Refund for Elder Scrolls Online

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vfibsux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By vfibsux
Member since 2003 • 4497 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

So you bought the game, didn't like it, then did a charge-back? If you did that crap on Steam you would get your account perma-banned. I see some people here claiming they charged back their purchase, the same ones who claim that pirating a game is bad. Then you go and do something like this, which is leaps and bounds worse than piracy. The thing is, pirates weren't going to buy it in the first place. You lot actually bought it and then did a charge-back which is condemnable.

You're an idiot if you don't understand the difference between getting an authorized refund through paypal and a chargeback. Don't come in here all up in arms and slinging shit about things you don't understand. If you actually read my post you would have seen "Zenimax gave Paypal refunding power without having to get it approved through them." Nice avatar, fits you well.

Broken product, refund please. Kthxbye.

Sweetbackhair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 Sweetbackhair
Member since 2007 • 2959 Posts

@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@reaper4278 said:

At this point you are just a propaganda machine for them, and for what?

FYI, I got a full refund on the game. So you were saying...?

Why did you do that? You enjoyed the game...

Anyway, I wouldn't take my money back if they tried to give it to me....I love the game.

I just got convinced to buy the game, and so far I'm enjoying my time on it.

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#55  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

So ESO sucks balls, eh? Figured. Wasn't all that interested to begin with, then I saw the official trailer on TV the other day, and there was not even a second of gameplay, or even in-engine footage shown. Just a big CGI cutscene fest. And I was like, "yeah, that's promising".

the_bi99man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#56  Edited By the_bi99man
Member since 2004 • 11465 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

You and I and everyone here knows it's probably due to an error on Zenimax's end. No way a developer would intend to offer 100% refunds on purchases before 30 days of use. Regardless, you should know that the license is non-refundable, as per the terms and service agreements you accepted when you first started up the game.

Somehow I doubt that you've actually read that TOS, and you're just assuming that there's a clause saying it's non-refundable. I base this doubt on the fact that the company is handing out refunds.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58954 Posts

Eh, learn from it. Don't just buy crap because of the brand name.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

You and I and everyone here knows it's probably due to an error on Zenimax's end. No way a developer would intend to offer 100% refunds on purchases before 30 days of use. Regardless, you should know that the license is non-refundable, as per the terms and service agreements you accepted when you first started up the game.

you say this after people reporting getting refunds?

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@reaper4278 said:

@FelipeInside said:
@BSC14 said:

You must not get out much because the negativity is EVERYWHERE. And I love how you passed yourself off as not being a fanboi because you cancelled your account, yet later cited the only reason was you had no time to play. You are still a fanboi dude. I do not say this because you like the game, I say this because you continually divert from the truth in order to prop the game up. The negativity is everyone yet here you are trying to claim it is just this forum, which is ridiculous.

It is also funny how you guys keep saying none of this is true because the in game chat is positive lol. Ummm, ya think most of the people who don't like the game quit already? Holy logic Batman!

Why are you calling me a fanboy because I said some good things about the game as well as the bad things?

Did I call you (or are you) a hater/troll because you say only bad things?

Funny how the internet works these days...

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 FelipeInside

@jimmy_russell said:

Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about and are comparing orange and motorcycles.

I still have the account, they just refund the product I purchased since I was not happy with it. Same as if you bought a TV and then asked for a refund in the first 14 days money back guarantee (here in Aus) because it didn't meet your standards or promised something it didn't do.

The account is there, but there is no product attached to it. I can go tomorrow and buy the game and attach the license to it.

Comparing a legitimate refund to piracy is the dumbest thing I've heard all year.

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

@jimmy_russell said:

Seems like you rustled everyone's jimmies again brah. You can never behave on these forums can you?

haha ;)

BSC14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 BSC14
Member since 2002 • 4187 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

@reaper4278 said:

@FelipeInside said:
@BSC14 said:

You must not get out much because the negativity is EVERYWHERE. And I love how you passed yourself off as not being a fanboi because you cancelled your account, yet later cited the only reason was you had no time to play. You are still a fanboi dude. I do not say this because you like the game, I say this because you continually divert from the truth in order to prop the game up. The negativity is everyone yet here you are trying to claim it is just this forum, which is ridiculous.

It is also funny how you guys keep saying none of this is true because the in game chat is positive lol. Ummm, ya think most of the people who don't like the game quit already? Holy logic Batman!

Why are you calling me a fanboy because I said some good things about the game as well as the bad things?

Did I call you (or are you) a hater/troll because you say only bad things?

Funny how the internet works these days...

Yeah it's been that way. The haters will not allow you to post positive things because if you do you're just a fanboy in denial.

I can accept the game has issues and I can accept that people have different taste and some will not like it. But it's the people that just go on a rampage and say "it suck, plays like shit, looks like shit, sounds like shit" and so on that crack me up. Kinda like I was with GW2 to some extent only I did admit it had a few decent qualities about it.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 FelipeInside

@BSC14 said:

@FelipeInside said:

@reaper4278 said:

@FelipeInside said:
@BSC14 said:

I just read the upcoming features that are currently in development. Pretty neat ideas if they do them right:

Coming in Future Updates

Along with fixing bugs, combatting black market gold farmers, and balance tweaks, we have a long list of features and updates we’re working on that will be coming throughout 2014 and beyond. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up. For most of these, we don’t know yet which update they’ll be in, but they’re under active development right now:

• A system that allows grouped players to see each other even when they’re in different phases
  • A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught
  • Migration of European Megaserver to our European datacenter.
  • Field of View (FOV) adjustment
  • Armor dyeing and tinting
  • Two new Veteran Dungeons: Crypt of Hearts and City of Ash
  • New region of Craglorn with a new Trial (the Serpent)
  • Increased ability to pick up items in the world
  • Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood storyline and quests.
  • Spellcrafting
  • Horse Racing
  • Dragonstar Arena—similar to Trials, but built for a group of four
  • Improvements to fishing
  • Crafting system improvements
  • Improved Looking for Group system
  • Better NPC facial animations
  • Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild.
  • Auto-leveling dungeons that level to your group leader
  • Awards when you repeat dungeons
  • Imperial City PvP dungeon
PimpHand_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64 PimpHand_Gamer
Member since 2014 • 3048 Posts

Most MMO's started off pretty bad but years later turned out pretty epic apparently. Not that I care, I don't even like MP in most games.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23912 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

I just read the upcoming features that are currently in development. Pretty neat ideas if they do them right:

Coming in Future Updates

Along with fixing bugs, combatting black market gold farmers, and balance tweaks, we have a long list of features and updates we’re working on that will be coming throughout 2014 and beyond. Here’s a sneak peek at what’s coming up. For most of these, we don’t know yet which update they’ll be in, but they’re under active development right now:

• A system that allows grouped players to see each other even when they’re in different phases. Great idea, wish WoW could do this as well. Though I will say that phasing is a terrible concept to begin with.
  • A justice system—steal from and kill NPCs and deal with the consequences if you are caught This will make the game more like The Elder Scrolls, approved.
  • Migration of European Megaserver to our European datacenter. Less lag is always good.
  • Field of View (FOV) adjustment Should have been in in the first place.
  • Armor dyeing and tinting Can I wear my traditional pink armor? If so then approved.
  • Two new Veteran Dungeons: Crypt of Hearts and City of Ash More permanent endgame is a good thing. At least it is not temporary content.
  • New region of Craglorn with a new Trial (the Serpent) I wonder how they will ruin this lore too.
  • Increased ability to pick up items in the world This will make the game more like The Elder Scrolls, approved.
  • Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood storyline and quests. I wonder if this will tie in with the justice system.
  • Spellcrafting Oh boy, balance will surely be destroyed.
  • Horse Racing Minigames... sigh.
  • Dragonstar Arena—similar to Trials, but built for a group of four Boring.
  • Improvements to fishing What improvements will they make? Making it not overly obnoxious would be a huge improvement.
  • Crafting system improvements,The crafting is decent for a themepark. But I suppose they could speed up some of the skill gains.
  • Improved Looking for Group system I just hope this doesnt mean the typical teleport to dungeon nonsense.
  • Better NPC facial animations Meh
  • Guild functionality updates: guild store interface updates, customizable guild insignias, tabards, and guild ranks, and Guild Kiosks—guild stores open to everyone that are available to the highest-bidding guild. Guilds competing sound cool.
  • Auto-leveling dungeons that level to your group leader Well, it wouldn't be the elder scrolls without level scaling, but seriously downscaling would be better.
  • Awards when you repeat dungeons This is good I guess.
  • Imperial City PvP dungeon PvP dungeon seems like an interesting concept.

Well, these changes certainly are a lot more compelling than what Guild Wars 2 is doing or has ever done.