Better perfect game MGS4 GTA 4?

• 75 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

light_zwitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 light_zwitch
Member since 2007 • 87 Posts
I want to know which game is more perfect and why?
LtColJaxson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 LtColJaxson
Member since 2005 • 3233 Posts

I want to know which game is more perfect and why?light_zwitch

MGS4 no doubt. It is masterpiece.

GTA4 is still an awesome game, but MGS4 is just so much more.

FFF4N4T1C

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 FFF4N4T1C
Member since 2005 • 925 Posts
MGS4. I just pray that it doesn't get robbed of GOTY because of GTAIV's hype and fanbase.
illustrated212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 illustrated212
Member since 2008 • 220 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4...... cuz I said so!!
leovieyra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 leovieyra
Member since 2007 • 111 Posts
MGS4 hands down. why? you will never get bored (you want to keep playing. the story is interesting). GTA4 gets boring sometimes. Also I thing MGS4 has better graphics
Assassinslay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Assassinslay
Member since 2007 • 1366 Posts

Metel Gear Solid 4 vs GTA 4

The Story - MGS4

The Game play - Gameplay styles between these game is so different so i'll say draw

Graphics: MGS4

Online: Draw. i really liked both online games

so i'll just say MGS4 is the better game :D

Unknown_Hero3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Unknown_Hero3
Member since 2008 • 7269 Posts
well gta4 inst perfect so it doesn't count
CJL182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CJL182
Member since 2003 • 9233 Posts
MGS4. I'd much rather go and play the campaign again multiple times and play MGO than go finish GTA IV lol.
TrevCubsOr21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#9 TrevCubsOr21
Member since 2006 • 934 Posts
MGS4 by far! The story of MGS4 is so much better! The online absolutly murders GTA4's online! I wrote a review for GTA4 and gave it a 10/10, if I were to write that review again I would give it a 8/10! I havent written a review for MGS4 yet, because I dont wanna regret it later! GTA4 is not a all perfect... its way too repetive for one! MGS4 is a perfect score in my book right now, and it will probably stay that way! MGO IS DA BOMB!
rmerri52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 rmerri52
Member since 2007 • 1824 Posts
MGS 4
junglist101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 junglist101
Member since 2007 • 5517 Posts

MGS4 hands down. why? you will never get bored (you want to keep playing. the story is interesting). GTA4 gets boring sometimes. Also I thing MGS4 has better graphicsleovieyra

Your right, MGS4 has much better graphics than GTA4 and there is no console game out at this time that can even touch the graphics on the cutscenes..

psyum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 psyum
Member since 2006 • 3268 Posts

[QUOTE="leovieyra"]MGS4 hands down. why? you will never get bored (you want to keep playing. the story is interesting). GTA4 gets boring sometimes. Also I thing MGS4 has better graphicsjunglist101

Your right, MGS4 has much better graphics than GTA4 and there is no console game out at this time that can even touch the graphics on the cutscenes..

werent cutscenes in game? :o

Diddies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#13 Diddies
Member since 2007 • 2415 Posts

[QUOTE="leovieyra"]MGS4 hands down. why? you will never get bored (you want to keep playing. the story is interesting). GTA4 gets boring sometimes. Also I thing MGS4 has better graphicsjunglist101

i love mgs but i think uncharted has a little bit better graphics

LeeSan420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 LeeSan420
Member since 2008 • 451 Posts
yeah the cutsceens are all rendered with the game engine so they are in game
bsbowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 bsbowman
Member since 2006 • 203 Posts

Gta4 doesn't even come close. The story, while a huge improvement over past games in the series, is flawed, the characters have inconsistent motivations, too. Near the start of the game Nico says to Michelle, "Maybe here things will be different," implying that he wants to get away from the sins of his past life, yet he thinks nothing of killing someone for a few lousy bucks.

Also, the missions are extremely repetitive. I'd estimate that two thirds to three quarters of the game are spent simply shuttling yourself back and forth. Yes, there are a lot of different things you can do, but why? What's the reward? You can drive, but it's not as good as a racing game. You can shoot, but it's not as good as a shooting game.

