What is with the Mass Effect 3 user review bombing on Metacritic?

• 78 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

supras989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 supras989
Member since 2006 • 1558 Posts

Is this the angry group of people annoyed about that Day 1 DLC? Seems kind of disrespectful really, didn't Mass Effect 2 have Day 1 DLC in the form of Zaeed as well?

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/mass-effect-3/user-reviews

James161324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 James161324
Member since 2009 • 8315 Posts

anyone who gives me3 a 0 is a troll

grisibur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 grisibur
Member since 2004 • 600 Posts

James161324

Anyone who gives almost anything a 0 is a troll. But the wast amounts of negative reviews is kinda worrying.

Is this the angry group of people annoyed about that Day 1 DLC? Seems kind of disrespectful really, didn't Mass Effect 2 have Day 1 DLC in the form of Zaeed as well?

supras989

Zaeed was free day one dlc if I am not wrong.

supras989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 supras989

[QUOTE="James161324"]

grisibur

Anyone who gives almost anything a 0 is a troll. But the wast amounts of negative reviews is kinda worrying.

supras989

Yeah you could be right about the Zaeed thing, can't remember very well, but yeah it is kind of worrying the amount of negativity.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#5 Miroku32
Member since 2006 • 8666 Posts

grisibur

Yet he was free if you bought the game first hand. Now that I think of it, EA has almost always been against second hand games.

Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Silicel1
Member since 2005 • 2342 Posts

I disregard any kind user review that isnt onger then 15 sentences, but anyone who falls under that category gave it more then 0 but less then 7, main problem looks like is that your choices wont make any kind of difference and what made mass effect universe appealing takes a back seat.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Miroku32

I disregard any kind user review that isnt onger then 15 sentences, but anyone who falls under that category gave it more then ) but less then 7, main problem looks like is that your choices wont make any kind of difference and what made mass effect universe appealing takes a back seat.

Silicel1
Now I'm more scared than ever to borrow this game from a friend of mine who bought the game in the PS3. Don't want to tarnish my good memories with what I'm reading :cry:
trastamad03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 trastamad03
Member since 2006 • 4859 Posts

Maybe they are right... I would understand them. After playing the demo, it really felt like they took a huge step backwards. Ya I'm judging a game by it's demo, you know, since demo's are supposed to show you the 'coolness' of the game and what not. Animations were horrible. Poor textures. From what I gather they left holes in the story.

I won't be buying it that's for sure. I'm tired of EA... They pretty much ruined Bioware, and I'm not gonna give my money to them anymore. Last game I bought from them was BF3, and it'll be the last.

masterdrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 masterdrat
Member since 2006 • 1075 Posts

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/mass-effect-3/user-reviews

supras989
People are angry and that's the only way anyone will listen to them. Can't really blame them. The way the industry is going, you'll have to buy the ability to turn left or right in a few years, you'll even get billed every time you do it.
Cordliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Cordliss
Member since 2011 • 118 Posts

That is what people do in this day and age, they rally around hate, its what brings people together. Its become a game in and of itself, to see who can be the most offensive and damaging. I don't agree with a lot of things EA, Activison and other publishers do, but review bombing games because of overzealous hatred does nothing but ruin the industry and show everyone just how shallow and obsessive gamers really are. It wouldnt be so bad if 90% of them weren't incoherent whine-fests that equated what publishers do to killing their firstborn sons but instead actually gave decent criticisms and fair scores.

K4ss3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 K4ss3r
Member since 2004 • 8697 Posts

[QUOTE="grisibur"] Zaeed was free day one dlc if I am not wrong.

Miroku32

Yet he was free if you bought the game first hand. Now that I think of it, EA has almost always been against second hand games.

Can you really blame them? They make zero profit of games being sold used.

masterdrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 masterdrat

[QUOTE="Miroku32"]

K4ss3r

Who cares, does your car dealer gets money out of you selling your car? no and that's how it should be. And you know what? I can even lend my car to a friend and he can even use the radio if he wants to (it's not removed every time someone else is using it).
Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Miroku32

[QUOTE="Miroku32"]

K4ss3r

Well, the videogame industry is the only one that complains about used game sales. I accept that it was completely stupid to buy a game and then sell it to Gamestop and then they would resell the game for $55 but selling it to friends or other people for lower prices is ok for me. This also affects people borrowing game from others. Much of my experience in the ps3 is by games I borrowed from friends.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts

The PC audience, the very vocal minority of PC games, really hates Bioware and everything they do. That's all it is.

