How many People you know, Put Down PS3?

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

snarekick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#51 snarekick
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
also, I think that people who bash the ps3 are just trying to do it as much as they can before their 360 system is dated and nolonger thought of as better :p
beavisofcod2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 beavisofcod2
Member since 2007 • 445 Posts

i don't know anybody who thinks the ps3 sucks, most people i know who game are interested in all 3 consoles, it's just that you get people who can't afford all 3 onto the internet with anonymity and they turn into dicks with a grudge

C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#53 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts
Everyone I know puts down PS3:P, but hey, is their lost. Only my little brother agrees that PS3 is the one he wants. He has even given up on Ninja Gaiden 2 (one of his favorite game series) because is only for 360 and he fears for the hardware failures. There is no Microsoft support in Panama, so if he buys it an it RRoD on him, he is screwed. I don't want to brag when I say I consider myself an above average source of knowledge when it comes to games and consoles, but anyone who just misses on great games cause they feel some sort of morbid fanatism for either Microsoft or Sony and disses on the other console cause of it is just a moron. I have both and I couldn't be more satisfied (well, except when I get RRoD, but aw well...)
buffdaddy69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#54 buffdaddy69
Member since 2003 • 1105 Posts

So wait, you cant just called the tech support number? because with Microsoft if your system breaks down and you still have a warrenty, they will send you the shipping box to put the 360 in, and you send it to them, and when they "Fix" it, all they really do is give you a new 360.

legofan712

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 legofan712
Member since 2005 • 664 Posts
Well somewhat, all my friends basically at first, however once I picked it up and they played resistance, WOW they just basically opened up their eyes and got jealous and freaked out at how they have to pay for online, wi-fi, bigger hard drives, blu-ray and all that sorta jazz. But everyone else at school says that the 360 is better mainly cuz they haven't even TOUCHED a PS3.
Lafuigi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 Lafuigi
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
Lots of people I know are one-dimensional about video games. They put down the Wii because all they think it is, is Wii Sports. They think the world of the 360 and the PS3 just because of graphics and not about gamepleay. The Ps3 and Wii are more similar than you think. They aren't like the 360 with only first-person shooters. But of my closest and most understanding friends, they all put down the PS3.
C-Himura

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#57 C-Himura
Member since 2004 • 2160 Posts

So wait, you cant just called the tech support number? because with Microsoft if your system breaks down and you still have a warrenty, they will send you the shipping box to put the 360 in, and you send it to them, and when they "Fix" it, all they really do is give you a new 360.

buffdaddy69

Things kind of work a little different for third world countries. It seems the only Latin American third world country that exists in Microsoft's eyes is Mexico. They don't give out that sort of service in most other Latin American countries.

Mitch2129

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#58 Mitch2129
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts
I have about 3friends who put down PS3 and about 8 or 9 who like PS3 more than 360
jdang307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 jdang307
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts
nobody i know who games has a360. They won't even consider it, they are still onc. PS2's and waiting for PS3 to drop in price. those that have made the jump to next gen have bought a ps3 or a wii. Also note none of them run to the internet boards etc for game info.
forgot_my_name

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#60 forgot_my_name
Member since 2007 • 558 Posts

I know about 4-5 people who say ps3 sucks and 360 is better. I get pissed and start making fun of them, LOLT-Machine99

None that I know, but a few people I know make fun of the wii :P

knicknut17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#61 knicknut17
Member since 2003 • 1987 Posts

Plenty of people put down the PS3, but what matters is that the overwhelming majority of PS3 OWNERS LOVE their console. Can't blame them either, I love mine.

What you should be pissed off about is that god awful Shaun Alexander tag in your profile. What a waste of a first round pick on my 9-2 fantasy team...

jaredrichards3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#62 jaredrichards3
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts
the 360 can't be that good, it's been out a year longer and has only sold 6 million more which is stuff all . plus a lot of those are people that are on thier 2nd and 3rd system due to the RROD . Yeah i have a mate who was bagging the ps3 before it even came out , he's a tool and has no idea how good it is. yes xbox live is great but you do have to pay for it. and it won't be long before psn is just as good if not better. he also was bagging blu-ray comparing it to beta, he was saying hd-dvd is better and more accepted blah blah blah yeah what ever blu-ray holds 50 gig on one disc not only 20 like hd-dvd so i'm sure blu-ray won't be rejected by the public as it is the superior format by far.
aj99987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 aj99987
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
Before the PS3 came out, most of my friends really didn't like the PS3, mostly 'cause of the price. Now that the price has gone down, only one of my friends doesn't like the PS3. (That person happens to be an XBOT Halo 3 junkie, go figure:roll: )
blue-fish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#64 blue-fish
Member since 2003 • 1389 Posts
I'm a 360 owner and I don't put down the PS3... anymore. In my opinion it is still easily the second choice for most people. That said, I believe it has a bright future maybe starting in 2008, more likely in 2009. I have my reasons but I don't want to get bickered with and flamed so I'll just leave you with my opnion. I recommend to most people that they look to 360 for their gaming needs unless they can wait a year or so to make their decision (in which case I tell them to ask me later.)
edthetinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65 edthetinker
Member since 2007 • 1373 Posts

Heres the thing my firends and I just love to play games. We dont waste time bashing systems we just play rock band....

so to answer your question

real people 0

online people countless

thank goodness my friends dont live in this box.... well at least not all of them

Mujambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Mujambo
Member since 2007 • 1039 Posts
There were 8 people I know who originally bashed the ps3: four friends, two coworkers, and two friends of friends. Each of them was a gamer, be it xbox, ps2, nintendo, etc. Only two of those were 360 owners, one had his 360 replaced twice, the other only once. That just gives you some idea of the background. I had 6 of them over on numerous occasions over the last four months. Those 6 all changed their minds when they got to play it, thanks to CoD4, Assassin's Creed, DiRT, NHL 08, and Oblivion. The other two guys are kind of coming around, both are coworkers of mine. In a couple weeks when we get some time off, we're having a video game night at one of our colleagues houses who has a 50 inch tv and ps3. I'm gonna be there, and I'm sure they'll finally agree that it's an awesome system
fat_funny_guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 fat_funny_guy
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone is reading anymore but here is my 2 cents. I have all three systems andI have to say, the year jumped Microsoft got, greatly helped, with a big library of games.OnceNintendo and Sony get a desent library it will be a better war. Personal thou i put down the PS3for a while but I'm getting excited for the future.