I'll probably sell it once I finish the single player mode.

MGS, on the other hand, is practically perfect in every way.

Shinedown220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shinedown220
Member since 2007 • 1181 Posts

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Pariots

The story (the series has always had amazing stories, and wrapping up the loose ends)

the visuals(best looking console game yet)

the sound is amazing(from the guns to the voice actors to the noise when people walk)

the rumble support(The best use of rumble ever),

The vastly improved controls

camera control

GTA IV is still a very good game, the second best game released so far this year

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 GUNpoint_
Member since 2008 • 1964 Posts
GTAlV is better. fanboys need to wake up & put on some glasses. GTAlV is hours & hours of actualy gameplay, but it took 4 years to put roughly 4-5 hours of gameplay in MGS4? i mean, don't get me wrong, i love MGS4, but it's not that perfect 10 so many of you think it is.
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 GUNpoint_

Gta4 doesn't even come close. The story, while a huge improvement over past games in the series, is flawed, the characters have inconsistent motivations, too. Near the start of the game Nico says to Michelle, "Maybe here things will be different," implying that he wants to get away from the sins of his past life, yet he thinks nothing of killing someone for a few lousy bucks.

Also, the missions are extremely repetitive. I'd estimate that two thirds to three quarters of the game are spent simply shuttling yourself back and forth. Yes, there are a lot of different things you can do, but why? What's the reward? You can drive, but it's not as good as a racing game. You can shoot, but it's not as good as a shooting game.

bsbowman
yeah, MGS4 is perfect with it's horrid A.I., 4 hours of gameplay, & poorly written story. example/SPOILER remember MGS1, when Naomi said Dr. Clark was a man? well, it was great how Kojima twisted it & made some story about how Dr. Clark was all secretive & nobody knew his identity, until they finally revealed SHE was actually Para-medic. & Ocelot was just pretending all along? come on man.. you hear Liquid's voice in the tankar chapter of MGS2. why did Kojima decide to make it all a big soap opera? & the DARPA chief as sigint? gimme a damn break. Kojima saw that as an easy way to explain what happened to Sigint. he figured, 'hmm.. Donald & Sigint are both african american.. yes, this'll work. flame me all you want, but MGS4 is by far the weakest of the MGS's.
error11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 error11
Member since 2006 • 7163 Posts
MGS4 hands down
Devourment423

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Devourment423
Member since 2005 • 2163 Posts
GTA IV
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts

Not even compairable; MGS4 was a great improvment to the series that added alot of new stuff, whereas GTA4 is more of a downgrade, taking out more content then it adds, and even the stuff it did keep seems tobe the same. MGS4 hands down.

yeah, MGS4 is perfect with it's horrid A.I., 4 hours of gameplay, & poorly written story.GUNpoint_

GTA4 has some of the worst IA i've seen this gen, seeing the police pull over other NPC's or seeing them working on their broken down cars may look amazing if you're playing the game in 30hrs to review it, but when you actually spend time with the game you quickly notice those events are always in the same place, its utterly scripted, not AI, i cant believe reviews fell into the trap, apart from that the AI is exactly the same as it was in SA.

As for the story writing... Well, if you want to jump on to the recently created Yahtzee 'its terribly written' aka 'I'm to stupid to understand it' bandwagon then thats your choice, atleast , unlike GTA4, its story dosnt fit on a napkin...

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 GUNpoint_

Not even compairable; MGS4 was a great improvment to the series that added alot of new stuff, whereas GTA4 is more of a downgrade, taking out more content then it adds, and even the stuff it did keep seems tobe the same. MGS4 hands down.

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"] yeah, MGS4 is perfect with it's horrid A.I., 4 hours of gameplay, & poorly written story.gekidami

GTA4 has some of the worst IA i've seen this gen, seeing the police pull over other NPC's or seeing them working on their broken down cars may look amazing if you're playing the game in 30hrs to review it, but when you actually spend time with the game you quickly notice those events are always in the same place, its utterly scripted, not AI, i cant believe reviews fell into the trap, apart from that the AI is exactly the same as it was in SA.