Seriously. I popped on 4 chan for a bit this morning and it's just 110% hate. No rhyme or reason to the hate. None of them have played the game yet they are calling it terrible. It's not even the day one DLC they are upset about, they just hate it because Bioware made it. I'm sure it's like this on any forum/website that houses the extreme PC snobs.

Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Silicel1

Unfortunatelly PC audience is the only one that can akniwledge quality, lets take gamespot review of 9.0 seriously even in my best mood I wouldnt give the game more then 8. Its not the graphics or day 1 day 2 dlc that bothers me its the fact that they ruined the whole story. Cant really describe how mad I am.

Iam only halfway through the game, luckily I have friends with benefits :P.

The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#16 The_Capitalist
Member since 2004 • 10838 Posts

I am 10 hours in, and it is pretty awesome so far. However, the ending is pretty terrible, from what I read.

The BioWare forums aren't even raging anymore like they were 48 hours ago. Everyone is playing the game.

Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Wasdie  Moderator

I am 10 hours in, and it is pretty awesome so far. However, the ending is pretty terrible, from what I read.

The BioWare forums aren't even raging anymore like they were 48 hours ago. Everyone is playing the game.

The_Capitalist

The bioware hate is just so increadible on the internet. It's amazing.

Their games still sell millions of copies and score well yet the internet just hates bioware.

The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 The_Capitalist

[QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

Wasdie

Their games still sell millions of copies and score well yet the internet just hates bioware.

The hate is mostly irrational and melodramatic because people want to be dramatic. BioWare games inspire such a great emotional response that some people get carried away. And trolls egg them on.

Miroku32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Miroku32
Check t he From Ashes DLC on Metacritic. 0.2 right now in score. Hates gonna hate.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Wasdie  Moderator

[QUOTE="Wasdie"]

[QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

The_Capitalist

The hate is mostly irrational and melodramatic because people want to be dramatic. BioWare games inspire such a great emotional response that some people get carried away. And trolls egg them on.

I believe a lot of the hate stems from Bioware fans who blindly defend Bioware themselves. It started a bit after Mass Effect and Dragon Age Origins where some near fanatical Bioware fans went kind of crazy whenever people would say a single negative thing about Bioware games. That kind of sparked this hatred.

Mass Effect 2 and Dragon AGe 2 also pissed everybody off for some reason because they weren't exactly how the internet wanted them to be. I agree that Dragon Age 2 was nothing more than a quick cash in but the hate for Mass Effect 2 stems from really ignorant and rather arrogant fanboys who think all RPGs need to be D&D style and stupidly hardcore.

Though it doesn't help that they launch day one DLC with ME3 and all of that. The hate is still blowing out of proportion on the internet.

csftar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 csftar
Member since 2009 • 937 Posts

I F***ING CALLED IT.

I Knew this was coming, i saw it from space.

Meh, can't say i either blame them or care about it, not with EA's ridiculous strategy.

That said, i know the Game isn't a 0.

i just also know the game is not a 10.

Swiftstrike5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Swiftstrike5
Member since 2005 • 6950 Posts
[QUOTE="K4ss3r"]

[QUOTE="Miroku32"] Yet he was free if you bought the game first hand. Now that I think of it, EA has almost always been against second hand games.

masterdrat

Who cares, does your car dealer gets money out of you selling your car? no and that's how it should be. And you know what? I can even lend my car to a friend and he can even use the radio if he wants to (it's not removed every time someone else is using it).

They're probably ecstatic you're driving around an old rust bucket that costs thousands in parts every time it sees maintenance. You buy something used ( a car) and you expect it to be of lesser quality or worn down. You buy a used game and it runs perfectly, 100% of the time. There's NO reason to buy new over used for video games; the same cannot be said for cars or other products. Encouraging new sales is fine by me. There's a big difference between a company simply trying to make money and a company trying to nickel+dime their customer. EA/Bioware has turned to the later instead...
csftar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 csftar

is mostly irrational and melodramatic because people want to be dramatic. BioWare games inspire such a great emotional response that some people get carried away. And trolls egg them on.

The_Capitalist

I Find ANY type of hate on such things irrational and melodramatic.

What's the point of hating? What are you gonna gain?

I believe a lot of the hate stems from Bioware fans who blindly defend Bioware themselves. It started a bit after Mass Effect and Dragon Age Origins where some near fanatical Bioware fans went kind of crazy whenever people would say a single negative thing about Bioware games. That kind of sparked this hatred.

