Anyone else want another Sly Cooper game for PS5?

viskanmai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By viskanmai
Member since 2023 • 2 Posts

I loved the series. I think it would be nice to revive it for a new generation. I love all of the adventure games for PS5, but I wish there more goofy ones like Crash, Pac-Man World, etc. I like the ones that aren’t so serious. I think reviving this series would be a good idea. I think it would get a lot of hype considering most people who played this game growing up remember it fondly https://19216801.onl/ .

I know beggars cannot be choosers, but I would love to see a new game as opposed to a remake. I don’t like when a console’s catalog is filled with remakes. That’s one of the reasons I didn’t really like the Switch’s library. I think pumping out an entirely new game would be the better idea. Especially since the game is cel shaded, so it doesn’t really look that old and in need of touching up anyway.

Crash 4 has been doing alright on PS5. I think a lot of people like when these old PlayStation franchises are revived. A lot of them truly don’t deserve to fade into obscurity, they were once huge for a reason. I wish PlayStation would bring back its more lighthearted adventure games like Jak and Daxter and Sly Cooper.