Good PSP on Vita?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

I'm looking for a good, long, and fun psp game

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 soapman72

i was thinking PEace Walker or GTA

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 LongZhiZi
Member since 2009 • 2453 Posts
Persona 3 Portable is absolutely fantastic. MGS: Peace Walker is a great choice. I've dumped around 60 hours into the game. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is very hit or miss, but if it's a hit for you, you'll play this game more than any of the others. If you like SRPGs, Valkyria Chronicles 2 will last you quite a while.
soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 soapman72

Persona 3 Portable is absolutely fantastic. MGS: Peace Walker is a great choice. I've dumped around 60 hours into the game. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is very hit or miss, but if it's a hit for you, you'll play this game more than any of the others. If you like SRPGs, Valkyria Chronicles 2 will last you quite a while.LongZhiZi
Hows the community on AD-Hoc Party

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 LongZhiZi

[QUOTE="LongZhiZi"]Persona 3 Portable is absolutely fantastic. MGS: Peace Walker is a great choice. I've dumped around 60 hours into the game. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is very hit or miss, but if it's a hit for you, you'll play this game more than any of the others. If you like SRPGs, Valkyria Chronicles 2 will last you quite a while.soapman72

Hows the community on AD-Hoc Party

Honestly, I don't know. My PS3 is halfway around the world, so I couldn't check for you. Hopefully someone can provide you an answer for that.
dissembled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 dissembled
Member since 2003 • 357 Posts

About how large are these downloadable PSP games for the Vita? I have a slow connection and it would take hours just to download one game if it's more than a gig in size.

LongZhiZi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 LongZhiZi

About how large are these downloadable PSP games for the Vita? I have a slow connection and it would take hours just to download one game if it's more than a gig in size.

dissembled
Depends on the game. The games I recommended are of pretty good size. P3P is a bit over a gig, Valkyria Chronicles is just under 900mb, Peace Walker is 1.4gigs, and MHFU is something like 768mb.
Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Anyone who says an answer other than Disgaea is wrong

Mrmedia01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Mrmedia01
Member since 2007 • 1917 Posts

Anyone who says an answer other than Disgaea is wrong

Jaysonguy

^^QFT, Highly agree. You can not go wrong with Disgaea.

Granpire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 139

#11 Granpire
Member since 2008 • 2749 Posts

dissembled
I wouldn't let download size limit your choice. MGS: Peace Walker is possibly the best PSP game of all, and if you have to wait a couple of hours extra to download it, then it's worth it.