PS3 and 360 games =======>>> PC

• 95 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 42316
Member since 2006 • 1502 Posts

I just thought It would be interesting to see what games you guys would want on pc that are PS3 and 360 exclusives:

I've got a couple:

Too Human, Mass Effect......can't really think of anything else

Go ahead and post your exclusives......

Frozzik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Frozzik
Member since 2006 • 3914 Posts
I have just sold my 360 simply because the line up of games for the next year looks pretty poor. I would however love fable 2 to come to pc, it probably will though. As for ps3, any Final Fantasy game would be welcome. Other than those i personally don't care. My taste in games is generally satisfied on the pc, rts's and fps mainly, consoles just can't offer these games to the same quality or quantity as pc.
RobertBowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 RobertBowen
Member since 2003 • 4094 Posts
Nothing tbh. Console ports tend not to be very good on PC - unless the developer takes time to actually optimise and tweak it and give it a PC-centric interface. Bioware did do that with their previous console games (KoTOR and Jade Empire), so maybe they would do that with Mass Effect somewhere down the line, though I wouldn't expect that game to be ported for a couple of years, if ever.
shalashaska88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 shalashaska88
Member since 2005 • 3198 Posts

I really want Mass Effect.. Its unfair for bioware to neglect us pc gamers. They've enjoyed making great games for the pc, so it should've stayed that way.

Battlefield Bad company.

EVAN0070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EVAN0070
Member since 2005 • 106 Posts
Heavenly sword , forza motorsport and gears of war:D
RobertBowen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 RobertBowen
Member since 2003 • 4094 Posts

I really want Mass Effect.. Its unfair for bioware to neglect us pc gamers. They've enjoyed making great games for the pc, so it should've stayed that way.shalashaska88

Don't forget that Bioware is making Dragon Age for PC only. From the screenshots I've seen, and information I've read about it, that game should be very good. If they didn't make console games, maybe they wouldn't be able to fund games like Dragon Age...

the_mad_madman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 the_mad_madman
Member since 2004 • 316 Posts

I really want Mass Effect.. Its unfair for bioware to neglect us pc gamers. They've enjoyed making great games for the pc, so it should've stayed that way.

Battlefield Bad company.

shalashaska88

PC gaming is a bigger market than any console out there. Too bad it's spoiled by piracy, warez, illegal cracks, cheating, virus's, etc. I remember reading an interview with the guys making UT3 where they basically say they don't wanna go to consoles, but the piracy rates on PC are so bad there were more people playing the previous UT online at one time than there were COPIES SOLD! No wonder pc devs are moving to consoles.

Oh well. Anyway, only one I can think of is the already mentioned Mass Effect. But knowing Bioware, wait a year and there'll be a PC version just like their other 2 Xbox 'exclusives'. After all, Microsoft owns PC's too, not just Xbox.

1carus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 1carus
Member since 2004 • 1454 Posts
The only game I currently want that's on the 360 is Mass Effect.Having said that, games today simply aren't as good as games from the 90's. Luckily for us PC gamers, we can still play those classics. I don't think I'm gonna see a Xbox 360 play Tomb Raider 1.
ardylicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ardylicious
Member since 2004 • 1107 Posts

To be honest ..... None...

It would be nice to get arcade racers so i can use with the g25 wheel.

But apart from that, zippo, not even the beloved Halo.

I recently sold my 360 with games like Saints row, crackdown and viva pinata and to be honest i can live without those, and although they would be a nice addition i can't give up GTR2, CoH and Anno1701 for a console interface...

I did try consoles recently with the 360 but to be honest it failed miserably.... The only benefit was the 32 inch LCD i bought.

NoAssKicker47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#11 NoAssKicker47
Member since 2004 • 2855 Posts
I'd love to see Gears of War hit PC, maybe Perfect Dark Zero
RazorGR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 RazorGR
Member since 2005 • 1605 Posts

The only game I'll be missing is MGS4. I'm a huge MGS fan and I've played the previous games to death but I'm not going to buy a ridiculously overpriced console just to play it. If the PS3 is much cheaper a couple of years later I may get it since I know that MGS won't be comming to PC.

Other than that, Mass Effect and Darkness look interesting but I can do without those.

linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
Love to see Gears and Perfect Dark Zero hit the PC As well as Mass Effect, Fable 2 and Halo 3 As for our exclusives: WiC (360 version might be out, PC RTS>Console RTS) Crysis Spore Sins (of a Solar Empire) ET:QW CoH:OF
Gozuroo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Gozuroo
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Every game on console looks pale to the potential of pc.

Thank hardware manufacturers for over charging and operating systems needing to do more than just games :(
arneolai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 arneolai
Member since 2005 • 40 Posts
Dead Rising, Killzone, Black, Saints Row.
Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts
Mass Effect, Fable 2, and Gears of War. No games on the PS3 intrests me
Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts

Battlefield Bad company.

shalashaska88

We get Dragon Age (BIOWARE) while they get Mass Effect , dont see how thats neglecting, since mass effect is a trilogy, and Crysis is a trilogy which wont be ported

Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#19 Sokol4ever
Member since 2007 • 6717 Posts

Hmm, lets see. The only true game this year that I would love to have from consoles would be Fable 2. I had tons of fun with first Fable.

