• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Nirogol
Member since 2015 • 511 Posts

WTF?!

This is really pisses me off, i thought that the Pro is good product which is came in a bad timing (Too Soon) but now this?! new console every two years? what this is a cellphone?

Sony is really becoming a money juicer if this is true.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7270 Posts

Sony's been upfront about this, and years ago said there may not ever be a real PS5, just updates to their hardware every few years. I think someone from MS said there may not be traditional generations going forward, so they are probably going to do this as well. And yes, they all cite the success of the cellphone business model as their reasoning.

Sorry dude, this is just the world we live in now.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#3 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Good, five years is perfect. Pro buyers were fucking idiots.

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 wildhoney66
Member since 2008 • 324 Posts

i just bought my PS4 last year i didn't buy the pro though. i thought **** it i'll take the normal one i don't own a 4K tv. and now another system i'm sorry but this is just to damn soon. it's i agree them being greedy motherfuckers. at least with the PS4 they waited longer than 5 fucking years.

Valgaav_219

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#5 Valgaav_219
Member since 2017 • 3129 Posts

@wildhoney66: I won't be buying a PS4 Pro either. I don't own a 4k tv either and all of my PS4 games look great in 1080P. I can't complain at all. I really don't see the point tbh

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 wildhoney66

i did think about it waiting for the Pro though and i don't own a 4K tv my tv is a great tv it's about 5 years old though and it's still to new and i'm NOT buying a new tv just cause i want my games to look good. besides i have always cared more about the games than how they look anyways. i may buy a One S or a Scorpio though. i'm a playstation fan at heart but i do like Xbox. i am thinking about just saying **** it and get the one S. cause like i said i don't own a 4K tv and it's not that big of a deal anyways. i just wish they'd release the price and if they are going to lower the price to the one S too. cause it did piss me off that after i fucking bought my PS4 last year they granted a few months later announced they were going to be doing that. oh that still pisses me off. now if Sony had said listen we are going to lower it this year than i would have fucking waited. i just hope that Microsoft doesn't copy Sony in that aspect

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nirogol

PS4 Pro buyers aren't stupid, some people want to play games in 4K, some want to buy newest and the best console and didn't do it when the regular PS4 were out, the answer that the who bought the Pro is stupid is stupid itself.

it won't stop at the next console that will be (or won't) in 2018, it's becoming a new way of marketing and it's should make us all console gamers worry.

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 wildhoney66

you forgot one thing too my friend, when the PS4 1st came out many bought it thinking it was going to be better than it turned out to be. i don't own a pro like i said already, but i've heard it was nothing but shit and very underpowered compared to the scorpio which to me sounds like a rush job wanting to make money while they can before that comes out this fall. i have no idea if i'm right or not or even if the pro is shit or not. as for those who buy it today? people like you said want the best system out there and i'm sure it's still very easy to find the original PS4 to buy new if they really want it.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Nirogol

@wildhoney66 said:

you forgot one thing too my friend, when the PS4 1st came out many bought it thinking it was going to be better than it turned out to be. i don't own a pro like i said already, but i've heard it was nothing but shit and very underpowered compared to the scorpio which to me sounds like a rush job wanting to make money while they can before that comes out this fall. i have no idea if i'm right or not or even if the pro is shit or not. as for those who buy it today? people like you said want the best system out there and i'm sure it's still very easy to find the original PS4 to buy new if they really want it.

Listen, this is becoming a PS4 Pro VS. PS4 topic, this is not the issue here! the pro is a powerful machine that runs games beautifully!

my point is that this hole consoles world is changing and becoming disgusting in my opinion, i know i don't have to buy the best and the newest console every time, and i won't switch my PS4 Pro so soon even if sony call it PS5 or PS-i don't f**ing care...but the fact that the new consoles frequency is so high it's somthing that never happened before.

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#10 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

@wildhoney66 said:

i just bought my PS4 last year i didn't buy the pro though. i thought **** it i'll take the normal one i don't own a 4K tv. and now another system i'm sorry but this is just to damn soon. it's i agree them being greedy motherfuckers. at least with the PS4 they waited longer than 5 fucking years.

So would you be pissed off if you bought a ps3 7 years in and the ps4 then came out a year later?

