*********** On June 11th Playstation Nation Is Gonna Be Smiling Wide..**********

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gameruk2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gameruk2010
Member since 2005 • 1058 Posts

As I was listening to a podcast off of Allgames.com and they were talking about something big that is going to happen and its going to be big. they also said " This game is going to be something Xbox fans could only dream of."I don't know about you but if this true this could be a MAJOR game changer.Just stay tuned until June 11th to see what sony has planned. http://www.allgames.com/radio.asp?show=agi its the 5/31 show I analyzed the commentary... Here are the quotes

" I can tell you this.. On June 11th playstion nation will be smiling wide"because they are gonna have something the 360 people can only dream of"" and it was real time!!! ...real time im tellin ya!! what we saw...we've been sworn to secrecy"Now i know its only 2 quotes but... what i take from this is... 1st maybe SoNY is unveiling a new game... 2nd the game will be exclusive..??? 3rd maybe new footage of killzone or another franchise with unbelieveable graphics...and 4th sony has finally ponied up and gotten a big time franchise exclusiveWhat do think?? listen to the podcas first its toward the end about 3quarters of the way... sounds like it will be big.. but who knows ive been wrond in the past

Hey i just pulled this from the websiteallgames wrote:
Hey guys, this is scot (agn) from the podcast mentioned in this thread. The game we saw had an embargo of June 10th on it and on the 11th we'll have the developer and creator of the game live on our show so you can ask questions in chat or via skype. Sometimes magazines do in fact leak out before embargos because they have a lead time for printing. That said, the game appears to be very cool and as we said it's something that no 360 owner will be playing. I don't want to break our embargo but as a PS3 owner who hasn't been happy with the game selection, I thought this was a pretty awesome title with a lot of promise.
you can hear the live show every day 3:30 to 5:30 west coast time 6:30 to 8:30 east coast time at http://www.allgames.com you can get the archives and community site at http://community.allgames.com

http://www.vgchartz.com/foruskypeead.php?start=0&id=2780

What could it be, It cant be killzone 2 cuz that will be shown at the E3. Crysis perhaps.

IQT786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 IQT786
Member since 2005 • 2604 Posts
do you have a direct link to it
Avatar image for spikeydude97323
spikeydude97323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 spikeydude97323
Member since 2003 • 1286 Posts

hmmmm sounds really good:

I need something to brag about cause I'm getting alot of crap from my 360 fan boy mates and all i can say is wait till septemeber:!

Avatar image for deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
deactivated-6075a5c511e8b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 deactivated-6075a5c511e8b
Member since 2005 • 7222 Posts
Let's hope it's huge because we all know what happened with Microsoft's "Industry Changing announcement(Playtable)" and their huge announcement(Pac-Man game).
Torous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Torous
Member since 2004 • 915 Posts
As I was listening to a podcast off of Allgames.com and they were talking about something big that is going to happen and its going to be big. they also said " This game is going to be something Xbox fans could only dream of."I don't know about you but if this true this could be a MAJOR game changer.Just stay tuned until June 11th to see what sony has planned. http://www.allgames.com/radio.asp?show=agi its the 5/31 show..I analyzed the commentary... Here are the quotes" I can tell you this.. On June 11th playstion nation will be smiling wide"because they are gonna have something the 360 people can only dream of"" and it was real time!!! ...real time im tellin ya!! what we saw...we've been sworn to secrecy"..Now i know its only 2 quotes but... what i take from this is... 1st maybe SoNY is unveiling a new game... 2nd the game will be exclusive..??? 3rd maybe new footage of killzone or another franchise with unbelieveable graphics...and 4th sony has finally ponied up and gotten a big time franchise exclusiveWhat do think?? listen to the podcas first its toward the end about 3quarters of the way... sounds like it will be big.. but who knows ive been wrond in the past............Hey i just pulled this from the websiteallgames

allgames wrote:
promise.
yscotanagnar the live show every day 3:30 to 5:30 west coast time 6:30 to 8:30 east coast time at http://www.allgames.com you can get the archives and community site at http://community.allgames.com

http://www.vgchartz.com/foruskypeead.php?start=0&id=2780

What could it be, It cant be killzone 2 cuz that will be shown at the E3. Crysis perhaps. 

gameruk2010

WoW. I didn't hear the podcast (too busy), but if true, I gotta sell my belongings NOW! I NEED A PS3!
ian_fisher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6 ian_fisher
Member since 2005 • 7758 Posts
Very interesting.
Mizuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Mizuke
Member since 2005 • 1159 Posts
Let me guess. A pink PS3?
Afro_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Afro_Samurai
Member since 2005 • 603 Posts
This is the 2nd time I heard someone say that something big is happening on the 11th of June.... Whatever it is, it had better be worth the hype...
henry4th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 henry4th
Member since 2003 • 1180 Posts

Let me guess. A pink PS3?Mizuke

Lol, very funny. My guess is that it's a in-game footage of something, possibly killzone 2.

Josh848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Josh848
Member since 2004 • 64 Posts

I'm either gonna say it is probably a new clip of Killzone or Haze. But it could also be some new info on the "Home" online game which looks amazing just because of all the different thing you can do within it....

But whatever they release, were gonna hear a hell of a lot about it at E3... I hope...

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts

This is the 2nd time I heard someone say that something big is happening on the 11th of June.... Whatever it is, it had better be worth the hype...Afro_Samurai

Does hearing/seeing something for the 2nd time qualify as hype? :lol:

Dagnelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Dagnelli
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts
If I'm correct Apple iPhone is "confirmed" to be released on June 11... could this have something to do with it?????
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

I'm already smiling wide :)..in anticipation

And how can it not be good ?.. Its not like Sony said that its awesome and they had to swear to keep it a secret...that would not make any sense. 

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts

[QUOTE="Mizuke"]Let me guess. A pink PS3?henry4th

Lol, very funny. My guess is that it's a in-game footage of something, possibly killzone 2.

That would be awesome.

DantesWell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 DantesWell
Member since 2007 • 300 Posts
You know what i bet it is......A NEW KINGDOM HEARTS!!!!!!!!!!
Dilrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 Dilrod
Member since 2003 • 4257 Posts

"Hey guys, this is scot (agn) from the podcast mentioned in this thread. The game we saw had an embargo of June 10th on it and on the 11th we'll have the developer and creator of the game live on our show so you can ask questions in chat or via skype. Sometimes magazines do in fact leak out before embargos because they have a lead time for printing. That said, the game appears to be very cool and as we said it's something that no 360 owner will be playing. I don't want to break our embargo but as a PS3 owner who hasn't been happy with the game selection, I thought this was a pretty awesome title with a lot of promise.
you can hear the live show every day 3:30 to 5:30 west coast time 6:30 to 8:30 east coast time at http://www.allgames.com

Fire_of_Contee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 Fire_of_Contee
Member since 2004 • 248 Posts

If I'm correct Apple iPhone is "confirmed" to be released on June 11... could this have something to do with it?????
Dagnelli

No the Iphone comes out on the 29th.

gollum007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18 gollum007
Member since 2005 • 765 Posts

Dagnelli

no it releases the 29th of this month.

ludacriss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 ludacriss
Member since 2005 • 1150 Posts
I can't wait to see what's about.
azuroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#20 azuroc
Member since 2005 • 255 Posts

I'm going to take a stab in the dark.

I BET ITS RESIDENT EVIL 5's EXCLUSIVE TO PS3.

It was a recent rumor, and it would fit this announcement. What other game could it really be, if we're talking about the announcement being a EXCLUSIVE GAME announcement. 

IQT786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 IQT786
Member since 2005 • 2604 Posts
silent hill or re5 both exclusive
Dagnelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dagnelli
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts

"they are gonna have something the 360 people can only dream of" 

What 360 people dream of???

gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
Let's hope it's huge because we all know what happened with Microsoft's "Industry Changing announcement(Playtable)" and their huge announcement(Pac-Man game).theycallmeryan

Yeah, it was almost as big as the big Joystiq "Wii" annoument 6-7 month ago. It was so big, it got a blogger fired.
lusitanogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lusitanogamer
Member since 2006 • 9338 Posts
It's probably Killzone 2 or a new IP we haven't even heard off before.
gizmo_logix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 gizmo_logix
Member since 2005 • 4224 Posts
I'm not a PSP owner. But I do think that we need new PSP 2. That would be welcomed. I have heard of the Cell Phone features...the PSP owners would have to chime in on if the like that or not. Might be cool. Not sure.
Jamh83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Jamh83
Member since 2006 • 689 Posts
Consider my interest piqued.
NazzyQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 NazzyQ
Member since 2005 • 1153 Posts
Hmm................Sony's gonna release Home early!!!!!!!!
Miguel16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Miguel16
Member since 2004 • 6065 Posts
prolly killzone
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

Dagnelli

a console that works, but we already have that. hehe :lol:

When I read the title I was hoping a new firmware was coming out, but I'm excited to hear this as well. 

blitzinger123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 blitzinger123
Member since 2005 • 2370 Posts
[QUOTE="Dagnelli"]

The_Rick_14

a console that works, but we already have that. hehe :lol:

When I read the title I was hoping a new firmware was coming out, but I'm excited to hear this as well. 

that was really funny. I was half asleep when I just read that and just chuckled when I saw it. very nice sir.

DanC1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 DanC1989
Member since 2004 • 50952 Posts
I'm all set for the letdown :(
Shadowhawk2606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shadowhawk2606
Member since 2006 • 481 Posts

Let's just hope that it a bigger announcement than when it w as made official that Oblivion was coming to the PS3. Most people already knew well beforehand that Oblivion was probably going to come to the PS3.

cardiac_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cardiac_cat
Member since 2006 • 301 Posts
Man, i can't wait to find out what it is. I hops it's an announcement that is worth the anxiety attacks i am going to be having between now and Monday.
The_Tombo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 The_Tombo
Member since 2005 • 3537 Posts

Come on people... The guys themself (not Sony) said that the announcement was going to rock and that it was something that the 360 dudes can only dream of...