As for the story writing... Well, if you want to jump on to the recently created Yahtzee 'its terribly written' aka 'I'm to stupid to understand it' bandwagon then thats your choice, atleast , unlike GTA4, its story dosnt fit on a napkin...

im too stupid to understand it? sorry, but no. i've been an MGS fan since the beginning. i understood the story completely, & the story is horrid when compared to previous entries. i mean seriously, what the hell.. SPOILER making Para-medic one of the Patriots? No. Bringing back Big Boss? for what? what was his purpose? explain some numbers crap to Snake, & then commit suicide by inhaling the Foxdie within Snake? Cool. GTAlV was ten times as detailed as MGS4 was, i find it sad that so many people are in denial. MGS4 is the weakest MGS by FAR. in order.. MGS3 > MGS2 > MGS1 > MGS4.
beinss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 beinss
Member since 2004 • 1838 Posts
why is GTA 4 being compared with Mgs4. MGS4 has every tiny detail covered. To the little clink of the bullet shell to the incredible story line. GTA4 has what? the same basic story with the same basic controls.
gekidami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gekidami
Member since 2004 • 2446 Posts
[QUOTE="gekidami"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"] yeah, MGS4 is perfect with it's horrid A.I., 4 hours of gameplay, & poorly written story.GUNpoint_

im too stupid to understand it? sorry, but no. i've been an MGS fan since the beginning. i understood the story completely, & the story is horrid when compared to previous entries. i mean seriously, what the hell.. SPOILER making Para-medic one of the Patriots? No. Bringing back Big Boss? for what? what was his purpose? explain some numbers crap to Snake, & then commit suicide by inhaling the Foxdie within Snake? Cool. GTAlV was ten times as detailed as MGS4 was, i find it sad that so many people are in denial. MGS4 is the weakest MGS by FAR. in order.. MGS3 > MGS2 > MGS1 > MGS4.

Your confusing the fact you didnt like how things turned out with bad writing, by your logic "I didnt like it therefore it is rubbish".

Alot more people are happy with MGS4's ending, and the game as a whole then they are with GTA4, people have been questioning GTA4 the day they got their hands on it and understood it was over rated.

T-Machine99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 T-Machine99
Member since 2007 • 1848 Posts
MGS4 has a far superior story mode. Best one that I have ever witnessed.
lociefer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26 lociefer
Member since 2003 • 188 Posts
mgs4 , the game has just evolved so much in terms of gameplay and interactive story telling , gta4 has its own share of evolution 2 , but not to the mgs4 extent
gowthamspa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 gowthamspa
Member since 2007 • 1847 Posts
msg4
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 GUNpoint_
[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="gekidami"]

[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"] yeah, MGS4 is perfect with it's horrid A.I., 4 hours of gameplay, & poorly written story.gekidami

Your confusing the fact you didnt like how things turned out with bad writing, by your logic "I didnt like it therefore it is rubbish".

Alot more people are happy with MGS4's ending, and the game as a whole then they are with GTA4, people have been questioning GTA4 the day they got their hands on it and understood it was over rated.

people have NO reason to question GTAlV, if they do, its because they didn't read the previews. R* said they'd be removing a lot of things from SA for a more realistic feel, so if people bought it & felt like something was missing, thats THEIR problem. i wasn't expecting to buy houses or anything, i was expecting a poignant crime drama with fun gameplay & a realistic world, & thats exactly what i got. but with MGS4 is different. this was supposed to be 'an accumulation of what made MGS great in the first place', but all i got was a globe-trotting adventure with too much emphasis on combat & bad writing. i'm not surprised that others liked the ending, those are probably the people that have recently gotten into the MGS universe & weren't expecting too much from MGS4. but hey, i've been waiting over 7 years for this game. MGS3 was awesome, but it wasn't a true sequel to MGS2.
Avatar image for clarkportmanken
clarkportmanken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 clarkportmanken
Member since 2003 • 1714 Posts

mgs4 stayed true to the series and that can be seen as a good or bad thing depending on how you liked the previous games. gta4 was a departure gta game are supposed to mock popular culture and theres a fun comical vibe the more serious dark tone of gta4 is a departure from that.

