Addicted to God of War III?

• 58 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 emitsu97
Member since 2003 • 10720 Posts

Only rented it, so don't have screens. So can't prove the exact hour, but I think it lists the day you get a trophy online right? My PSN ID is in my sig. If you want you can check there to see I got them all on the same day.

EDIT:

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Xerxes8933A

dlindenb2000

Your game save shows difficulty and time played. According to your PSN profile you received your first trophy at 10:39AM and beat the game at 7:00 PM. That's 8 hours and 20 minutes assuming you played non-stop.

abdelmessih101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 abdelmessih101
Member since 2007 • 5230 Posts

[QUOTE="dlindenb2000"]Only rented it, so don't have screens. So can't prove the exact hour, but I think it lists the day you get a trophy online right? My PSN ID is in my sig. If you want you can check there to see I got them all on the same day.

EDIT:

http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Xerxes8933A

emitsu97

Your game save shows difficulty and time played. According to your PSN profile you received your first trophy at 10:39AM and beat the game at 7:00 PM. That's 8 hours and 20 minutes assuming you played non-stop.

The clock in the start menu counts only the time when you're actually controlling Kratos. Cutscenes and time spent in the start or pause menus are not counted so it's entirely possible that he played for 8 hours in real time when the counter actually says 5.5 hours.
emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 emitsu97
The clock in the start menu counts only the time when you're actually controlling Kratos. Cutscenes and time spent in the start or pause menus are not counted so it's entirely possible that he played for 8 hours in real time when the counter actually says 5.5 hours.abdelmessih101
I don't think there's 2.5 hours worth of cutscenes in the entire game.
doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 doll94
Member since 2008 • 1559 Posts
Am I the only person who thought it was just an average game? I am yet to finish it once :S
Avatar image for chikenfriedrice
chikenfriedrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 chikenfriedrice
Member since 2006 • 13561 Posts

Am I the only person who thought it was just an average game? I am yet to finish it once :Sdoll94

yes :P

emitsu97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 emitsu97

After that first trophy I went out and got diner, and then had supper later in the day. If you look, after that 10:40 am trophy the next one isn't until 12:40. If I had been playing non-stop that second trophy would have been a hell of a lot closer to the first, don't you agree?dlindenb2000
I agree. You have trophies at 11:09:33 AM, 11:34:35 AM, and 12:02:48 PM.

doll94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 doll94
Member since 2008 • 1559 Posts

[QUOTE="doll94"]Am I the only person who thought it was just an average game? I am yet to finish it once :Schikenfriedrice

yes :P

ok cool.. as long as i know, i'm fine with that

:P

KapG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 KapG
Member since 2007 • 1037 Posts

[QUOTE="KapG"]

[QUOTE="JoKeR_421"] well the first boss took me 30min, died about 2 maybe 3 times. but the ONE place thats giving me a hard time is the labyrinth im at the final level where im about to escape with pandora but god damn, those waves of enemy is insane! been stuck there for a day lolHahadouken

Is that the part where the room rotates about 2 or 3 times? Each time before it rotates the spikes come out of the ground? On my first time through on Titan mode that spot was a bummer.

Next spot I got stuck on was the part where you fight the Cerebus (Sp?) ... you know, the big three headed dog that is spitting out exploding dogs at you? I think its the last time you face one of them though. Anyways, what a ****** that was, first head is NP but then those guys with the staff that has blades at the end start popping up after you dislodge a head.

Very frustrating.

Yeah the cerberus breeder (there is only one in the game, the others are cerberus but don't spit out the exploding hellhounds) is the hardest fight in the game for me, hands down. The satyrs and their constant blocking/flipping around to stab you in the back are beyond annoying. The ending certainly makes you work for it. The last 3 sequences (flying through the tunnel dodging debris/fireballs that lasts a little too long), the cerberus + satyrs, then the first Zeus fight. As far as the discussion about replay value, the biggest factor in replay value for me is just that the game itself is so good I will continue playing it over and over, even if it's on the same difficulty setting. The gameplay is incredibly fun and nothing right now feels close to it in terms of how tight it controls. I'd say Ratchet & Clank is the closest thing I can think of, but GoW is a far better overall game.

yeah that breeder was a ... force to fights against on titan mode lol. I found my best teqhnique was to use the cestus guantlets (i think thats what they were called) until you get to the last head. Since I saved all my magic I would than quick switch to my whip and spam the whips magic until I didnt have anymore and that usually took out the remaining two satyrs and the last head is no problem.

The guantlets worked wonders because they would punch the exploding dogs away from you so you could stay in close beating down on the cerberus.

KapG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 KapG
Member since 2007 • 1037 Posts

[QUOTE="Hahadouken"][QUOTE="KapG"]

Is that the part where the room rotates about 2 or 3 times? Each time before it rotates the spikes come out of the ground? On my first time through on Titan mode that spot was a bummer.

Next spot I got stuck on was the part where you fight the Cerebus (Sp?) ... you know, the big three headed dog that is spitting out exploding dogs at you? I think its the last time you face one of them though. Anyways, what a ****** that was, first head is NP but then those guys with the staff that has blades at the end start popping up after you dislodge a head.

Very frustrating.

joeydlf

Yeah the cerberus breeder (there is only one in the game, the others are cerberus but don't spit out the exploding hellhounds) is the hardest fight in the game for me, hands down. The satyrs and their constant blocking/flipping around to stab you in the back are beyond annoying. The ending certainly makes you work for it. The last 3 sequences (flying through the tunnel dodging debris/fireballs that lasts a little too long), the cerberus + satyrs, then the first Zeus fight.

i hate the part with the Cerberus breeder it is really hard on titan and i can already imagine chaos do u guys have any tips to help me beat them cuz Ive been stuck there for days i cant get passed it cuz im on the last head and those staff demons pop up and kill me

use the guantlets from hercules because when you punch with them they will connect with the big dog and the smaller ones that blow up. The key part is that when you hit the smaller oens the guantlets punt the thing away from you. Very effective. Just remember to dodge after 2-3 spams of the square button. The next part to remember is to save all of your magic until you get to the last head and have the 2 satyrs left (things with the staff). Whip out the whip that you have and spam all of your magic guage into that spell and it should take out the two satyrs and deal enough damage to the cerberus so that it only takes a few more hits for the QT event to pop up.