KarmaSlayerYT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By KarmaSlayerYT
Member since 2019 • 1 Posts

So I'm interested in doing a live stream from my console that being a ps3 and I've looked up many times if an HDMI cable from my switch could work as 2nd cable on my ps3 and well i haven't really gotten a straight forward answer (im sorry if this just sounds stupid but I'd really like the help.

ButDuuude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 ButDuuude
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

The HDMI cable from your Switch should work on your PS3 fine.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

#2 deactivated-5e5d7e6d61227
Member since 2009 • 619 Posts
@karmaslayeryt said:

So I'm interested in doing a live stream from my console that being a ps3 and I've looked up many times if an HDMI cable from my switch could work as 2nd cable on my ps3 and well i haven't really gotten a straight forward answer (im sorry if this just sounds stupid but I'd really like the help.

I am not trying to be sarcastic with this response, but have you tried taking the HDMI from your Switch and plugging it into your PS3 to see if it works? The best method is to try first and then look for answers. The reason as to why you are probably not getting a reliable answer is due to MOST HDMI cables being universal. I personally use my Ruku cable for other systems. You just have to get out there and try it. Also, do not ever apologize for coming to these forums and asking for assistance. Remember, you WILL get crappy responses from others (I can personally think of a couple right now) but you will also get good responses of encouragement. Best of luck!