Whats the stupidest reason youve been kicked/banned from a game/clan?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Dude_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Dude_1000
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts
Why are some clans such a-holes?? Nade kills. Cod2 on banned for insubordiantion for kill/Ration 1.5???? Banned IPS. WTH???
Hewkii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Hewkii
Member since 2006 • 26339 Posts
this wasn't me, but I recall someone telling of how they were kicked from a server in Gmod because they wouldn't build a walker for the admin's friend.
0_Wii_Man_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 0_Wii_Man_0
Member since 2006 • 919 Posts
i got kicked from a scrim i was doing with a newly joined clan because i missed a shot...5 minutes later i left the clan lol.
kweeky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 kweeky
Member since 2003 • 278 Posts

i got kicked from a scrim i was doing with a newly joined clan because i missed a shot...5 minutes later i left the clan lol.0_Wii_Man_0

I bet you miss-clicked the "Leave Clan" button too, you nub :P

MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts

I was kicked and banned from many, many DoD servers because my name is and forever shall be; "The Horrifically Insane Dump"

They found "Dump" offensive, which is the main reason why I never play DoD anymore, the community is full of vaginas.

guylapierre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 guylapierre
Member since 2005 • 697 Posts
For pwning the admins.
StephenHu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 StephenHu
Member since 2003 • 2852 Posts
paranoid noobs on css who think you're wallhacking because you ACTUALLY LISTEN to the footsteps and not generic death metal while playing
throwsomeDDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 throwsomeDDs
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
i was in the best guild on my server in w.o.w and we were doing a new instance. it was called aq20. I wasnt in the raid but i left vent on because i wanted to hear how they were doing. i went outside for a few min and my sisters friend took the headset and was saying all these sexually suggestive things while they were fighting the final boss. from what i understand, they got distracted and died on the final boss and were all pissed off at me. I got kicked for a day, but i talked to the guildmaster the next day and was let back in
Dude_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Dude_1000
Member since 2007 • 83 Posts

i was in the best guild on my server in w.o.w and we were doing a new instance. it was called aq20. I wasnt in the raid but i left vent on because i wanted to hear how they were doing. i went outside for a few min and my sisters friend took the headset and was saying all these sexually suggestive things while they were fighting the final boss. from what i understand, they got distracted and died on the final boss and were all pissed off at me. I got kicked for a day, but i talked to the guildmaster the next day and was let back inthrowsomeDDs

ROFL! Did you slap her? Is she cute?

Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
On CZ, I got banned several times for having a really good score :|
Avatar image for icedfacekilla57
icedfacekilla57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11 icedfacekilla57
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts
banned from a CS server for "cheating"
Avatar image for smokeydabear076
smokeydabear076

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 smokeydabear076
Member since 2004 • 22109 Posts
paranoid noobs on css who think you're wallhacking because you ACTUALLY LISTEN to the footsteps and not generic death metal while playingStephenHu
Same here. It is kind of funny, but at the same time very annoying.
Avatar image for danielsmith2020
danielsmith2020

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 danielsmith2020
Member since 2003 • 2244 Posts
Lets see I was kicked off a server for calling a team killer an idiot, off topic here a bit I was banned for a week on the gamespot forums for asking a blind, ignorant fanboy were they high or incredibly stupid.
WARxSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 WARxSnake
Member since 2006 • 2154 Posts

Lets see I was kicked off a server for calling a team killer an idiot, off topic here a bit I was banned for a week on the gamespot forums for asking a blind, ignorant fanboy were they high or incredibly stupid.danielsmith2020

BAHAHAHA, nice!

Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

paranoid noobs on css who think you're wallhacking because you ACTUALLY LISTEN to the footsteps and not generic death metal while playingStephenHu

Happens to me as well. I use a really good headset that can amplify the footsteps and "distant" gun shots in all FPS, but keep every other ambient noise to a comfortable level so I don't bust my ear drums hearing a gun shot up close, while struggling to hear footsteps.

Problem is, when you get 10 year old admins who mic spam and continually abuse others (even though they are the noobs) and then get all worked up when someone stands up to them. That ticks me off because I don't have any respect for admins who are too young to be given admin rights on a server, or who continually abuse and mock others skill, when they themselves have none. That's the stupidest reason I've been kicked.

accord100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 accord100
Member since 2005 • 442 Posts
Yea I got accused of cheating and banned a couple of times in cs:s because they thought I was cheating. I had headphones on and I watch the radar often so I can sort of guess where the other guy is. I have also been kicked/slayed/banned from noob admins because they "hit the wrong button".
A1B2C3CAL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#17 A1B2C3CAL
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts
I used to love bullying my clan members around...ahh good times good times. It was fun running my own clan/server...all the members would do whatever i wanted just to get admin rights lol!
DevildogMarq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 DevildogMarq
Member since 2006 • 1406 Posts

[QUOTE="StephenHu"]paranoid noobs on css who think you're wallhacking because you ACTUALLY LISTEN to the footsteps and not generic death metal while playingJudza

Happens to me as well. I use a really good headset that can amplify the footsteps and "distant" gun shots in all FPS, but keep every other ambient noise to a comfortable level so I don't bust my ear drums hearing a gun shot up close, while struggling to hear footsteps.