Mass Effect 2 and Dragon AGe 2 also pissed everybody off for some reason because they weren't exactly how the internet wanted them to be. I agree that Dragon Age 2 was nothing more than a quick cash in but the hate for Mass Effect 2 stems from really ignorant and rather arrogant fanboys who think all RPGs need to be D&D style and stupidly hardcore.

Though it doesn't help that they launch day one DLC with ME3 and all of that. The hate is still blowing out of proportion on the internet.

Wasdie

.....Or people who like to do more than:

Run -----> Take Cover ----> Shoot -----> Run -----> Repeat 20 thousand times -----> Conversation(possibly leading to more combat)

Or like strong Customization.

Or like to NOT have their Good and Bad options shoved in their face.

spittis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 spittis
Member since 2005 • 1875 Posts
The Bioware hating is ridiculous. I'm waiting for my copy to arrive and couldn't care less about the whole EA/Bioware blah blah. And about the low user scores, Gamespot - 9, IGN - 9.5, PC Gamer - 93, Giant Bomb - 4/5, Eurogamer 10/10 and so on. For some extremely strange reason I trust these sites more.
Esoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Esoteric
Member since 2003 • 720 Posts

It's to balance out all the paid off "official" reviewers.

supras989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 supras989

I'm trying my best not to let all this negativity ruin my experience as it is still not out in Australia... I'd be a lot better off if I didn't know about all this petty hate, you can dress it up however you like but thats all it is, people expect to much or feel as though they deserve something, act like spoilt kids when they don't get what they want.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#27 danish-death
Member since 2004 • 5314 Posts
I just read some of the reviews in the top and accidently read a huge spoiler about Tali, although thing that was mentioned didnt seem plausible.
Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts
[QUOTE="masterdrat"][QUOTE="K4ss3r"] Can you really blame them? They make zero profit of games being sold used.Swiftstrike5

They're probably ecstatic you're driving around an old rust bucket that costs thousands in parts every time it sees maintenance. You buy something used ( a car) and you expect it to be of lesser quality or worn down. You buy a used game and it runs perfectly, 100% of the time. There's NO reason to buy new over used for video games; the same cannot be said for cars or other products. Encouraging new sales is fine by me. There's a big difference between a company simply trying to make money and a company trying to nickel+dime their customer. EA/Bioware has turned to the later instead...

Yeah, agreed. 100% I guess a closer parallel between used cars and games is if you were expected to pay 10% of the original value of the game every year just to keep it working at all. But... yes, included-in-all-copies day-one DLC is fine by me, but this round's kind of crossed a line into douche-y territory there, even though I'd had the digital deluxe edition preordered since forever.
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 danish-death

Unfortunatelly PC audience is the only one that can akniwledge quality, lets take gamespot review of 9.0 seriously even in my best mood I wouldnt give the game more then 8. Its not the graphics or day 1 day 2 dlc that bothers me its the fact that they ruined the whole story. Cant really describe how mad I am.

Silicel1
I played 7 hours and I've had no problem with the story so far. It's a 9.0/10 for me, but that might change.
Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Silicel1

I'm trying my best not to let all this negativity ruin my experience as it is still not out in Australia... I'd be a lot better off if I didn't know about all this petty hate, you can dress it up however you like but thats all it is, people expect to much or feel as though they deserve something, act like spoilt kids when they don't get what they want.

supras989
Well from what we got so far I was expecting more, though I like ME1 a lot and got used to ME2(overall acceptable) but ME3 well its gears of war with dialogue, I liked gears of war a lot of of my favorite games, but I come to expect more depth from ME3, the writing is just awful nothing original. I know its hard to come up with something great but its like did not even bother, just mash space through the whole game.
Silicel1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Silicel1
[QUOTE="Silicel1"]

danish-death
I played 7 hours and I've had no problem with the story so far. It's a 9.0/10 for me, but that might change.

There are a lot of holes in the story and from what I read they are not going to be filled.
xXDrPainXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 xXDrPainXx
Member since 2008 • 4001 Posts
For those of you who have played the game how is it? Is there some customization like different gun types/armor or is it mostly like Mass Effect 2 where each character pretty much had a certain amount to choose from for them only? Still has some RPG elements left or is it basically a 3rd person shooter with extra dialogue?
Falconoffury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Falconoffury
Member since 2003 • 1722 Posts

You buy something used ( a car) and you expect it to be of lesser quality or worn down. You buy a used game and it runs perfectly, 100% of the time. There's NO reason to buy new over used for video games; the same cannot be said for cars or other products. Encouraging new sales is fine by me. There's a big difference between a company simply trying to make money and a company trying to nickel+dime their customer. EA/Bioware has turned to the later instead...Swiftstrike5

DVDs wear out too, eventually. There is a dye that eventually breaks down after enough years. There are other examples of long-lasting items. There's tools, musical instruments, and guns. These things all can last generations if properly cared for. It is no excuse to screw the customers just because games can last decades if properly cared for. Whether I can resell a game goes into my purchasing decisions, and it makes the game worth less to me if I can't.

