best games to play with girl friend

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LovelyLost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 LovelyLost
Member since 2011 • 130 Posts
Uncharted 2! Let her play a level, she will love it. Otherwise, she's just tasteless.
killerband55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 killerband55
Member since 2003 • 107961 Posts

Rock Band 3 (if you havent picked it up yet), most if not all girls love playing this game, and its a bunch of fun (i hope you have some money to spend but its worth it), also like others said LBP2, and if you're looking for a scary game, get Resident Evil 5, cause its 2 player co-op and a bunch of fun

teck157713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#53 teck157713
Member since 2008 • 364 Posts

This is the fact that a lot of girls like to play Left 4 Dead 2. You can give it a try on yours.

I see a lot of them going to LAN just to play L4D2.

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
Noby Noby boy is pretty fun
black__bunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 black__bunny
Member since 2008 • 363 Posts

[QUOTE="360hammer"]

[QUOTE="claytonjoseph"]

Can't believe I'm the first one to suggest this... Resident Evil 5.

Why... fun (everyone likes shooting zombies & virus infected baddies), coop (guy & girl lead characters), good story (but not all cut scenes) , easy learning curve (for non-gamer), if she wants to just watch at first you can AI it or online coop until she's hooked, Sheva is a bad ass (don't most girls wanna be a video game bad ass, just like guys?), & a relationship/conflict barometer (if you can't work together to survive/enjoy the perils of RE5 the relationship won't last).

*Tip: Don't let her catch you staring at Sheva's ass too long.

claytonjoseph

LMAO, I hope you aren't serious.

As serious as a guy with a wife, 2 kids, a dog, a cat & a mortgage can be. Introduced the wife & her whole family to gaming. None of them gamed before I came around & now they all game. 55 yr old father-in-law just got Move last xmas. I play Tiger Woods with father-in-law, LBP with wife & RE5 with sister-in-law (among others).

Don't underestimate the allure of shooting zombies, its primal.

And hell yeah I'm serious, if you can't communicate well enough to survive/enjoy playing RE5 coop, how you gonna make a relationship work. RE5 is a cakewalk compared to a committed relationship.

Hell yeh, go for RE5. I got my gf pretty addicted to it and she hasnt played anything since super mario. It was fun when we were plannings/strategising and looking for treasures and stuff. Easy learning curve too so it was rarely frustrating and she got pretty good at it (saved my ass quite a few times :P).

Solid_Tango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Solid_Tango
Member since 2009 • 8609 Posts
I dont know lol foreveralone.jpg :(
NukaNuked

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 NukaNuked
Member since 2011 • 973 Posts
PixleJunk would be a good one and Gentle Giant (if that's what your refering to in your pic) is amazing
corigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 corigan
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts

MY wife tries to play with me, but that hand eye coordination just isn't there. She was good at super mario and galaga back in the day, but these analog sticks just kill her. That and the directional pad is just not as good as the sticks. She is trying to get there with LBP, but gets frustrated easily.. :/ I'll keep trying. I have RE5, but think that with her analog stick issue, it would be a frustrating experience for her. With some new titles coing out for the move, maybe I will pick up one of those for her and play some of that. I would love to see like a reboot of a game like duck hunt to play with the move.