Of course not, you are a late buyer, deal with it =w=

KOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KOD
Member since 2016 • 2754 Posts

Expect it from now on.

As long as consumers demand these "traditional" consoles, while theyve also gone the direction of merely mimicking PCs, Sony and MS will be there to rip off the consumer every chance they get by releasing a new console every couple years. 3 in 5 years.... thats pretty absurd.

soul_starter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 soul_starter
Member since 2013 • 1377 Posts

I still have quite a few games to get through this gen and if my busy shedule it will be probably take me a couple years...I hate this type of business practice but I'm not a sucker for it so I dont mind.

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wildhoney66

1stly i never buy the system when it 1st comes out at all. i bought my PS2 in (2009) really only for one reason Ghostbusters the video game at that time had come out and i wanted it. plus it was only $50 bucks i think i bought it for and that's not bad ya know? a year later i bought the pS3 cause i think i saw certain games out that i wanted. i wasn't a hard core playstation fan until i bought my PS3. and so when they said they weren't releasing the PS4 for 3 years in (2010) i was excited as hell because that meant i didn't have to rush out and worry about new games on another system to get i got to enjoy it longer and i still love my PS3 in fact.

plus it was a good run on how long the PS3 at that time had come out by the time the PS4 had come out. i was watching well listening to a stream and someone on there made a good point. and this was tonight by the way, they said that if Sony is Smart they won't release the PS5 next year because they put the pro out plus the 1TB and i forget what else, the thing that i agree on is when they said that if they aren't careful they will do what Genesis did back in the day and over saturate the market with various systems and it pretty much killed them by doing that. and i do agree with that. they were guessing that in (2019) the PS5 will come out and that's a bit better than coming out with one next year. that'd be 6 years since the PS4 came out and that's how long it took for the PS3 to come out. and i don't want to come out with one for a couple years because there's so many games that are exclusives that i want to play/buy that aren't out yet or are already out. such as Spider man and i'm still waiting to see what that will be released but on that i have no doubt will be revealed at E3 i'm sure. it's not always coming to the party in a manner of speaking late.

ChasinTheTrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ChasinTheTrane
Member since 2017 • 63 Posts

Keep in mind that this isn't coming from Sony, but from an analyst who's had a pretty good track record. I don't consider the PS4 Pro a "new" console, so five years is reasonable.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Nirogol

@chasinthetrane said:

Keep in mind that this isn't coming from Sony, but from an analyst who's had a pretty good track record. I don't consider the PS4 Pro a "new" console, so five years is reasonable.

Sony will never rush to announce new console because doing it will slow the recent console sales down, and again, i can see why people go there but the recent PS4 Pro isn't the issue here, the Pro is a great console.

it's the future that looks like a fighting ring between Microsoft and Sony, this arms race will certainly progress the gaming industry forward, but will leave are all pockets empty.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

2018 sounds about right, even though it's not officially coming from Sony. That's why the PS4 pro was never on my radar because I knew Sony would be announcing a new console in 2018 or 2019.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GTR12
Member since 2006 • 13490 Posts

You guys believe an analyst... lol

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Nirogol

@GTR12 said:

He's reliable...wish he's wrong.

ChasinTheTrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ChasinTheTrane
Member since 2017 • 63 Posts

Sony supported the PS3 for quite some time after the PS4 was released. They still give PS3 titles for PS Plus, right? I don't see any cause for concern here.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Nirogol

@chasinthetrane said:

Sony supported the PS3 for quite some time after the PS4 was released. They still give PS3 titles for PS Plus, right? I don't see any cause for concern here.

How what you just wrote here is connected to the post my friend? who complained about sony's console backward support?

Sony now have console that runs 4K games! (and if it's native or not i don't give a damn), releasing another console with better hardware because Microsoft is expected to release a superpower 4K native console is just a stupid "who's got bigger" competition.

like i said, this competition will probably enhance the gaming world in wide spectrum of aspects, but it's getting forward a bit too fast in my opinion.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GTR12

@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

Blame the people who bought a PS4P, they said yes to wanting a new console every 3 years.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Nirogol

@GTR12 said:
@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

Blame the people who bought a PS4P, they said yes to wanting a new console every 3 years.