Sorry to say so but Resident evil 5 and silent hill (6?) are not so big that the 360 dudes can only dream of (and really capcom keeping something exclusive ...shyeah)

Home has already been announced so its probably not that.. so that would rule out little big planet..

I'm at least prety dang sure that whatever it is its Sony made... That would explain why its already 100% ps3 (psp?) exclusive and of very high quality. (seeming as Sony probably knows best how their system works..)

I'm thinking its either a superb new Ip... but I don't think so because KZ2 is still Sony's biggest trump card...

I'm thinking maybe access to movie streaming online or something similair .. or something more along the lines of improving the ps3s (psp's?) amazing capabilities. 

edd678

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 edd678
Member since 2006 • 3660 Posts

[QUOTE="Mizuke"]Let me guess. A pink PS3?henry4th

Killzone 1 was rubbish and i fear killzone 2 will be the same :(

Avatar image for deactivated-58405e092ba2c
deactivated-58405e092ba2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#36 deactivated-58405e092ba2c
Member since 2006 • 2381 Posts

I have high hopes:) maybe to high ...

master_spoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 master_spoon
Member since 2006 • 275 Posts

Clearly you guys are way off.  This is Aquaman:Battle for Atlantis 2.     sony heard how much the first game sucked, and they are going to show the XBOX people by trying to make the worst game possible.  0.0.  LOL

If I had a serious guess it is for a game that we already know about, but the in game graphics are F'IN awesome.  Sounds like Killzone 2. 

deadkingdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 deadkingdg
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts

I'm either gonna say it is probably a new clip of Killzone or Haze. But it could also be some new info on the "Home" online game which looks amazing just because of all the different thing you can do within it....

But whatever they release, were gonna hear a hell of a lot about it at E3... I hope...

Josh848

There's already Haze gameplay on the net and Haze is multiplatform, so it can't be that. 

justifythegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 justifythegame
Member since 2003 • 475 Posts
i dont know about all of you, but to me it sounds like a new game which we never heard of. It sounds like it's probably a good and brand new game we don't know about yet, but will have a huge impact, being innovative somehow. I dunno, i just doesn't sound like it's a game we already know about right now. But if it's not a game it's probably something else sonys created for the ps3 that will be a big deal like when sony announced home a while back.
Joshua102888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Joshua102888
Member since 2005 • 190 Posts
I've actually heard the podcast before, but i forgot to post it here. I think its a new game made from SONY, that no one has heard of yet, and its due to release sometime in the fall?? lol..thats just my guess.
Swift_Boss_A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Swift_Boss_A
Member since 2007 • 14579 Posts

I can't wait, I'm all hyped up now :D

Please don't fail me Sony :cry:

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
i dont know about all of you, but to me it sounds like a new game which we never heard of. It sounds like it's probably a good and brand new game we don't know about yet, but will have a huge impact, being innovative somehow. I dunno, i just doesn't sound like it's a game we already know about right now. But if it's not a game it's probably something else sonys created for the ps3 that will be a big deal like when sony announced home a while back. justifythegame
well the quote states that its a game, and id bet that its just somethin small about a game we allready know about, and its gonna get completely blown out of porportions because you guys hype things that you know nothin about to levels unheard of
Wabbit5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Wabbit5
Member since 2006 • 531 Posts
Haze is locked as an exclusive? Killzone gameplay trailer will be released? the PS3 kills a xbox360 with in a 100 mile radius? Jessica Alba pleasures me every time a PS3 is sold?
Avatar image for solidsnaketight
solidsnaketight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 solidsnaketight
Member since 2006 • 823 Posts
Kingdom Hearts, KillZone 2/3, or 200% confirmed MGS4 PS3 exclusive( kojima could not put the rumor to sleep in the interview) so he says "Im not making MGS4 for the 360 DAMNIT""you 360 fanboys are the worst fanboys ever!!!!" i can dream cant I. and we get new trailer and a realease date thats this year.
solidsnaketight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 solidsnaketight
Kingdom Hearts, KillZone 2/3, or 200% confirmed MGS4 PS3 exclusive( kojima could not put the rumor to sleep in the interview) so he says "Im not making MGS4 for the 360 DAMNIT""you 360 fanboys are the worst fanboys ever!!!!" i can dream cant I.
azuroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#46 azuroc
Member since 2005 • 255 Posts
i STILL say its Resident Evil 5 exclusivity.
solidsnaketight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 solidsnaketight
im adding stand alone MGO2 DL from playstation store, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5.
Writeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Writeous
Member since 2003 • 2029 Posts
i say its Final Fantasy, killzone, or MGS4
DBhova23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 DBhova23
Member since 2004 • 570 Posts
It has to be an in game trailer of the new Killzone where it has exceded the pre rendered one... i hope.. or a secret game that'll surpass that
SirisKurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 SirisKurt
Member since 2003 • 93 Posts
I'd like to remind everyone that PSN updates on thursdays.