Demon's souls overrated?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
tl;dr I thought the game was kinda short in the level departament... i mean if it wasnt so difficult i would ve beat it in like 3 hours no joke. I hope the next one is bigger
bussinrounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 bussinrounds
Member since 2009 • 3324 Posts
Their "catch" for making the game ( levels ) so small, is having you do them over & over again. Me, i'd rather be seeing new environments and monsters, than playing thru the same crap. The melee combat was GREAT in DS ( not the magic though, because you have to be to close to lock on, and the spell selection is very limited ). If you took the great melee combat away from DS, and it just had average fighting, say, the game would definitely be sub par.
idunnodude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 idunnodude
Member since 2007 • 2287 Posts

[QUOTE="idunnodude"]

[QUOTE="lordfalsus"]

you prefer FF13 over demons souls? FAIL!

KamuiFei

ok u know what whatever, i give up. geez like what the hell. seriously whats wrong wit u people, i repeated myself over and over but ur ignorance is just amazing. i dont know what it is but a lot of people on gamespot are so ridiculously uptight, like did u not get enough hugs when you were a kid or something?

Haha, totally agree with you man. Alot of users here have tunnel vision. Their games are better than yours, always. :P The definition of "opinion" and "preference" do not apply here most of time. With that said, I think the people on my lists are the coolest peeps on GS. :)

yea ive noticed this more and more as i post on these forums. and then they wonder why people have a sterotype of gamers being nerds and losers. lol dont get me wrong theres a lot of cool and smart people on gs, just not the majority. and yeah thats what ive been trying to say, take the difficulty out of this game and its isnt much. like the other dude said, the levels are lame and small cuz they expect u to keep dying and play it over and over. and this makes it the greatest game this gen...i just dont get it. after a while it gets to the point where its not enjoyable, its just one of those things u do just cuz u want to get it done. well again, thats just my opinion lol. but im sure im an idiot cuz i dont have the same taste and agree with u guys 100% lmao. pathetic.

Styrwirld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Styrwirld
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

hey i just beat demon's souls and man it was hard as hell, (although the last boss wasnt hard cuz i had 2 phantoms with me). i wanted to get into the online pvp but i dunno to me it kinda sucks. i get backstabbed from ppl who arent even behind me to begin with. its rare that i find a 1 vs 1 match. everyone online is a nerd (don't take offence anyone). what i mean by that is everyone always has these huge ass weapons and crazy spells that god knows how they even got in that level in the first place. and i get killed in 1 hit. and if they're not gangbanging me then there using some crazy fire spell that kills ppl in 1 hit. im not being a sore loser or anything but i mean cmon, i can barely beat 1 dude like wth. if you invade you always get gangbanged. is it me or does it seem like they shouldve made the online a bit more organized or something.

idunnodude
Dude I dont know what r u saying, YES I have been OWNED by a 1 hit Spell but the most time I play as a Black Phantom I killed the host or when I am the host i killed the Black Phantom, and I use only Dual Daggers, Light Armor and the thief ring, may be 1 or 2 spells like Poison Cloud and Cloack, the thing is find a counter for those things that beat you, the game offers many tools to you to do a character unique. Think a character develop it and enjoy. If you wanna add me to the PSN. Styrwirld.