Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 Hashim19
Member since 2007 • 1324 Posts

Hello Everyone,

I am currently using Xbox 360 wireless controller for Windows for my gaming using Microsoft USB receiver. Please note that my Controller is genuine one. Now i am planning to purchase another controller to play coop games with my wife. I am interested in Xbox one controller. My question is very simple, Can Xbox One controller works with Xbox 360 controller under one Microsoft USB receiver ? or should i had to purchase another receiver in order to connect Xbox one controller ?

Or it's better to purchase Xbox 360 controller as it can easily be connected upto 4 controller under one Receiver.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#2 BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

The old 360 receiver does not work with Xbox One controllers. The first Xbox One controllers required a new receiver, but the latest ones operate off Bluetooth as well. So, they are very easy to connect wireless.

Hashim19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Hashim19
Member since 2007 • 1324 Posts

@BassMan: So i had to connect two different receiver in order to connect both Xbox 360 and Xone controller to my PC?

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#4 BassMan  Online
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@Hashim19 said:

@BassMan: So i had to connect two different receiver in order to connect both Xbox 360 and Xone controller to my PC?

Either connect the two different receivers or use Bluetooth for the Xbox One controller.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

@BassMan said:
@Hashim19 said:

Either connect the two different receivers or use Bluetooth for the Xbox One controller.

Assuming his PC already has blutooth.