Kingdom Hearts 3 going multi ?(Square's Decisions of Development)

• 86 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

finalstar2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#51 finalstar2007
Member since 2008 • 27952 Posts
[QUOTE="benleslie5"]

I can't see Kingdom Hearts 3 going multiplatform, The KH series have always been a huge sucess on Playstation 2 worldwide.

K1LLR3175

Same thing goes for Star ocean I believe.....

Exactly!! .. im so sure that star ocean 4 will come to ps3 .. like Eternal Sonata for example .. it took some time till it came to ps3 .

thegame1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#52 thegame1980
Member since 2006 • 2194 Posts

The Kingdom Hearts team are busy with Final Fantasy Versus XIII.Legna_san

Exactly! Sp there's little to no work on KH3 at this point. Also don't be surprised if Versus goes multiplat also.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts
Well what about the games that are exclusives that are not good.Like Haze,Lair,Dark kingdom.Using exclusives as an excuse for good games is a bad thing to do.Games like Battlefield bad company and quite a few others that are multiplatform are in great playable shape.Bioshock,eternal sonata,Burnout paradise,Condemned 2,Oblivion Dead space,Mirrors edge etc,etc,etc....the list goes on and on.Games that are made poorly on the PS3 are made because of lazy-ness.That's why.K1LLR3175
The other poster made a poor argument - I think I did a better job. :P The amount of quality that is lost or the amount of time that is lost when a game goes from exclusive to multiplat depends on the developer, so let's hope that SE can make sure the quality is at least on-par with previous installments for both the FF and the KH series.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#54 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Only time will tell if FFXIII will be good.I am pretty sure that it will be on BOTH consoles.As I said before.Bad games are made because of lazy-ness.I refuse to put the whole omg they had to work on two different version so the game is flawed on one.What about last gen when they would make a game for the XBox and PS2 and Gamecube.Part of this is because Sony made the PS3 so hard to make games for.
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 abdelmessih101
[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"][QUOTE="benleslie5"]

I can't see Kingdom Hearts 3 going multiplatform, The KH series have always been a huge sucess on Playstation 2 worldwide.

finalstar2007

Same thing goes for Star ocean I believe.....

exactlly .. im so sure that star ocean 4 will come to ps3 .. like Eternal Sonata for example .. it took some time till it came to ps3 .

Yeah, this is another thing about SE that pisses me off - if they're supposedly all about the money now, then why the hell isn't SO4 on the PS3 when they know there are many from the large RPG audience of the PS2 that have moved on the PS3!!

It just doesn't make sense - with FFXIII going multiplat, this move looks as if they're deliberately trying to stab Sony in the back!

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 K1LLR3175
I am sorry.I am just glad that we are having a GREAT debate without name calling and the Mods getting involved.I think maybe it is because we hold respect for one another and Martha lol.She is here fixing me some more bacon.lol.But I have no idea what Square Enix was thinking with the whole SO thing.It seems completely ass backwards to me.If it was multi I would not mind,but the whole fact that it some how became and exclusive out of the blue?Does SE really need that much money?
Legna_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 448

#57 Legna_san
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts
[QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]

[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"] I understand what you're trying to say, but I still have a problem with the FFXIII debacle because SE announced it as a PS3 exclusive and then went multiplatform - if they announced multiplatform from the start, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all.Leostatic

If people did not get upset about the most minuscule things there there would be no problem period.It is just a game,a video game for our entertainment.Something to get us from the real world.I kinda figured that the game was going multiplatform.

You need to stop the Loyalist stuff.I ain't trying to be smart.And in a way I see where you are coming from but like I said,at the end of a day...it is just a game.As long as you get to play it that is all that matters.Like you said aslong as the quality does not sink then everything is A OK.Lost planet was announced as a 360 exclusive....but look how that turned out,same thing goes for Dead rising,but it got released on the Wii.Things change over time.It is what makes things interesting,I guess whether you like that interest or not.

The flaw in your rants should be obvious: The lack of it being an exclusive isn't (at least for me) about noone else being allowed to play the game just for bragging rights or some sense of "fanboyism." It's about the inherent downgrade of quality that has come with so many games BEING multi-plat. There are too many games that provide evidence for said lost quality, and in the case of exclusives, MGS4, Heavenly Sword, soon to be KZ2, etc, the effect of exclusivity and its relationship with quality is glaring. As a consumer, I want the best bang for my buck...and keeping certain games exclusive helps better ensure I'm getting all I'm paying for.