No, i shouldn't blame those people (me among them), as those people wanted to buy a new console with new 4K capability after the last model were 3 years old!

this is not the case here, the gap of the releasing time, and the hardware upgrades just don't justify a new console yet.

(again if rumors are true of course)

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 GTR12

@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

No, i shouldn't blame those people (me among them), as those people wanted to buy a new console with new 4K capability after the last model were 3 years old!

this is not the case here, the gap of the releasing time, and the hardware upgrades just don't justify a new console yet.

I couldn't give a damn about you then, you said yes to an "upgraded" console, you said yes to a mid-gen upgrade, and you said yes to a non-4k console (my opinion).

Yet when someone talks of a new console, 2 years after the PS4P is released, you complain, you're just a hypocrite, cos you wanted to the $500 4k(ant) of a console to last longer...

The developers can't even do 1080p/60 yet you wanted 4k.

How do you know if the upcoming hardware doesn't justify a new console? do you have a crystal ball, time machine or something that lets you see into the future?

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Nirogol

@GTR12 said:
@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

I couldn't give a damn about you then, you said yes to an "upgraded" console, you said yes to a mid-gen upgrade, and you said yes to a non-4k console (my opinion).

Yet when someone talks of a new console, 2 years after the PS4P is released, you complain, you're just a hypocrite, cos you wanted to the $500 4k(ant) of a console to last longer...

How do you know if the upcoming hardware doesn't justify a new console? do you have a crystal ball, time machine or something that lets you see into the future?

I said yes to better console 3 years after the last were out, you can call it mid-gen, half-gen it doesn't matter, and yes one of the reasons i've bought it is because i wanted a console that will last longer, it's not making me an hypocrite by complaining about new console so soon, it makes me wise buyer who's gonna think twice before he purchases his next console, and this is what we all should do.

about the second part, i'll answer you in the same pleasant cynical spirit of yours which i have to say i like most of the times, what do think that will be in the next console that will justify it's buying? it will have a laser robots that will come out and fight beside you? it will be a hologram and we will play with our hands as a controllers? oh i know it will contain a flight ticket to the moon to play a real space shooting games! you are far wiser than that, what a console that will come out in a year and half from now could be so exciting???? a native 4K? no thanks.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By GTR12

@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

I said yes to better console 3 years after the last were out, you can call it mid-gen, half-gen it doesn't matter, and yes one of the reasons i've bought it is because i wanted a console that will last longer, it's not making me an hypocrite by complaining about new console so soon, it makes me wise buyer who's gonna think twice before he purchases his next console, and this is what we all should do.

about the second part, i'll answer you in the same pleasant cynical spirit of yours which i have to say i like most of the times, what do think that will be in the next console that will justify it's buying? it will have a laser robots that will come out and fight beside you? it will be a hologram and we will play with our hands as a controllers? oh i know it will contain a flight ticket to the moon to play a real space shooting games! you are far wiser than that, what a console that will come out in a year and half from now could be so exciting???? a native 4K? no thanks.

So you just owned yourself, you dont want native 4k yet you bought a PS4P for "a better console and 4k capability". It doesn't make you wise, it makes you look dumb.

Yes to PS4.5, 3 years after PS4.

No to PS5, 2 years after PS4.5, 5 years after PS4.

I got a solution for you, buy a PS5.5 in 2021.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Nirogol

@GTR12 said:
@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

So you just owned yourself, you dont want native 4k yet you bought a PS4P for "a better console and 4k capability". It doesn't make you wise, it makes you look dumb.

Cos i don't give a sh*t if The 4K is native or not, new console for native 4K? you are the dumb here who call it an upgrade.

and yes 3 years it not two years, if the PS5 will out at the end of 2019 - start of 2020 i'll accept it, mid 2018 is a joke, and it's stupid answer to Microsoft, period! without Microsoft's new console you would wait 7 years from the original PS4 so it's outcome of circumstances.

you pionting your finger to the Pro buyers as is their fault, you are probably too naive to see the future, that it will become an annual upgrade just like cellphone.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 GTR12

@nirogol said:
@GTR12 said:

Cos i don't give a sh*t if The 4K is native or not, new console for native 4K? you are the dumb here who call it an upgrade.

and yes 3 years it not two years, if the PS5 will out at the end of 2019 - start of 2020 i'll accept it, mid 2018 is a joke, and it's stupid answer to Microsoft, period! without Microsoft's new console you would wait 7 years from the original PS4 so it's outcome of circumstances.

you pionting your finger to the Pro buyers as is their fault, you are probably too naive to see the future, that it will become an annual upgrade just like cellphone.

