Breaking MGS 4 Theory

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

METAL_M0UTH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 METAL_M0UTH
Member since 2004 • 105 Posts
Perhaps the young "snake" we saw in one of the trailers was the son of Eva & big boss?
arturo_ko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 arturo_ko
Member since 2006 • 1016 Posts
I can't wait to get the 20th anniversary box set so I could finnaly understand all this stuff
AlphaRedWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 AlphaRedWolf
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts
I think its only set like 7 or 9 years after MGS2 so her kid would still be too young
goku234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 goku234
Member since 2005 • 567 Posts

Eva and Big Boss are from MGS3 like 1956 like so its child would be like 40 year old like the other snake .....

AlphaRedWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AlphaRedWolf
Member since 2006 • 799 Posts

Eva and Big Boss are from MGS3 like 1956 like so its child would be like 40 year old like the other snake .....

goku234

Ooooh Eva I was thinking Olga for some reason

SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 SolidSnake2020
Member since 2006 • 2180 Posts

I think its only set like 7 or 9 years after MGS2 so her kid would still be too youngAlphaRedWolf

Actually it is only set a couple of years after mgs2, I can support my theory with the trailer you hear NAOMI say 9 years ago in shadow mosses I injected you with foxdie, where the event between shadow mosses and MGS2 4 YEARS when you play as raiden and two years when you play as snake ( the tanker).

And as if the young mask man is the son of big boss and eva I don't think he is, but anything can happen.

SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SolidSnake2020

goku234

Bolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Bolund
Member since 2004 • 581 Posts
Big Boss gots no Seman, he lost his nuts during nuclear testing lestin to the medic in MGS3 she says she sterile meaning he cant have kids. So no its not Eva's kid.
Avatar image for Screamin_EaGLes
Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Screamin_EaGLes
Member since 2006 • 2278 Posts
everytime i watch that trailer it drives me nuts cuz i wonder who the masked guy can be. cant say raiden cuz he's a cyborg now. cant be olga's or rosemary's unless they did something to speed the growth of the child. anyone have a logical explanation?
LW2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LW2
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts
I cannot honestly say who the young snake is but what I can guarantee Is this game has taken a departure from mgs2 I cannot believe the twist and turns this game has Olga's child, foxhound, vamp, old snake, liquid ocelot, arsenal gear, big boss, and countless other plot twist just amazing.
rabidwolf86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rabidwolf86
Member since 2004 • 743 Posts
this is simply snake's octocamo or kojima messing with our minds and that trailer is old bring up new s.h.i.z.ni.t
psextreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 psextreme
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Maybe He Will Star In METAL Gear SOLID 5? Just MAYBE

hailltoyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hailltoyou
Member since 2005 • 1493 Posts
Maybe Otacon added that young Snake feature in that camo suit that Snake would feel better :)
JustE32007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JustE32007
Member since 2007 • 261 Posts

Maybe Otacon added that young Snake feature in that camo suit that Snake would feel better :)hailltoyou

all that fuss about "young snake" that is really the most simple solution and it's prolly it.

Bolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bolund

I dont think so

Kojima hasnt revealed anything Plot specific i dont think

hes just messing with us, theres no telling who it could be

there could be a chapter in which we play as snake before the middle east part

since that scene is from the Europe portion of the game

R-Dot-Yung

Thats what im thinking too.

WildTurkey00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 WildTurkey00
Member since 2005 • 4067 Posts

Perhaps the young "snake" we saw in one of the trailers was the son of Eva & big boss?METAL_M0UTH

That's acutally a really good theory. That leaves the possibility that there's another son of Big Boss. Another Snake we haven't seen yet. Nice job.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

Perhaps the young "snake" we saw in one of the trailers was the son of Eva & big boss?METAL_M0UTH

That's your "breaking theory"? LMFAO

Kojima has said that this game will take place over a certain period of time. So if anything, Young Snake would probley represent a "pre-mission" before the actual game, like the Tanker in MGS2, or the Virt mission in MGS3 and we probley play the Snake we know. Then after it, is when the rapid aging really kicks in.