Does THAT make sense to you? :)

TheTenth10 already said something similar back on page 1... geez. Round in circles we go. When did games going multiplatform become such a problem. If the game was originally released for the PS3, then ported to the Xbox 360, obviously there will be a slight downgrade in graphics. When it comes to Xbox 360 games being ported to the PS3, like Eternal Sonata for example, it was graphically the same as the Xbox 360 version, sure, but at least there was extras. Same thing might happen with Star Ocean: The Last Hope...

Seriously, who cares about a slight downgrade in quality, the gameplay remains the same regardless, and that what matters the most. And besides, it not like the PS3 can do something the Xbox 360 can't...

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 abdelmessih101
I am sorry.I am just glad that we are having a GREAT debate without name calling and the Mods getting involved.I think maybe it is because we hold respect for one another and Martha lol.She is here fixing me some more bacon.lol.But I have no idea what Square Enix was thinking with the whole SO thing.It seems completely ass backwards to me.If it was multi I would not mind,but the whole fact that it some how became and exclusive out of the blue?Does SE really need that much money?K1LLR3175
Oh, so you think MS payed SE to make SO exclusive - possibly, but it must have been some lump of money, because SE would have made a bundle from SO4 on the PS3. Plus, with all the jobs MS has to lay-off in this economy, I doubt we'll see them bribing developers for games like they probably were in the past, which is a good thing for PS3 owners I suppose.
Leostatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Leostatic
Member since 2008 • 217 Posts
[QUOTE="Leostatic"][QUOTE="K1LLR3175"]If people did not get upset about the most minuscule things there there would be no problem period.It is just a game,a video game for our entertainment.Something to get us from the real world.I kinda figured that the game was going multiplatform.

You need to stop the Loyalist stuff.I ain't trying to be smart.And in a way I see where you are coming from but like I said,at the end of a day...it is just a game.As long as you get to play it that is all that matters.Like you said aslong as the quality does not sink then everything is A OK.Lost planet was announced as a 360 exclusive....but look how that turned out,same thing goes for Dead rising,but it got released on the Wii.Things change over time.It is what makes things interesting,I guess whether you like that interest or not.

Legna_san

The flaw in your rants should be obvious: The lack of it being an exclusive isn't (at least for me) about noone else being allowed to play the game just for bragging rights or some sense of "fanboyism." It's about the inherent downgrade of quality that has come with so many games BEING multi-plat. There are too many games that provide evidence for said lost quality, and in the case of exclusives, MGS4, Heavenly Sword, soon to be KZ2, etc, the effect of exclusivity and its relationship with quality is glaring. As a consumer, I want the best bang for my buck...and keeping certain games exclusive helps better ensure I'm getting all I'm paying for.

TheTenth10 already said something similar back on page 1... geez. Round in circles we go. When did games going multiplatform become such a problem. If the game was originally released for the PS3, then ported to the Xbox 360, obviously there will be a slight downgrade in graphics. When it comes to Xbox 360 games being ported to the PS3, like Eternal Sonata for example, it was graphically the same as the Xbox 360 version, sure, but at least there was extras. Same thing might happen with Star Ocean: The Last Hope...

Seriously, who cares about a slight downgrade in quality, the gameplay remains the same regardless, and that what matters the most. And besides, it not like the PS3 can do something the Xbox 360 can't...

It is exactly as if the ps3 can do things the other console can't. As for your comment of someone saying something similar; noone said what I did, if they had I wouldn't have posted

@K1 I never said it's a given that if it's exclusive it's good. Please for those who've commented on my post, re-read and don't put words where they are not.

Bottom line: The best game content available for the ps3 will and has, in my most humble opinion, been that which is exclusive. MGS4, 08's game of the year for most, and KZ2, possible contender for GOY 09 are just two great examples ot this.

I see this thread downward spiraling into inanity, a lack of logic and the bravado of nastiness that only the psuedo-anonymity of the internet can provide...so enjoy. :)

bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#60 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
Have they even announced a KH3 yet?
Legna_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 448

#61 Legna_san
Member since 2008 • 57 Posts
[QUOTE="Legna_san"][QUOTE="Leostatic"]

Leostatic

It is exactly as if the ps3 can do things the other console can't. As for your comment of someone saying something similar; noone said what I did, if they had I wouldn't have posted

@K1 I never said it's a given that if it's exclusive it's good. Please for those who've commented on my post, re-read and don't put words where they are not.

Bottom line: The best game content available for the ps3 will and has, in my most humble opinion, been that which is exclusive. MGS4, 08's game of the year for most, and KZ2, possible contender for GOY 09 are just two great examples ot this.

