So Wildstar early access starts Saturday, you buying? **POLL**

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll So Wildstar early access starts Saturday, you buying? **POLL** (51 votes)

Yes 22%
Nope 29%
Not sure just yet... 16%
Later down the road maybe... 20%
Never!! 14%

Curious where you guys stand on this game...

• 
cyloninside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#51 cyloninside
Member since 2014 • 815 Posts

@Jebus213 said:

The art style and lore has pretty much turned me completely away from this game.

do tell what about the "lore" turns you off...

i bet you dont even know anything about the lore. this is like the default "i hate wildstar" response right now. "ewwww the art style is so cartoony"... "ewww i hate the lore".

try actually looking at more than 2 screenshots. the game isnt that cartoony. it has blood and gibs when things die ffs... and the lore, you dont like scifi x wild west? because that is the lore.... thats fine if you dont, but i find it a little hard to believe. firefly, cowboy beebop, star wars..... they are all in that style, and they are popular for a reason.

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

@Jebus213 said:

@BSC14 said:

Maybe in that the combat is more action oriented vs the typical tab targeting combat but I would say that's about it.

It's the same.

What the hell does that mean? The combat is the same?

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@Jebus213 said:

@BSC14 said:

Maybe in that the combat is more action oriented vs the typical tab targeting combat but I would say that's about it.

It's the same.

What the hell does that mean? The combat is the same?

Yes. But it seems to be a combination of GW2 and SMITE.

@cyloninside said:

@Jebus213 said:

The art style and lore has pretty much turned me completely away from this game.

do tell what about the "lore" turns you off...

i bet you dont even know anything about the lore. this is like the default "i hate wildstar" response right now. "ewwww the art style is so cartoony"... "ewww i hate the lore".

try actually looking at more than 2 screenshots. the game isnt that cartoony. it has blood and gibs when things die ffs... and the lore, you dont like scifi x wild west? because that is the lore.... thats fine if you dont, but i find it a little hard to believe. firefly, cowboy beebop, star wars..... they are all in that style, and they are popular for a reason.

Responding to me like a defensive bitch isn't gonna get you far.

I'm sorry, I'm not part of the "kewl2hate" crowd.

I don't think it's too cartoony. I just don't like it. I don't find it aesthetically pleasing and art style and lore go hand in hand for me. Yeah, it's just that simple. Some people refuse to get that for some reason. Also blood and gibs don't make it less cartoony.

Also, Cowboy Beebop is an anime with a more serious mature tone and Star Wars is styled a lot of things. I never watched Firefly.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

- Has anyone had experience with the CREDD system? Can you actually buy a free month without spending countless hours farming?

- How does this game go with casual MMO players?

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BSC14

@FelipeInside said:

- Has anyone had experience with the CREDD system? Can you actually buy a free month without spending countless hours farming?

Well imo it's not real casual friendly at first.

This is a surprisingly deep mmo imo....lots of time will be given just to figure out how everything works. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

This is a surprisingly deep mmo imo....lots of time will be given just to figure out how everything works. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it all.

Do you have a friend referral by any chance?

Also, don't know if I'll get it or not (I have some extra game time coming up due to the World Cup, getting up early to watch games and then waiting for worktime), but is there a class that's solo friendly more than others?

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 BSC14

@FelipeInside said:

@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

Do you have a friend referral by any chance?

Also, don't know if I'll get it or not (I have some extra game time coming up due to the World Cup, getting up early to watch games and then waiting for worktime), but is there a class that's solo friendly more than others?

No, sorry man.

I gave my 3 passes to friends. :(