THAT'S A THEORY

Big Boss couldn't have kids.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#19 NuKkU
Member since 2007 • 16904 Posts

everytime i watch that trailer it drives me nuts cuz i wonder who the masked guy can be. cant say raiden cuz he's a cyborg now. cant be olga's or rosemary's unless they did something to speed the growth of the child. anyone have a logical explanation?Screamin_EaGLes
hey i never did think of that maybe its rosemary's kid and vamp speed up the growth of the child wit the help from ocelot(or liquid whoever is controlling the body at the time) and thats why raiden is fighting to save his child and the kid

and another idea is raidens kid was about to die when it was being born and the only way to save it was give all of raidens blood to his child and therefore tahts why hes in the suit.But there was nothin wrong with his kid it was alll set up by the patriots cause they put somethin in raidens bloodto speed up the growth of his child and give him special ablitiles which are to be good with any weapon. So raidens in the trailer to save his child from vamp and also to kill the patriots for what they did to him

Those are my theory are they good or just plain dumb

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NuKkU

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"]everytime i watch that trailer it drives me nuts cuz i wonder who the masked guy can be. cant say raiden cuz he's a cyborg now. cant be olga's or rosemary's unless they did something to speed the growth of the child. anyone have a logical explanation?NuKkU

hey i never did think of that maybe its rosemary's kid and vamp speed up the growth of the child wit the help from ocelot(or liquid whoever is controlling the body at the time) and thats why raiden is fighting to save his child and the kid

and another idea is raidens kid was about to die when it was being born and the only way to save it was give all of raidens blood to his child and therefore tahts why hes in the suit.But there was nothin wrong with his kid it was alll set up by the patriots cause they put somethin in raidens bloodto speed up the growth of his child and give him special ablitiles which are to be good with any weapon. So raidens in the trailer to save his child from vamp and also to kill the patriots for what they did to him

also raidens fighting for olgas child cause while he was giving blood to his child his heart stopped bleeding for just a few minutes therefore killing olgas child another reason to wipe out the patriots
Avatar image for Screamin_EaGLes
Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Screamin_EaGLes
Member since 2006 • 2278 Posts
^^^
are you getting this from some kind of source or are you just guessing??
i know this is your theory but some i havent heard of and i was wondering if you got some of the info from the internet or somewhere
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 NuKkU

^^^
are you getting this from some kind of source or are you just guessing??
i know this is your theory but some i havent heard of and i was wondering if you got some of the info from the internet or somewhereScreamin_EaGLes

no im serious thought of it from the top of my head think i should tell konami might get payed money i might do that

ali_kerem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 ali_kerem
Member since 2003 • 558 Posts

this topic is really funny

did you guys ever play Metal Gear Solid ?

these may be SPOILERS for some people

----

CAREFUL FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH BY PLAYING METAL GEAR SOLID ( PSX ) - SPOILERS AHEAD

----

Solid Snake, Solidus Snake, Liquid Snake are clones of Big Boss, called "Sons of Big Boss". they are not his children, they are productions of "Les Enfants Terrible" means "The Terrible Children" Project

there were 6 clones ( or 8 ? ) in total. Solid Snake was the perfect clone, even better in strength thats why his name is "Solid". Liquid was like remnant, leftover so his name is "Liquid". Solidus was the balanced one so they used him in politically too.

forget those from MGS1, dont you remember MGS2 dialogue "Big Boss was his late times when he was cloned" or something like that.

---

END OF SPOILERS

---

without playing it carefully you should not even talk about the game. Metal Gear Solid's strongest point is the STORY. if you skip that part then how can you discuss it ?

breaking MGS4 theory... i would like to laugh at that but its not even funny

king-micky207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 king-micky207
Member since 2006 • 668 Posts
it was only a joke dude, kojima wanted to make us laugh by showing young snake and having the bird taking sh!t on his shoulder.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 NuKkU

this topic is really funny

did you guys ever play Metal Gear Solid ?

these may be SPOILERS for some people

----

CAREFUL FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO LEARN THE TRUTH BY PLAYING METAL GEAR SOLID ( PSX ) - SPOILERS AHEAD

----

Solid Snake, Solidus Snake, Liquid Snake are clones of Big Boss, called "Sons of Big Boss". they are not his children, they are productions of "Les Enfants Terrible" means "The Terrible Children" Project

there were 6 clones ( or 8 ? ) in total. Solid Snake was the perfect clone, even better in strength thats why his name is "Solid". Liquid was like remnant, leftover so his name is "Liquid". Solidus was the balanced one so they used him in politically too.

forget those from MGS1, dont you remember MGS2 dialogue "Big Boss was his late times when he was cloned" or something like that.

