TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 TurboGraphix
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts

Hello, I've been trying to collect some games I've missed out on. I recently posted in the NIntendo section about a WiiU, and now I'm looking for a handheld.

I keep a X1S for current games, so ps vita being discontinued doesn't bother me a bit. I've heard this system has many gems that are looked over, and some very impressive titles especially being handheld.

Do you personally agree? Should I worry about Sony shutting down the servers anytime soon for the PS store? I'd like to hear some other gamers' opinions.

Thanks for your time.

- Turbo

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

Persona 4 is a great game.

Ragnarok is pretty good and I like it more in local multiplayer with friends.

Soul sacrifice is also a great game that I really like.

Sword art online and memories of calceta are good if you like rpg games.

Uncharted for shooter (or black ops).

(Any game that allows local multiplayer is better played with friends in my opinion)

As for tactical rpg: rainbow moon. disgaea. final famtasy tactics.

Note: Im missing lots of great games too I know there are lots more but I have very little free time from work so I know just a few

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

I think the Vita still does great in japan. We still get many japanese games and indies on it to this very day. I wouldn't be afraid Sony takes the store down anytime soon.

TurboGraphix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 TurboGraphix
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts

Thanks for the replies, I'm deff looking forward to my PS Vita for Christmas. It's a lot of games to catch up on that I missed. My concern was if Sony will drop all support for it.

However, I've done some research based on your inputs, and it's true. PS Vita is killin' it in Japan, it's really the West that gave up on it.

This is still good news, because of region free, etc. Thanks a lot for the help and assurance.

(I also like the fact a lot of ps2 remasters are on here, That's my all time favorite system).