Duke Nukem Forever Review (2/5)

• 52 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

The nature of the game and the fact half the code is 5 years old shows they won't expect to be raking in the gold, i'm pretty sure they all have their thick skin on around these times as it'll be slandered endlessly for sexism, it's not like they're killing the women but the media will go nuts "Duke Nukem ban discussed by every country in the world!!!".. I bet this gets more media cover than Gaddafi murdering his own innocent women and children. Isn't it hilarious how the world views things and ignores things not personally or emotionally connected directly to themselves, families only want troops to withdraw and start petitions and protests only after their son is killed in war. Pig ignorant to say the least but a game strikes a nerve and suddenly the newspapers are predicting every 15 year old to be smacking his "hoe" around with a big fat cigar in his mouth.

JohnF111

So true!

MFbronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 MFbronz
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts
ive slept alot since 1997....grew up alot too. i will wait till its 20-30 bucks before i buy it.
MFbronz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 MFbronz
Member since 2007 • 403 Posts

I don't really understand these "arguments" about everything "morally wrong" with this game, when they have no problem stabbing someone in the face in some other FPS game or beating women with a baseball bat in GTA. Get real folks, you have no points, nothing's valid with your engineered responses and you're all hypocrites. If you don't like it, GET OUT OF GAMING.

Duke Nukem has been like this since the 90's and I can assure that about half of you were barely babies by '95. Can any of you recall (by memory) the whole Mortal Kombat "outcry"?

Denji
very true, some kid back home in NY offed his cousin because he was trying to be scorpion. tied a rope around a bowie knife....that was 1992 so im sure the kid is out of prison now.....