Im pretty dammm lucky :)

• 73 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#1 Zeldasboy_12
Member since 2003 • 628 Posts

Me and my frined went to go buy Naruto fpr the ps3, im not really a naruto guy, but hes my friend and i told him id pay half. i still had some money, and i wanted to buy burnout because when i rented it i had a blast and i got sad that i didnt buy it. so im trying to find burnout legens, and when i found the case i decided to open it, and guess what? the disc was inside. i seized this very lucky moment and pocketed burnout in my coat pocket, i told my friend id wait for him in the car, and bam, i just saved myself 30 bucks.i mean its not like i stole fall out 3 or resistance 2 ( which i have, im a gameaholic, currently own 26 ps3 games and burnout is the only good game left to buy at the moment) anyway, the point is that im a happy camper. has this ever happened to you?

Superblob123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Superblob123
Member since 2007 • 256 Posts
THIEF!!!!
demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3 demonslayer987
Member since 2008 • 329 Posts

Me and my frined went to go buy Naruto fpr the ps3, im not really a naruto guy, but hes my friend and i told him id pay half. i still had some money, and i wanted to buy burnout because when i rented it i had a blast and i got sad that i didnt buy it. so im trying to find burnout legens, and when i found the case i decided to open it, and guess what? the disc was inside. i seized this very lucky moment and pocketed burnout in my coat pocket, i told my friend id wait for him in the car, and bam, i just saved myself 30 bucks.i mean its not like i stole fall out 3 or resistance 2 ( which i have, im a gameaholic, currently own 26 ps3 games and burnout is the only good game left to buy at the moment) anyway, the point is that im a happy camper. has this ever happened to you?

Zeldasboy_12
hahah nice what store was it from
PenguinGod19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 PenguinGod19
Member since 2004 • 1895 Posts
No you're not lucky at all. You are a terrible person who does not deserve to even own a PS3. I am ashamed to have you in the same gaming community as myself and I hope someone breaks into your home and steals any systems as well as games that you may own. Have a terrible day and grow up.
Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Zeldasboy_12
No you're not lucky at all. You are a terrible person who does not deserve to even own a PS3. I am ashamed to have you in the same gaming community as myself and I hope someone breaks into your home and steals any systems as well as games that you may own. Have a terrible day and grow up.PenguinGod19
im just saying, put urself in my shoes, what would you do?
rahul_batta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rahul_batta
Member since 2004 • 1363 Posts
I wouldnt steal, wow man thats low.
verbalfilth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 verbalfilth
Member since 2006 • 5043 Posts
[QUOTE="demonslayer987"][QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"]

Zeldasboy_12
hahah nice what store was it from

gamestop, and as for the guy calling me a thief, ill admit it, i did steal from a major corporation who does nothing but overcharge you at any given moment and underpays your traded in games. its not like ai stole from some family organization, lol, serves then right for making that silly mistake, they should hire better help, or not, better for me, lol

That's the one step they call "Rationalization." Evil corporation or not, fact is you wrongfully took something that is not yours. Personally, I'm lucky that my local gamestop employees treat me nicely and warn me against the store's little scams, so if i were in your situation I'd just have handed it to them and told them to take better care next time. All in all what's done is done but don't do it again.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#9 CanadianCR
Member since 2008 • 3824 Posts

Zeldasboy_12

All I can think of is when Bart stole Bonestorm .. :lol:

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#11 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts
You're asking if I've ever stolen a game? No, I haven't.
corwinn01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 corwinn01
Member since 2004 • 842 Posts
What a loser
PenguinGod19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PenguinGod19
Member since 2004 • 1895 Posts

What would I have done...hmmmm. I too would have given the disc to the clerk and tell them of their mistake. Just because you are able to do something does NOT give you the right to do something. Most of us know the difference between right and wrong and would choose not to take a game that we had not paid for, even if we were given the opportunity to do so.

Enjoy your unfulfilling life of selfishness. I hope someday you see the error in your ways, or I hope someday you are called on your actions and suffer the repricusions of your choices. Enjoy your game, I hope it was worth a life of loneliness and self gratification.

csking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 csking
Member since 2005 • 283 Posts

man for all these people on their hgih horses....f that. I would ahve done the same exact thing haha.

good for you man:)

demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 demonslayer987
oh come on guys you act like you never stole something. So if you see 100$ in the street will you let it float by or grab it
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 CanadianCR

wow, everyones high and might yall of a sudden. you know what, i could care less, life is about oppurtunities and i took it. i am a selfish man, and what i did was wrong, but u know what: I dont care! at the end of the day, i got a free game and u didnt.Zeldasboy_12

Do you seriously care what others think?

