This topic is locked from further discussion.

MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1051 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts

I think I know what I want for Christmas. :)

A new monitor! I'm leaning towards Samsung more since I think they are the best brand when it comes to monitors and TVs.

GamerwillzPS
samsung is a good brand for tvs, don't know anything about their monitors however.
GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1052 GamerwillzPS
Member since 2012 • 8531 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

Yeah, 3D is such a gimmick. There's no way in hell I'm going to get 3D.

HD is all we need.

mitu123

1600p>1440p>1200p>1080p>3D IMO.

Even 720p > 3D.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#1053 Amster_G
Member since 2009 • 4329 Posts

samsung is a good brand for tvs, don't know anything about their monitors however.MuD3

I've owned a couple of their monitors. An LCD and now an LED. Can't complain. Very sharp, bright and vibrant. I can't really compare to anything else as I haven't owned all that many monitors in the past.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1054 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

I think I know what I want for Christmas. :)

A new monitor! I'm leaning towards Samsung more since I think they are the best brand when it comes to monitors and TVs.

MuD3

samsung is a good brand for tvs, don't know anything about their monitors however.

I have a fairly old Samsung LCD monitor and it works like a charm. Everybody knows that Samsung stuff are top-notch, and Asus too.

ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1055 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts

heres a few pics of my first time build. Everything is wired up and ready to go. Just waiting on my 670 to get here

Coolermaster 932 Advanced HAF

i5 3570k

Asus P8Z68-VPRO-GEN3

Gskill 16gb (4x4gb) ripjaws DDR3

HDD 1tb seagate barracuda 7200rpm

SSD 128 crucial M4

Coolermaster silent pro-m 1000w power supply

Blu-Ray & cd/dvd

AND SOON TO BE A GTX 670

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1056 GamerwillzPS

heres a few pics of my first time build. Everything is wired up and ready to go. Just waiting on my 670 to get here

i5 3570k

Asus P8Z68-VPRO-GEN3

SSD 128 crucial M4

Blu-Ray & cd/dvd

AND SOON TO BE A GTX 670

ultraking

Nice. Another same case as mine and the OP. :P It's obviously a good case.

You did some mods as mine doesn't have blue lights. Also you might would like to consider your CPU cooler, that Intel stock fan will do its job but not as good as better coolers out there such as my Corsair A50 cooler. The cooler your CPU is, the better - and its life expectancy will be longer.

And dude, open the case up so we all can see the innards! ;)

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#1057 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127536 Posts
[spoiler]

Alright, what I've got here;

- Corsair Obsidian 650D.

- ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3.

- Intel i5 2500K.

- Corsair H100.

- G.Skill 4x4GB Ripjaws X 1600.

- XFX Radeon HD 7870 Double D 2GB.

- 120GB Mushkin Chronos Enhanced.

- 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black.

- LG CD/DVD drive.

- Corsair HX850.

- 3x Corsair AF120 Quiet Edition 120mm fans.

- Bitfenix extension cables (red).

1-3.png

2-3.png

3-3.png

4-3.png

5-2.png

6-1.png

[/spoiler] Amster_G
That looks beautiful. You should do some cable management in my computer :P
[spoiler]

Recently completed rig...

First off, thanks to everyone that helped me decide on components (in this thread: http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/29170977/high-end-monochromatic-build... ) As you can see from my sig the final build was very close to the sugested build. So, thanks again...

Lots of goodies. Just like Christmas morning.

All assembled. I still want to make a few more minor changes, but this will do for now.

All buttoned up and ready to go.

My set-up in all it's glory...

[/spoiler] mrmarrero
Same to you. Really nice!
robertoenrique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1058 robertoenrique
Member since 2004 • 1191 Posts

Ok guys here it is my new setup, specs are in sig. Hope you enjoy :)

c6toff.jpg

c6tcase.jpg

And last but not least

c6ton.jpg

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1059 GamerwillzPS

It bugs me how the cables in your PCs seems to be neatly done but mine isn't. I did my best to tidy my cables up and I can't seem to make it better. HELP ME OUT!