I see this thread downward spiraling into inanity, a lack of logic and the bravado of nastiness that only the psuedo-anonymity of the internet can provide...so enjoy. :)

Read what TheTenth10 wrote.. Somewhat similar to what you wrote don't you think (your point about quality btw). While I don't deny that the PS3 might be capable of much more, I still haven't seen anything special/different when gameplay is concerned. Take White Knight Chronicles for example, graphically it's great, but the gameplay seems very similar to FF XII to me. I'm not impressed.

And yeah, this thread has gone downhill.... Even I'm confused. XD Seriously, I've completely lost interest.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 abdelmessih101
Have they even announced a KH3 yet?bigd575
In a way, it's been announced since the Kingdom Hearts 2 came out.
ellez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#63 ellez
Member since 2004 • 250 Posts
Honestly, it DOES matter. Some people here are saying that same "dhurrr it doesnt matter as long as I get to play it or the gaming dev has to make $$" yea that's true and all but it matters to the console makers (ms and sony) to see what exclusives come to thier console. Think about it, youre telling me if KH3 was only for the ps3, ps3 sales wouldn't go up? it would dramatically. Vice versa with 360. So putting a lil extra money in making an exclusive at this point is necessary if you want to push console sales. Why do you think ms is making big moves to make some jrpgs exclusive? they are trying to get the jprg fans out there knowing they will buy a 360 just for star ocean, etc (i even thought about getting another 360 because of that). So at the end of the day, it DOES matter on how well the console will do according to exclusives and KH3 is going to the change the game on whatever console it goes to.
Avatar image for Ultrabeatdown55
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Ultrabeatdown55
Member since 2008 • 15314 Posts
opnion is too late. Plus the KH3 So called "Fan boy" wasn't the point. IT was about SQUARE ENIX the topic's over.Young_Charter
If you wanted this discussion to only be about SE, you shouldn't have put KH3 in the topic title...
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Ultrabeatdown55
And as much as I hate it, I see it going to Wii.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 K1LLR3175
And as much as I hate it, I see it going to Wii.Ultrabeatdown55
Why would you hate it?I think that it would be a great thing.It might be alittle tire some doing all of the moves but it would be awesome.They come out with a special edition Keyblade Wiimote.
Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Ultrabeatdown55
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]And as much as I hate it, I see it going to Wii.K1LLR3175
Why would you hate it?I think that it would be a great thing.It might be alittle tire some doing all of the moves but it would be awesome.They come out with a special edition Keyblade Wiimote.

Well I meant if it was exclusive to Wii. Although I would still buy it because I like the Wii...
abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 abdelmessih101
[QUOTE="Ultrabeatdown55"]And as much as I hate it, I see it going to Wii.K1LLR3175

For some reason, I think a Wii version of KH3 (exclusive or not) would be horrible. I don't why either, but that's just my feeling. :?
shenki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#69 shenki
Member since 2005 • 33 Posts

I love starting a post at the end of a long thread.

I personally see a significant problem with SEs multi-platforming. The number one reason is that they have been on Playstion consoles for as long as I can remember playing games, which is over around 11 years. They built and fanbase for their games one these playstation consoles and when the Xbox 360 came out they started to put exclusives over on to there instead of the PS2 or PS3. There are significant differences is the fan base of people who play either of the consoles. The Xbox is more based around action/shooters to sports games, anything really that you can play to get a quick thrill and nothing that really takes a good long about of time to get into. While the PS3 has the RPGs, the puzzle games, and stuff more along the lines of a longer more developing story or complicated gameplay. I love both of these types and is why I have both systems. But the problem I see with Square is that they are trying to port games onto the supposed "More Popular System" just so they can get more money in the U.S. Sadly these games are getting low scores and aren't selling very well because the fan base on that system is different then the games they are trying to put on them. Right now the PS3 has sold about as many if not more systems then the Xbox (Don't qoute me on this, it is just speculation). So in my opinion if they actually marketed to the PS3 where people who have the most fan base for them are they would be able to sell their games probably better then they are doing on the Xbox.

No matter how much people say that fanboyism is a bad thing and it doesn't mean **** I have to say I disagree. There are a large number of fanboys for each system and that number can greatly effect sales. Most Final Fantasy lovers I know are all PS3 fanboys and strictly enjoy playing RPGs or action adventure role playing games, while the people I know that love Gears of War are Xbox fanboys and prefer either shooters or sports games and do not like RPGs because they don't play games for the story they just love the hardcore fast paced gameplay. So fanboyism does matter, it is just not something people like to see. I used to be a PS3 Fanboy, and still am to an extent, like I don't like the frame rate issues I get with my Xbox and I believe that PS3 does have better software, but when it comes to the games I don't hold which console it comes out on against them, I just prefer they either announce in the begining that it is going to be multi-platform, or port it later after the game has been released.

