So I finally got my platinum...

• 117 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BZSIN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 BZSIN
Member since 2005 • 7889 Posts
[QUOTE="BZSIN"][QUOTE="zmbi_gmr"]

All he said is he finally earned a platinum trophy. lol. if your going to quote a comment it would be nice if the entire comment is quoted or ones words can easily look as foolish as the partial comment that you quoted me on.

zmbi_gmr

Wow, way to take it serious.

nah your right. i guess i did take your comment a little to seriously. i wasn't sure if your comment was just a little fuel added to this pathetic denji fire. my bad. i did get a laugh out of what i had wrote after you quoted me.

It's cool, it happens. Kinda hard to tell someone's tone through text sometimes.

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#102 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
I try and try, but I just can't seem to bring myself to complete single play campaigns. Im more of a online person; I play COD, Resistance 2 and MGO reguarly online but have yet to finish MGS4 or Resistance 2. The few games I've ever completed was: Ratchet and Clank series, COD series, LittleBigPlanet, prince of Persias leading up to the newest and Uncharted ;)
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#103 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts
[QUOTE="BZSIN"][QUOTE="zmbi_gmr"]

All he said is he finally earned a platinum trophy. lol. if your going to quote a comment it would be nice if the entire comment is quoted or ones words can easily look as foolish as the partial comment that you quoted me on.

Ultrabeatdown55

Wow, way to take it serious.

This guy seems to be serious with everything... Has to lighten up.

Indeed lol

Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"][QUOTE="Scianix-Black"]

lol, Don't say that, it scares me.

I just finished the game on normal without shooting and so now I'm just working on getting those stunt trophies and the hard mode one.

Speedruns come later.

Scianix-Black

I can't beat the second chapter Speedrun. Good luck because I have been at it for weeks.

Man.. now I'm having doubts.. well, if I beat it on the first try, I'll be sure to rub it in your face! :D

:P

Make sure to record it :lol:
zmbi_gmr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 zmbi_gmr
Member since 2008 • 3590 Posts

I love these topics.It truly shows how worthless some people can be on this forum.Hey Zmbi_gmr,guess what.TROPHEY UNLOCKED.Nobody cares.You have earned this lovely prize for typing a bunch of stuff that quite frankly people really don't care about.Now do you want to go for the OMG that was hard trophy and head into system wars with me and see who comes out alive?K1LLR3175

First, I am not the type of gamer that cares over a trophey collection. Second, I could have swore that your profile shows that you care about the good of all men and women blah blah blah, but here you are sticking up for someone that made a cruel comment to someone for no reason. I'm done making a big deal over what denji said, and i apologise to all of those that don't care for what this thread has turned into. Don't think that I started this crap though. All I did was call someone out for a lame comment. Well I gotta go, but I would love to continue this later Killer.

filipino_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#107 filipino_boy
Member since 2004 • 1190 Posts

Congrats TC. I got mine in Rock Band 2. Since I love playing that game, I didn't have to go out of my way for any of the trophies, with the exception of the Endless Setlist trophies (which were killer).

Now, I'm not sure if I'm going to kill myself for a platinum again. I'm just glad that there's no "0" count anywhere on my trophies anymore :P

SuikoGremio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 SuikoGremio
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts
So I just got my first platinum in Uncharted and damn it was brutal but I finally got it. Sorry, but had to brag a little. Anyone else got a platinum or two? What or which games?CONMAN999PS
Nice man! That's my only Platinum Trophy for right now too. LBP I'm close, just need an idea for a level to create. Burnout: Paradise I am close, but I think I need a camera for the PS3... Resistance 2 I still need the 10,000 kills and to do some minor stuff I didn't do in single player campaign.
1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts
I don't have any Platinum's.:( I don't have the time or patience to try to earn one.
N9ne-xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#110 N9ne-xx
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

I pretty much got platinum for uncharted, just need to beat the game on crushing, that won't be long since no more treasures so it'll be quick, uhhh im planning to do it for Resistance 2 but if i don't i don't doesn't matter. lol

munu9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#111 munu9
Member since 2004 • 11109 Posts

I don't yet. Trophies are lame. They're a flat-out rip-off of Achievements and there's absolutely no sense of accomplishment in getting them to me. I'm not a Microsoft fanboy, but even a Sony fanboy would know that.

Stil, I do have quite a bit of trophies, though not many of them were intentional.

Tikicobra
I hate when people complain about how sony should match microsoft in something but then complain how it's a rip off! If sony wanted to match the achievement feature with XBL, what the hell were they suppose to do? Plus Trophies are somewhat different because they're different levels of them such as bronze and gold. Achievements are just points. I think it would be feel a lot more fulfilling getting a gold trophy than simply getting a 100 point achievement. Because not matter how many trophies you have, you probably don't have many gold, that goes double for a platinum trophy like this guy has.
polishkid99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#112 polishkid99
Member since 2007 • 4787 Posts
i only have bronze and silver trophies, and about 2 gold :P
StrmRidr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 StrmRidr
Member since 2007 • 496 Posts
I have one and it's in Rock Band 2
agentzero23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 agentzero23
Member since 2008 • 921 Posts

I'm going for platinum in Resistance 2 Carnikoid85

I just got Platinum for Resistance 2

man 10,000 kill trophy takes forever:D

canana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#115 canana
Member since 2006 • 14796 Posts
Congratulations! I have Uncharted and Burnout Paradise.
king23_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#116 king23_
Member since 2007 • 18169 Posts
I have one and it's in Rock Band 2StrmRidr
That means you would've had to play the Endless Setlist 2 like 5 times or something like that, 1 of them without ever pausing. :o Now that's something I won't attempt...let's see....EVER.
TelcharXI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 TelcharXI
Member since 2006 • 1189 Posts
I love these topics.It truly shows how worthless some people can be on this forum.Hey Zmbi_gmr,guess what.TROPHEY UNLOCKED.Nobody cares.You have earned this lovely prize for typing a bunch of stuff that quite frankly people really don't care about.Now do you want to go for the OMG that was hard trophy and head into system wars with me and see who comes out alive?K1LLR3175
Wow that was a little harsh, if you hate trophies to the point of insulting why are you even in this thread?