The Last of Us Not working (Downloaded from PSN STORE)

hashsohail1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 hashsohail1
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello Lovely Peeps,

I bought Last of us from PSN STORE online last week and totally enjoying the game but today on chapter ESCAPING THE CITY When Louise and Ellie meet these new Guy and his son the game gets stuck, the second the tank crosses out of the window the caracters script stop playing as in audio is not there anymore and then the other rooms are just Bright sky from floor to ceiling.

I have tried playing the game by signing out of PSN aswell but no luck.

What i did today then is that i bought a Physical Disc of LOU (as i was really anxious to carry on the game) and i tried to play the game, it asked for the update i skipped it and tried to load the saved game, then the game just stucks at loading point and it doesent go anymore, just the spores flying around on black screen.

Any suggestions what might have gone wrong?

Its 26 GIG of LOU downloaded from PSN STORE and i have already completed 7 hours of gameplay, but what went wrong? does the downloaded Games from PSN STORE gets corrupted or something?

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 0

#2 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14495 Posts

Data may be corrupt or PS3 is overheating. Try giving it a break if the latter - worst case, delete the TLOU game data (not save data) and redownload from PSN. I imagine it'll take a few hours if it comes to that.

rgallard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rgallard
Member since 2008 • 215 Posts

I had a problem with tlou too, and deleting the game data didn't work to resolve it. Then I saw a "corrupted data" file in the "game" folder (where downloaded pan games go). Once I deleted this I reloaded the game and everything worked fine.

hashsohail1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 hashsohail1

@rgallard said:

I had a problem with tlou too, and deleting the game data didn't work to resolve it. Then I saw a "corrupted data" file in the "game" folder (where downloaded pan games go). Once I deleted this I reloaded the game and everything worked fine.

thanks for the reply mate, no i dont have anything corrupted on my ps3.

It was working fine but all of a sudden now its just being real pain right in the buttocks.

Does any one else had the same issue and anyone else experienced resolving it.

its 26gig of data i just dont want to delete the game straight away and download it all over again and what if it dont work again :///

is there anyway to fix any corrupt file, can the save file be corrupted too?

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By elkoldo
Member since 2009 • 1832 Posts
@hashsohail1 said:

I bought Last of us from PSN STORE online last week and totally enjoying the game but today on chapter ESCAPING THE CITY When Louise and Ellie meet these new Guy

Who the **** is Louise ? Ellie never meat such a person.There was only one Luise , who Tommy knew before the plague.In the night the earth ended ,Tommy ,Joel and Sarah drove past his farm and Tommy wished he was alright.The story never spoke of any other Louise.So I ask again ,who the **** is your Louise ?!

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#6 _Judas_
Member since 2004 • 785 Posts

@elkoldo: could it be someone from the dlc?

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 elkoldo

@_Judas_: No that ain't it either.Ellie, Riley and a fatally wounded Joel are the only characters in Left Behind.Plus TC mentioned he's already seven hours into the game,which means he's playing the main game.Left Behind is beaten in 5 hours at the very most.

I think by Louise he meant Joel ; given the context of the chapter he's stuck at.

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 _Judas_

lol, how the hell did he get Louise from Joel!? Come on.. I can understand Joe....to some extent James, but Louise?!

elkoldo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 elkoldo

@_Judas_: They do have an "L" in common ;)

_Judas_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 _Judas_

@elkoldo: Such a great game, though.

@hashsohail1: what happened to your corrupted save game? Did you have to start the game over? Not that that is such a disappointment. Must admit - I still get a quiver in my lower lip when listening to that "intro" theme.

hashsohail1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By hashsohail1

@elkoldo: lollll

my bad it was JOEL***********************************************************

I fixed the issue, what i did was i downloaded someone else save file who has completed 100%.

and started playing from the chapter Escape the city and it worked fine :////

Playing the game now, in the radio tower :D

gurgel2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 gurgel2
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

I have the exact same problem. Stuck in the appartment where i meet the dad + son. Cannot view items in inventory either.. (gives loading icon that doesnt stop).