---

END OF SPOILERS

---

without playing it carefully you should not even talk about the game. Metal Gear Solid's strongest point is the STORY. if you skip that part then how can you discuss it ?

breaking MGS4 theory... i would like to laugh at that but its not even funny

ali_kerem

SPOILERS

actually ur wrong with the part of Solid Snake being the perfect one actually solid snake had all the recessive genes play mgs1 over again and wait till after the credits and youll see.SO BOO YA IM RIGHT trust me im a expert with mgs ive played all of them 6 times mgs games are really good

mountain_duwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#26 mountain_duwe
Member since 2007 • 1636 Posts
It was just a joke--nothing more, nothing less. I'll respect Denji's theory, but, odds are it's Kojima messing with us and causing people to post 'theories' on forums across the internet.
jechts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 jechts
Member since 2006 • 310 Posts

actually solid snake has the dominant genes, liquid has the recessive genes, however people seem to think that since solid was the dominant one he was also the stronger one, this is a misconception, in actuality its just referance to the likelyhood of such genes being present in an individual. when cloning big boss, they split the recessive and dominant genes to isolate the warrior genes that made big boss the great soldier he was, its also true that there was origianlly 8 clones but 6 of these were killed off to promote growth in the other 2, solid and liquid. it is generally believed that solidus comes from a seperate experimant whereby he was created from the warrior genes that had been isolated in solid and liquid, he was the masterpiece that consisted of both recessive and dominant warrior genes, but that was also devoid of inferior genes that existed within big boss. in other words, liquid and solid were both stepping stones towards making the final product, solidus.

on topic, big boss was sterile, and so couldnt have had a child with eva, he was sterile from being in contact with radiation during the bikini atoll incident, this is what had drawn the boss towards him, she had also been in contact with radiation, its because of this that she was chosen to be the experimantal human to first travel into space.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 NuKkU

actually solid snake has the dominant genes, liquid has the recessive genes, however people seem to think that since solid was the dominant one he was also the stronger one, this is a misconception, in actuality its just referance to the likelyhood of such genes being present in an individual. when cloning big boss, they split the recessive and dominant genes to isolate the warrior genes that made big boss the great soldier he was, its also true that there was origianlly 8 clones but 6 of these were killed off to promote growth in the other 2, solid and liquid. it is generally believed that solidus comes from a seperate experimant whereby he was created from the warrior genes that had been isolated in solid and liquid, he was the masterpiece that consisted of both recessive and dominant warrior genes, but that was also devoid of inferior genes that existed within big boss. in other words, liquid and solid were both stepping stones towards making the final product, solidus.

on topic, big boss was sterile, and so couldnt have had a child with eva, he was sterile from being in contact with radiation during the bikini atoll incident, this is what had drawn the boss towards him, she had also been in contact with radiation, its because of this that she was chosen to be the experimantal human to first travel into space.

jechts
do i have to say this again read the thing i posted 2 posts before this one remember spoilers
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NuKkU
[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"]everytime i watch that trailer it drives me nuts cuz i wonder who the masked guy can be. cant say raiden cuz he's a cyborg now. cant be olga's or rosemary's unless they did something to speed the growth of the child. anyone have a logical explanation?NuKkU

also raidens fighting for olgas child cause while he was giving blood to his child his heart stopped bleeding for just a few minutes therefore killing olgas child another reason to wipe out the patriots

k this might be going a litttle too far but i got another idea u know how olga dies if raidens heart stopped beating well maybe thats what they told olga maybe raidens blood was put into olgas child and olgas child was just put in a coma but when raidens heart stopped she reawaked which started the processs in makin olgas child also get grown faster and the patriots tell olgas child that raiden killed olga so olga goes after raiden.

