M.A.G. is a Massive Dissapointment

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FootballGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 FootballGamer
Member since 2003 • 5521 Posts

Yeah, I hate to say it but the game is down right awful. I see to many people using the MP5 as a sniper rifle on full auto from across the map to get kills yet I can walk right up next to someone while they are sitting still with my ar and it takes the full clip to put them down.

Everything else the TC has said is also true.

kraken2109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 kraken2109
Member since 2009 • 13271 Posts

I quite like mag...It's by no means perfect, and some of the controls are strange (triangle to crouch?) but i prefer it to COD by miles. Still, I prefer Battlefield.

blaze000119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 blaze000119
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts

wow this quite the hatefest, congrats tc i suppose the term beta is a term lost on a lot of people here.

Zaibach
Yea, because we all know that in the 2 months before release the game will completely and totally transform into some super powered Modern Combat 2, Battlefield killing gamers dream. I mean, betas aren't for giving you a taste of the actual game or anything. They just release those so you can see how bad it COULD be, and then release the actual completely different game to infinite praise and critical acclaim. I'm so relieved......
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#54 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Interesting opinion on MAG TC.

While I respect your dislikes for the title I actually enjoyed the beta quite a bit. Maybe because I played the medic most of the time and actually played with a clan of friends. With proper communication and teamwork, MAG really shines, I suppose you didn't had a chance to experience that side.

I don't understand graphics complains, I hope you folks realise the scope and number of people, explosions, objectives and complete randomness of 256 people at once on the battlefield.I was not disappointed with visuals at all.

As for 'horrid' gameplay you hate so much, all I can say this game is not for you. This is isn't Call of Duty or even one man tank army Battlefield series, including Bad Company 2.

In any case, most of the posts in this topic is nothing more then exaggerations, MAG takes patience and team play. That's something most FPS gamers don't have. Millions of MW2 copies sadly only confirms that. Not that is anything wrong with the game but the whole: "I hate MAG because is doesn't looks like Killzone 2 or I'm always dieing! I want a tank to pwn everyone, or gameplay sucks because I can't run and gun like in Modern Warfare is very, very old.

MAG is not such a game, you play as a team or you die alone and make continue making miss-leading posts on forums..

It's completely understandable there are people who don't enjoy MAG but not for the reasons I see posted in this thread.

Some games are not for everyone, MAG deserves a lot of respect for what's it trying to achieve. So far they are on the right track.

BigBoss712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#55 BigBoss712
Member since 2005 • 13742 Posts

Lets hope the single player is better.. :P yup =/

ClevBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 ClevBeast
Member since 2009 • 269 Posts

I like the MAG beta and i like the BFBC2 beta. I have them on preorder and have every confidence they will produce a quality product.

I do prefer the BFBC one though & can see myself losing many hours, days, weeks etc to that one.

oajlu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#57 oajlu
Member since 2006 • 2652 Posts

Interesting opinion on MAG TC.

While I respect your dislikes for the title I actually enjoyed the beta quite a bit. Maybe because I played the medic most of the time and actually played with a clan of friends. With proper communication and teamwork, MAG really shines, I suppose you didn't had a chance to experience that side.

I don't understand graphics complains, I hope you folks realise the scope and number of people, explosions, objectives and complete randomness of 256 people at once on the battlefield.I was not disappointed with visuals at all.

As for 'horrid' gameplay you hate so much, all I can say this game is not for you. This is isn't Call of Duty or even one man tank army Battlefield series, including Bad Company 2.

In any case, most of the posts in this topic is nothing more then exaggerations, MAG takes patience and team play. That's something most FPS gamers don't have. Millions of MW2 copies sadly only confirms that. Not that is anything wrong with the game but the whole: "I hate MAG because is doesn't looks like Killzone 2 or I'm always dieing! I want a tank to pwn everyone, or gameplay sucks because I can't run and gun like in Modern Warfare is very, very old.

MAG is not such a game, you play as a team or you die alone and make continue making miss-leading posts on forums..

It's completely understandable there are people who don't enjoy MAG but not for the reasons I see posted in this thread.

Some games are not for everyone, MAG deserves a lot of respect for what's it trying to achieve. So far they are on the right track.

Sokol4ever

agreed. you cant go rambo style in MAG. it's a teamwork game, just follow indication from your squad leader, you would be fine unless he's too lazy to give orders.

IMO, BFB2 is just like BF2.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12334 Posts
I never wanted to say this but MAG was made for only 1 reason. The Network Architecture. ZIpper made MAG so it can uses its network architecture in there new SOCOM.
lightleggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 65

#59 lightleggy
Member since 2008 • 16090 Posts
wow a 2.8gigs update D= and how big is the download for the game?