesnt have that superman punch, which i found easier to use than the flying knee, what dont you understand Junie, LOl
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] IMO i like Rua more because when i fight with chuck, i dont have to worry about him taking me to the ground, and i dont brawl with him, i let him come to me and i use a lot of body kicks and leg kicks to keep him at pay. I think Ruas hands are decent, they have a little less power than chucks, but the only difference is that chuck has the superman punch, which is a lot easier to land than the flying knee. If chuck had more of a ground game i would use him, i can defend well with him, but i cant use any offense with him on the ground, so i like Rua more. jerkface96

it makes perfect sense lol, i meant chuck has a good ground defense but if i wanted to go for a submission, it would be a lot harder to do since he is generally a striker. and i like Rua more because he seems more well rounded, even though he doesnt have that superman punch, which i found easier to use than the flying knee, what dont you understand Junie, LOl

Yea but what did you say it like this .. and I quote .. "IMO I like Rua more because when I fight with chuck .. " .. that with really throws it off ..

And my lightweight created fighter is going to be Junie Browning and he is going to be amazing ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 jerkface96

CanadianCR

Yea but what did you say it like this .. and I quote .. "IMO I like Rua more because when I fight with chuck .. " .. that with really throws it off ..

And my lightweight created fighter is going to be Junie Browning and he is going to be amazing ..

Haha that was a typo i am sorry, my created fighter will be Jango Balls, and he in fact will be more than amazing haha
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] it makes perfect sense lol, i meant chuck has a good ground defense but if i wanted to go for a submission, it would be a lot harder to do since he is generally a striker. and i like Rua more because he seems more well rounded, even though he doesnt have that superman punch, which i found easier to use than the flying knee, what dont you understand Junie, LOl jerkface96

Haha that was a typo i am sorry, my created fighter will be Jango Balls, and he in fact will be more than amazing haha

Yea he's probably already the king of jugglin' them ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125 jerkface96

CanadianCR

LOL, made my night, man i just Knocked out Chuck, when he tried to throw his Superman Punch Twice, i should move on to using liddel and fighting Rua now lol. But since i said this Chuck will knock me out next game haha
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] Haha that was a typo i am sorry, my created fighter will be Jango Balls, and he in fact will be more than amazing haha jerkface96

LOL, made my night, man i just Knocked out Chuck, when he tried to throw his Superman Punch Twice, i should move on to using liddel and fighting Rua now lol. But since i said this Chuck will knock me out next game haha

:lol: Rua only seems to have kicks ..

Since I enjoy the stand-up I like using Chuck ..

Only use Rua when I'm on a submission learning kick ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 jerkface96

CanadianCR

I think his punches are alright, every time ive used Rua, ive Ko'd chuck just with regular strikes nothing special, you just have to be more catious the way you use him, and watch out for the supermans and over hand rights lol
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] LOL, made my night, man i just Knocked out Chuck, when he tried to throw his Superman Punch Twice, i should move on to using liddel and fighting Rua now lol. But since i said this Chuck will knock me out next game haha jerkface96

I think his punches are alright, every time ive used Rua, ive Ko'd chuck just with regular strikes nothing special, you just have to be more catious the way you use him, and watch out for the supermans and over hand rights lol

I usually knock out Chuck with high kicks ..

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 jerkface96

CanadianCR

Ha thats weird, when i use them on expert, i have to time it just right while chuck is in between a strike, or is moving forward, or when he just gets back up from the ground, im hesitant in using them because alot of the times he just steps back and counters with tthe superman and 7/10 times its a ko lol
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] I think his punches are alright, every time ive used Rua, ive Ko'd chuck just with regular strikes nothing special, you just have to be more catious the way you use him, and watch out for the supermans and over hand rights lol jerkface96

Ha thats weird, when i use them on expert, i have to time it just right while chuck is in between a strike, or is moving forward, or when he just gets back up from the ground, im hesitant in using them because alot of the times he just steps back and counters with tthe superman and 7/10 times its a ko lol

I wear him down, then high kick his head off .. :lol:

Do you ever block low?