As mentioned before, Jade Empire and Kotor were done very well on PC and I enjoyed them both very much. Developers took their time and really put a good effort bringing those games to PC gamers.

Other then that nothing really is interesting for my likeing, PC has all that I enjoy.

alexlmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 alexlmt
Member since 2006 • 418 Posts
Only MGS4
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#21 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts
Wow. Didn't realise there were so many "anti console" people. I just like games in all shapes and forms and don't care what medium the appear in.
Precyse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Precyse
Member since 2007 • 487 Posts

MGS4 and any mgs's there after gta4 and any gta's there after probably resident evil 5 if its a good story.

So hackers are ruining it for pcs how do they combat that problem? And how do they hack into the products?

tsb247

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#23 tsb247
Member since 2004 • 1373 Posts
[QUOTE="shalashaska88"]

Battlefield Bad company.

Meu2k7

We get Dragon Age (BIOWARE) while they get Mass Effect , dont see how thats neglecting, since mass effect is a trilogy, and Crysis is a trilogy which wont be ported

Where are you getting your info that Crysis is a trilogy? I hadn't heard that.

Anyhow, there aren't many games that I would want to see ported, but there are a few. They are:

Resistance: Fall of Man

Gears of War

Perfect Dark Zero

That's really all I can think of. I'm not too interested in console games, but if I had to pick three to be ported to PC, these would be the ones.

aandrew610

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 aandrew610
Member since 2007 • 749 Posts
gears of war , forza 2
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sokol4ever

Wow. Didn't realise there were so many "anti console" people. I just like games in all shapes and forms and don't care what medium the appear in. Large_Soda

Don't be so surprised my friend, it goes both ways. People who don't have their minds open with reason will bash each other with stupidity. PC or Console, it's the same.

I suggest we stay on the topic and ignore the flamers. After all that's why there is "System Wars" forum.

Meu2k7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Meu2k7
Member since 2007 • 11809 Posts
[QUOTE="Meu2k7"][QUOTE="shalashaska88"]

Battlefield Bad company.

tsb247

Where are you getting your info that Crysis is a trilogy? I hadn't heard that.

Anyhow, there aren't many games that I would want to see ported, but there are a few. They are:

Resistance: Fall of Man

Gears of War

Perfect Dark Zero

That's really all I can think of. I'm not too interested in console games, but if I had to pick three to be ported to PC, these would be the ones.

From one of the german interviews, they have already written the story to Crysis 2, and are working on Crysis 3's story.

Feran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Feran
Member since 2003 • 968 Posts

Theres only about 3 games at the moment that I would have liked to be released on the PC

Battlefield:- Bad Company, looks slick, but since mercs2 is coming to the PC its taken some of the sting away :)

Grand Theft Auto IV:- hopefully it will get released at some point

Starwars:- The Force Unleashed, If there was one game that I could pick to put on the PC then this would be it. but sadly its not to be at the moment :cry:

Tyler_Durden69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Tyler_Durden69
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Well for now the game that i cant get out of my head is gears of war, but since i dont own an xbox 360 i cant play it. I've checked the internet and i found that there are rumors of it coming to the pc, anybody got more info on it?
madrocketeer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -6

#29 madrocketeer
Member since 2005 • 10589 Posts
There are some games that do interest me, but none which I consider worth buying a new platform for, or petitioning for a PC port for. Mass Effect is one of those games, but knowing Bioware's record, it has a strong chance of ending up on the PC eventually anyway. And even if it doesn't, well, there are other excellent PC titles out there. No loss for me.
Wow. Didn't realise there were so many "anti console" people. I just like games in all shapes and forms and don't care what medium the appear in. Large_Soda
I am not anti-console, and I hold absolutely no ill will to consoles, their games and their players. I just don't find any console games compelling enough to warrant buying a console myself - my PC provides more than adequately for my entertainment, hobby and recreational needs.
Sokol4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Sokol4ever

There are some games that do interest me, but none which I consider worth buying a new platform for, or petitioning for a PC port for. Mass Effect is one of those games, but knowing Bioware's record, it has a strong chance of ending up on the PC eventually anyway. And even if it doesn't, well, there are other excellent PC titles out there. No loss for me. [QUOTE="Large_Soda"]Wow. Didn't realise there were so many "anti console" people. I just like games in all shapes and forms and don't care what medium the appear in. madrocketeer
I am not anti-console, and I hold absolutely no ill will to consoles, their games and their players. I just don't find any console games compelling enough to warrant buying a console myself - my PC provides more than adequately for my entertainment, hobby and recreational needs.

I'm in the exactly same boat, very well said.

Avatar image for ChinoJamesKeene
ChinoJamesKeene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ChinoJamesKeene
Member since 2003 • 1201 Posts

Console only poeple have it in there head that PCs are nerdy and beneath them for some reason, thats why they think Halo2 on xboxlive ownsreallyhard...

Your market makes more money? so what, that just means theres more poeple with lower standards that will buy

lower quality games. On PC if you make a game with halfassed mechanics poeple will pirate it, play it once and put it down(not cool). The knock-on effect is developers have to make the gameplay compelling enough so poeple will want a real online key.