Avatar image for railroberto2007
railroberto2007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 railroberto2007
Member since 2007 • 1405 Posts

the thing that made me decide to buy a ps3 was becuase i knew ( or thought ) i would need it for final fantasy games. well that and metal gear.

Ultrabeatdown55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Ultrabeatdown55

I love starting a post at the end of a long thread.

I personally see a significant problem with SEs multi-platforming. The number one reason is that they have been on Playstion consoles for as long as I can remember playing games, which is over around 11 years. They built and fanbase for their games one these playstation consoles and when the Xbox 360 came out they started to put exclusives over on to there instead of the PS2 or PS3. There are significant differences is the fan base of people who play either of the consoles. The Xbox is more based around action/shooters to sports games, anything really that you can play to get a quick thrill and nothing that really takes a good long about of time to get into. While the PS3 has the RPGs, the puzzle games, and stuff more along the lines of a longer more developing story or complicated gameplay. I love both of these types and is why I have both systems. But the problem I see with Square is that they are trying to port games onto the supposed "More Popular System" just so they can get more money in the U.S. Sadly these games are getting low scores and aren't selling very well because the fan base on that system is different then the games they are trying to put on them. Right now the PS3 has sold about as many if not more systems then the Xbox (Don't qoute me on this, it is just speculation). So in my opinion if they actually marketed to the PS3 where people who have the most fan base for them are they would be able to sell their games probably better then they are doing on the Xbox.

No matter how much people say that fanboyism is a bad thing and it doesn't mean **** I have to say I disagree. There are a large number of fanboys for each system and that number can greatly effect sales. Most Final Fantasy lovers I know are all PS3 fanboys and strictly enjoy playing RPGs or action adventure role playing games, while the people I know that love Gears of War are Xbox fanboys and prefer either shooters or sports games and do not like RPGs because they don't play games for the story they just love the hardcore fast paced gameplay. So fanboyism does matter, it is just not something people like to see. I used to be a PS3 Fanboy, and still am to an extent, like I don't like the frame rate issues I get with my Xbox and I believe that PS3 does have better software, but when it comes to the games I don't hold which console it comes out on against them, I just prefer they either announce in the begining that it is going to be multi-platform, or port it later after the game has been released.

shenki
Whoa, space that sh!t out man!
shenki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 shenki

the thing that made me decide to buy a ps3 was becuase i knew ( or thought ) i would need it for final fantasy games. well that and metal gear.

railroberto2007
Those are actually the games that made me a PS fanboy in the first place, but later I decided that I need to branch out since I saw games I liked on the Xbox, like Fable, and my most recent favoite, Gears of War.
codalloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#74 codalloo
Member since 2006 • 892 Posts
Square Enix are great game developers for the most part and if Kingdom Hearts III is even announced for any console I'll be happy, one of my favorite game franchises for sure.
shenki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 shenki
Very true, just to have some of their games is a treat, and if one has both Xbox and PS3 is just comes down to which system you prefer, either way you get to play thing game and that is what really counts.
lazzy102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#76 lazzy102
Member since 2004 • 455 Posts
[QUOTE="Young_Charter"]The point is that the PS3 is not going to have Exclusives for itself and Square is really turning its back on the PS3 putting other exclusives on the 360K1LLR3175
I will say once again,does it matter?Aslong as you get to play the game just stop complaining.The only game that I have seen so far to be alittle on the Dishonest side was Star ocean 4.Sony still has plenty of good excusives.People worry about the most miniscule things these days.Just play the game and be happy.Stop being such a loyalist.

to many fanboys it matters:)....anyway the only thing that concerns me is that it might not be as good because now they have to concentrate on making it for both consoles(at a graphycal lvl)...anyway I think that this might be one of the first games that actually gets developed on the ps3 and than ported on the xbox360..it actually might be intresting to see the results
USAGoalieUM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#77 USAGoalieUM
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I dont mind multiplatform releases as long as the game remains the same on both consoles. It's when this console gets the better DLC, better graphics, better framerate etc. Both console owners pay the same amount of money so the experience should be equal. Also I own both a 360 and PS3 but I dunno about the who cares arguement. I mean if Metal Gear was slated to come out multiplatform at the same time would the game really look and play as well as it does now (being that it was developed specifically for the PS3)? So my opinion has more to do with quality than being able to say "Ha Ha PS3 gets this exclusive and Bill Gates doesnt"
1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts
Kingdom Hearts should have stopped after the first one. I'll pass on KHIII like I did with KHII. Like where the heck were all those new characters introduced in KHII when KH was going on? S-E just doesn't know when to stop with these spinoffs and sequels. Ex. FFVII, FFX-2, KH. Squaresoft would have never let this happen.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 K1LLR3175
Kingdom Hearts should have stopped after the first one. I'll pass on KHIII like I did with KHII. Like where the heck were all those new characters introduced in KHII when KH was going on? S-E just doesn't know when to stop with these spinoffs and sequels. Ex. FFVII, FFX-2, KH. Squaresoft would have never let this happen.1uP_OnYou
But I thought you wanted to play KHIII cometh.......Oh wait,it is the other guy.Sorry.
ellez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 ellez
Member since 2004 • 250 Posts

Kingdom Hearts should have stopped after the first one. I'll pass on KHIII like I did with KHII. Like where the heck were all those new characters introduced in KHII when KH was going on? S-E just doesn't know when to stop with these spinoffs and sequels. Ex. FFVII, FFX-2, KH. Squaresoft would have never let this happen.1uP_OnYou

are you serious? KHII was way better than KH, you missed out. What new characters were introduced? because they do tie into the story of KH and KH:COM if you ever play the games. Youre just babbling.

1uP_OnYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 1uP_OnYou
Member since 2008 • 3183 Posts

[QUOTE="1uP_OnYou"]Kingdom Hearts should have stopped after the first one. I'll pass on KHIII like I did with KHII. Like where the heck were all those new characters introduced in KHII when KH was going on? S-E just doesn't know when to stop with these spinoffs and sequels. Ex. FFVII, FFX-2, KH. Squaresoft would have never let this happen.ellez

are you serious? KHII was way better than KH, you missed out. What new characters were introduced? because they do tie into the story of KH and KH:COM if you ever play the games. Youre just babbling.

Im just simply expressing how I feel and voicing my opinion which I am aloud to do. Sorry you and Im sure everyone else in this topic don't agree or feel the same way I do. Enjoy KHIII when released.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 abdelmessih101
Apparently you didn't play Chain of Memories. :P
RahKayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#83 RahKayne
Member since 2003 • 3436 Posts
I don't care as long as I get it.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#84 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]Please...PLEASE! KH3 has not even been announced, so drop it already. Ps: Stop with the fanboy crap & accept the fact that the gaming industry is a $$$ making buisness, so multiplatform gaming issues are thorns in the side to fanboys only. This is my opinion.abdelmessih101

But we all know it's coming so what's the problem with discussing it, even if it is a little premature?

By the way, I do agree somewhat with the second part of your post. The only time multiplatform vs exclusive matters to me is when:

1. a game's quality is sacrificed to put it on more than one console
  2. I have to wait for the game to be ported to or made on another console after the PS3 version is done before I can play it
  3. a game that was supposed to be on the PS3 becomes exclusive to another console

How do we know it's coming? Is it from the little message sora got @ the end? HA! I am not saying it wont happen..BUT....it was never announced, so just relax yourself. This will be just like the so called "FF7 Remake".

K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 K1LLR3175
[QUOTE="abdelmessih101"]

[QUOTE="MusashiSensi"]Please...PLEASE! KH3 has not even been announced, so drop it already. Ps: Stop with the fanboy crap & accept the fact that the gaming industry is a $$$ making buisness, so multiplatform gaming issues are thorns in the side to fanboys only. This is my opinion.MusashiSensi

But we all know it's coming so what's the problem with discussing it, even if it is a little premature?

By the way, I do agree somewhat with the second part of your post. The only time multiplatform vs exclusive matters to me is when:

1. a game's quality is sacrificed to put it on more than one console
  2. I have to wait for the game to be ported to or made on another console after the PS3 version is done before I can play it
  3. a game that was supposed to be on the PS3 becomes exclusive to another console

How do we know it's coming? Is it from the little message sora got @ the end? HA! I am not saying it wont happen..BUT....it was never announced, so just relax yourself. This will be just like the so called "FF7 Remake".

Don't say that.I am so damn sick and tired of hearing about that remake.I really don't see why there is a need for a remake.
Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 374

#86 Uncanny_Doom
Member since 2009 • 314 Posts
I never really understood the big deal with Kingdom Hearts (both games are good, but jeez it has a fanbase that's crazy), but Square has expressed lots of interest in having their games across as many systems as possible this generation. I remember a specific interview a few months ago (it was in 2008 for sure) where someone in the company actually expressed dislike for the amount of games they had that were only on the PS2. For whatever it's worth, I think Kingdom Hearts III being on the Xbox 360 is certainly a possibility. However at the moment, it's not even announced to be in development. I think it would be funny if it didn't happen at all. But then, I have a sick sense of humor. =P