Problem is, when you get 10 year old admins who mic spam and continually abuse others (even though they are the noobs) and then get all worked up when someone stands up to them. That ticks me off because I don't have any respect for admins who are too young to be given admin rights on a server, or who continually abuse and mock others skill, when they themselves have none. That's the stupidest reason I've been kicked.

there should honestly be a law against admins under the age of15 or 16...god theyre annoying...i was once kicked from a server for being better than the admin...
way2funny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 way2funny
Member since 2003 • 4570 Posts
I got kicked cause the admin said "SWITCH TEAMS OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOU!" and i said "dont have a hissy fit lol, you could have just asked"
ElectricNZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ElectricNZ
Member since 2007 • 2457 Posts
[QUOTE="Judza"]

[QUOTE="StephenHu"]paranoid noobs on css who think you're wallhacking because you ACTUALLY LISTEN to the footsteps and not generic death metal while playingDevildogMarq

there should honestly be a law against admins under the age of15 or 16...god theyre annoying...i was once kicked from a server for being better than the admin...

yeah, or play on a reputable server.

loismustdie47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 loismustdie47
Member since 2004 • 2368 Posts
I was playing CS:S and was at the top of the scoreboard and changed my name to "----If below, you suck----" and I got kicked a minute later. Then I changed my name to "----If above, you hack----" and rejoined the server and got kicked again.
loismustdie47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 loismustdie47
Member since 2004 • 2368 Posts
[QUOTE="DevildogMarq"]

there should honestly be a law against admins under the age of15 or 16...god theyre annoying...i was once kicked from a server for being better than the admin...ElectricNZ

yeah, or play on a reputable server.

Or just start sucking more...

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#23 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Having sex with the clan leaders sister got me banned
Judza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Judza
Member since 2004 • 4637 Posts

Having sex with the clan leaders sister got me bannedToriko42

:lol: :lol:

This is quotable...good one.

xdragondemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 xdragondemon
Member since 2005 • 43 Posts
Lets see I was kicked off a server for calling a team killer an idiot, off topic here a bit I was banned for a week on the gamespot forums for asking a blind, ignorant fanboy were they high or incredibly stupid.danielsmith2020
lol
funymonkey811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26 funymonkey811
Member since 2005 • 280 Posts
i said i had to go to school in GW and they kicked me because they said i was to young when they never said there was an age requirment
Jd1680a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

#27 Jd1680a
Member since 2005 • 5960 Posts

I joined up with this guild on Everquest 2. Was hoping the guild will help me learn about the game because I was so new. So I telled one of the officers asking where do I buy a bag to increase my inventory space. Next thing I know I was kicked because I asked where I could buy a bag. Considering I didnt know the games NPC sells them. It would have been simple enough for him tosay buy them at a merchant NPC as some zone.

MythPro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 MythPro1
Member since 2003 • 2746 Posts

I joined up with this guild on Everquest 2. Was hoping the guild will help me learn about the game because I was so new. So I telled one of the officers asking where do I buy a bag to increase my inventory space. Next thing I know I was kicked because I asked where I could buy a bag. Considering I didnt know the games NPC sells them. It would have been simple enough for him tosay buy them at a merchant NPC as some zone.

Jd1680a

People suck, don't they?

And another reason I was kicked from a server was because I exclaimed, "Anyone whose balls have not dropped yet, should not be using the mic."

Turned out one of those people was an admin.

timma25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 timma25
Member since 2005 • 1131 Posts
Banned from a favourite cs wc3server twice in one day for "hacking". (it helps if u know a admin b4 his clan starts banning u at every whine from skilless kids).
tuff_gong92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#30 tuff_gong92
Member since 2006 • 2345 Posts
I play in a DoD:S community and we ban for racism, violating the server rules, spamming, or just being a general a-hole. Skill in never a question. If we suspect hacking, we spectate for a round or two. I've banned some peoples who have egged me on and used various homosexual slurs. He got so banned. I've been banned out of nowhere just for being good right at the beginning.
Cracker__Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Cracker__Jack
Member since 2003 • 1897 Posts
Having sex with the clan leaders sister got me bannedToriko42
DrDoomed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 DrDoomed
Member since 2003 • 11386 Posts

I got banned for owning real hard.

quadraleap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 quadraleap
Member since 2004 • 36581 Posts

I never got a reason, I just figured they were jealous of how well I looked in the uniform.