that said gta4 had better voice acting and writing and a better story. where as mgs4 had a great story arch but in my opinion some really bad writing and voice acting. kojima concetrated on storytelling instead of gameplay, and to be honest hes not very good at it hes great amazing in the gameplay department with some truly ground breaking ideas and mgs4 could have defiently used that also it could use more gameplay which is lacking in it as well.

gta4 was a bigger dissapointment then mgs4 though in my opinion. mgs4 was a good game gta4 was like gta3 redone with better graphics. i think both games are flawed but mgs4 is closer to perfect then gta4 at least thats what i thought.

LURCH87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 LURCH87
Member since 2008 • 1375 Posts

I want to know which game is more perfect and why?light_zwitch

mgs4

why? its mgs:lol:

Shortbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#31 Shortbob
Member since 2007 • 1004 Posts

[QUOTE="light_zwitch"]I want to know which game is more perfect and why?LURCH87

mgs4

so so so true. The problem is every xbox only person will be like "LONGS CUTSENCEZZ FAILZZZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I am gonna go back and play halo."

ronniepage588

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 ronniepage588
Member since 2003 • 4188 Posts
mgs4 because it has better gameplay and variety and a lot less repetitiveness and far less annoying characters and no nagging friends. and far bette use of real-time cut scenes.
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GUNpoint_
[QUOTE="LURCH87"]

[QUOTE="light_zwitch"]I want to know which game is more perfect and why?Shortbob

mgs4

so so so true. The problem is every xbox only person will be like "LONGS CUTSENCEZZ FAILZZZ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I am gonna go back and play halo."

No. i hate the X360 & it's fanboys but i'm also extremely dissapointed with MGS4. whether you like it or not, MGS4 has an overload of cutscenes & about as much gameplay as CoD4's campaign, though i find it hilarious Kev V never pointed that out.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Neither is perfect. I'm a GTA fanboy, so I choose GTA IV.:roll:
Liquid-Prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Liquid-Prince
Member since 2007 • 2277 Posts

[QUOTE="light_zwitch"]I want to know which game is more perfect and why?LtColJaxson

MGS4 no doubt. It is masterpiece.

GTA4 is still an awesome game, but MGS4 is just so much more.

jojo198

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 jojo198
Member since 2005 • 1924 Posts
MGS4 is so so gooooood!!!!!!!! it should score 1000000/10, the frame rate run's at 160fps, and the graphic's is so ultimate even just looking at the texture's of the wall and it just looks better than any game, joking i'm really sick of MGS fan, it makes me hate the game even more, both GTA4 and MGS4 a not perfect and shouldn't score 10/10, not the best neither, its just a hyping game and nothing else.
jblazesolid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 jblazesolid
Member since 2008 • 177 Posts

MGS4. I'd much rather go and play the campaign again multiple times and play MGO than go finish GTA IV lol.CJL182
exactly

jay_rock_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 jay_rock_
Member since 2003 • 1720 Posts

GTAlV is better. fanboys need to wake up & put on some glasses. GTAlV is hours & hours of actualy gameplay, but it took 4 years to put roughly 4-5 hours of gameplay in MGS4? i mean, don't get me wrong, i love MGS4, but it's not that perfect 10 so many of you think it is.GUNpoint_
Well I'am not a fanboy I'am a grown azz man I had to get that out of the way,first of GTA4 is not that great at all so much stuff was tooking out off the game I think I had more fun with GTASA,the only reason I got GTA4 was the online but the story of the game was boring to me.