Cerza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#32 Cerza
Member since 2005 • 1946 Posts
The only console games I want to come to PC are Fable 2, Forza Motorsport, and well that's really it. I have been tossing around the idea of selling my 360 simply because its line up for the next year looks pretty poor in my eyes, even Halo 3 doesn't look that good in my opinion. The PS3 is yet to have any title that grabs me in any way. To me that system is just a horribly over priced paper weight.
dbowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33 dbowman
Member since 2005 • 6836 Posts

Killzone 2, Gears of War, Halo 3, Devil May Cry 4, GTA IV (although it will prob come to the PC at some point).

123monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 123monkey
Member since 2004 • 254 Posts
I'd like to see Gears of War for PC. :)
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts
Mass Effect looks cool and that's the only game on any console I really want. Even then If get Dragon age within the next 1 year , I would not really care about
naval

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 naval
Member since 2003 • 11108 Posts

Killzone 2, Gears of War, Halo 3, Devil May Cry 4, GTA IV (although it will prob come to the PC at some point).

dbowman

DMC 4 is also coming to Pc

psp-freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 psp-freak
Member since 2005 • 528 Posts

Mass Effect, but looking at Biowares last two games its highly likely we'll be getting it at sometime.

And i would really like to get a Burnout game for the Pc, those games are always fun

Lonelynight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Lonelynight
Member since 2006 • 30051 Posts

My hate for the 360 just raised by 40% because I just found out that the new Americas Army game is goind to be a 360 exclusive

dnuggs40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 dnuggs40
Member since 2003 • 10484 Posts

Nothing really.I already have a 360, so I just play exclusives on it's respective system. though I think Forza 2 would be awesome on the PC. I have a nice wheel I would like to play it with. Yes I know xbox has a wheel, but where would I hook it up to? I think wheels are better hooked up to my desk.

mismajor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#40 mismajor99
Member since 2003 • 5671 Posts

I've got a 360 as well, although I'm not impressed by it's lineup either. Halo is completely uninteresting and Mass Effect is the only game I will most likely buy for the system this year. I'm more interested in the Live Arcade than actual retail games. On PS3, LittleBigPlanet looks cool and that's about it. With the Wii, i'm not sure but I love my DS so that's what I use for my Nintendo fix for.

Everything else I'm looking forward to is on the PC.

pco_rainmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 pco_rainmaster
Member since 2007 • 275 Posts

of course Grand Theft Auto IV but i know there will be at pc but not this year..

Gran Turismo 5 interest me for buying a ps3 but way out of budget..:(

rimnet00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 rimnet00
Member since 2003 • 11003 Posts
God of War 3. To be honest, it is probably going to be the reason I end up buying a PS3. That series is simply AAA. Other then that, not much. I mean, PC gaming is just leagues better then console gaming in my view. The only drawback is the cost.
FragMonkey09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 FragMonkey09
Member since 2005 • 1543 Posts
I really don't want any if they are going to be crappy ports (like RE4) but if it can be done well, then I would ask for Dead Rising :)
0_Wii_Man_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 0_Wii_Man_0
Member since 2006 • 919 Posts

PORTS = BAD

SunnySimantov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#45 SunnySimantov
Member since 2005 • 784 Posts
Since I know and played only PS1 games, in the last decade, I must say that I wish games like Crash Bash\Bandicoot were on my PC and not my PS. Also, the Tekken series is cool but I can play only #3, I wish I had 4 and 5 on my PC, and I wouldn't have the need to get a PS2...
Nikalai_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Nikalai_88
Member since 2006 • 1755 Posts

Honestly the majority of the majorgames on the Xbox360 seem like linear action games. The PS3 library if it becomes anything like that of the PS2 I will eventually buy, especially to play Metal Gear Solid 4. However Combat Mission: Shock Force is coming out in one month and I know I will be playing it for a long time.

Mass Effect does not intrest me, the last Bioware game that I truly enjoyed was Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhall and even that had some undesirable aspects that would become increasingly prevelant in their other games. I also don't like the RTwP+Action+Control onecharacter in3rd Person+Issue Orders combat system. It seems like they are trying to blend everything together to appeal to a lot of people. They should have just improved on the Infinity Engine combat instead of going in the simpler and easier direction.

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

Fable 2, Resident Evil 5, Gears Of War, Forza 2, Project Gotham Racin 4andSilent Hill 5.

Fable 2, RE5 and SH5 will be ported to PC i guess. GeOW, PGR4and Forza 2 in no way...:(

PoP999606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#48 PoP999606
Member since 2005 • 60 Posts
Halo 3, Mass Efect, MGS4 Guns of the Patriots and of course GTA IV(GTA IV will probably come on the PC anyway but sooner is better).
gamerchris810

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 gamerchris810
Member since 2007 • 2372 Posts

loads,

killzone2

halo3

gears of war

fable 2

dead rising

the truth is that most of these games are coming out on pc, it just takes awhile longer.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 42316
Member since 2006 • 1502 Posts
keep em coming .......even wii games are welcome!!