Riore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Riore
Member since 2005 • 147 Posts
Using cheat engine or artmoney to hack :{ Its not my faultI suck at sucking up to admins for cool stuff.
_Pedro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 _Pedro_
Member since 2004 • 6829 Posts
For winning to many awards in BF2. This didn't happen just once this happend way to often, it was getting so frustrating to find a good server that I quit.
psycho_chan13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 psycho_chan13
Member since 2005 • 173 Posts

got banned off my own server on CS:S by one of my admins for calling him a complete dumb @$$ for slaying people for no reason, I mean cmon its my clan and he banns me so had to edit out his admin rights and banned him from Teamspeak + the CS:S Server.

oh and also im 15 almost 16 years old and make a great admin unlike all the other gay 10- year olds out in this corupted gaming world.

Hexagon_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Hexagon_777
Member since 2007 • 20348 Posts
So why are immature, underage brats allowed to play games like these again?
Wolf-Man2006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#38 Wolf-Man2006
Member since 2006 • 4187 Posts

I was playing Halo and I was in a Race server (they have the worst of the worst admins). Anyway, my name was "JLA Mania" (JLA meant "Jawa Leader Admin") and I was threatened by one admin to change it. I refused and so he kicked me 'cause of my clan tag (probably because it looked like it meant "Justice League America")

"So why are immature, underage brats allowed to play games like these again?"

Who knows? Probably brought their big bros' to buy it for them. Anyway, some people take games too seriously (I've met some pretty moronic teens that are around 13-21). Surprisingly, some kids are good and nice.

darkfox101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 darkfox101
Member since 2004 • 7055 Posts
cause i used another teamspeak server since our Clan's ts server was down.. give me a break.. its the internet not ww2
Dogswithguns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 Dogswithguns
Member since 2007 • 11359 Posts
You could get kicked or banned for any reasons, doesnt matter if you're good at the game or not. which I think it's dumb..... however, Ive never kicked no one, it's just a game. they feel free to leave anytime they want tho.
0Goldeneye0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 0Goldeneye0
Member since 2006 • 471 Posts

In CS:S I was ban from a server because it was full of n00bs (that said they were pros) and I just pwn them all. Then when admin came on they accused me of hacking. This happened 2 times, Once on a Office map and once on Dust 2.

Pereza0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Pereza0
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

Just for racism, team killing, cheating and being rude. I asked myself did i do sth wrong?

Not really

Got kicked for encouraging everyone to kill the admin as many times as possible in a halo 2 game

Quent1015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Quent1015
Member since 2004 • 507 Posts
I got kicked from a GoW game the other day for being Carmine on the Cog
Cracker__Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Cracker__Jack

got banned off my own server on CS:S by one of my admins for calling him a complete dumb @$$ for slaying people for no reason, I mean cmon its my clan and he banns me so had to edit out his admin rights and banned him from Teamspeak + the CS:S Server.

oh and also im 15 almost 16 years old and make a great admin unlike all the other gay 10- year olds out in this corupted gaming world.

psycho_chan13

What a d1ckhead

Cracker__Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Cracker__Jack

I got kicked from a GoW game the other day for being Carmine on the Cog Quent1015

What is that?

Avatar image for choctawfootball
choctawfootball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 choctawfootball
Member since 2003 • 766 Posts

My guild kicked me bc i was American...they were British. British people are so...

OK thats supposed to be funny, but i was American and they were British.

I got kicked bc i was an **** hole. but i still dont think i deserved to be kicked.

the guild was pathetic and i called them on it.

people were Green in Kara and i told them gear is important.

they felt insulted.

TheFLCLPope88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 TheFLCLPope88
Member since 2003 • 2172 Posts

My friend & I have kicked for using Teamwork on Halo 2 for Xbox (Raiding the Flag on CTF, covering the sniper, & overall covering each others backs). As for PC I remember getting kicked alot back when I used to play StarCraft in 2000-2002, mainly for lag,& redownloading a map affter reformating my computer, even though they did not have their server with the usual "DL=Ban" logo somewhere (Do they still do that?).
Tsunami23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Tsunami23
Member since 2004 • 1352 Posts

Got kicked for encouraging everyone to kill the admin as many times as possible in a halo 2 game

Pereza0

Yeah, I've done this many times, in numerous games :D

codemaster44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 codemaster44
Member since 2007 • 118 Posts
I was playing halo 1 for pc and I was kicked (from the server)and later banned for driving a warthog to much.
KratosAurion7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 KratosAurion7
Member since 2005 • 284 Posts
I was too good >.