Now on MGS4 from the story,gameplay,cutscenes,I can go on about this game it just that good,the online is ok but I like GTA4 online better because it so funny with the stuff you can do.It took four years for this game to come the wait was worth it plus MGS keep the same story and people it don't change with every game....

kreestoph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kreestoph
Member since 2007 • 442 Posts

mgs4 is the best game i've ever played

socomn00b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 socomn00b
Member since 2007 • 633 Posts

bsbowman
Agreed, I had a big problem with GTA about having to do virtually the same missions over and over again. Shoot, most of them consisted of killing some dude for some other dude.
rpgfreak15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 rpgfreak15
Member since 2004 • 759 Posts
Having played both, i would personally give GTA IV a 9.4/10 & MGS4 a 9.8/10. MGS4 does come closer, but because the single player experience is so incredible, i almost shed a tear in Act V. Plus...the bosses are badass! I've been a MGS fan for a while too. Nevertheless, i like GTA IV, i just had better expectations for it. For example, the area was not that large, tank/jet availablitiy is not there, but everything else was superb...but tbh, i was sort of bored by the end, i had to force myself to finish the game and then just stop.
mozesx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mozesx
Member since 2004 • 4049 Posts
MGS4
Tlahui

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Tlahui
Member since 2005 • 1552 Posts
[QUOTE="bsbowman"]

GUNpoint_

yeah, MGS4 is perfect with it's horrid A.I., 4 hours of gameplay, & poorly written story. example/SPOILER remember MGS1, when Naomi said Dr. Clark was a man? well, it was great how Kojima twisted it & made some story about how Dr. Clark was all secretive & nobody knew his identity, until they finally revealed SHE was actually Para-medic. & Ocelot was just pretending all along? come on man.. you hear Liquid's voice in the tankar chapter of MGS2. why did Kojima decide to make it all a big soap opera? & the DARPA chief as sigint? gimme a damn break. Kojima saw that as an easy way to explain what happened to Sigint. he figured, 'hmm.. Donald & Sigint are both african american.. yes, this'll work. flame me all you want, but MGS4 is by far the weakest of the MGS's.

Are you mentally challenged?

Most people knew Siginwas Dondald anderson since MGS3, It was faily ovious that Ocelot got the are removed WHEN WE SAW HE HAD A METAL ARM. It was just to fool the patriots into thinking he was still liquid.And say what ever you want, the whole story was planned out to happen like this years ago, it wasnt some random ass plotline put together. Kojima knew what he was doing all the way back since MGS2.

Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Denji
Member since 2003 • 12757 Posts

GTA4 was the first GTA story I actually liked (though some of the gameplay was irritating as hell. Sorry, but the controls are freakn' sloppy)

But, I'm a die hard Metal Gear fan and Metal Gear Solid 4 was #1 in my books since 2005 and it still is. I'm glad other people enjoy it as much as I did, but I wouldn't care what score anybody gave it. It will always be 10/10 for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
deactivated-60a18c108ffa9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-60a18c108ffa9
Member since 2008 • 7541 Posts
MGS4 is a masterpiece. GTA4 is a sham.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Denji
[QUOTE="bsbowman"]

GUNpoint_

Wow. Why do all of you MGS4 haters seem so 1 dimentional? You all sound the same. If you don't like it, fine. But don't type like your word is absolute and that's how it is. None of you people decide anything for anybody. So quit pretending like you do. That's what YOU think of it. Remember, you're just 1 person behind a keyboard on a message board.

deuce85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deuce85
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts
Metal Gear Solid 4
GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 GUNpoint_
[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="bsbowman"]

Tlahui

Most people knew Siginwas Dondald anderson since MGS3, It was faily ovious that Ocelot got the are removed WHEN WE SAW HE HAD A METAL ARM. It was just to fool the patriots into thinking he was still liquid.And say what ever you want, the whole story was planned out to happen like this years ago, it wasnt some random ass plotline put together. Kojima knew what he was doing all the way back since MGS2.