Think this goes a little to far or is it even better?

ali_kerem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ali_kerem

SPOILERS

actually ur wrong with the part of Solid Snake being the perfect one actually solid snake had all the recessive genes play mgs1 over again and wait till after the credits and youll see.SO BOO YA IM RIGHT trust me im a expert with mgs ive played all of them 6 times mgs games are really good

NuKkU

then play another 9 times to catch me up and learn english better

leadlefthand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 leadlefthand
Member since 2007 • 284 Posts

Eva and Big Boss are from MGS3 like 1956 like so its child would be like 40 year old like the other snake ....goku234

It was more like 1963-64. I have to play the game again to make sure. But yeah, the years still add up to support thetheory.

Achilles8766

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Achilles8766
Member since 2007 • 46 Posts
im thinkin more like snake will somehow become younger looking again after finding some kinda cure to the foxdie or whatever is making him age so quickly but honestly who knows? this series has always crazy plot twists and the truth is only in kojima's twisted mind...
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 NuKkU

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

SPOILERS

ali_kerem

whats playing mgs to do my english its not a learning game thats shows u know nonthin about mgs

SolidSnake2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 SolidSnake2020
[QUOTE="ali_kerem"]

[QUOTE="NuKkU"]

SPOILERS

NuKkU

whats playing mgs to do my english its not a learning game thats shows u know nonthin about mgs

Thats true solid snake has the recessive genes, Liquid thaught he had them and solid was perfect, you can know more when Ocelot is speaking to solidus who at that time was the president

Thomas-Crown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Thomas-Crown
Member since 2006 • 30371 Posts
I don;t think we should look too deep into it. I mean, remember the early MGS2 trailer where you saw Snake fighting the Harrier Jet on George Washington Bridge? Kojima didn't put it in the final version... Meaning, Kojima just want to see our reaction or whatever.
Bolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Bolund

I don;t think we should look too deep into it. I mean, remember the early MGS2 trailer where you saw Snake fighting the Harrier Jet on George Washington Bridge? Kojima didn't put it in the final version... Meaning, Kojima just want to see our reaction or whatever. Thomas-Crown

He didnt put that into the final game due to 9/11 also much of the stroyline and game play was taken out due to 9/11 because showing terriost attacks on New York momunents wouldnt settle right with some peopel. Kojima stated in a interview why MGS2's storyline was so confusing. So after 2 years he released MGS2: the lost Documents or someting like that wich was more fuller than the oringal.

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 NuKkU

[QUOTE="Thomas-Crown"]I don;t think we should look too deep into it. I mean, remember the early MGS2 trailer where you saw Snake fighting the Harrier Jet on George Washington Bridge? Kojima didn't put it in the final version... Meaning, Kojima just want to see our reaction or whatever. Bolund

He didnt put that into the final game due to 9/11 also much of the stroyline and game play was taken out due to 9/11 because showing terriost attacks on New York momunents wouldnt settle right with some peopel. Kojima stated in a interview why MGS2's storyline was so confusing. So after 2 years he released MGS2: the lost Documents or someting like that wich was more fuller than the oringal.

so thats why some parts of the game made no sense till u played it for about the 3rd time

Heavenly_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 Heavenly_King
Member since 2003 • 492 Posts
I believe the young snake is another clone. I bet that patriots send him to help meryl (leader of the new fox hound) and snake to take liquid. Or they send him as another solider so he could have battle experience, and is masked so no one see that his face is the same as snake.
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
Lame theory, sinc eBB doesnt have a nutsack due to a nuclear problem or whatever
Mandingo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Mandingo101
Member since 2007 • 2317 Posts
not really ground breaking theories as pretty much every theory possible has been said thus far. but i do think kojima is messing with us, and this mystery guy will be a playable character before you play as snake or maybe when he dies or kills himself somewhere in the game you play as the mystery man after that. cus it showed gameplay of this mystery guy in the tgs trailer, the one with the mask and the patch, that is not snake. you also hear him talking in the english trailer, hes asking if the poeple are alright and whatnot.
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tlahui
Every body here is stupid, Both Solid and Liquid had the crappy genes and solidus had the dominant ones, thats why he was the president.
Heavenly_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 Heavenly_King
Member since 2003 • 492 Posts

Every body here is stupid, Both Solid and Liquid had the crappy genes and solidus had the dominant ones, thats why he was the president.Tlahui