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1060 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
Looks nice and clean.
MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1061 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

It bugs me how the cables in your PCs seems to be neatly done but mine isn't. I did my best to tidy my cables up and I can't seem to make it better. HELP ME OUT!

GamerwillzPS
Having a decent case will help out :P
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1062 C_Rule
Member since 2008 • 9816 Posts

GamerwillzPS

The problem is, at the moment you have everything going straight from your power supply to where it needs to be connected.

Unplug it all (from the component, not PSU), take it all behind the motherboard tray and then bring it out the hole closest to where it needs to be connected.

Like this:

P1030229.jpg

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1063 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts

First time I've ever posted my setup I believe. First I'll list the components.

• Case is a Fractal Design Define R3, which is sexy as ****.
  • CPU is an AMD Phenom II 965 at stock speed w/ stock cooler (lol).
  • GPU is an EVGA GTX 275.
  • 4GB of Corsiar DDR2 RAM (lol)
  • OCZ 700 watt PSU
  • 2 Western Digital Blue drives
  • Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and Logitech Marathon Mouse.
  • Laptop on my desk is a Lenovo U310.

Now for my crappy pictures taken with my phone, links because they were uploaded giant and I don't want to resize.

Here's my desk n' stuff:

Link

Here's a front view of the computer itself:

Link

Here's the innards. Lets just pretend the ribbon cable isn't there, its my shame

Link

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1064 C_Rule

First time I've ever posted my setup I believe. First I'll list the components.

• Case is a Fractal Design Define R3, which is sexy as ****.
  • CPU is an AMD Phenom II 965 at stock speed w/ stock cooler (lol).
  • GPU is an EVGA GTX 275.
  • 4GB of Corsiar DDR2 RAM (lol)
  • OCZ 700 watt PSU
  • 2 Western Digital Blue drives
  • Logitech Illuminated Keyboard and Logitech Marathon Mouse.
  • Laptop on my desk is a Lenovo U310.

Now for my crappy pictures taken with my phone, links because they were uploaded giant and I don't want to resize.

Here's my desk n' stuff:

Link

Here's a front view of the computer itself:

Link

Here's the innards. Lets just pretend the ribbon cable isn't there, its my shame

Link

Guppy507
That's a really tidy desk you got there. Looks good.
Avatar image for jesuschristmonk
jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1065 jesuschristmonk
Member since 2009 • 3308 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

[QUOTE="MuD3"]

you will want a minimum resolution of 1920x1080

yes MINIMUM

mitu123

The problem is that my TV only supports 720p. Should I use a monitor or HDTV for PC gaming? I take it that 1080p HDTV is a good option?

As I'm pretty pleased with how PC games appears on my TV, looks very crisp, so I think it's wiser to save some cash until I'm looking for another upgrade - I'm already enjoying and happy with what I got, that's the main thing.

I might upgrade my TV for 1080p next year or so, but not now.

Definitely go with a monitor, like an Asus 23-27 inch one.

Just out of curiosity: Are those ASUS monitors hit/misses? I see on Newegg that they get a LOT of 5 eggs, but they also seem to get the most 1 eggs from people, out of every other company's monitors. Maybe because they seem to be the best bang for the buck? The main problem people seem to have with them is frozen pixels and what not. I sure don't want to have to hope to get a good one, unless I can easily get it replaced lol. They seem very good for the price, and I might actually pick one up to play my Xbox on, until I get the money to build a PC. But I think I'd be willing to go up to paying $200-$300 for a monitor, if that's what it takes to get a very good one that will last me a couple-few years.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1066 deactivated-5c8e4e07d5510
Member since 2007 • 17401 Posts
That's a really tidy desk you got there. Looks good.C_Rule
Thanks. You gotta have a clean desk! I'm seriously due for an upgrade though, everything is showing its age. I can't max games out at 1600x900 anymore, let alone 1920x1080. What you've got in your sig is my ideal set up right now. A 3570k, GTX 670 (or 660ti when it comes out), and a new monitor are on my wishlist. Too bad I just dropped 800 dollars on that laptop lol.
lockjaw333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1067 lockjaw333
Member since 2003 • 1743 Posts

Anyone know a good site to buy modified side panels? I have a Lian-Li PC-7FN case (I freaking LOVE Lian Li cases), and I was looking to get a side panel with fan mounts. Thinking about adding another 6950 gpu so I want to make sure I have adequate cooling. I found a few case mod sites but the prices are ridiculous. Any ideas?