Then why did you buy the PS4P? you wanted 4k and now you dont? and you supported the business model of upgrading annually, not me. Keep back-tracking on what you said though, you wanted the better PS4 for longevity, yet now you complain.

Its never mid-year, look at the PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4, its always the end-of-the-year.

It is the pro buyers' fault, they wanted a mid-gen upgrade, the rest of us were happy. You voted with your wallets for an annual upgrade, so Sony are giving you an annual upgrade.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Nirogol

You simply refuse to understand my point dear friend.

mid-gen, half-gen i don't care!!! the PS4 Pro was innovating upgrade! this console is giving you an upgrade that can justify the purchase!

it runs new technology it brings a new resolution from full-HD to 4K, it's good, it's innovating, it's breakthrough.

now what a new upgrade will bring??? what new upgrade will justify buying a new console? can you convince me that the idea of making a new console so soon isn't fighting with Microsoft?

what's the rush?? it looks fine to you to make new console for small change like making the 4K a native? what could a new console bring to us beside that? 8K? this is my point.

the new technology and feature that will be out in 1.5 years from now, when we already have console that runs 4K (the name doesn't matter) don't justify a new console yet!

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

You girls are getting your panties all in a bunch over some no name analyst who's guessing a new system might come out next year, it could just be a slim ps4 pro or it could be nothing because an analyst guessing at something isn't an absolute lol. Just calm down now ok.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Nirogol

@vfighter said:

You girls are getting your panties all in a bunch over some no name analyst who's guessing a new system might come out next year, it could just be a slim ps4 pro or it could be nothing because an analyst guessing at something isn't an absolute lol. Just calm down now ok.

It's just a healthy, deep, philosophical discussion about what if...as i've mentioned in alot of my replies here. Ps4 Pro slim is more logical move from sony.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 GTR12

@nirogol said:

the new technology and feature that will be out in 1.5 years from now, when we already have console that runs 4K (the name doesn't matter) don't justify a new console yet!

1.5 years in technology terms is a long time, the PS4Poo is not innovative or a breakthrough, its a fucking upgrade, understand that.

No consumer gaming product can do 4k yet. Think whatever you want, but its a fact.

Basically you created a topic with an alluring heading to get people to read it, when you, yourself think its a PS4PS(lim).

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Nirogol

@GTR12 said:

Basically you created a topic with an alluring heading to get people to read it, when you, yourself think its a PS4PS(lim).

Huh?! you know what? you've helped me alot here in some topics before, but you are an embarrassing, strange person, you reaching odd conclusions from nothing. and this will be my last reply to your stupidity, beacuse you enjoying of making this super legitimate discussion to a filthy argument, have a nice day.

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GTR12

@nirogol: Right...I'm the strange one...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10439 Posts
@nirogol said:

You simply refuse to understand my point dear friend.

mid-gen, half-gen i don't care!!! the PS4 Pro was innovating upgrade! this console is giving you an upgrade that can justify the purchase!

it runs new technology it brings a new resolution from full-HD to 4K, it's good, it's innovating, it's breakthrough.

now what a new upgrade will bring??? what new upgrade will justify buying a new console? can you convince me that the idea of making a new console so soon isn't fighting with Microsoft?

what's the rush?? it looks fine to you to make new console for small change like making the 4K a native? what could a new console bring to us beside that? 8K? this is my point.

if you don't support short console release cycles you shouldn't have bought the pro. the pro isn't "innovating" or a breakthrough. it's a modest improvement over the original ps4. a "wise buyer" should know that.

as for what can a new upgrade bring, there's all kinds of technical improvements sony could make that would justify a new console. it's not just about max resolution it supports. better hardware might actually support true 4k.

this thread reeks of a mixture of hypocrisy and ignorance

RAMPAGEV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By RAMPAGEV
Member since 2017 • 30 Posts

Spend that shit, spend that check and get it right back

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

I feel somehow your avatar is applicable here. Red pill, blue pill kinda thing.....

