reporting offensive ps3 users

• 64 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

I don't like hearing all the stupid things people say but if its really a problem for some people you can just maybe turn down your volume perhaps. The feature is available for all television. If you can't do that then you simply leave. If you can't do that then you need to think happy thoughts as fast as you can.

Ubertino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 Ubertino
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts

But why do mature people need to turn down the volume or leave ? Why do we have to make the sacrifice when we are the ones that behave like normal people? I don't know if you guys saw the UFC 100 and Lesnars behavior after the fight. Was that OK ? Should the audience leave the venue if they are offended? Since when does the majority give in in front of a minority ?

I say it's the other way around ,if you can't control yourself leave the game and seek anger management counseling.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Zidaneski

But why do mature people need to turn down the volume or leave ? Why do we have to make the sacrifice when we are the ones that behave like normal people? I don't know if you guys saw the UFC 100 and Lesnars behavior after the fight. Was that OK ? Should the audience leave the venue if they are offended? Since when does the majority give in in front of a minority ?

I say it's the other way around ,if you can't control yourself leave the game and seek anger management counseling.

Ubertino

Because the ESRB can't rate online interactions. Its all unfair game online. When you play online thats what you need to expect or at least be prepared for. And the UFC thing applies as well. If no other source stops the whatever happened there and you dislike it why wouldn't you leave? If something happens during a movie at the threatre that I don't like do I have to stay and watch and force them to take that stuff out of the movie? No, I get up walk out of the movie and get my money back.

Ubertino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Ubertino
Member since 2006 • 136 Posts

[QUOTE="Ubertino"]

Zidaneski

Because the ESRB can't rate online interactions. Its all unfair game online. When you play online thats what you need to expect or at least be prepared for. And the UFC thing applies as well. If no other source stops the whatever happened there and you dislike it why wouldn't you leave? If something happens during a movie at the threatre that I don't like do I have to stay and watch and force them to take that stuff out of the movie? No, I get up walk out of the movie and get my money back.

Yes but if a person in a movie theatre starts yeling or whatever should everyone in the audience leave or should the management ask the disruptive individual to go ?

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Zidaneski

[QUOTE="Zidaneski"]

[QUOTE="Ubertino"]

Ubertino

Yes but if a person in a movie theatre starts yeling or whatever should everyone in the audience leave or should the management ask the disruptive individual to go ?

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

call the police

kiraburu

this is hilarious!!! and tc quit been such a baby just mute or take the headset off when your in the lobby aint no point on snitching on someone over a game just ignore and move on

philip6k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 philip6k
Member since 2006 • 1365 Posts
[QUOTE="benz1980i"]

I was playing COD4 last night and this guy was beyond a joke. I have heard people swear before playing online, but this guy was really offensive toward several people and for the first time I honestly had my gaming experienced ruined by another player.

What is the process for reporting PS3 network users?

just grow a set
kwamaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 kwamaster
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

are u condoning racist marks too...cuz i get a lot of those...

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
the sexual harassment towards children is something that needs to be dealt with, but as far as swearing/insults/racial stuff, you just have to have tough skin. unfortunately ignorance will never die and we will always have to deal with it.
el_taco_loco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 el_taco_loco
Member since 2009 • 56 Posts

STOP SNITCHING!

Adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#61 Adziboy
Member since 2007 • 10187 Posts
[QUOTE="coochie_kuta"]

im not condoning rude behavior but i will never understand how some ppl will ALLOW words to affect them so...

You feel sorry for his... mother? What?
sn4k3_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 sn4k3_64
Member since 2007 • 1134 Posts

Some of you guys are SO sad...if u dont like what they're saying on call of duty hit the bloody mute button! Also, dont play online, because there are plenty of people who will swear, and u have 2 get over that little kiddies...

hot114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 hot114
Member since 2003 • 4489 Posts

If yu want your ban reports to have any effect then be sure to add racism and pedophelia to offenses

Sony is super lacks when it comes to suspensions wich is understandable for a free service, ive never seen them ban anyone for longer than 24 hours and considering most adolescents dont even have the time to pick up a controller more than 3x a week well you do the math.

sn4k3_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 sn4k3_64
Member since 2007 • 1134 Posts

Well to be more clear I agree with the guy above, if its racism or anything else thats serious then you definitely should report it if you find it offensive...

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#65 supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

WHOOOOAAAA

Blast from the past :o

Caza-94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Caza-94
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
i was playing fifa world cup online and it was a penalty shoot-out between me and him. i eventually won the penalty shoot-out and the game then frooze. obviously neither me or him could quit the game, the only way we could unfreeze it would be to turn off the console. if i had turned my console off, i qould of automatically lost 3-0 even though i had won so i did not turn my console off. so i asked my opponent pleasently could he please turn off his console so that it would become unstuck and i would of gone through even though i had already won on penaltys before it got stuck. but instead he was being abusive towards me and no quitting. Could you please Ban Him ?