Also I'm running the stock cooler on my i5-2500K. I'm seeing all these aftermarket coolers and thinking it might be a good idea. Can anyone recommend me one? Also how do I install one if I already have the stock cooler installed? Do I remove the stock cooler and scrape off the thermal paste, and apply new paste for the aftermarket cooler? I've never installed anything but the stock cooler in previous builds so I'm a bit of a nubb in this area. Thanks all.

robertoenrique

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1068 robertoenrique
Member since 2004 • 1191 Posts

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

C_Rule

The problem is, at the moment you have everything going straight from your power supply to where it needs to be connected.

Unplug it all (from the component, not PSU), take it all behind the motherboard tray and then bring it out the hole closest to where it needs to be connected.

Like this:

P1030229.jpg

Those fans a pointing directly at your GPU nice! I see you also got the backplate, you should put the rubber gromet it bings, makes it look tidier. BTW how much are you scoring on 3dmark11? About time you upgrade too! lol.
MuD3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1069 MuD3
Member since 2011 • 2192 Posts
[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

The problem is that my TV only supports 720p. Should I use a monitor or HDTV for PC gaming? I take it that 1080p HDTV is a good option?

As I'm pretty pleased with how PC games appears on my TV, looks very crisp, so I think it's wiser to save some cash until I'm looking for another upgrade - I'm already enjoying and happy with what I got, that's the main thing.

jesuschristmonk

Just out of curiosity: Are those ASUS monitors hit/misses? I see on Newegg that they get a LOT of 5 eggs, but they also seem to get the most 1 eggs from people, out of every other company's monitors. Maybe because they seem to be the best bang for the buck? The main problem people seem to have with them is frozen pixels and what not. I sure don't want to have to hope to get a good one, unless I can easily get it replaced lol. They seem very good for the price, and I might actually pick one up to play my Xbox on, until I get the money to build a PC. But I think I'd be willing to go up to paying $200-$300 for a monitor, if that's what it takes to get a very good one that will last me a couple-few years.

i don't know what monitors you are looking at but any electrical hard ware you buy ever is hit or miss to a small degree. this is why i always try to buy from amazon if i can, they have an amazing and easy returns process. this is what i'm using right now http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004ZMH65Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00 no complaints here.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#1070 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

jesuschristmonk

Go with a BenQ then.

Zevante101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1071 Zevante101
Member since 2009 • 565 Posts

New rig. Please don't laugh at my monitor and keyboard, I'm planning an upgrade in the very near future.

DSC00727.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

In my excitement I forgot to manage my cables.

DSC00733.jpg

AMD Phenom II 955 (planning to OC to around 3.8) + Hyper 212+

8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 1600 RAM

500GB Seagate Spinpoint F3

Corsair TX650

Bitfenix Shinobi

GTX 560

jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1072 jesuschristmonk

Go with a BenQ then.mitu123
This seem good?

Might actually order it now because I think my sh!tty Vizio TV is fvcking up my HDMI cables, since for some reason, they thought it was a genius idea to put the inputs RIGHT ABOVE THE STAND! Luckily the cables I ordered are flexible, but I still think it's screwing them up because, the audio on some of my games seems to cut out randomly, and randomly come back after some time.

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1073 C_Rule
[QUOTE="C_Rule"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

robertoenrique

Like this:

Those fans a pointing directly at your GPU nice! I see you also got the backplate, you should put the rubber gromet it bings, makes it look tidier. BTW how much are you scoring on 3dmark11? About time you upgrade too! lol.

Haven't run 3dMark yet. Will soon.
mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#1074 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"]Go with a BenQ then.jesuschristmonk

This seem good?

Might actually order it now because I think my sh!tty Vizio TV is fvcking up my HDMI cables, since for some reason, they thought it was a genius idea to put the inputs RIGHT ABOVE THE STAND! Luckily the cables I ordered are flexible, but I still think it's screwing them up because, the audio on some of my games seems to cut out randomly, and randomly come back after some time.

