Pc gaming is dying?

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GTALoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 GTALoco
Member since 2004 • 2945 Posts
OH THANK GOD! For awhile there, I thought I was actually going to have to live an entire day without seeing this exact same thread made by some nobody who has no idea what they're talking about.

Thanks.
wizdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#52 wizdom
Member since 2003 • 10111 Posts
MS giving us halo2 which is a 3 years old game while halo3 coming out on 360 soon, call of duty 3? Graw series games totally different from pc versions( they suck like hell) ,Gta4 coming on consoles then year after on pc?Whats going on?fidaii
Consoles offer more money so that is what devs. are going with nowadays, It still all boils down to money when its all said and done.
Surf_Bat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53 Surf_Bat
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
The only way PC gaming will ever die is armageddon.
Avatar image for the_ChEeSe_mAn2
the_ChEeSe_mAn2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54 the_ChEeSe_mAn2
Member since 2003 • 8463 Posts
[QUOTE="the_ChEeSe_mAn2"][QUOTE="ChocoKat"][QUOTE="venomblack"]

[QUOTE="fidaii"]So u wanna tell me u have np with consoles taking most of your games?ChocoKat

I don't play console ports on my PC. I play PC Games on my PC.

Supreme Commander. C&C 3, Quake Wars, UT 2007, Crysis, Hellgate London, need I go on?

Hah! Commander and Conquer 3 is a console to P.C port. So, yes you need to go on. Anyway, P.C gaming is not dying.

DId you pull that information out of your rear end? Cause I don't believe the idea that CnC3 was made on console first. It was made from PC to console actually. And yes I agree PC gaming is not dying.

It doesn't matter what you believe. Go read on the C&C forums. I clearly remember one of the devs stating that Command and Conquer 3 was not a pure P.C game. Anyway you look it, you can't use C&C 3, because it the least the game was being developed for both systems.

When you find the link that claims that CnC3 was a port from console to PC then I will believe you.
Sonphil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#55 Sonphil
Member since 2005 • 55 Posts

(Okay, as a true pc gamer I must explain.... All games are made on PC ) Xbox360 and PS3 are all pc hardware now.

Since Nvidia 8800GTX game out, It has surpass 360 and PS3 ... When ATI release there R600 it will show what next gen is all about

Once DX10 get settle in , Then you will wish you had a PC, As of now I'm building the ultimate PC machine with Quad Core, Think

about this the more you spend on your xbox 360 and PS3 the more you could of have a dual core pc. FIVE 360 games cost 300

That for me is a sli or crossfire motherboard with a amd dual core.  That 300 dollars is a 8800GTS. Finally have you seen Alan Wake

Crysis yet, Those graphics surpass whats out now.DX10 video card are 3 times more powerful then your PS3 and Xbox 360. PC

Should never have lag problems like PS3 which suppose to have 8 cores what the hell. Let the games begin everyone PC is the best

when DX10 games kick in developers are going to create those sames games for the ps3 and 360 straight to PC. Thank you for

listening. PC forever....... PS: Can your games go 160FPS I don't think so. HAHAHA I hate game consoles too much money

10 games for 360 = 600 dollars . GTA 4 for PS3 and 360 = 80 dollars ,

for PC = music, movies, games,= fun and FREE

ufopuller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#56 ufopuller
Member since 2004 • 6054 Posts

Hope NOT!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#57 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58413 Posts

(Okay, as a true pc gamer I must explain.... All games are made on PC ) Xbox360 and PS3 are all pc hardware now.

Since Nvidia 8800GTX game out, It has surpass 360 and PS3 ... When ATI release there R600 it will show what next gen is all about

Once DX10 get settle in , Then you will wish you had a PC, As of now I'm building the ultimate PC machine with Quad Core, Think

about this the more you spend on your xbox 360 and PS3 the more you could of have a dual core pc. FIVE 360 games cost 300

That for me is a sli or crossfire motherboard with a amd dual core.  That 300 dollars is a 8800GTS. Finally have you seen Alan Wake

Crysis yet, Those graphics surpass whats out now.DX10 video card are 3 times more powerful then your PS3 and Xbox 360. PC

Should never have lag problems like PS3 which suppose to have 8 cores what the hell. Let the games begin everyone PC is the best

when DX10 games kick in developers are going to create those sames games for the ps3 and 360 straight to PC. Thank you for

listening. PC forever....... PS: Can your games go 160FPS I don't think so. HAHAHA I hate game consoles too much money

10 games for 360 = 600 dollars . GTA 4 for PS3 and 360 = 80 dollars ,

for PC = music, movies, games,= fun and FREE

Sonphil

I really dont think technology will help PCs survive.  It helps, yes, but I truly hope we rely on gameplay innovations before we rely on technology.

h0wtehnub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#58 h0wtehnub
Member since 2006 • 730 Posts
So u wanna tell me u have np with consoles taking most of your games? also i **** from above on directx 10 if they not realising the game i like,i wanna play call of duty 3 ,i wanna play gta4 when it comes to all platforms not a year after.
fidaii
what the hell are you talking about? they arent taking ANY of our games, what you listed are ports.
Nerfit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#59 Nerfit
Member since 2005 • 230 Posts
how can you play a first person shooter, MMORPG and RTS on console, comfortably??? dont tell me there will be keyboard and mouse for console, thats just stupid.
Platearmor_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#60 Platearmor_6
Member since 2004 • 2817 Posts
PC exclusives don't quite come out as often, but when they do they blow everything outta the water.World of Warcraft has sold more copies than microsoft has 360s. PC gaming isn't about GTA4 or COD(although I did wish they hadn't taken that), its about Crysis, Supreme Commander, Company of Heroes, STALKER, Counter Strike Source and tons more.
MYDMHD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61 MYDMHD
Member since 2006 • 110 Posts
Even if it is so. It will revive later. Not too soon I think
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points