Honestly I could care less about what you did ..

Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Zeldasboy_12

[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"]wow, everyones high and might yall of a sudden. you know what, i could care less, life is about oppurtunities and i took it. i am a selfish man, and what i did was wrong, but u know what: I dont care! at the end of the day, i got a free game and u didnt.CanadianCR

this is a forum..... u talk to people and hear there opinions.... why are YOU here?
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"]wow, everyones high and might yall of a sudden. you know what, i could care less, life is about oppurtunities and i took it. i am a selfish man, and what i did was wrong, but u know what: I dont care! at the end of the day, i got a free game and u didnt.Zeldasboy_12

this is a forum..... u talk to people and hear there opinions.... why are YOU here?

It's their .. not there ..

What did you think you were going to get? High fives .. you can't even handle when a bunch of virtual people jump down your throat .. why are you here?

snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts
I wouldnt steal, wow man thats low.rahul_batta
I second this.
demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 demonslayer987
[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

What did you think you were going to get? High fives .. you can't even handle when a bunch of virtual people jump down your throat .. why are you here?

he's here beacuse it's his topic. A better question will be why are you here?
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"][QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"] this is a forum..... u talk to people and hear there opinions.... why are YOU here?demonslayer987

:lol: We were not talking about this topic .. but forums in general .. wow ..

Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Zeldasboy_12
[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

people really like it when you correct them.... smart azz, whatever, your right this is just a forum, im gonna go play my free game
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"][QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"] this is a forum..... u talk to people and hear there opinions.... why are YOU here?Zeldasboy_12

people really like it when you correct them.... smart azz, whatever, your right this is just a forum, im gonna go play my free game

:lol: It's you're .. ;)

I was actually on your side yet you were unable to comprehend that ..

Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30684 Posts
lol the TC has gotten pretty defensive, what do you expect the world to celebrate you being a petty thief? Your not lucky you just stole something, that doesnt require luck, just greed.
demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 demonslayer987

[QUOTE="demonslayer987"][QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

CanadianCR

what are you a mod going on corresting people... oops i mean correcting
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts
well i honestly wouldn't have stolen the game, i would have just waited and got it another time, but i don't care too much because it was Gamestop anyway lol
The_Rick_14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 The_Rick_14
Member since 2006 • 9945 Posts

All I'm gonna say is thats just sad. And what's worse about it is you know it was wrong, and are proud of it. You can say whatever you want about people being a high-horse because they're calling you out for stealing, but how insecure are you that you decided to come brag about it here? Were you hoping for a slew of responses along the lines of "WOW Ur the Kewlist Pursin I NO!!"

Oh and go ahead and rationalize it by their rip off trade in prices. No one is forcing you to trade in there. There are plenty of other options available. So I'm not buying that excuse.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="demonslayer987"] he's here beacuse it's his topic. A better question will be why are you here?demonslayer987

Your comprehension skills weren't up to snuff .. so I helped you along by explaining you had the wrong idea .. why so defensive? :roll:

27Jackson27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 27Jackson27
Member since 2008 • 35 Posts
HAHAHA thats awesome in Australia we have a store called jb-hi and i took the price tag off one game and put it over the one on mortal kombat vs dc and got $20 off the lady just scanned it looked at the price tag then entered the one that was on the Game :p
Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Zeldasboy_12
HAHAHA thats awesome in Australia we have a store called jb-hi and i took the price tag off one game and put it over the one on mortal kombat vs dc and got $20 off the lady just scanned it looked at the price tag then entered the one that was on the Game :p27Jackson27
awsome, i love me a good scam, im gonna start a clan called the common thieves in resistance 2 lmao
demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 demonslayer987

CanadianCR

Your comprehension skills weren't up to snuff .. so I helped you along by explaining you had the wrong idea .. why so defensive? :roll:

im just saying stop saying bad things about him. It would of been bad if he never told anyone but he told the world
Generalmojo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Generalmojo
Member since 2008 • 3670 Posts

I wouldnt steal, wow man thats low.rahul_batta

we ALL would, especcialy for a title we are dying 4!

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 CanadianCR

[QUOTE="CanadianCR"][QUOTE="demonslayer987"] what are you a mod going on corresting people... oops i mean correctingdemonslayer987

im just saying stop saying bad things about him. It would of been bad if he never told anyone but he told the world

:lol: What?

Bad things? What are you reading?

Honestly, read what I've written .. started with a Simpsons call .. then tried to be nice by saying who cares what others think .. and he took it the wrong way .. seriously did he expect everyone to love him?

demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 demonslayer987

CanadianCR

Honestly, read what I've written .. started with a Simpsons call .. then tried to be nice by saying who cares what others think .. and he took it the wrong way .. seriously did he expect everyone to love him?

my mistake i forgot about that i thought you were against him sorry dude
snwboardn08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 snwboardn08
Member since 2006 • 979 Posts

[QUOTE="rahul_batta"]I wouldnt steal, wow man thats low.Generalmojo

we ALL would, especcialy for a title we are dying 4!

No not really.
Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Zeldasboy_12
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

yeah now that i look back i overreacted a little, sorry. its just human nature to be a little defensive. u werent really the one down my throat, they were
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="demonslayer987"]im just saying stop saying bad things about him. It would of been bad if he never told anyone but he told the worlddemonslayer987

my mistake i forgot about that i thought you were against him sorry dude

Naw man it's all good .. ;)

Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Zeldasboy_12
so im curious canada man... what would you have done: be honest? * think about the given situation*
SpeakForYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SpeakForYou
Member since 2007 • 120 Posts

I couldn't give a sh*t what you did. Personaly I wouldn't have done it but that's me not you.

The same thing has happened to me. One night my mate and I went to ASDA after the cinema and started looking at the games for the Wii. I picked up the new Tomb Raider game and noticed it was slightly heavier than the others. I opened it up and saw that the game was still in it. Now it wasn't just one like that there was about 8 of them. I took them off the shevles and gave them to the woman who worked in that dept. But, it could have been easy for someone to just stick it in their pocket.

CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="demonslayer987"]im just saying stop saying bad things about him. It would of been bad if he never told anyone but he told the worldZeldasboy_12

yeah now that i look back i overreacted a little, sorry. its just human nature to be a little defensive. u werent really the one down my throat, they were

Hey I always like a good argument once in a while .. trust me .. ;)

You know what man .. you posted .. with comes the good .. comes the bad .. just don't let peoples opinion get the best of ya .. :)

Clipperstown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Clipperstown
Member since 2008 • 145 Posts
lol nice!!!! that's what those overcharging bastards deserve!!! and to all of those ppl calling u a thief, u kinda r but they r just jeleuos because they would have done the same thing lol.again nice job!!!!!!
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CanadianCR

so im curious canada man... what would you have done: be honest? * think about the given situation*Zeldasboy_12

Well lets just say I'm going to be checking every game case now .. :lol:

Zeldasboy_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Zeldasboy_12

[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"]so im curious canada man... what would you have done: be honest? * think about the given situation*CanadianCR

lmfao, we literally argues then for no damn reason
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CanadianCR
[QUOTE="CanadianCR"]

[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"]so im curious canada man... what would you have done: be honest? * think about the given situation*Zeldasboy_12

lmfao, we literally argues then for no damn reason

The humor was enough reason for me .. ;)

demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 demonslayer987

[QUOTE="Zeldasboy_12"]so im curious canada man... what would you have done: be honest? * think about the given situation*CanadianCR

lol or switch the game price
Um_Wut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Um_Wut
Member since 2008 • 524 Posts
Keep it up you "lucky guy", you. Have fun getting anally rapped in county when you're finally caught doing such a thing over a petty little game. 30 dollars for a so/so game...doesnt seem like much compared to a butt stuffing... and "warioboy" would be a much more suitable name for you. you pathetic piece of human garbage.
dirtyd100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#48 dirtyd100
Member since 2006 • 4252 Posts
Nice! Good job.
CanadianCR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 CanadianCR

Keep it up you "lucky guy", you. Have fun getting anally rapped in county when you're finally caught doing such a thing over a petty little game. 30 dollars for a so/so game...doesnt seem like much compared to a butt stuffing... and "warioboy" would be a much more suitable name for you. you pathetic piece of human garbage.Um_Wut

:| This creeped me out ..

demonslayer987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 demonslayer987
Keep it up you "lucky guy", you. Have fun getting anally rapped in county when you're finally caught doing such a thing over a petty little game. 30 dollars for a so/so game...doesnt seem like much compared to a butt stuffing... and "warioboy" would be a much more suitable name for you. you pathetic piece of human garbage.Um_Wut
ok...