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 jerkface96

CanadianCR

Do you ever block low?

naw never, im always blockin the head lol, i think Rua can take body shots better than chuck, im not sure though, but yea im alwyas worried about the KO, and yea i do the same thing as you, i just wear him down with body and leg kicks lol
jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 jerkface96
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="jerkface96"] Ha thats weird, when i use them on expert, i have to time it just right while chuck is in between a strike, or is moving forward, or when he just gets back up from the ground, im hesitant in using them because alot of the times he just steps back and counters with tthe superman and 7/10 times its a ko lol jerkface96

Do you ever block low?

naw never, im always blockin the head lol, i think Rua can take body shots better than chuck, im not sure though, but yea im alwyas worried about the KO, and yea i do the same thing as you, i just wear him down with body and leg kicks lol

The Thai CLinch is sweet also, especially when theyre worn down, i used it on him in the 3rd and he dropped and i got the tko on him.
Timmeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 Timmeus
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts

I prefer Rua's striking style as well and I would just rather fight against Chuck on expert lol even though he has those damn punches that come from nowhere Rua's just annoying with the constant submissions he keeps trying, I need to learn better ways of getting out of them without using to much stamina.

jerkface96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 jerkface96

I prefer Rua's striking style as well and I would just rather fight against Chuck on expert lol even though he has those damn punches that come from nowhere Rua's just annoying with the constant submissions he keeps trying, I need to learn better ways of getting out of them without using to much stamina.

Timmeus
yea seriously i can get out of the leg locks and arm bars easy from rua, but never the kimura or triangle, its infuriating lol, ive beaten Rua once on expert and i escaped everything, it was amazing. but it was once out of like 8 times lol
hyperkass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135 hyperkass
Member since 2009 • 938 Posts

After a few hours kickin back on COD i decided to check out the store, and decided to download a demo.

HAWX Demo.

Dammit was that gooooood.

Im so downloading UFC right now

s40756349

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 s40756349
Member since 2005 • 26 Posts

Is it possible for shogun to throw knees to the head when u have them in the clinch? I try high knees but they only go to body....

jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 jfcundiff
Member since 2007 • 6365 Posts

I think his punches are alright, every time ive used Rua, ive Ko'd chuck just with regular strikes nothing special, you just have to be more catious the way you use him, and watch out for the supermans and over hand rights lol jerkface96

That is the same exact problem I have when I am Shogun. Chuck dodges it and then throws his superman punch.
jfcundiff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 jfcundiff
Member since 2007 • 6365 Posts

Is it possible for shogun to throw knees to the head when u have them in the clinch? I try high knees but they only go to body....

s40756349
Use the right analog stick to control his head.
bigburd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 bigburd
Member since 2004 • 1281 Posts
im freaking loving this game, especially on expert, but if you're playing as Shogun make sure you can connect with head kicks, because if chuck is out of your range and your in the second round, Chuck' s superman punch says your going down.
Doolz2024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#140 Doolz2024
Member since 2007 • 9623 Posts
i was only going to buy fnr4, but now i'm buying this game too. i've played the demo several times, and it's great. btw, anyone know what's up with being able to score ko's with a jab? yes a JAB. i was shogun and knocked liddel out with a jab...his mouthpiece went flying and then the announcers were like, it's all over! i was like, wtf? i just ko'ed him with a jab :lol:
Silverdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 Silverdragon17
[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]i was only going to buy fnr4, but now i'm buying this game too. i've played the demo several times, and it's great. btw, anyone know what's up with being able to score ko's with a jab? yes a JAB. i was shogun and knocked liddel out with a jab...his mouthpiece went flying and then the announcers were like, it's all over! i was like, wtf? i just ko'ed him with a jab :lol:

Well it's only suppose to work if your pressing the analog towards the opponent. The tutorial says weak strikes can't cause K.Os. (Any strike without analog movement)
Timmeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Timmeus
Member since 2007 • 1136 Posts

[QUOTE="Doolz2024"]i was only going to buy fnr4, but now i'm buying this game too. i've played the demo several times, and it's great. btw, anyone know what's up with being able to score ko's with a jab? yes a JAB. i was shogun and knocked liddel out with a jab...his mouthpiece went flying and then the announcers were like, it's all over! i was like, wtf? i just ko'ed him with a jab :lol:Silverdragon17
Well it's only suppose to work if your pressing the analog towards the opponent. The tutorial says weak strikes can't cause K.Os. (Any strike without analog movement)

If you land a strike as a counter it does a lot more damage, I've managed to get KOs within a few second of the first round, even on expert, just because I landed them just when they threw a big strike and I've also been KO'd that way a few times as well.

Some of Shogun strong punches are jabs.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 CanadianCR

So I turned on the Stamina Meter so I could see how it works .. studied it for two fights and I must say if you plan it right you can submit Chuck a little easier.

When he is in the red, either from throwing punches or stuffing takedowns .. take him down, make transitions to keep his stamina down then attempt a submission .. make sure you are in the green with your stamina.

Helps a little bit .. stamina can play a huge role ..

Silverdragon17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Silverdragon17

So I turned on the Stamina Meter so I could see how it works .. studied it for two fights and I must say if you plan it right you can submit Chuck a little easier.

When he is in the red, either from throwing punches or stuffing takedowns .. take him down, make transitions to keep his stamina down then attempt a submission .. make sure you are in the green with your stamina.

CanadianCR
Good to know. Seems like a lot of people are going to be really good at the game before it is released.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#145 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

Im still kind of mad that Matt Hamil wont be in the game i thought he would have been a must i mean his story is just inspirational and Clay Guida too i mean hes a very popular fighter and a very GREAT fighter too

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

Silverdragon17

Good to know. Seems like a lot of people are going to be really good at the game before it is released.

Well they did release it pretty early .. maybe they wanted feedback on anything they could fix.

But yes there are going to be a lot of intense online battles .. ;)

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 CanadianCR

Im still kind of mad that Matt Hamil wont be in the game i thought he would have been a must i mean his story is just inspirational and Clay Guida too i mean hes a very popular fighter and a very GREAT fighter too

NuKkU

Clay should be in for sure .. but hopefully they have his hair, and I'll just create him ..

I'm making Junie Browning as soon as possible .. :)

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 NuKkU

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

CanadianCR

Clay should be in for sure .. but hopefully they have his hair, and I'll just create him ..

Im more mad about Matt then Clay clay isnt one of my most favorite fighters but I love Matt Hamil how can they not have them in there hes a great fighter

and I HATE JUNIE BROWNING he shouldnt even be in the sport with his anger management problems im so glad he lost his last fight he should have gotten thrown out of the house on the ultimate fighter

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

NuKkU

and I HATE JUNIE BROWNING he shouldnt even be in the sport with his anger management problems im so glad he lost his last fight he should have gotten thrown out of the house on the ultimate fighter

This is why I like him .. because he brought something worth watching to the house .. those guys were all douches .. did you really think that Krystoff prank of all the dinner ware outside was funny? Junie was fun to watch, and he does have the talent. He just doesn't seem to want to be a fighter sometimes.

When he fought his first fight after the show against Dave Kaplan, he looked like a different person .. but when he fought Cole, he looked liked the kid who fought Effrain .. he didn't look like he wanted to be there .. **** Cole and his brown belt, Junie will beat him one day .. :evil:

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 NuKkU

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

This is why I like him .. because he brought something worth watching to the house .. those guys were all douches .. did you really think that Krystoff prank of all the dinner ware outside was funny? Junie was fun to watch, and he does have the talent. He just doesn't seem to want to be a fighter sometimes.

When he fought his first fight after the show against Dave Kaplan, he looked like a different person .. but when he fought Cole, he looked liked the kid who fought Effrain .. he didn't look like he wanted to be there .. **** Cole and his brown belt, Junie will beat him one day .. :evil:

I thought Krystoff was funny it was so dumb it was funny but Junie is just plain dumb ur getting the chance of a lifetime and ur being dumb like that its just plain sad hes should be thrown out just to teach him a lesson hes a good fighter but still his attitude i hate hes cockey but yet he lost his last fight too a average fighter and is still talking trash