Solid has la CRAPPY ones

Liquid has las BEST ones

Solidus is a PERFECT clone (he has both)

I recommend you to play the first MGS again if don't remember

Psythce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Psythce
Member since 2003 • 1173 Posts
Every body here is stupid, Both Solid and Liquid had the crappy genes and solidus had the dominant ones, thats why he was the president.Tlahui
Uh huh, a dead dominant president , killed by non other than the " Crappy " gene Solid Snake , who has also killed pretty much every other threat he has come across , so yeah....those " Crappy " genes sure are strong.
NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 NuKkU

[QUOTE="Tlahui"]Every body here is stupid, Both Solid and Liquid had the crappy genes and solidus had the dominant ones, thats why he was the president.Heavenly_King

Solid has la CRAPPY ones

Liquid has las BEST ones

Solidus is a PERFECT clone (he has both)

I recommend you to play the first MGS again if don't remember

yea i alrdy told another mgs noob this earlier dont be talkin crap if you dont know nothin

NuKkU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 NuKkU

[QUOTE="Tlahui"]Every body here is stupid, Both Solid and Liquid had the crappy genes and solidus had the dominant ones, thats why he was the president.Psythce
Uh huh, a dead dominant president , killed by non other than the " Crappy " gene Solid Snake , who has also killed pretty much every other threat he has come across , so yeah....those " Crappy " genes sure are strong.

another mgs noob raiden is the one who killed solidus godddddddd stop postin in here and raiden isnt a clone

ali_kerem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ali_kerem

NuKkU

first i didnt point superior/inferior relationship nor dominant/recessive, thats why you need to know english , to understand what you read...

i said Solid Snake was perfect clone - he is exact copy of Big Boss while Liquid had blonde hair.

also i said Liquid leftover because he was abandoned unlike Solid Snake that is taken care of good.

forget about these, superior-inferior relationship is not something like dominant-recessive. recessive genes are much, much, much more preferable to dominant genes, they're just rarely expressed.

yes Ocelot said that Solid Snake was the "inferior" one - he didn't, however, say "the recessive one".

This can mean one of two things:

1-Liquid was right about the recessive genes being flawed and he got all the dominant genes

OR

2-Liquid was wrong about the recessive genes being the worst, and his recessive genes actually made him the superior clone (my take).

Since Snake Eater has shown that Big Boss (who, as a normal human being, expresses all his dominant genes by default) is the most similar to Solid Snake, the obvious conclusion is that Solid Snake expresses the dominant genes, and that Big Boss' recessive genes were (overall) superior to his dominant ones.

Blond hair of Liquid is a proof that he is recessive but that doesnt mean he is inferior like i said now.

They had same genotypes but they were different in phenotypes and the Project's aim was the best phenotype solution. Solid got the dominant genes so he exactly looked like Big Boss while Liquid had recessive ones and differ. but Solidus had balanced phenotypes unlike Solid and Liquid.

i'm not sure i was clear or not but now do you understand what i meant by saying "learn english" ?

superior =/= dominant...

inferior =/= recessive...

putting these aside, there is a theory about Snake's aging too but we will see that after MGS4.

if this is still not enough to be explained...oh well, do some researches if you want...have fun...

Psythce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Psythce
Member since 2003 • 1173 Posts

[QUOTE="Psythce"][QUOTE="Tlahui"]Every body here is stupid, Both Solid and Liquid had the crappy genes and solidus had the dominant ones, thats why he was the president.NuKkU

another mgs noob raiden is the one who killed solidus godddddddd stop postin in here and raiden isnt a clone

Yeah , but raiden would of never got there if it wasn't for snake , You noob , Play the game again moron , but still , snake has taken care of anyone he has ever crossed , and if he didn't , someone else did , he still is the Last Man Standing , Little Liquid has to take over a body to live , what a wuss , anyways , Noob , replay the game.
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Tlahui
I know liquid had better genes than snake, but the whole project was made so Solidus could have the best genes, thus makeing liquid and solid have the crappy genes. Oh, and psythce, dont talk crap and tellme snake killed solidus, because it was raiden. If theres one thing I am not a noob at, it is MGS, so STFU.