....you are beginning to see the truth....

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Nirogol

@Macutchi said:
@nirogol said:

if you don't support short console release cycles you shouldn't have bought the pro. the pro isn't "innovating" or a breakthrough. it's a modest improvement over the original ps4. a "wise buyer" should know that.

as for what can a new upgrade bring, there's all kinds of technical improvements sony could make that would justify a new console. it's not just about max resolution it supports. better hardware might actually support true 4k.

Again, and again and again...it's not about the release cycles, it's about the new features that justify a new console, the difference between "modest" and "breakthrough" to you is the number of GB ram? the GPU power? a new PS5 will be innovating to you if it will have native 4K when you have a console that runs games in 4K? a new PS5 in a year and a half from now will be a stupidity when you have the Pro, no matter if i purchased it or no, i'm super objective in this case!

my point is that the releasing of new console at the aspect of time ratio doesn't justify new console yet, and as the other embarrassing fool here who searched for fighting and slandered me, if this thread reeks you, you can move on the next one. it's fine...

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Nirogol

@pyro1245 said:

I feel somehow your avatar is applicable here. Red pill, blue pill kinda thing.....

....you are beginning to see the truth....

Hmm...i didnt really got your point, but if you say so...i'll take that as a compliment with your permission.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#39 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@nirogol:

Neither company said that they deliberately want to treat consoles like graphics cards so chill! Seriously, you see a suped up version of Xbox and PS4 and suddenly everyone thinks that's the new trend. I don't see why. Pro and Scorpio are for elitist gamers and they are not meant to outlive the original versions.

pyro1245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 pyro1245
Member since 2003 • 9397 Posts

@nirogol:

I was just thinking that these companies usually don't have consumers best interests in mind when they make decisions. Money juicer is more than likely accurate. I wouldn't even be surprised if the phrase 'money juicer' came up during the meeting when Sony made the decision to release the Pro.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nirogol

@killered3 said:

@nirogol:

Neither company said that they deliberately want to treat consoles like graphics cards so chill! Seriously, you see a suped up version of Xbox and PS4 and suddenly everyone thinks that's the new trend. I don't see why. Pro and Scorpio are for elitist gamers and they are not meant to outlive the original versions.

I'm calm and everything is fine :) but the companies don't have to say it, you can see it clearly by their actions (again if this new intended console is a new one).

and to your main things, basically it's another way of looking at it, i'm ambivalent to this, you can see those upgrades as marketing for professional gamers, and live with peace about it, you can think it's just a blessed improvement and any new console that out is making this industry better, i think it's pure system wars, and if Microsoft would let's assume want to release new console in 2022, Sony would have no problem to stay quiet until than.

nepu7supastar7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#42 nepu7supastar7
Member since 2007 • 6773 Posts

@nirogol:

Well in that case, there's really only one way to find out and that's by seeing how well these upgrades do and what they unveil in the future. In the meantime, saying anything about it already being the new law of the land for the game industry is just jumping the gun. They're not the only ones who have released super versions of their consoles in history.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Macutchi

@nirogol said:
@Macutchi said:
@nirogol said:

my point is that the releasing of new console at the aspect of time ratio don't justify new console yet, and as the other embarrassing fool here who searched for fighting and slandered me, if this thread reeks you, you can move on the next one. it's fine...

the original ps4 was released in 2013. the article says the new one is due in 2018. that's a pretty fair release cycle.

they'll continue to support the ps4, so people who bought the pro for the better ps4 experience are happy, but people like yourself who bought the pro because you thought it was a "breakthrough" and assumed it was technically powerful enough to delay the release of the ps5 or the next gen sony console will be left disappointed.

and it's not just about time, or the "aspect of time ratio," whatever that is, it's about their main competitor, who beat them convincingly (and somewhat unexpectedly) last gen, and how they're regrouping and relaunching a new and much more powerful console. it stands to reason that sony will probably want to respond to that, particularly when the scorpio will have almost a full year head start against sony's new console

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nirogol

@pyro1245 said:

@nirogol:

I was just thinking that these companies usually don't have consumers best interests in mind when they make decisions. Money juicer is more than likely accurate. I wouldn't even be surprised if the phrase 'money juicer' came up during the meeting when Sony made the decision to release the Pro.

