question about my.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

abenoit125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 abenoit125
Member since 2005 • 359 Posts
PC specs.... I have a Toshiba M45 Notebook from about a year ago or so.... and while many reviews say it has a Radeon X700 graphics card, when i go to "run" and then type "dxdiag" to see my specs, it says "Mobile IntelĀ  915 GM/GMS, 910 GML Express.... I can guarentee that it is the same laptop, but do i have the radeon graphics card or no?... I know its not a great card but im not going to try and run FEAR on it or something

also could i play world of warcraft on it?
Jade_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 Jade_Monkey
Member since 2004 • 4830 Posts

PC specs.... I have a Toshiba M45 Notebook from about a year ago or so.... and while many reviews say it has a Radeon X700 graphics card, when i go to "run" and then type "dxdiag" to see my specs, it says "Mobile IntelĀ  915 GM/GMS, 910 GML Express.... I can guarentee that it is the same laptop, but do i have the radeon graphics card or no?... I know its not a great card but im not going to try and run FEAR on it or something

also could i play world of warcraft on it?
abenoit125

If dxDiag says you have the Intel onboard card, thta's probably what you got. You could go into Device Manager and check under Display Adapters. If you have the Intel onboard graphics WOW is a possibility. I have seen it run on some bad setups before. Games like F.E.A.R and Battlefield 2 are out for sure though.

abenoit125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 abenoit125
Member since 2005 • 359 Posts
thanks... anyone else now about world of warcraft on this laptop
abenoit125

Forum Posts

Wiki Points