Which of these three?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Crimsader
Member since 2008 • 11672 Posts

Hi, fellaz! November is approaching and as we know, each year the coolest games show up in November. For this year I see three possibilities, but thing is, the economic crysis has come to my town and knocked on my door. Don't have much money to spare, so I'd ask which of these should I get, because the choice for me seems to be a pretty hard task... so I let you give me your advice.

I have a PC, not very strong, not very weak. I'm a hard PC fan, so have on mind that you're choosing among PC versions of the games, not consoles :)

Thanks!

Cheers!

MonkeyPulp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 MonkeyPulp
Member since 2007 • 443 Posts

I, and a lot of other people would probably say MW2. You don't even need to be good a shooters, its just a very rewarding experience.

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Crimsader

You can justify your vote, because as I look the results, it is very possible that I'll get 33% by each game in the end :lol:

I, and a lot of other people would probably say MW2. You don't even need to be good a shooters, its just a very rewarding experience.

Yes, I know, but I also doubt, because I heard some things about bad PC port this year... Something that is very important to a FPS game.

vaczec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 vaczec
Member since 2009 • 159 Posts

Both Assassin's Creed and Modern Warfare 2 are very good!

But i liked Assassin's Creed more than Cod 4 Modern Warfare.

You should get both games....I WILL!

Ontain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Ontain
Member since 2005 • 25501 Posts
anything but MW2. :P don't support a game that will cost more while giving you less than previous FPS's.
Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Crimsader

Well maybe I should have figured out my question as "Which of these first?" :P As I see, they all worth their money (no doubt), but if I pick one, I'll have money for the other faar in January/February. And I have to have something new to play at Christmas :lol:

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts

After the decisions IW made for MW2 I'd cross that off of your list.

I also find it funny that people are recommending games as if they've already played them lol. You don't really know if any of these games are good. But, as for which one I'd get first, I'd say Dragon Age. Unless you don't like RPG's.

Crimsader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Crimsader

Well I guess you people have watched their preview videos/trailers/interviews, cause I haven't :D And I don't have time to right now...

You know, I like all sort of games. Generally those games that are good :)

knight_991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 knight_991
Member since 2003 • 83 Posts

I'd go with Dragon Age! ^^ Its looking to be a wonderful game and something you really can dig your teeth in for a while =)
I agree that Cod was an exellent choice before the recent update that ruined it for me.
I'm getting Dragon Age first =)

zomglolcats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 zomglolcats
Member since 2008 • 4335 Posts

Well I guess you peopel have watched thei preview videos/trailers/interviews, cause I haven't :D And I don't have time to right now...

You know, I like all sort of games. Generally those games that are good :)

Crimsader
Well I expect AC2 to be more of the same, which is either good or bad depending no how much you liked the first. MW2, well, they are taking away mod and dedicated server support. And most likely charging PC gamers for DLC, otherwise there would be no reason why they would do that. Dragon Age looks to be a promising game. Sure, it uses your typical fantasy world, but I still think it's the best game out of that list. Judging by what I've read and seen from those games.