I'll let you decide.

jesuschristmonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1075 jesuschristmonk
mitu123
I'll let you decide.

I guess it seems fine. Found pretty much the same model on Newegg, and it got 5 eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon. Thanks for the recommendation :D.
ravenguard90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1076 ravenguard90
Member since 2005 • 3064 Posts

[QUOTE="mitu123"] I'll let you decide.jesuschristmonk
I guess it seems fine. Found pretty much the same model on Newegg, and it got 5 eggs. Hopefully I'll be able to get it soon. Thanks for the recommendation :D.

Just fine? I'm coming from a GD235HZ, and I still want one :P Those black levels are to die for... And the response time looks amazing for a VA panel.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1077 Amster_G

Alright, here's a new picture of my updated setup.

(New motherboard and a second 7870)

1-4.png

gravitygamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1078 gravitygamer
Member since 2010 • 948 Posts
super sexxxyyyyy....
Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1079 Amster_G

Here's a Unigine Heaven 3.0 benchmark.

(CPU at 4.5GHz and GPUs at 1050MHz)

euka36.png

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1080 C_Rule

Here's a Unigine Heaven 3.0 benchmark.

(CPU at 4.5GHz and GPUs at 1050MHz)

euka36.png

Amster_G

Heaven must not like Crossfire. I get 39, 73 & 168 with a single 670 (reference speeds).

EDIT: Wait, nevermind. Didn't realise you weren't using default settings.

Single 670 (had it running at 1GHz for this) gets 13, 44, 112 using those settings.

So yeah, that's a pretty nice score you got there.

C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1081 C_Rule

[QUOTE="C_Rule"]

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

robertoenrique

Like this:

3DMark11 score 3570K @4.4GHz, 670 @1GHz

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1082 Amster_G

Here's a little before-and-after;

2-3.png

1-4.png

At first I kinda didn't like the added blue on the new motherboard but to match things up, I changed the rings on the Corsair AF120 fans to make the blue stand out just a little bit more so now it's more of a blue/red theme. Initially I wanted a red/black thing going but I'm liking this right now. I also put the HDD bays back up so I could hide cables behind it - because with the extra two 6-pin extensions added, it became a little cramped. That, and the additional USB 3.0 cables forced me to redo the entire cable management. My previous motherboard, as seen in the first picture, had no USB 3.0 headers so I hid the internal cables, which are meant for the front ports.

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1083 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="GamerwillzPS"]

C_Rule

Like this:

P1030229.jpg

Cool, but the problem is that cables from my PSU are too short to do that kind of stuff. I don't want my cables to get tight just to keep it tidy.

djdarkforces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1084 djdarkforces
Member since 2009 • 812 Posts

you can get extension leads for what power lead you want to use

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1085 Amster_G

djdarkforces

http://www.corsair.com/en/parts/psu-parts.html

GamerwillzPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1086 GamerwillzPS

[QUOTE="djdarkforces"]

Amster_G

http://www.corsair.com/en/parts/psu-parts.html

Nice! But my PSU is CoolerMaster branded, so will they be compatible with it?

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1087 Amster_G

Nice! But my PSU is CoolerMaster branded, so will they be compatible with it?GamerwillzPS

Oh whoops. I didn't keep that in mind. I just saw that picture above and thought of Corsair. I don't know if those cables are compatible with a CoolerMaster PSU. To be safe, I'd say no.

mrmarrero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1088 mrmarrero
Member since 2007 • 343 Posts

This should be my last update. I added two LED fans (a 120mm and 200mm) and made two fitted pieces; one to hide the HHD bay and the other to fit between the back of the case and the rear panel to hide the cables behind. I apologize for the quality of the picture. I had to take it with my phone.

Amster_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1089 Amster_G

That's actually quite smart. The whole reason why I decided to screw the HDD bays back into place was because I had too many cables going on. I had no choice but to run some of those cables towards the front of the case. That way were completely exposed and I hated that! Now there's a couple of bays, hiding them haha. The foam walls would be nice solution too. Better, actually.

ChiliDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1090 ChiliDragon
Member since 2006 • 8444 Posts
I finally got my new build put together! Please don't look too closely at the cable management, since that part isn't finished yet. :P CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Case ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Mobo Intel i7-3770 CPU CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Evo Cooler for the CPU 4x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3-1600 RAM EVGA GTX-570 GPU Corsair Pro Gold 1200W PSU The Trooper
Krazymixture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1091 Krazymixture
Member since 2010 • 175 Posts
@ Crule. Had problems with IRS when I turned it on too. You have to fresh install windows on your harddrive with the SSD unplugged. Once windows is running install IRS then shut off the computer. Now plug in SSD and turn on IRS. Had mine set up wrong for three months. Pissed me off
horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1092 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127536 Posts
[QUOTE="ChiliDragon"]I finally got my new build put together! Please don't look too closely at the cable management, since that part isn't finished yet. :P CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Case ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Mobo Intel i7-3770 CPU CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Evo Cooler for the CPU 4x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3-1600 RAM EVGA GTX-570 GPU Corsair Pro Gold 1200W PSU

That PSU should last you many years. And I bet it is wanting SLI setup :P That is if it had a will of it own.
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1093 C_Rule
@ Crule. Had problems with IRS when I turned it on too. You have to fresh install windows on your harddrive with the SSD unplugged. Once windows is running install IRS then shut off the computer. Now plug in SSD and turn on IRS. Had mine set up wrong for three months. Pissed me offKrazymixture
Thanks. I did manage to get it fixed, I'm not sure if it was the latest RST (released after I started having this issue) or something else I did, but I haven't have a BSOD (outside of overclocking) for over a week, now. Yeah, was a very annoying problem.
C_Rule

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1094 C_Rule
[QUOTE="ChiliDragon"]I finally got my new build put together! Please don't look too closely at the cable management, since that part isn't finished yet. :P CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Case ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Mobo Intel i7-3770 CPU CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Evo Cooler for the CPU 4x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3-1600 RAM EVGA GTX-570 GPU Corsair Pro Gold 1200W PSU

Sweet. The Trooper is a cool looking case.
Avatar image for deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1095 deactivated-5a9b3f32ef4e9
Member since 2009 • 7779 Posts

The inside of my case is embarassing, so here's a 3D Mark 11score instead:P

WWIAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#1096 WWIAB
Member since 2006 • 4352 Posts
[QUOTE="ChiliDragon"]I finally got my new build put together! Please don't look too closely at the cable management, since that part isn't finished yet. :P CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Case ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Mobo Intel i7-3770 CPU CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Evo Cooler for the CPU 4x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3-1600 RAM EVGA GTX-570 GPU Corsair Pro Gold 1200W PSU The Trooper

Isn't that graphics card in the wrong slot?
djdarkforces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1097 djdarkforces
Member since 2009 • 812 Posts

nope as long as he/she only has 1 gpu pluged in it will have full speed from the pcie3x16 slots

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1098 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts
[QUOTE="ChiliDragon"]I finally got my new build put together! Please don't look too closely at the cable management, since that part isn't finished yet. :P CoolerMaster Storm Trooper Case ASUS P8Z77-V Deluxe Mobo Intel i7-3770 CPU CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ Evo Cooler for the CPU 4x 4GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical DDR3-1600 RAM EVGA GTX-570 GPU Corsair Pro Gold 1200W PSU The Trooper

I really want that case!
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1099 ultraking

[QUOTE="ultraking"]

i5 3570k

Asus P8Z68-VPRO-GEN3

SSD 128 crucial M4

Blu-Ray & cd/dvd

AND SOON TO BE A GTX 670

GamerwillzPS

Nice. Another same case as mine and the OP. :P It's obviously a good case.

You did some mods as mine doesn't have blue lights. Also you might would like to consider your CPU cooler, that Intel stock fan will do its job but not as good as better coolers out there such as my Corsair A50 cooler. The cooler your CPU is, the better - and its life expectancy will be longer.

And dude, open the case up so we all can see the innards! ;)

i figured id need a better heatsink , so i bought a coolermaster v8 180w. Just got here today so ill install it and take some pics of the insides
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1100 ultraking

Just installed my new heatsink! Dont mind all the loose cables , ill clean all that up when my 670 gets here