The REAL reason The Force Unleashed" is not coming to the PC

• 108 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
The Force is not strong enough in our PCs, that's why.
gs_gear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 gs_gear
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
Now really, how stupid can you be to even say that? A $4000 PC? lol That's like what, a PC with the latest quad core CPU, 4 GB RAM and quad core GPU. Oh and you'll probably still left with enough money for a $1000 monitor. lol
pilouuuu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#103 pilouuuu2004
Member since 2004 • 1075 Posts

(Scrolling up letters to the infinitum of the space with John Williams soundtrack):

A long time ago in a galaxy not far away...

There were a good developer who focused on creativity and not on technology. But incompetent beauracrats and lack of vision from a stupid leadership created convulsion in this corporation.

The good times many brave people like Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer were long forgotten and heroes like Manny Calavera and Guybrush Threepwood had to exile themselves and the evil CEO from Lucasarts betrayed its origins and the people who gave him power.

To the dark side of the Force this greedy corporation turned. Could someone bring back order to the gaming Galaxy again or the only solution is to boycot all of their crappy products?

biswajit90210

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 biswajit90210
Member since 2006 • 511 Posts
this is actually very silly..if i have a crappy old pc and i can run this game at the lowest setting..and i dont mind playing it at the lowest settings..who the hell are they to tell me not to?i mean their job is to make the game,obviously people who can run the game will buy it..it doesnt really matter to us if we can actually run the game on high or low settings,what matters is to just experience the game..its like living under dictatorship because everyone cant run it on high settings "the way its ment to be played"we wont release it for pc at all,this is so funny and stupid at the same time.its not like its one of the best games coming out,its just that iam fedup of the lame excuses that people come up with when they betray or start ignoring PC
superkoolstud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#105 superkoolstud
Member since 2004 • 2800 Posts

4000$ PC eh? I say I could max that game with a 500$ PC. I dont really understand whats their problem.

Pessu

My $1100 PC could max it(Specs Below)

prodog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 prodog4
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

(Scrolling up letters to the infinitum of the space with John Williams soundtrack):

There were a good developer who focused on creativity and not on technology. But incompetent beauracrats and lack of vision from a stupid leadership created convulsion in this corporation.

The good times many brave people like Ron Gilbert and Tim Schafer were long forgotten and heroes like Manny Calavera and Guybrush Threepwood had to exile themselves and the evil CEO from Lucasarts betrayed its origins and the people who gave him power.

To the dark side of the Force this greedy corporation turned. Could someone bring back order to the gaming Galaxy again or the only solution is to boycot all of their crappy products?

pilouuuu2004
Good one:P. But EA is using the same lame excuse with FIFA, with not makingit next-gen for PC. They are losing some easy cash but they are too corrupt to see it.
amekhov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 amekhov
Member since 2007 • 987 Posts
Suey sounds like a real idiot.
crazyfist36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 crazyfist36
Member since 2003 • 574 Posts

pilouuuu2004

Who will be the Skywalker for the PC Gaming Industry?!?!?!?!?!?!?

pilouuuu2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#109 pilouuuu2004
Member since 2004 • 1075 Posts

Who will be the Skywalker for the PC Gaming Industry?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Well, Blizzard seems like the rebels, keeping faithful to the PC. Also while Valve is making some multiplatform games they still keep very PC centered. Really I hope new developers to start making new cool and innovative games solely for the PC, like last year's Witcher. Sadly we can't count on Cervit (or whatever is his name) from Crytech anymore...