Makari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Makari
Member since 2003 • 15250 Posts
DVDs wear out too, eventually. There is a dye that eventually breaks down after enough years. There are other examples of long-lasting items. There's tools, musical instruments, and guns. These things all can last generations if properly cared for. It is no excuse to screw the customers just because games can last decades if properly cared for. Whether I can resell a game goes into my purchasing decisions, and it makes the game worth less to me if I can't.Falconoffury
I'm kind of surprised you'd put DVDs in the same sentence as cars (or tools and guns) when talking about reliability. Most people aren't even aware that there's anything you CAN to do lengthen the life of a disc. :D Granted, we've got a car here that's still rolling around on what must be a 20k oil change cycle and only change the tires *after* the cord comes loose and starts hitting the inside of the wheel well, but we're just waiting for it to die.
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 danish-death
For those of you who have played the game how is it? Is there some customization like different gun types/armor or is it mostly like Mass Effect 2 where each character pretty much had a certain amount to choose from for them only? Still has some RPG elements left or is it basically a 3rd person shooter with extra dialogue? xXDrPainXx
It's more like the first game concerning weapons and abilities. There are also more variations when choosing abilities (similar to ME2, just more). I'm currently liking it a lot. The places I've been to has been interesting and there seems to be a lot of side missions. It's also nice to notice that even small decisions from the other games has made it into ME3.
masterdrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 masterdrat

[QUOTE="Swiftstrike5"]You buy something used ( a car) and you expect it to be of lesser quality or worn down. You buy a used game and it runs perfectly, 100% of the time. There's NO reason to buy new over used for video games; the same cannot be said for cars or other products. Encouraging new sales is fine by me. There's a big difference between a company simply trying to make money and a company trying to nickel+dime their customer. EA/Bioware has turned to the later instead...Falconoffury

DVDs wear out too, eventually. There is a dye that eventually breaks down after enough years. There are other examples of long-lasting items. There's tools, musical instruments, and guns. These things all can last generations if properly cared for. It is no excuse to screw the customers just because games can last decades if properly cared for. Whether I can resell a game goes into my purchasing decisions, and it makes the game worth less to me if I can't.

It's not a matter of dvd wearing out, games are a trend, they wear off way faster than cars. Valve is one of the few who understand that, and this is the base of steam success. People don't want to pay for release price a few months after, even less if the graphics are outdated.
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Wasdie  Moderator

Run -----> Take Cover ----> Shoot -----> Run -----> Repeat 20 thousand times -----> Conversation(possibly leading to more combat)

csftar

So don't play Mass Effect? It was pretty damn obvious when the first game came out that it was just a glorified third person shooter. People wanted the game to be far more than it ever was intended. If you couldn't see that with the first game, you almost deserve to have your money wasted.

If you wanted more RPG elements, more customization, and less moral choices, why are you even playing Mass Effect? They never lied to us when they were advertising the series, yet so many people are upset that Mass Effect isn't exactly what they built it up in their heads to be. It's a different approach at a RPG/TPS and it always has been. More linear, less customization, more empahsis on dialog and story, more emphasis on shooting rather than stats and strategy... That's how the series was advertised and that's how it always has been.

I understand hating on Bioware for having day one DLC, but hating on them becaues they built a game different than what you wanted them to make is just stupid.

danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 danish-death
[QUOTE="supras989"]

Silicel1
Well from what we got so far I was expecting more, though I like ME1 a lot and got used to ME2(overall acceptable) but ME3 well its gears of war with dialogue, I liked gears of war a lot of of my favorite games, but I come to expect more depth from ME3, the writing is just awful nothing original. I know its hard to come up with something great but its like did not even bother, just mash space through the whole game.

I'm judging the game for myself and I've only played roughly 7 hours so my viewpoint might change, but Gears with dialogues? Gears was never about the story and what they came up with is rather rubbish. Althoug I do somewhat agree. I like currently like the game a lot, but some of those dialogues are.. well as you stated, not original..
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 danish-death

[QUOTE="csftar"]

Wasdie

So don't play Mass Effect? It was pretty damn obvious when the first game came out that it was just a glorified third person shooter. People wanted the game to be far more than it ever was intended. If you couldn't see that with the first game, you almost deserve to have your money wasted.