Totally, the main reason for this consoles rain that might fall above us in the years to come is a pure capitalistic move, and the PS4 Pro could be the opening shot to this, completely with you about this.

and like i wrote before, i've bought the PS4 Pro, there's no hypocrisy here, only recognition that maybe even myself gave the contribution to this situation by buying it, i surely didn't thought that this will start a new console every two years fashion.

maybe the Pro sales showed to Sony that they can juice us, and yet it has nothing to the fact that the Pro itself without any prejudice, is a wonderful machine, it's a pity that people here can't see that there's no hypocrisy here, the opposite, there's a super objective gamer that only starts to get worry about a new move that will hurt us eventually.

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nirogol

@Macutchi said:
@nirogol said:
@Macutchi said:
@nirogol said:

the original ps4 was released in 2013. the article says the new one is due in 2018. that's a pretty fair release cycle.

they'll continue to support the ps4, so people who bought the pro for the better ps4 experience are happy, but people like yourself who bought the pro because you thought it was a "breakthrough" and assumed it was technically powerful enough to delay the release of the ps5 or the next gen sony console will be left disappointed.

and it's not just about time, or the "aspect of time ratio," whatever that is, it's about their main competitor, who beat them convincingly (and somewhat unexpectedly) last gen, and how they're regrouping and relaunching a new and much more powerful console. it stands to reason that sony will probably want to respond to that, particularly when the scorpio will have almost a full year head start against sony's new console

Our main disagreement is that you don't see the Pro as a legitimate console, it's just a stupid upgrade that shouldn't effect the next console release date, you are wrong! you counting the original PS4 life cycle and ignoring the fact that Sony has a better console, that makes the next console upgrade delayed because of it, not seeing it is stupidity bro.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Macutchi

@nirogol said:
@Macutchi said:
@nirogol said:
@Macutchi said:
@nirogol said:

Our main disagreement is that you don't see the Pro as a legitimate console, it's just a stupid upgrade that shouldn't effect the next console release date, you are wrong! you counting the original PS4 life cycle and ignoring the fact that Sony has a better console, that makes the next console upgrade delayed because of it, not seeing it is stupidity bro.

you're wrong pal. i don't see the pro as illegitimate or a stupid upgrade. it serves a purpose. and it's more powerful than the ps4. it's just not massively more powerful. and it's certainly not the successor to the ps4.

the ps4 was not the ps3 pro. as a wise buyer you should've been aware of what the pro represents. and you should have recognised the danger that, with the far more powerful scorpio on the horizon, a playstation to match that power or better it might not be that far away

Nirogol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nirogol

@Macutchi: As a wise buyer how you've got the notion that i didn't? how you got to this conclusion? who thought it's a PS4 successor ?? it serves a purpose like you said and it's more powerful than the original one and healthy logic means it will delay the next console, because the power that should have been invested in the new console already invested in that one (approximately).

and claiming that "scorpio on the horizon" as another reason to make the PS4 Pro even less legitimate purchase is nonsense.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Macutchi
@nirogol said:

@Macutchi: As a wise buyer how you've got the notion that i didn't? how you got to this conclusion? who thought it's a PS4 successor ?? it serves a purpose like you said and it's more powerful than the original one and healthy logic means it will delay the next console, because the power that should have been invested in the new console already invested in that one (approximately).

and claiming that "scorpio on the horizon" as another reason to make the PS4 Pro even less legitimate purchase is nonsense.

yeah i didn't say that.

just like when you said our main disagreement was i didn't see the pro as a legit console.

your grasp of logic is anything but "healthy"

GTR12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 GTR12

@Macutchi: Just give up, and let him live in fantasy world. He assumed the PS4P would delay the new consoles, and is a breakthrough/innovative but he doesn't grasp the logic of his arguments.

Celsius765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50 Celsius765
Member since 2005 • 2417 Posts

You guys are making me ponder getting a slim and I already put money on a pro on layaway