Video-Games becoming boring and suggestions?

• 58 results
#51 Edited by Gdourado07 (150 posts) -

Hello,

Maybe try some older games?

I recently played trough quake ii and both mission packs and really enjoyed the old school fast game play and no maps or objective markers.

#53 Edited by robert_sparkes (1407 posts) -

Whoever finds it boring needs to go get another hobby. The quality of games we are getting makes it impossible to be boring.

#55 Posted by TryIt (12066 posts) -
@robert_sparkes said:

Whoever finds it boring needs to go get another hobby. The quality of games we are getting makes it impossible to be boring.

true that,

I cant keep up. My current rotation is:

Elite Dangerous

Space Engineers

Medieval Engineers

Cities Skylines

Planet Coaster

Sim Airport

and I simply cant keep up because there are plenty more I would like to add

#56 Posted by Omega_Tisp (9 posts) -

Try the fallout franchise, the games have both great story and gameplay

#57 Edited by jun_aka_pekto (24148 posts) -

I don't have a checklist for wanting to play a game. No words need to be said. No questions need to be asked. Either the game clicks with me or not. All instinct.

#58 Edited by viper_steele (4 posts) -

It sounds to me like you're burnt out. Happens to the best of us.

What worked for me was switching over to other forms of media for a bit. I read a fantasy series, started watching kdrama, stuff like that. I also switched genres for a little when I started to ease myself back into gaming. I also picked up new hobbies and spent more time out of the house.

People saying you're just getting old or you need to get out of gaming aren't necessarily right. Not entirely wrong, either. Try branching out a bit and see how you feel in a couple weeks.

#59 Posted by wynny2k (32 posts) -

Same with me but i have found fun playing battle royale games that are now hitting the shelf and taking over with friends. Plenty of good titles coming out this year Fallout 76 i am waiting for