I've found the combat to be vastly superior than compared to the other two games. It's the first time I've actually been flanked and had to relocate due to grenades and such.
csftar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 csftar

[QUOTE="csftar"]

Wasdie

i never thought it was a Glorified TPS.

it had everything i think an RPG needs, i good story, characters, strong Customization and Variety.

Mass Effect 2 didn't.

BTW, i didn't have My Money Wasted, i actually LIKED ME2, but it's not Flawless and i think it's a pretty terrible RPG compared to the first one(though an awesome game compared to the first one).

The_Capitalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 The_Capitalist

For those of you who have played the game how is it? Is there some customization like different gun types/armor or is it mostly like Mass Effect 2 where each character pretty much had a certain amount to choose from for them only? Still has some RPG elements left or is it basically a 3rd person shooter with extra dialogue? xXDrPainXx

You can customize weapons with scopes and special barrels and stuff, but overall customization is very limited.

Lots of great choices to make here and there, though. And the dialogue and party banter are amazing. It's a way better game than ME1 or ME2. I like the auto-dialogue feature - Shepard asks all questions immediately instead of waiting for the playing to hit the "investigate button".

Lach0121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Lach0121
Member since 2007 • 11785 Posts

Anything Activition and/or Blizzard puts out, will get hate just because its them doing it. The hate COD gets is astounding, people like to hide behind words like "skill" when bashing it.

Bioware and/or EA will get a lot of hate just because it was them doing it. Look at all the hate ME2 got, look at all the hate SWTOR got, and a lot of it was unwarranted.

A fact is a lot of people will score it a 1 or a 0 just to try and bring the average score down. These trolls hurt gaming almost as much as the hyper-capitalist mentality that some of these devs/publishers have.

DevilMightCry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 DevilMightCry
Member since 2007 • 3554 Posts
People don't hate EA games. Look at Dead Space, Fight Night, Fifa, etc. People don't automatically hate developers and publishers. Singularity was a well received Activision game. People hate being let down by some idiots who think first day DLC, on disc is ok with consumers, or screwing up a series name or ending. People have certain expectations. Most of thfm, reasonable. I personally can deal with glitches, bad voice acting, DLC, etc...but not story/plot screw-ups.
danish-death

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 danish-death
So it's alright to score a game 2/10 or even worse 0/10?
csftar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 csftar

ok, i just saw a review, he gave it a 10.

this is what he wrote:

"It represents my sexuality like no other game ever did. Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!Gay Pride!"

....Yeah...

so WTF, even the positives reviews are trolling?

N30F3N1X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 N30F3N1X
Member since 2009 • 8923 Posts

supras989

Yeah...but Zaeed was free, lol.

Mazoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Mazoch
Member since 2004 • 2473 Posts
Looking at user reviews is pointless nowadays, especially for a product that incites the kind of passion that BioWare does. People rating the game 0-4 are pretty obviously not trying to give a reasonable score but rather looking to vent. I'm not saying that people have to like the game, but giving it a score that's normally associated with games that are completely unplayable or bugged beyond what is reasonable (like Big Rigs, really really bad ports). In short, ignore the score given in the user reviews and simply focus on reading the comments. It's a lot easier to tell if the person is making a rational argument for or against the game or just venting. Look for people who explain why they've given a certain score, look for reviews that honestly tries to explain why they are happy or disappointed with the game. They'll also go a long way in helping you judge if the praise or criticism mirrors you own personal preferences when it comes to games.
gedz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gedz
Member since 2005 • 674 Posts

I just read some of the reviews in the top and accidently read a huge spoiler about Tali, although thing that was mentioned didnt seem plausible.danish-death

I saw that as well. I had concerns people would start to post spoilers in their reviews and decided to stop reading.

ATT22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 ATT22
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I would like to point out at as of this post, the game has only been available for 15 hours. The game averages 40 to 60 hours of game play, potentially 30-35 for a power gamer with minimal side quests. THERE IS ALMOST NO POSSIBILITY ANYONE RATING THIS GAME ON METACRITIC HAS ACTUALLY FINISHED THE GAME!!!!! Given how the negative ratings focus on the gay scene" I suspect this is more an issue of politics then game performance. Lastly, if the game had such a disappointing ending then why is the professional Metacritic average score a 93, which includes a perfect 10 (with several more soon to join the list). Don't let trolls steer you away from one of the best games of the year.