SPOILERS who are you, Kojima? :lol: Kojima basically slapped together all the storylines together into one huge mess. and you knew sigint was Donald Anderson.. right.. :lol: he was 24 in MGS3, that was in the 60's.. MGS1 was like 40 years later. he doesn't look like a 60 year old man. & making Dr. Clark Para-medic? you're telling me that was planned too.. :lol: even though Naomi said Dr. Clark was a man in MGS1? & it was obvious that ocelot was trying to fool the patriots? NO. you talk like you knew this since MGS2. denial or not, MGS4 isn't the masterpiece you wanted, deal with it. you need to rethink your post.
Denji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Denji
[QUOTE="Tlahui"][QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="bsbowman"]

GUNpoint_

SPOILERS who are you, Kojima? :lol: Kojima basically slapped together all the storylines together into one huge mess. and you knew sigint was Donald Anderson.. right.. :lol: he was 24 in MGS3, that was in the 60's.. MGS1 was like 40 years later. he doesn't look like a 60 year old man. & making Dr. Clark Para-medic? you're telling me that was planned too.. :lol: even though Naomi said Dr. Clark was a man in MGS1? & it was obvious that ocelot was trying to fool the patriots? NO. you talk like you knew this since MGS2. denial or not, MGS4 isn't the masterpiece you wanted, deal with it. you need to rethink your post.

*SPOILERS*

Slapped all the story lines? Again, 1 dimentional. IT WAS 1 LINEAR STORYLINE. He didn't look 60? Um, how could you do that with PS1 GRAPHICS? Naomi was lying about a lot of stuff in MGS1. But you believe one line? They were The Patriots and they all had their fingers dug in all of the major fields of society. Yes, it was Ocelot trying to fool The Patriots. Ocelot was a Patriot himself. If you'd think for a second, don't you think Zero and his system would've caught on if one of their own members was creating an uprising to destroy them? So how do you fool the system? BE A DEAD GUY. Heck, I would do the same thing. Outer Haven was the goal all along. To end The Patriots' control. Ofcoarse we didn't know that in MGS2, CAUSE IT WAS TO FOOL THE PATRIOTS AND EVERYBODY ELSE. Quote the term "fool". Denial or not, you're 1 dimentional and quit acting like your word is absolute. Deal with what? Do you decide what games are good and bad? No, so sit down and drink a tall glass of shut up juice. You're just some kid behind a keyboard and you don't matter. Deal with it.

GUNpoint_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 GUNpoint_
[QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="Tlahui"][QUOTE="GUNpoint_"][QUOTE="bsbowman"]

Denji

*SPOILERS*

Slapped all the story lines? Again, 1 dimentional. IT WAS 1 LINEAR STORYLINE. He didn't look 60? Um, how could you do that with PS1 GRAPHICS? Naomi was lying about a lot of stuff in MGS1. But you believe one line? They were The Patriots and they all had their fingers dug in all of the major fields of society. Yes, it was Ocelot trying to fool The Patriots. Ocelot was a Patriot himself. If you'd think for a second, don't you think Zero and his system would've caught on if one of their own members was creating an uprising to destroy them? So how do you fool the system? BE A DEAD GUY. Heck, I would do the same thing. Outer Haven was the goal all along. To end The Patriots' control. Ofcoarse we didn't know that in MGS2, CAUSE IT WAS TO FOOL THE PATRIOTS AND EVERYBODY ELSE. Quote the term "fool". Denial or not, you're 1 dimentional and quit acting like your word is absolute. Deal with what? Do you decide what games are good and bad? No, so sit down and drink a tall glass of shut up juice. You're just some kid behind a keyboard and you don't matter. Deal with it.

what you fail to see, & what you fail to say in that massive wall o' text, is that Kojima NEVER intended Ocelot to be some guy playing pretend, he only DECIDED to make him like that in MGS4. you act like Kojima had this planned since 01'. NO. he just decided to go that route with Ocelot for some closure, probably wasn't clever enough to give Liquid a fitting end. but hey, it's not my game, it's Kojimas. so i guess if he wants to make a lackluster finale to an amazing series, so be it. & you act like i HATE the game. :| & why the hell would Naomi lie about Dr. Clark being a man? :| try again. I DON'T. it's my second favorite PS3 game. i'm just DISSAPOINTED with it. & i don't matter? who are you to judge the value of my life? :lol: