Choose type of hooker sex in GTA 4!

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#51 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

but the fact that it adds no value to the story and anything like that makes it seem just like one of those things to get the rating up. i'm sure they don't have this in the Aussie version, and i'm not opposed to sex in video game, and i'm looking very much forward to picking up my copy of GTA tomorrow night, but this... this is just tasteless.

stygiansanity

it adds no story value, it adds world value and simply, more options with everything. same way mini-games have been expanded upon (pool, darts, etc), hookers have been too :P

"world value?" :roll: thats a complete cop-out and you know it. The game has more than enough of value without having to add what type of sex act you don't get to see. its not funny, and ultimately a gimmick.

stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
[QUOTE="stygiansanity"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

but the fact that it adds no value to the story and anything like that makes it seem just like one of those things to get the rating up. i'm sure they don't have this in the Aussie version, and i'm not opposed to sex in video game, and i'm looking very much forward to picking up my copy of GTA tomorrow night, but this... this is just tasteless.

americahellyeah

it adds no story value, it adds world value and simply, more options with everything. same way mini-games have been expanded upon (pool, darts, etc), hookers have been too :P

"world value?" :roll: thats a complete cop-out and you know it. The game has more than enough of value without having to add what type of sex act you don't get to see. its not funny, and ultimately a gimmick.

I find it funny :)

Avatar image for americahellyeah
americahellyeah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 americahellyeah
Member since 2006 • 16548 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="stygiansanity"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

stygiansanity

really... how old are you?

stygiansanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 stygiansanity
Member since 2005 • 3183 Posts
[QUOTE="stygiansanity"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="stygiansanity"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

americahellyeah

I'm not young, and without being too explicit, I've had my share of fun (and still do), but is it wrong to find humour in this? I don't think so.

I find it humoures that I can get a quick BJ to recover my health as opposed to the old rocking car with nothing else to it.

and I'd like to add that no, this does not mean I've a lousy sense of humour.

svenskamerikan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 svenskamerikan
Member since 2007 • 1408 Posts
[QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

stygiansanity

You could argue that about all the things that people find offensive. It is about living the life of Niko - choosing services from a street prostitute is within that life / at least being exposed to the option. Seriously if we removed what people find offensive with GTA there is no game so get over it.

SouL-AsyluM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 SouL-AsyluM
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts
How about you let the people who actually had sex before and are over the age of 18 decide whether it is unecessary or filthy. Because to me it honestly doesnt matter and doesnt bother me one bit. If youre not old enough for the rating, sorry to say but your opinion on this matter and the game as a whole doesnt mean jack.
nellyg619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 nellyg619
Member since 2004 • 6832 Posts
rather get siome maself then watch it in a video game
mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#58 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts
So shouldn't this game be rated "AO?"
CellAnimation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 CellAnimation
Member since 2007 • 6116 Posts
It's an open world game and Rockstar are making it as open as possible. Guess what? People actually do these things with prostitutes every hour of every day. Just like real life though if you don't like it you don't have to do it. I for 1 wouldn't get my jollies by driving down a virtual street, picking up virtual hookers, for virtual hand jobs. So just like real life I can keep on driving. I really wonder about the maturity of some of the people here. Notice I said maturity not age.
hodges_3_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 hodges_3_5
Member since 2008 • 351 Posts

rather get siome maself then watch it in a video gamenellyg619

HECK YEA!!!!

But I really dont care about this, people need to chill and realize.....ITS A VIDEO GAME!!!!!

If you dont like it, dont have sex with tha hookers, and if your all for it, HAVE FUN!

But people are wayyyyyyyy to personal.

Joncon88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Joncon88
Member since 2007 • 267 Posts
[QUOTE="stygiansanity"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"][QUOTE="stygiansanity"][QUOTE="americahellyeah"]

americahellyeah

you need to chill dude... you are now trying to make it seem like you have higher class or something with that comment. GTA is none for this stuff, and now the are expanding on it. They have been doing this for years, and now all of a sudden people are immature for having options? Get over yourself, seriously. I think you are the one that needs to grow up.

Anyways, this is cool option!

Generic_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#62 Generic_Dude
Member since 2006 • 11707 Posts

[QUOTE="ScottEFresh"]What the hell?!? How come this guy is getting ripped for posting this? IT's true (and a funny video at that) and are any of you even surprised in the slightest?!? This is ROCKSTAR games people!...this is GRAND THEFT AUTO...Heeeeeellllllllllloooooo...SEX, DRUGS, GUNS, VIOLENCE. I think it's pathetic some of you say "thats unnecessary" but then will call the cops on the cell phone in the game then gun them down. Which one is worse? People (especially Americans) need to get over the whole sex thing...kerching

totally agree with that mate

I'm an American and I agree with my presumably European friends here... as comedian Steve Martin once said, "sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences that money can buy". lol.

the_crosbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#63 the_crosbie
Member since 2007 • 740 Posts
This topic is plain immature.is0lati0n
poop... booger... and boobies (I helped bring it back to a sane level but I was sucked in :D )
gamer_guy_714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 gamer_guy_714
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts
I was just trying to point out the depth of this game, gta 4 has taken the next step in realistic gaming, btw, people in new york city have an option of these things (which liberty city is designed after), i just thought it was funny and wanted to share this w/ other people, if you dont like it, dont pick up a hooker, its that simple, its just an added feature in the game to make you laugh and enjoy the game when you arent online or doing missions, like getting new clothes, going to the bar or going to the comedy club.....gimme a break.
MusashiSensi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#65 MusashiSensi
Member since 2004 • 9584 Posts

thats just unnecessary imo.americahellyeah

100% agree.

gamer_guy_714

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 gamer_guy_714
Member since 2008 • 69 Posts
btw, i sent the link to my grandmother who has a great sense of humor and she thought it was funny, some of you people say gow up, but i dont know whats more grown up than that, lighten up....its a video game! :roll: